Petting Zoo Ch. 02

Story Info
The changes spread and the secret of the zoo is revealed.
13.4k words
4.86
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

The hardened edge of the car's buckle dug into Janelle's hip as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Amber lights flooded the streets while she slowly made her way downtown, passing groups of smokers standing outside bars and restless homeless people setting up camp for the night.

She wore a red dress that rode high on her thighs. At a stoplight, she tugged at the edge of the dress while raising her ass in the seat. The dress was meant to be revealing but she didn't remember it being as tight as it was. When the light changed, she accelerated.

Fatty tissue slowly continued to build within her thighs and ass, forming over strands of muscle as they broke and regrew stronger than before. The bottom of the dress teased her skin while it glided higher on her bare legs. She dug her thumb between her waist and the buckle to push it away before edging sideways.

When another light changed to red, she stopped and flipped down her visor, lifting her chin to stare at her lipstick and then lowering to check her eyebrows. In her rush to change clothes and make it to the club, she hadn't made time to ensure she was properly put together, instead relying on years of experience in waking up late for work and rushing to get ready.

Her cream-colored nails scratched lightly against the black and white hairs lining the nape of her neck. The back of her head lay above her headrest now and, as she turned to check before changing lanes, her hidden ossicones scratched the fabric lining the roof of her car. Her loose black hair parted briefly to show the twin stunted bumps before she turned and her bangs settled over them.

The tip of Janelle's violet tongue slipped between her lips, resting against both cherry-red lips as she briefly considered which of her two favorite clubs to visit. Her ears angled backwards as she concentrated and then she nodded, flicking her signal before turning right.

Onyx hairs crept down the middle of her back from the end of the narrow tuft descending from her nape. The advancing fur gave way to gray in alternating patterns until they reached her tailbone. They slowed and then spread in a short, wide feathery pattern over the curve of her ass. She grunted, shoving back in her seat and rocking side-to-side to scratch the itch the new hairs left behind.

Despite it not being the weekend, cars filled the parking lot for Empire Club. A few people stood by their cars, laughing and smoking and a bouncer checked wristbands with a flashlight, just outside the entry. She turned into the parking lot, winding her way through the rows until she found an empty spot.

Pushing open her car door, she turned and cursed as she bumped her forehead against the edge of the car. She rubbed her head and glared at the frame of the door. Flexing her lengthened, graceful neck, she ducked and stepped onto the concrete.

She could already picture herself inside and her excitement built. Bending, she grabbed her wallet from her purse and then tugged at the bottom of her dress. However, as she stood, it pulled up, stopping just beneath the generous curves of her ass. She flexed her toes while she walked amongst the other cars. They tingled as if gently pricked by thorns and her nails rasped together between her inner toes. The ankle straps on her heels held her feet tightly in place but the bones grinded together regardless and she winced with each step.

A bone formed, a tiny pearl within her ankle that grew larger with each added layer as her long pastern bone grew into place and other bones began to fuse, giving shape to her new fetlock joint.

As she rifled through her purse, the brute watching the door shook his head.

"No cover for ladies tonight," he grumbled, holding out a wristband.

She gave him her arm and eyed him, staring at his arms and legs and the short but thick expanse of his neck. He clicked the wristband into place and then stared over her shoulder, bored with the routine.

Not him, she decided as he pulled the door open.

Music surrounded her when she stepped inside and her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. Booths ringed the wide open dance floor and her ears trembled as the bass from hidden speakers threatened to overwhelm her. Yet the energy pulled her inside. Her sudden anxiety was replaced by a powerful urge to mingle, to cloak herself in the naked emotions displayed by the horde of people dancing and grinding on the floor.

A hunger rose within her when she walked to the railing to watch them. Her purple tongue slid out, narrow and long, briefly dipping below her chin before twisting around to her cheek and then her nose, licking the sweat just beginning to form. The gnawing need tightened and then spread outward and her knees clicked together, aching and knobby and weak. The girl's thighs rubbed and her dress pulled tighter as the bottom dragged upward to cup her ass, leaving the narrow strip of her dark panties bare to all.

More cartilage formed at the base of her ossicones, forcing the blunt tips just past her bangs. She reached back to grip her hair, pulling it over her shoulder to reveal the hair covering her neck and the mane of fur running down her nape. She held her hair and then released it, shaking her head. Her neck swayed as she stamped a foot, striking the ground with a thick heel from her shoes. Her glossy black hair caught on her fur until she shook her head again to settle it behind her back.

Just beyond the wide strap covering the front of her feet, her toes grew into two distinctive lumps. The skin between her right big toe and the neighboring toe slowly finished pressing together as the bones within widened and it finished merging into one of her split hooves. Pewter hairs pushed through the top of her feet, emerging randomly until they darkened near her ankles.

Her hand rested against her neck, the nails gently scratching against skin and fur as she eyed the crowd. They were mostly couples and her eyes lingered on the males, watching them entice their partners. Watched as they grabbed their females and shoved against them. Her mouth opened and she pushed a hand against her lower belly, massaging the soft skin there and the ducts forming beneath the skin. She groaned as she watched a woman spin around her boyfriend before pressing into him and leaning her head back against his shoulder.

The music changed to a different beat and the dancers slowed, changing positions as they found their footing to match the new style. She grew restless and frustrated as she watched them, suddenly sure she would be alone and have wasted her trip.

There! she told herself, leaning over the railing. The dress rose higher, slipping over her ass. A few black hairs dotted her dark skin and she uselessly tugged the dress down when she stood straight again.

A single man danced unselfconsciously by himself at the perimeter of the floor. He was Latino and shorter than men she was usually interested in but he carried himself with an immense amount of self confidence. His black shoes flashed as he spun and moved and she moaned while watching him. From his slick, dark hair to his short, perfectly trimmed beard and his loose shirt with a few curly chest hairs showing, her eyes hugged his body.

And then she moved, pushing away from the railing. Her knees clicked as her thick thighs rubbed together and her enlarged ass pushed at her dress but she kept her eyes on the man dancing alone.

The music caught her as she stepped onto the floor and she twisted when she found her rhythm, raising her arms and shaking as she moved through people, losing herself in the crowd.

And then she stood before him. Janelle didn't introduce herself, instead stepping close and matching his moves until he looked up and smiled at her. She stood inches taller than him but she didn't care; she was enraptured by the way he moved.

Near the end of the song, his hand touched her waist gently, wordlessly checking for consent. She pushed into him and his hands pressed against her back and ass as they moved and then they were apart, spinning.

The straps holding Janelle's feet in place bulged against the thick bone beneath them. She kicked and the right strap broke, bouncing the heel against her ankle as her hoof clacked against the floor. Her left heel's ankle strap broke and she stumbled but her unnamed partner caught her. Her right foot stepped on the flailing heel, snapping the ankle strap and leaving her dancing bare-footed on the floor. She barely noticed the inconvenience.

Janelle gasped as the man's hands massaged her back and she leaned forward by reflex, placing her neck against his. She bent her lengthened neck sideways, kissing the back of his head as she rubbed against him, groaning with nostrils opening wide and her violet tongue hanging low. Her eyes fluttered as she felt herself grow wet. The man's hands grabbed her ass in response, squeezing the cheeks tightly.

She reared back and kissed him. The man's eyes widened at the kiss and length of her tongue but he gladly returned the gesture. She leaned back into him, neck-to-neck, panting as her short fur rubbed against his bare skin. The music and crowd melted away around her and she grinded against his growing erection. With a grunt, she bent lower and butted her ossicones against his shoulder.

Bare skin touched her ass but she didn't flinch. Her dress rode nearly to her waist, exposing her soaked panties and the dusting of dark fur over the top of her ass and between her thighs.

"It's sexy," the man said, his voice soft and quiet, barely reaching her twitching ears. "But I think too small for you, señorita."

She kissed him again, moaning against his mouth while grabbing his hand and placing it against her mound, rubbing his fingers down the wet band of her panties and swollen labia beneath.

"Your apartment," she groaned, holding him tight and abandoning all pretense of dancing. She rubbed against him, thrusting her hips forward to try and grind her clit against his bulge. "Or house. Or car. I don't care; I need it."

He grabbed her ass once more and then took her hand, pulling her through the crowd. She followed in a daze, staring at his ass and neck and back down to his ass.

A few people glanced after her, shaking their heads at her exposed ass and legs while a few stared lustfully at her body. Her ass swelled while she walked, trapping the dress against her waist while forcing her slim panties tight between her thighs. She pulled at them, tugging them aside before realizing what she was doing and dropping her hand. Her tongue hung freely as drool formed in her mouth but she swallowed, pulling her tongue back when they stepped outside.

The man led her down the sidewalk, past the front of the club. She stopped short, pulling at him.

"Que?" he asked, turning to look up at the woman.

Janelle pulled the man into the alley. Her temples throbbed and she knew she couldn't wait. He hesitated for a moment but then followed as she stepped around puddles and trash and, finally, a large metal garbage bin.

She pulled him to her as she leaned against the wall, rubbing her neck against his before kissing him, wrapping her tongue around his and fumbling at his pants. She freed him and his cock bounced against her exposed mound until he angled back and the head rubbed against her swollen pussy lips.

"Yessss," Janelle moaned, leaning her head back against the brick wall. She grabbed at the front of her dress, pulling and snapping the thin straps. Her fingers dragged down, catching against her bra until she was topless and writhing above the man. She pulled him against her tit, gasping when his beard scratched her smooth skin. "Put it inside, god, please, put it inside."

She hooked her leg around him, pulling him hard against her to encourage him but he wasted no time, grabbing his shaft to guide it into her. She clenched against his dick immediately, moaning while wrapping her arms around his head, holding him steady against her soft breasts. Fur trailed down her neck in slow, halting movements, sable hairs broken by thick lines of gray as they reached her collarbones.

The man held her tight and slammed into her with a grunt. He rested his head against her breastbone while his hands gripped her wide, powerful ass, squeezing and kneading as her fur began to completely cover her body.

She released him, stomping her hoof against the ground as she leaned back once more with her hips forward, her narrow purple tongue hanging low as she gripped her own breasts and closed her eyes.

His head slid against her chest and two small bumps formed high on his forehead. He looked up at her with wild eyes, licking his lips with a tongue streaked with black. He grunted and then shoved his head against her, rubbing his ossicones against her body, scratching the itch deep within his skull as he rutted with the female before him.

Janelle bellowed when his head reached hers and he rubbed his neck against her. She trembled, crushing the man against her body as she came. He stopped mid-thrust to reach up and kiss her, his black tongue slipping into her mouth.

"Cum in me," she gasped, pushing him away and reaching down to play with her swollen clit. "Cum in me. God. Please. Cum inside of me."

She raised her hands, pulling at her hair. He shoved hard into her and her hip cracked, releasing a pressure she hadn't known was building within.

Skin bulged around the base of the man's cock as he furiously thrusted against Janelle. She screamed when she felt the tip of him press painfully against her cervix but she couldn't resist shoving back in return. Deep inside of her, the skin surrounding his cock grew reddened and slick and the head bent, sending Janelle into convulsions when it rubbed against her in a new and intoxicating way. It widened inside of her but she clamped herself hard against it, feeling the strange tip rub against the ridges within her pussy.

His sheath formed as his cock continued to lengthen, shoving the bent head into her again and again until he cried out, grabbing her hair with one hand and her ass with the other. His cock bulged and cum lanced out. Janelle licked his cheek, barely realizing that he was taller than her now. She cleaned his face as her heart raced but her hips betrayed her, moving and writhing on their own in an attempt to orgasm again as he continued to fill her.

The man snorted, pulling out of her painfully. His cock pulsed involuntarily once more, sending a thick jet of white cum to cover the front of her dress. Neither of them seemed to care.

He grabbed her and turned her, shoving her against the wall. Pressing into her, he nibbled on her ear as they slid through her hair. Her ass cheeks spread wetly as she bent forward and he leaned into her, the crooked head of his dick easily slipping between her engorged lips. His hand squeezed at her breast while the other slid down her stomach, sliding over four tiny bumps above her mound until he found her clit.

Janelle bellowed again, kicking the ground as he rubbed her and fucked her. She lost herself in the pleasure, relying on his building strength to hold her in place when her long, knobby legs grew weak from countless orgasms.

People passed, glancing down the alley while squinting to see the barely visible couple before moving on and enjoying their own night.

---

Stripes of white light slid silently down Emi's living room wall when a neighbor pulled into the apartment complex parking lot, the headlights shining through carelessly open blinds.

She shifted, groaning through dreamless sleep as pain lanced through her bones. Liquid fire coursed inside her hips and down her femur, pooling in her knees before continuing to her shins. Sweat dotted her breast bone until she moved and her loose gray top soaked it up.

Emi unfurled on the couch. She whimpered quietly as she thrust her legs out and rolled, instinctively grabbing the couch cushion next to her to hug it tightly. Strands of her short, black hair criss-crossed her face. Her mouth opened, pink lips pushing loose hair aside as her head rolled back and her eyes rolled left and right beneath closed, curved eyelids.

Trembling muscles on the verge of becoming knotted forced her toes to a point. She gasped, whispering unintelligibly with the small pillow against her body. Fat melted away, devoured by the muscles developing within. The girl's smooth skin pulled tight to outline their growth. Her toes scratched against the back of the couch as microfractures exploded along the length of her bones. The pain vanished suddenly when the changes reached her spine. Nerves grew temporarily silent and she sighed, smacking her lips while turning to face the couch once more.

The simple string bows at the side of her pajama shorts moved as her ass swelled. Unlike her thighs, fatty tissue built in tandem with muscle and her shorts pulled tight to expose the bottom curve of her cheeks. Bones within her hips, loose now to make room for a tail, spread, widening her midsection and the shorts began to dig into her crotch. The shorts rose higher still, exposing her bulging thighs completely until they cut painfully into her sides.

A camel toe appeared as her growing waist gave her a wedgie, her lacy panties stuck between her pussy lips. Three white hairs emerged from her shaved labia, held flat by her clothing as they lengthened. More hairs joined them and a single strand pushed through her panties and shorts as they crept along her body. Bronze hairs replaced white when they reached her delicate mound. Her narrow strip of black pubic hair vanished beneath a short tuft of hairs that darkened further to rust.

Emi's shirt lifted, millimeter by millimeter to expose soft skin along her side and back. The girl's skin stretched as her entire body began to lengthen. A sickening pop sounded and she groaned as sensations returned once more. Her feet lay flat against the opposite arm of the couch but she hunched forward in her sleep to relieve the pain.

A muscular sheath formed around the tip of her tailbone. She gasped and moaned, her eyes flickering open briefly as a small damp spot darkened the inside of her tighten shorts.

"Said don't lick the table," she groaned in her sleep, pulling the pillow harder against her body as her eyes closed once more.

The sheath around her tailbone expanded but the growth of it was lost in her widened hips. It lifted and skin bulged low in her back, curving in a tiny, slow wave before the lowering once more.

Emi turned again, resting against her back with the pillow covering her breasts. Her midriff lay exposed on her longer body and a fine trail of reddish hairs ran from her pubic hair to her belly button.

Low on her slim stomach, an irritated bump formed. It spread, gathering the neighboring skin while crawling left in a narrow, horizontal line centered below her belly button.

Deep within her brain, new instincts began to take root and her dreams shifted from visuals to more feral sensations soaked in emotions. She grunted and her arms moved, pushing the pillow down, shoving it against the line of skin low on her belly until she turned once again.

Bones screeched quietly within her feet. Tendons and ligaments strained as her feet pushed forward and the gentle swell of her arch grew flat. Tiny, nearly invisible black hairs grew from the backs of her toes as they slid against the arm of her couch. Her cuneiform spread, pulling her toes apart until gaps appeared between them.

Another car passed, casting rolling lines of light as the girl's changes slowed to a halt. She smacked her lips once more while mumbling incoherently and holding the pillow against her lower belly.

---

Awareness returned before Emi opened her eyes. She lay still while she took stock of her hangover. A thin film coated her tongue and she could feel how dry her mouth was. Worse, she was enveloped in a general sense of being off in a strange way that she couldn't clearly define.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers