Petzoned

Story Info
My perfect girlfriend has a proposition for me.
2.2k words
4.27
26.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events are fiction on my part with the help of my crush. Although we are not together she is aware of me writing this and knows all of my depraved fantasies...well, most of them at least. She will read this series and all of your feedback too.

***DISCLAIMER***

This series will heavily involve cuckolding, humiliation, crying, chastity torture, submissive slave training and femdom.

I was the happiest I ever was with my girlfriend Melissa. She`s 24 and before I met her I always wanted a girl just like her. A former ballerina standing and 5`2" she was very petite but perfectly proportionate, barely weighing in 105 lbs. Long fabulous red hair, porcelain soft skin, very slim waist with faint abs and a round booty which I could not keep my tongue away from. She insisted her perky breasts were a cups but they were b cups, she really liked being as tiny and girly as possible. I was 25 6`5" 190 lbs lean build dark hair and a 7" tool to work with.

Her body might have been flawless to me but it was not the main reason why I was together with her. Her face was beautiful in the full sense of the word, soft small lips engulfed around a tiny mouth, the way her cheekbones and nose formed her face was so captivating in addition being armed with the most piercing blue-grey eyes I have witnessed, and the main reason although she does not believe me is her voice. From the moment I heard her voice she has been on my mind every single day since I met her. Every single day.

We lived together in my small apartment. I had a very good paying job and she was in college. I paid rent and took care of her. We both had a lot of sexual fantasies, she was even kinkier than I was. I knew all about her past and that she had been with 15 other guys before me and she told me how she got passed around in college in her freshman year. She loved how insanely turned on I got from her slutty stories. I bought her all the sex toys she wanted, all the lingerie she modeled for me, restraints, ropes, whips but she really loved the bad dragon dildos she had. They were absolutely huge, 10 inches in length and extremely thick with a variety of colours and shapes. Her favourite toy was still the pink clit massage vibrator I got her. It was the very first toy I got her.

The sex was amazing, she turns her voice really high pitch and calls me daddy while I pick her up and pound her againts the wall. Her having an IUD was very pragmatic since neither of us wanted kids and we really enjoyed the no comdom raw sex. There is no part of her body I have not tasted. I worship her feet like the goddess she is even though I`m not a feet guy but I always opened up to new things to make her happy. We watch porn together frequently, sometimes we mastrubate next to each other while we watch orgies. The dirtiest thing she does is tell me all about how she got fucked by her past one night stands while she jerked me off. It always made me cum so much.

One day Melissa came home wearing a tight blue dress I had just bought her a couple of days ago. She took a usb stick out of her handbag and plugged it in the smart TV. She had a serious expression on her face.

"David...we need to talk."

"Okay, what`s up babe?"

"It`s about our sex life."

"Okay..." I adjusted myself on the couch as she sat next to me and placed her hand on mine while brushing her hair behind her ear. She gave me puppy eyes which she knew already made me non confrontational.

"You know that I'm Bi, right? I like girls sometimes more than guys even." She let out a breath with an undertone laugh. "The reason why I bring this up is because I think we get along so well. And that's due to the fact we're both Bi."

"I-" I have absolutely no idea how to respond but Melissa gave me no time for that.

"It might seem out of the blue baby, but I've seen and felt you react to guys" Her eyes had a glimmer in them.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"When we watch porn and I stroke you, I feel how you stiffen when the camera focuses on the horse hung performers. When they zoom in on the stud's large testicles you often let your jaw drop. I've witnessed you admiring huge cocks so often." Melissa felt that I was already starting to get erect while listening to her.

"I might sometimes appreciate a large...you know-" I tried to get a foothold in the conversation but my dreamy girlfriend cut me off again.

"It's okay David. There's nothing to be ashamed about. And besides, I could be wrong." She put her hand gently on her chest. "I think we should just talk about it. Can't a loving girlfriend ask her boyfriend if he's unknowingly gawking at huge cocks?" The way she spoke was so sexy.

"Sure babe, we've always been open. I feel so safe and comfortable with you. I love you." She never said she loved me back but I didn't like hiding my feelings from her, honesty is the most important thing in a relationship for me.

"Why do you think that you get turned on by large penises? I mean I love them! The potential of being stretched out by a huge shaft is intoxicating to me when I'm horny. I also noticed you REALLY become transfixed when you see low hanging balls swing around. I can understand the admiration for the pillar, but why the stones hmmm?" Melissa was inquisitive.

"I mean...I guess because I know that larger balls mean more cum and when a guy is a heavy cummer it's hot. He is a better breeder." I was so nervous while answering.

"Mmmm, do you wish you had bigger loads? I definitely do." Melissa teased me. "Your loads are great, I love them...but since we're talking and confessing-A larger thicker cumshot covering me is something I sometimes fantasize about."

"Heh, we have seen a lot of huge cumshots online so maybe that's why." I was trying a little too hard to play it cool.

"Do you think girth or length is more important?" She was really getting into it now.

"I guess girth?" I started to sweat.

"Mmmmhmmm, me too. I just love a wide THICK cock And HEAVY." The way she pronounced it made me completely rock solid. I was full mast in my pants.

"I love it when it's thicker than my wrist and feels like a log. Oh god I just remember not being able to wrap my fingers around it. He was just soooo long too." I could see Melissa's nipples poke out underneath her dress. Bras were never her thing.

"H-he?" I cut her off.

"Oh, ummm yeah, you know like the guys I used to fool around with before you...You know what, since we're sharing I have a confession to make. You know about how many guys have had their way with me before you. But I never told you that every single one of them had a much larger cock than you." Melissa made a faint adjustment to her posture as if she was leaning back waiting for my response and put both her hands on top of mine. She made full eye contact.

"I always thought that I was a decent size, I-" I was happy she cut me off because I didn't know what to say.

"You are! You're above average! But you're not the biggest and when it comes to girth you're slightly on the skinny side. I'm just saying what happened in the past. And the past is the past. It doesn't matter now anyways, you're the one who's with me and not those guys from back in the day with their massive dongs who used my like a cock sleeve." I'm not sure if I imagined it but Mel had a faint smirk while confessing.

"And on top of that in my freshman year I had a horse cock only policy. I scouted the campus and made it public that if you are above 9" and thick you had 24/7 access to my pussy. I vehemently rejected anybody under at least 8" and that was when I was just cum starved and needed a protein refill...BUT that's all in the past now. Now it's just us and our perfect relationship." She leaned in and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

I was so dumbfounded I had nothing to say. By the time I snapped back to it I saw Melissa holding the remote and was choosing which file to show on the big screen. She clicked on an image and it was a naked guy with his face hidden holding a measuring tape and measuring his cock, exactly 10".

"Mmmm, baby I want us both to look at some hung guys to see to what degree we both like cock now that we have established your tendencies for gawking at huge wide cocks. Tell me when a stud sticks out to you...pun intended haha." Mel was looking at the screen and not paying attention to me for the moment.

She kept moving from one massively huge cocked guy to the next with a good timed interval for inspection. All of the participants put my size to shame on any given day. It felt like they had more girth than I had length. They also looked like ameteur photos, nobody resembled any pornstars I have seen.

Eventually an absolute monster of a cock appeared on the screen. At least 10 inches in length and very thick. I knew just by looking at it that he had me beat in size handley. I was mostly taken away by his shape and the upward curve, his head was big and pink and his balls hung so low. Melissa noticed my reaction and said "This guy hmm? I had a feeling you'd like him. His balls look so much bigger than yours. It's so unfair isn't it baby?" I was too flabbergasted to pretend to be offended by my smoking hot girlfriend's comments.

She opened a new file and it was the same guy but this time it was a short clip. It started off with him gliding his thumb down his massive curved cock and pressing it down. He was so stiff and had such a strong member his python denied gravity and bounced back up pointing upward while his juicy balls bobbed up and down. He then started to stroke his oversized behemoth and I noticed how quickly his heavy balls started to contract and he shot multiple ropes of cum very far. I had never seen such a massive load being ejaculated at such a high distance.

"How do you think your loads compare to THAT baby?" Melissa had a devilish smile on her angelic face.

"I'm sorry, I never knew I was so small." I was utterly defeated. The guy in the video produced more seed in a day than what I can muster in a month.

"Hahaha, mmmmmmm baby don't beat yourself up. Just because his manhood is better in every possible way doesn't make you less of a man. Most people would agree." What did she mean by most people? If I had any strength left I would have protested but I felt dizzy from observing all those beastly cocks.

"Would you watch a porno with that guy in it?" She asked.

"Yes, definitely." I instantly said.

"Would you watch him get jerked off?"

"Absolutely."

"Would you watch his meat pound a small tight slut?"

"Without a doubt."

"How would it make you feel if he stroked himself to pictures of me and I sexted with all of those guys to arrange a threesome with the guy that turns you on the most?" She put her hand on my very visible bulge.

"Please...don't." I was almost ready to break down.

Her eyes lit up and she bit her lower lip. I felt her have a jolt of pleasure when I started to beg. "Oh my god, you know I love it when you beg. Mmmmmmm, okay baby this is just a fantasy. I only talked to these guys. I want your permission before I invite him over so both of you can fuck me sensless."

"This is a lot to process. Can I give you my answer later?" I felt like I just ran a marathon, I was out of breath.

"Of course baby. Take all the time you need." My little princess then gave me a deep kiss. It was a very weird feeling though. I couldn't see because my eyes were closed but I felt like hers were open.

To be continued.