Peyton and Mark Pt. 04: Jen and Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her clothes Jen left his office and ran to her room. She would let him think. Maybe Peyton would be up and not in the middle of fucking her daddy, lucky bitch, and they could talk. Jen closed her door and texted Peyton. A few minutes later she replied.

**What's up? I figured I wouldn't hear from you till in the morning."**

**I don't think things are gonna go the same for me as they did with you. I am giving him time to think. I told him how I felt and he just sat there.**

**It will be ok Jen. Just give him time. Besides if he doesn't think of you that way, I might be willing to share....maybe lol**

**Idk I knew it might not work but it still sucks. I know he will always love me but...well you know.**

**I understand, why don't you come hang out beside the pool with me tomorrow. We can talk and enjoy some girl time.**

**Sounds like a plan...oh Daddy is knocking on my door. Gotta go ttyl**

Rick sat on the couch and thought for a moment. Mark had brought this to his attention, he seemed to be perfectly fine with all of it. He thought back to their earlier conversation.

"FUCK ME!!!! Him and Peyton are getting it on. That's the ONLY reason he would be so casual about it."

The realization hit Rick like a 2x4. He had to know. He left his office to ask his daughter some more questions. Rick reached her door and took a deep breath then knocked.

"Sweetie can I come in?"

"Yes Daddy."

Jen had put on a long t-shirt and was laying on her bed. Just a hint of purple let Rick know she still had her panties on.

Jen sat up when her father walked in.

"I want to ask you something and I want you to be 100% honest with me. Whatever you say will stay in this room, ok?"

"Of course Daddy." Jen had an idea what he was fixing to ask.

"Are Mark and Peyton sleeping together?"

Jen had been given permission to tell Rick by both Mark and Peyton. They were all hoping this would help Rick feel more comfortable with the situation. Jen smiled up at her father.

"Yes Daddy they are. They have been for almost two weeks now. That's why Mark talked to you about it. He was trying to help me, please don't be mad."

Rick stood there silent. That bastard could have told me. At least then I wouldn't feel like a dirty fucking pervert. Deal with that later and with this now.

"Jen, you know I love you more than anything. I know I don't say it or sometimes show it a lot but I do. If we did this it could change how you feel about me and yourself. I don't want you to be hurt or have any regrets."

"Daddy I know you love me and that won't change. I know that I love you and that won't change. The only thing that will change is how we love each other. The only regret I'll have is never knowing what could have been."

Seeing the look in his little girls eyes said it all. There was pure unconditional love and lust in them. He walked to her bed and sat down. Rick cupped her face in his hands and lowered his lips to inches from hers.

"Jelly bean I love you! You are the most important thing to me. If you want me to stop just say so. But you're right. I would always wonder" Rick closed the distance between him and his little girl.

Her lips felt like warm silk against his. Jen moaned softly giving Rick his first taste of her mouth. Their tongues finding each other in a soft dance full of love and excitement. Jen wrapped her arms around her father's neck and took the kiss deeper. Sucking his tongue and nibbling his bottom lip.

Rick fisted his hands in her hair and pulled her head back. Looking in her eyes again he knew there was no going back. He crushed her mouth with his and scooped her young body up as he stood. Carrying her into his bedroom. His bed was a king and he wanted her there with him.

Jen had wrapped her legs around her Daddy's waist and they had continued kissing while walking down the hall. Their passion was growing with each kiss. Jen could feel her daddy's erect cock rubbing against her stomach as they walked into his bedroom. She couldn't believe this was finally happening.

Rick sat on the bed with Jen on his lap. She began to rub her panty covered pussy against his hard johnson. He could feel her heat thru his jeans. Her soft firm tits pressed against his chest and were rising and falling quickly as they kissed and ran their hands up each other's backs and arms. Rick broke the kiss, taking his girls face in his hands.

"I want to see you baby. All of you."

Rick ran his hand down over the front of her t-shirt. Pinching and rolling her nipples as he made his way to the bottom of her shirt. Jen let out a little whimper and goosebumps broke out all over her body. When Rick removed her shirt he was staring at the most perfect tits he had ever seen.

"Oh baby girl you have amazing tits." Taking one then the other into his mouth Rick sucked and flicked each with his tongue and before switching to the next biting gently.

Rick liked it rough. He liked his women submissive and obedient. Maybe that's why him and Beth weren't getting along. She was anything but submissive. Jen was purring with his attention to her nipples and hadn't pulled away when he bit them....just maybe.

Standing up Rick turned and laid Jen on his bed, even on her back her breast stood proud. He could see her with clamps or rope covering them. Mmmm God to have her tied up and bent over his desk. Another day, now he was going to show her how a man makes love to a woman.

He kissed her tits again and ran his hands down her sides as he sank to the floor between her thighs. He hooked his thumbs into her panties and kissed her stomach. Running his nose over her mound he sniffed her scent thru her very wet panties. Groaning he covered the wet spot with his mouth and licked her thru the thin cotton material.

Jen arched her back and let out her breath as her Daddy kissed and licked her pussy thru her now soaked panties. She could only imagine how good it would feel when he took them off. Moments later she found out when his tongue made her cry out with need.

"Oh my God Daddy!!!!" Feeling his lips and tongue on her pussy made her cum right then.

"Baby did you just cum? Oh that is the first of many tonight."

Feeling Jen's pussy clenching let Rick know she had cum. She was reacting to each kiss and lick so intensely. He was going to have fun with that in the future. The idea of orgasm training and denial crossed his mind as he licked her soft pouty outer lips. He ran his hands up the insides of her thighs and pushed them up and open. Rick was face to face with two of the most beautiful virgin holes. He couldn't wait to make both his.

"Fuck Daddy I'm gonna cum again oooooooo fuck!!!" With that Jen covered his chin with hot sweet girl cream. It ran off his chin and down his neck.

"Yes baby cum for me. Such a good girl. Daddy wants you to cum again baby." Rick licked her from her virgin asshole to her stiff clit. Sucking and biting her softly as he kneaded her ass cheeks in his hands.

"Oh my God Daddy, oh oh oh DDDDAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!" Jen almost screamed as the third orgasm ripped thru her body.

He was going to take her to the heights of pleasure and hopefully into the depths of his kinky perversions. Feeling her cum running down his face he knew it was time to make her pussy his. Standing Rick saw a long stand of precum drip to the floor. He covered his cock with the rest and watched his baby rubbing her tits as she lay there recovering from three quick but powerful orgasms.

"Fuck jelly bean you taste so good. I be your little cunt will feel just as sweet on my cock." Rick ran the purple mushroom head up and down her tight slit.

"Mmmmmm yes Daddy!!! Fuck my virgin pussy daddy. Make me your little slut. I've waited so long to be your naughty little girl Daddy!"

Rick knew Jen knew all those words but never thought he would hear her say them especially not to him. So she wanted to be his naught slut huh. Let's just see.

"You want to be my naughty girl baby? You want daddy to make you his good little slut?' Rick stroked his cock and rubbed her clit with his thumb. 'You want to make Daddy happy?"

"Fuck yes Daddy!! I want to be your good girl and do whatever you want Daddy." Jen wanted him to fuck her like she had seen on the web. Hard and rough and him in total control.

"Get on your knees jelly bean. Daddy wants to feed you his cock. Think you can take it all baby. Are you gonna be a good girl and suck Daddy's cock?"

Without hesitation Jen got off the bed and on her knees. Looking up at her daddy she opened her mouth like she had seen the girls in porn do. While she had only given head a few times she noticed she didn't seem to gag a lot. Hopefully she wouldn't this time and could take her daddy's thick cock down her throat.

"So eager to please baby? I like that. Open your mouth a little wider baby, that's a good girl. Now I want you to be still and let me fuck your beautiful face."

Before Jen could respond Rick had shoved his cock into her wanting mouth and grabbed her hair in his hands. She wanted to be his little slut he would just see. His 8 and a half inches meet resistance as he hit the back of her throat.

"Jelly bean, relax your throat and breathe thru your nose. Let Daddy fuck your beautiful face."

Jen looked up at her Daddy. He hadn't called her jelly bean since she was very little but it made her warm and tingly inside. On top of that he was also treating her like a slut and the mixture was like a drug. Jen knew she would do whatever Rick asked of her.

Taking a deep breath Jen relaxed her throat and gave it to her father to use anyway he wanted. The first time his cock entered her throat she gagged. The second time she knew what to expect. While she still gagged she felt her pussy clenching and the wetness dripping down her lips. Rick looked at her with surprise and pride as he slid further into her mouth.

"Fuck yes baby that's it!! Take all of daddy's cock!! Your gonna be the best little slut daddy could ever hope for."

Rick could feel the thick saliva filling her mouth as he fucked her face. Holding her head still he pulled almost out of her mouth and pushed in till her nose was pressed against his stomach and he could feel his balls on her chin. He held her there for a second and then let her breath.

Thick strands of spit fell across her perky tits while she caught her breath. She was beautiful. Her eyes were dilated by lust and her breathing was quick and ragged. Rick pulled her back on his cock and continued to fuck her mouth and tight throat. He could hear and feel her gag and coat his shaft with her thick spit and it only drove him harder. Jen's eyes watered and the tears ran down her face and mixed with the spit covering her chin and dripping from her Daddy's balls.

Rick could feel his nut sack tighten as he used Jen to jack off his cock with her mouth. He knew it wouldn't be much longer until he was feeding her his first load. Looking down at her taking his cock like a pro speed that up.

"Oh fuck baby girl you're gonna make Daddy cum right down your throat. Such a good girl!!" Rick saw the happiness in his little girls eyes and busted right then.

He could feel the cum building and his balls tighten when he spoke. Looking at her sent him over. He growled out a moan as he felt the first shot of thick hot cum hit her throat. Jen choked and he pulled back and filled her mouth. Rope after rope shot out of his cock. Feeling the last jet of cum he pulled his cock out of her mouth and smiled down at his sloppy spit covered jelly bean.

"That was fucking amazing baby. I'm so proud of you for doing so good." Rick pulled her up and kissed her deeply.

Both of their faces were covered with her spit and his cum. Neither cared.

"Oh Daddy that was so good. I could suck your cock forever. I've wanted that for so long."

"Well baby it's all yours now. Get up on the bed. Time to make that beautiful pussy you've been flashing at me for months all mine."

Jen again didn't hesitate. Beth had put her on birth control when she turned 16. Better to be safe than sorry she had said. Rick was thankful for that logic now. He lay beside her caressing her face and lazily down across her stiff nipples.

"Jen, I want to know something. I want to be soft and gentle with you but at the same time I want to use you like a dirty slut. How do you feel about that?"

Rick needed to know upfront so he didn't hurt her or take things to far down that road if she didn't want to go there. This was new to both of them and her especially because she was still a virgin.

"Daddy one of my favorite fantasies about us is being called into you're office for something I've done wrong and you bending me over your desk and spanking my ass. Peyton and I even talk about that one. So to answer your question, I'm all yours Daddy. I know you won't hurt me and I guess I like it rough just like you."

Rick didn't even know what to say, so instead he stood up grabbed Jen by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Jen giggled as she watched the hungry look cross his face. Peyton might need the soft sweet breaking in, Jen wanted to be used and fucked by her Daddy. The love had been there forever the fire and lust were new and she wanted to give her daddy all of her.

Rick stood her up and put her over his shoulder in one quick move. He was walking toward the bedroom door and swatted her ass as she squirmed and giggled.

"Be careful what you ask for little girl you just might get it."

Jennifer's heart sang, like a bird that had been freed from a cage. This was what she had dreamed of, hoped for with her best friend and fantasized about for so long.

"Oh I hope I get what I wished for and so much more Daddy."

Jen squealed as Rick swatted her ass again only harder this time.

"Is that right? I guess we'll find out in a second won't we."

Rick flipped the light on as they walked into his office. He kicked his desk chair out-of-the-way and pushed his papers to the side. Setting Jen on her feet he took her face in his hands and kissed her again.

"Turn around Jennifer and bend over the desk. You have been a very bad girl and Daddy is going to teach you a lesson."

Jen bent at the waist and laid across her father's desk. The cool surface made her breath hitch. How many times had she sat in his chair and dreamed about what that would feel like, the hard wood against her tits, and her hips pressed against the edge. Jen's body shook with anticipation and longing. Her thighs were coated with her creamy juice, her nipples ached as she held herself against his desk.

Rick looked at his little girl draped over his desk. Her legs spread and her ass shook. He didn't know if it was from fear or excitement, getting closer and running his hand over her ass Rick realized it was the later.

"Jennifer, I am going to give you 10 swats. The reason for them is you've been flashing me, teasing me, not telling me things a daddy needs to know, because you asked for them and lastly because it will please me to spank your perfect ass. Do you understand?"

If she consented not only would she be his daughter, his new lover but he would turn her into the best submissive fuck toy a man could want.

"Yes Daddy I understand. I have been a very bad girl and need and want your punishment to make me better." All the reading, porn and research she had done was paying off. After tonight Jen would have to show him her search history.

Rick was a little shocked by her answer. They would have to talk after they finished. He ran his hands over her plump ass cheeks. Her tan skin was going to be beautiful when it turned from pink to red. One more rub and then he wiggled his finger inside her tight pussy opening feeling the barrier that blocked his way to her core. He would break that wall tonight along with a million more.

"Jennifer I want you to count each swat. If you miss one we start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"If you want it to stop, say red. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

Rick gave her the first swat. She lifted up off the desk. Rick put his left hand in the middle of her back to hold her still.

"One!!!"

Swat

"Two Daddy!!"

Swat

"Three, oh God!!"

Swat

"Four!! Fuck Daddy yes!!"

Swat, swat, swat

"Aaaauugghhhh, five, six, seven!! I think I'm gonna cum Daddy!!!"

"Three more, then you can cum."

"Uuuggghhh yes Daddy."

Swat, swat

"Oh oh DDDDAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYY, eight, nine, please Daddy please. I'll be a good girl!!!"

"Oh I have no doubt jelly bean."

Rick lined up behind his daughter. Her ass was a bright pink almost red color. He could feel the heat from his spanking radiating off her ass. The last swat would go with him pushing his cock deep inside her. Taking her cherry in a way that would, hopefully, reduce the pain, given all the other sensations going thru her.

"Are you ready for the last one Jennifer?" Rick stroked her wet pussy lips as he asked. He could feel her body quivering as he pet her.

"YES DADDY PLEASE!!!!!"

Rick pressed his cock against her virgin opening and as he slapped her ass the last time, that night, he popped her cherry.

"OH FUCK DADDY TEN, IM CUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG!!!"

"Such a good girl baby. Fuck you're so tight."

Rick groaned as he slid in and out of his little girl's tight pussy. He had timed it just right when he popped her cherry. She came and the walls of her pussy almost kept him from pushing further into her hot center. Rick grabbed his baby's hips and pushed his cock deep inside her till he felt her ass against his stomach.

"That's it baby girl take Daddy's cock. Fuck baby yes!!!"

"Oh God Daddy!!! Yes Daddy please don't stop Daddy!!! Make me your little slut Daddy!!!"

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh, the smell of hot wet pussy and the sounds of begging and moaning filled Rick's office. All the times Rick had thought about fucking someone on this desk he would have never thought it would be his daughter. Watching her ass shake as he drove deep into her pussy made him almost giddy.

Jen whimpered and moaned and begged for more of her Daddy's cock. She promised to be a good girl and do anything he wanted her to do. His cock filled her up to the point of hurting but God it was the best feeling. She could feel the next wave of orgasm building to a crescendo.

Rick felt the tell tell signs of her building climax. Jen's hot center clenched and pulsed around his thick rod. He could feel his own not far away. Reaching up he grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back while he fucked her harder.

"Cum for me baby. Cum on your Daddy's cock. This is my pussy now. If you want to cum you ask, if you want to play with it you ask. Fuck baby girl!!!!"

"YYYEEESSSSS DADDDDDY!!!!! IT'S ALL YOURS FOREVER!!!! AAAUUGGHHHHH IM CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG DADDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!"

As Jen screamed her orgasm Rick fucked her for all he was worth. The way her muscles clung to his cock pulled the cum from his balls and up his cock. Rick knew he didn't care what else happened around him as long as he could feel her pussy on his cock when and wherever he wanted. thinking about that and how much he loved her pushed the cum deep into her newly fucked cunt.

"Yessssss baby girl!!!!! Daddy is filling up your sweet pussy baby."

As their body's came down from the high of massive orgasms Rick sat down in his chair and pulled his daughter into his lap. He held her close and kissed her neck and her mouth.

"Are you ok jelly bean?"

"Mmmhummmm daddy."

Her voice was a whisper as she cuddled into her Daddy's chest. This was where she had longed to be and never wanted to leave.

"I love you baby. That will never change but I think some things around here will be. Let's go to bed and talk about that later."