Peyton Ch. 01: Uncaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Sexy." I heard from behind me. I turned to face Josh, who's predator eyes were roaming over my supple body. I wish I could say that I did nothing to garner such a leer, but I'd be lying. I felt a little intimidated coming to my first college party. I knew I'd be competing with other women; women who were older and more experienced than I was. I didn't want to look like someone invited their baby sister to the party, so I made sure to turn up the sexy.

I went for the Dallas cheerleader look. The white top I was wearing tied together between my breasts, and the frilly sleeves were transparent. This not only highlighted how big my breasts were, but it also showed off my toned midriff.

Over my bottom I wore some cut-off Daisy Duke jean shorts. They were obscenely small, and with my butt and thighs, they were downright pornographic.

And of course, the signature cowboy boots.

With the way Josh was drooling, I think I accomplished my mission. I took pride in that stunned, lust-filled stare. Looking around, there were definitely a lot of beautiful women here tonight. If he found me as irresistible as them, then I was doing something right.

College was going to be fun.

"Hey yourself." I answered his greeting with a flirty smile.

He stepped closer to me, entering that sacred space only reserved for intimacy. In a low, throaty tone, he said, "I was scared you weren't gonna show. I would've been highly disappointed if I missed you."

I rolled my eyes, looking around at the plethora of scantily clad women in attendance. After a small head shake, I said, "I'm sure you would've found some other distraction."

"Maybe." His said, giving me a confident smirk and a shrug. "But that distraction wouldn't have been as sexy as you."

Yes, my naïve, freshman, know-nothing-about-wolves ass ate that corny shit right up. I was used to high school boys, not men in their 20's who could sniff out my inexperience.

Josh took me over to the table where a pledge was making drinks. He offered me a drink, but I declined. While I was flattered that he was paying so much attention to me, I knew enough to not trust his motives.

However, Josh was experienced in the art of persuasion.

"Oh C'mon!" he said. "You gotta loosen up. You can't come to a frat party and not drink. It's...like...sacrilegious. The gods of college would not be pleased!"

Shaking my head with a laugh, I waved him off and half playfully said, "Taking a strange drink from a frat guy wanting to loosen me up? No thanks."

He looked at me with an exaggerated expression of hurt. Then he tipped his head back and just inhaled the beer that he was supposed to be giving me. When he was done, he looked at me with a "TA DA" look before grabbing another and handing it to me.

"See? It's safe. Nothing unseemly in it. Nothing but alcohol." Said the wolf to the sheep. Then, with a smile dripping with boyish innocence, he added, "You can trust me, gorgeous. I promise."

Naively, my hand reached for my first beer of the night.

For the next few hours, I was introduced to the wonders of a college party. Beer pong. Belly shots. Dry humping...err...dancing. Watching strangers disappear to hook up.

Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed. I also noticed several guys giving me a hungry look, much like Josh did. Even though I purposely dressed like a tart to get attention, I was beginning to feel anxious.

I stayed close to Josh's side. For all intents and purposes, he was sort of my protector, keeping the other wolves at bay. As far as hunters go, he was the obvious alpha. The other guys responded to him like the pack leader. If he sent somebody on a beer run, the guy left the girl he was dancing with to head out. If he whispered to the DJ, the music instantly changed.

And as far as his little lamb was concerned, when a guy was getting too "friendly" with me, he appeared from the shadows with his arm possessively around my shoulders. A silent exchange between them was made only using their eyes. Then, the other guy slinked away to hit on another girl.

I felt kind of special being on the arm of the king. I felt safe with him, knowing that no one at that party was going to lay a hand on me.

Little did I know, my wolf wasn't protecting me. He was saving me for himself.

When Josh said I could trust him, he only meant that he was trustworthy enough to not spike my drink. In that case, he was a beacon of honesty. None of the many pixie cups of beer filled to the brim that he brought me were spiked. As for the X he gave me via a French kiss, I knew full well what I was taking.

I just underestimated how it would affect me. But my wolf knew. Perhaps Josh wasn't out to drug and rape me, but his cock still had a plan for my tender, young flesh.

Step one: gain my trust.

Step two: get me drunk to lower my inhibitions. Get me high on X so that every touch ignited my nerve endings.

Step three: capitalize on my lowered inhibitions and electrified skin. Take me on the dancefloor. Gently rub his fingers along my stomach, my legs, my neck. Nibble on my ears, the nape of my neck. Grind his hard penis into the crevice of my ass. Maul my barely covered tits. Whisper into my ear.

Turn me into a drunken ball of lust and hormones until I can't even think straight.

Step four: herd me away from the crowd, into his private lair reserved for naïve lambs ready for the slaughter.

Step Five? Well, we all know step five. If he got me here, it's already too late.

By the time I was on step five, my body was aching to be fucked. The X had me ready to sit on a cactus. Josh didn't even have to lure me away. I was willing to follow him anywhere.

"C'mon Beautiful." He said to me. "Let's get you up to my room."

With that, he took me by the hand and guided me through the sea of misogyny. As I passed, random hands grabbed my tits, squeezed my ass, and gave Josh crude praises for what they suspected was my future.

I didn't fight this. In fact, it worked in Josh's favor, because each touch made me want to fuck.

Once the door closed behind us, I was lifted in the air by two strong hands gripping my ass so hard that my cheeks spread. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his head, and let him carry me where he wanted me. However, when I tried to kiss him, he threw me backwards onto his bed.

The thing I recall most about this night was the look of pride and satisfaction on his face as he looked down at his conquest. There was a lascivious sneer on his lips. Only now did it begin to dawn on me what I'd walked into.

The music thumped beneath our feet, muffled by the thick walls separating us from the party. Sounds of laughter and conversation were an entire world away. I was alone, in this room, with a man that wanted to devour me.

His heavy body descended on me and engulfed me like a blanket. The smell of alcohol and Axe body spray filled my nose. Somehow, he'd grown eight hands and two mouths, because they were everywhere. My tits. My legs. My ass. Between my thighs. No skin was safe.

Things were moving at warp speed, and my cloudy brain was having trouble keeping up. A surge of fear filled me at my tenuous situation.

"Wait...Josh..."

My protests were immediately cut off by his mouth. Loud, smacking sounds of us kissing filled my ears. Those octopus' hands snaked down my body, slid between us, and undid the button of my jean shorts. The X was still working my nerves, and I was lost in confusion. My body wanted to be fucked, but my mind wanted escape.

"Josh. Please. I just...need a minute..."

Once again, my soft objections were ignored. Hunters don't really concern themselves with the whining of their prey. Josh was on a mission. The hand that unfastened my shorts slipped beneath the harsh material to find softer material to touch. Over the cotton of my panties, he found the mound of my vagina. And with just a hook and a swipe of his fingers, he pulled them to the side to expose the sweet flesh beneath.

"Josh, we need to...to...Ugh God!"

Josh had found my clit, and I lost all semblance of reality. I melted right there. There was no more fight in me. Honestly, my fate was sealed the moment I showed up at this party. I didn't even stand a chance of escaping this night without a cock in my mouth and pussy. If it wasn't Josh's dick getting wet with my juices, it would've been some other lucky bastard.

His other hand untied the knot holding my shirt together. My tits spilled out into the open, erect nipples and all. Josh sneered at them before he took a chocolate areola into his mouth. I couldn't stop my legs from spreading of their own volition and giving his fingers an open invitation to play (literally).

My mouth opened and my moans permeated the room. I didn't realize how loud I was until the door burst open. A couple of laughing hyenas fell into the room. They'd been listening to my moans on the other side and just had to come in and investigate.

I was horrified. My tits were out, my legs were open, my shorts were crooked, my panties were pulled to the side, and my pussy was in view. No doubt they had a pornographic picture of what Josh's fingers were up to down there.

I gasped in horror and scrambled to cover up, but Josh held me in that lewd position, still fingering my pussy.

"Dude!" one of the drunken assholes said as his eyes fell to my spread open legs. "She's so fucking hot! Let us get a piece!"

"Steve, get out! " Josh ordered, his tone angry. "And take dumbass with you!"

I didn't know which guy was Steve, and which was dumbass. It didn't' matter. I just wanted them to stop gawking at my tits, stop staring between my legs.

"C'mon." one of them begged. "At least let me see what she smells like!"

With that, Josh's face changed. It was no longer angry at them. There was a deviant smile on his face. He brought his fingers from out of my shorts and held them up. They were soaked with my juices and glistening.

To my horror, he said, "Come here."

The two idiots scrambled over to him and sniffed his fingers. They SNIFFED HIS FINGERS! What kind of perverted shit was this? It was like I wasn't even a human at that point. I was just a sex object here for their pleasure.

"Yo...dude...you gotta let me get next!"

"Me too!"

"Hello!" I thought. "I'm right here!"

I couldn't say that out loud because the only thing that could escape my mouth were moans. Josh's thumb was swiping up and down across my clit, and I was trapped by the orgasm that was build, even before he started fucking me.

For a second, Josh looked like he was considering it. I laid there, helplessly praying he wouldn't do that to me. As horrified as I was by the prospect, I wasn't sure if I had the strength to fight off a gangbang.

Somehow, my trembling lips managed to say, "Josh...no...please...

Hearing that reminded him of me. Thankfully, he shook his head and said, "Get out. Give me and Peyton some privacy. Go get your own girl."

"Fuck!" the begging idiot grunted before dejectedly leaving the room and shutting the door.

We were alone once again. Josh's eyes returned to me, and with a voice filled with lust, he asked, "Now where were we?"

***

The next few hours were a blur. I was high, so parts of my recollection are jumbled and hazy. I know I sucked Josh's dick. I remember it tasting salty in my mouth. Somewhere along the way, I was flipped over onto my face, with my cheek on the mattress. I wasn't lying comfortably flat, like I do when I'm sleeping. I was on my knees, with my ass in the air. My wrists were locked behind me, at the small of my back, being held together in the grip of a big, strong hand.

And I was...bouncing; bouncing to the beat of a creaking bed and him pounding his dick into me. The slapping of his stomach hitting my ass made it jiggle.

"Ugh...Yeah. Fuck, you've got a wet pussy!" I heard Josh's voice cut through the fog of my mind.

My eyes fell to the floor, and I saw my panties, balled up lying next to my shorts. The tiny flowers in the print stood out to me for some reason. I was hit with the fact that Josh was taking my pussy at will because right now, it didn't belong to me. It was his.

I now heard other things. Grunting. Moaning. The sounds of a woman about to cum in the best way.

Oh shit. That woman was me.

I was getting the daylights fucked out of me. I was literally being pounded into the mattress. There was nothing gentle about Josh's annexation of my body. It was raw. It was animalistic. He fucked me porn style, pounding his pelvis into the soft bumpers of my ass cheeks as he took me at his pleasure.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak!

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

With each penetration, his hard phallus pushed deep into my pussy, only to retreat for mere seconds before filling me again. With each penetration, I was being driven closer and closer to orgasm.

Josh was right about one thing. I was drenched. I could hear the squishing noises and smell the musky scent of my arousal.

I tried to raise from the degrading position I was in so I could turn head and look at my conqueror, but I was pushed back down by a hand between my shoulder blades. It obviously wasn't the hand cuffing my wrists behind because I was very much still immobile. That hand that pushed me down then went back to gripping my hip like it was a handlebar.

"Uh-uh. Don't look at me. You just lay there and take this dick, you little slut."

For some reason, hearing him call me a little slut set me off in a big way. My orgasm was so hard, so loud, that it made me shake like I had Parkinson's.

"Yeah. Cum on my dick, slut."

I'm a slut. I'm a slut. I'm such a fucking slut.

I thought I was thinking that inside my head. I didn't realize I was moaning it so loud that I could be heard outside the door.

***

The next morning, I woke up in a strange bed with a hangover, a headache, and a sore pussy. Next to me, Josh was snoring happily away, a satisfied smile on his face.

Why wouldn't he be happy? He just spent the entire night balls deep inside of a wet pussy. He fell asleep, woke up next to a hot piece of ass, and took her again. And I let it happen. Repeatedly, I let him have me.

As I slowly rose from the bed, I felt something dried and sticky on my stomach. And on my back. Didn't take long to figure out that it was dried cum. After each round of fucking me, Josh ripped his condom off and jerked his load all over whatever part was exposed.

I was such a slut.

I quietly slipped out bed and found my strewn clothes all over the floor (what little clothes I wore). I desperately needed a shower, but no way was I going to take one here. I tip-toed around the room, taking special care to not make any noise. I didn't want to wake Josh for fear that he'd want one more for the road. Honestly, I needed to rest my pussy and give her time to recover from the pounding.

I managed to escape without waking the Krakken. I didn't put my boots on in the room because my bare feet allowed me the stealth of a ninja. So, I grabbed them, snuck from the room, and eased the door shut with the softest "click". Then I took a seat at the top of the stairs and finished dressing.

As I was slipping my foot into the boot, a scream rang out from down below. Next, I saw a girl go running barefoot across the dixie-cup-littered living room and out the front door. Her hair was a frazzled mess, and she was crying as she ran. It looked like she was holding her shirt over her breasts, like it no longer fit.

The sight startled me. Before I could process that, I guy came stumbling drunkenly from the same direction she ran from. He yelled after the girl, telling her to wait. But when she escaped out the front door, he stopped chasing her and let out a sigh.

Then, he looked up the stairs and saw me. An evil smile formed on his lips.

I immediately recognized him. And from the looks of things, he remembered me also. Even with my brain cloudy with alcohol and X, his face stood out. He was either Steve or Dumbass, the guys that smelled my essence via Josh's pussy-soaked fingers.

When he turned towards the steps and saw me sitting there, I saw the recognition in his eyes. He was leering at me. I wanted to run, but he was blocking the only direction I needed to go, which was down the stairs and out the front door.

One by one, each of his feet hit the stairs, bringing him closer to me. Slowly he rose, wobbling drunkenly, until he was right next to me.

I avoided looking up at him. I couldn't meet his eyes for fear of what I might find there. Despite the fact that I was ignoring him, he still took the time to offer a greeting.

"Sup."

I just gave him a quick wave and continued to put on my boot. As I did so, I purposely kept my eyes down. He just stood there, creepily watching me without saying another word. Even though I wasn't looking at his face, I knew exactly where his eyes were landing on my body. From the height he was at, no doubt he was getting an unobstructed view down my shirt. My tits are usually distracting, but this shirt did me no favors.

When I'd finally shoved my foot inside my boot, I stood to leave. Unfortunately, he was aware enough to put his arm in front of me and grab the railing. He was blocking my path of escape, so I had to sheepishly turn to him and say, "Uh...excuse me please."

He didn't budge. The only part of him that moved was his head, and that was because he was now also looking at the rest of my body. He even craned his neck to look around me at my ass.

"I have to go." I said, reminding him of my request to be allowed to leave.

Still, he didn't move. Instead, a voice that still had that morning grumble to it came from his mouth and asked, "You were the one with Josh last night, right?"

I wanted to scream at him that it was none of his business, but I was so uncomfortable with this guy that I lost all bravado. The way he looked at me just gave me the creeps.

When I didn't answer him, he nodded with an unpleasant smile. "Yeah. It was you. I smelled that sweet pussy of yours."

"I...um...need to get back." I nervously said.

He shook his head. "Naw. You should let me get another sniff. I've been hard for you ever since last night."

He leaned into me, making me recoil from his impending touch. I squealed in disgust when I felt his finger trail along my neck and swipe my hair out the way. I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy and strong.

Just when I was about to scream at the top of my lungs, movement from upstairs distracted him. Using this to my advantage, I ducked beneath his arm and hastily descended the stairs. Only when I was safely out of that house did I breathe and relax.

***

Over the next few days, what happened at the party stuck with me. The way Josh fucked me, the way his frat bros smelled my pussy, the way the scary one sized me up in the hallway, all of it made me feel...gross. I was not a human being to those guys. I was a nice set of tits, a round ass, and a wet pussy. Those parts just happened to be attached to a woman.

I couldn't shake that feeling. Worse than that, I couldn't not wonder about the "What if's"

What if Josh gave those guys permission to fuck me? What if Mr. Scratch and Sniff wasn't distracted in the hallway? What if I hadn't taken the X? What if I'd just not even gone to the party?

How different would things have turned out?

To add even more insult to injury, I saw Josh walking with two of his frat buddies a couple days later. They were laughing and joking around. Instantly, I became self-conscious. Were they talking about me? Was Josh bragging to them about the stupid bitch with the big tits he railroaded in his bedroom?