Peyton Ch. 03: Uncaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." I returned. He put his pool stick down to grab me around the waist and lay a smoldering smooch on me. A bit forward, but I got the feeling he was trying to show off for his buddies.

"Yo Rick. You gonna introduce us to your girl?" one of his friends asked, breaking up our kiss. Rick chuckled, wiped his lips with his thumb, and went down the line letting me know their names.

Their eyes lecherously drank me in as we exchanged "hellos", each of them making sure to pay homage to my braless tits and exposed midriff. They weren't even subtle about it. In fact, they gave Rick a round of congratulations, like I was a prize that he'd won.

They went back to playing pool, but continued to leer at me. I was a little creeped out by their attention, so I leaned into Rick's ear and whispered, "When you and your buddies are done playing with your balls, I'll be out in the car waiting for my turn."

That had to be the fastest game of pool ever because he was walking out of the building not even 5 minutes later.

We smoked in my car with the windows rolled up as an old school mix of Janet Jackson played from my speakers. My brain was in the clouds, and I was leaned back in my seat enjoying the feeling. Just as I expected, Rick leaned over to my side and kissed me. I let him. Soon, we were making out.

His hand squeezed and massaged my tits through my shirt as our tongues danced. When I felt his hand abandon my tits and slip down beneath my sweats, I opened my legs and invited him inside.

Fingers entered my moist slit. Lips worked their way to my neck before lifting my shirt to expose my tits. The same tongue that was inside of my mouth was now licking my nipples; his lips suckling at them like they were trying to nurse.

It didn't take long for my pussy to get soaked with juices. My nipples were jutting out like pencil erasers. I writhed and moaned beneath his touch, getting worked up until I was ready to be fucked. So, I pushed his head away, kicked my sneakers off, and slid my sweats down my legs. He followed suit. When he was naked from the waist down, I bent my head over to his side. Then, I took him into the warmth of my mouth.

I could hear him moaning above as I blew him. This wasn't a blowjob for his satisfaction. By now, I knew how to suck his dick with just enough pressure to give him pleasure without getting a mouth full of cum. I was preparing him for my aching pussy. Once his cock was rock solid and lubed with saliva, I released him from my mouth and climbed into the backseat, beckoning him with my pointer finger.

The black mustang with the steamed-up windows at the end of the parking lot was soon rocking rhythmically. The melodious mix of muffled moans and R and B music came from inside.

If you remember, I have some pretty unique alterations to my car, one of them being my name written in pink letters across the black doors. Pretty recognizable if you know me. Well, what I didn't expect was for Jake and his friends to be coming to the same bar.

The sight of my Mustang must've thrown him for a loop. When he and his buddies went inside, he looked around for me. He didn't find me, of course. However, he overheard those guys talking about the hot piece of ass that Rick left with. They said something about him motorboating those big tits, and Jake put two and two together.

Que the rage.

That's when he came back out to the parking lot. That's when he saw the steamed-up windows and noticed the rocking of the car. And that's when he lost all sense of self control.

My door was practically ripped open, and the fight that ensued was loud and humiliating for the three of us. Jake was on the verge of tears as he punched a half-naked Rick repeatedly, and I was yelling at Jake to stop. We drew a crowd, which made things worse. Camera phones were invented for moments like this.

The cops came. Jake was arrested. Rick and I left shortly after talking to police. Since he was driven to the bar by another friend, I drove him home.

The car ride was silent, despite the radio playing. We didn't touch each other. We didn't look at each other. We didn't even talk. We just...drove.

Any hope leaving that night as just a bad memory was crushed the very next day. The internet was not Rick's friend. Hundreds of thousands of linked devices watched Jake kick his ass while he only wore a T shirt and some socks. His cock was blurred out, of course, but not his face. He was tweeted, retweeted, liked, and shared until the entire school was laughing at him.

Jake's sacrifice did accomplish one goal. Me and Rick were no more. The humiliation was apparently too much for him to bear. The fact that our duplicitous behavior caught up with us in such a humiliating way ruined whatever fun continuing this thing would've been.

In short, I was ghosted by both of them. I called Jake to apologize for how everything went down, but all I got was the voicemail. Texts went unanswered. I never saw him again. Not even in passing. I don't think he went to prison or anything like that, but he left school.

As for Rick, he was still on campus, though he was just as gone from me as Jake was. I saw him around, but he seemed content on pretending I didn't exist. I took the hint after a few failed attempts to initiate a conversation, and I left him alone.

To be honest, I wasn't even sad about losing Rick. I felt like shit for how things panned out for the both of them, but I didn't really miss Rick. Yes, I enjoyed him. Smoking, fucking, and laughing was fun, but we both knew that there was a shelf life on our thing. And I was okay with that.

For me, life went on. I studied hard, but I still partied hard too. I always got an invite to big parties, and I wasn't starved of male attention. Guys hit on me everywhere I went. The gym, the parties, in the grocery store, in the laundry room, in the parking lot...everywhere. Soon, Rick and Jake were forgotten.

But Karma never forgot. The law of attraction says that what you give out into the universe is what you get back. And nothing drove this point home better than my relationship with Ky.

***

JUNIOR YEAR:

The day I met Ky was Saturday. On Monday, I had a major exam in Calculus. Calc was not one of my better subjects. I was barely holding on to a C. I needed to barricade myself in the library for the weekend and cram as much info into my brain as it could hold. So, that morning I was sitting in the Café pretty early, eating a light breakfast and drinking my latte before getting to it.

Now, I knew who Ky was, even before that day. He was also a junior, and was the starting point guard for our basketball team. He held our school's record for assists in a single game, as well as our school's record for career assists. According to ESPN, he read the court like no one before him. He wasn't a scoring dynamo, but he was an expert at reading the defense, cutting it up, and making winning plays. He was a court leader in every sense of the word. The school held him in high regard because he was one of the main reasons we kept getting invited to the dance.

Besides all that, Ky had a reputation amongst women. Women who were with him were never quite the same afterwards. Then again, people said that about me and men. Josh was ostracized, Jake left school, and Rick was never the same after his humiliation. Sprinkle in a few one-night stands that wished to make things more permanent and were shut down, and you have a reputation as a man-eater of Kardashian proportions.

I never put much stock in rumors.

When Ky came into the café that Saturday morning, he was with another guy. I didn't really register his existence. We momentarily locked eyes for a second, but I eventually broke it to leaf through a few notes. He was cute and all, but I didn't really appreciate it from the distance we were.

Admittedly, a part of my initial dismissal was due to unconscious bias. I'd never thought about being with a black guy before. I know there's a fetish for interracial sex, but it was one that was lost on me. I'd been hit on by black guys quite a bit because of my ass. Apparently, I was a PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl). Never knew that term existed until then. So, while I partied with black guys, danced with them, and even drunkenly made out with a couple, I never slept with or dated one.

That was about to change.

As I was looking through notes, eating my egg and bacon croissant, Ky just came over to my table and sat down. No invitation. No prolonged gaze indicating I was interested. Nothing. He just took it upon himself to have a seat.

I was taken aback. I know I looked at him with a face filled with incredulity.

"Hey." he said, looking me right in my eyes and smiling. He was leaned back in his seat like we were two casual acquaintances.

"Can I help you?" I asked, not hiding the snark in my voice.

He shrugged. "Not really. Just wanted to talk to you."

I looked at him for a moment with a scowl on my face, taking in the audacity of this guy. Then, I busted out laughing.

Even in the face of laughter, that confident smile never left his face. He just sat there, waiting for me to finish before he continued. When I'd finally settled down, I asked him, "Does that actually work?"

"Does what work?"

"This smooth, cool bro routine?" I said, emphasizing cool bro in my best imitation of a cool guy's voice.

At this, he chuckled and gave me a curious look. "Cool bro routine? I'm not sure if that was racist or just sexist."

"What?!" I stammered, caught off guard. "I wasn't...I mean...I was just saying..."

"I think it's both." He interrupted me. "I believe you just outed yourself as a girl who's racist against black men."

"I DID NOT!" I exclaimed.

I was ready to launch into a huge defense of myself when I saw that he was messing with me. His smile and amused face let me in on the joke. I relaxed into a narrow-eyed mock glare.

"You're not funny getting me worked up like that."

He shrugged, "Like I said, I wanted to talk to you. We're talking. So, mission accomplished."

I'll admit, Ky was cute. Very cute. His short dreadlocks hung loosely around his face, almost framing it like my hair does mine. His skin was almost a bronze color, his complexion even. It was his eyes that did me, though. They were light brown, and seemed to almost glow.

I didn't fully appreciate Ky's beauty from across the room. Now that he was sitting here, I couldn't help but to be drawn in.

Of course, I couldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him know that. He was so cocky and full of himself. Telling him that he was attractive would only bolster his ego. So, I just sat back in my chair and crossed my arms. Acting unimpressed, I said, "So, now that you're sitting there, what did you wanna talk about?"

"Well, I thought we'd start by you telling me your name."

"Peyton." I said, offering him no more.

He nodded. "Well Peyton, I'm Khalil. You can call me Ky, though." He then stuck his hand out. I took it and shook.

"So, now that we know each other's names, what's next? Where do you see this going?"

He scooted his chair closer to me, putting us uncomfortably close. I could smell the spearmint on his breath as he said, "Maybe we get outta here so we can talk some more."

I wasn't a mind reader, but talking was definitely not on his mind. He was eyeing me up like a snack, like a lion does a wounded gazelle. I'd seen that look in Josh and Sam, and it instantly made me wary.

"Look Ky, you're cute and all, but I got a lot of studying to do." I said, pointing to the books on the table.

"I'm cute and all? You have to study?" he said with a chuckle. "C'mon Peyton. You gotta do better than that."

"What?"

"Here, let me help you out." He said, giving me a smile and rubbing his chin. Yes, his smile was sexy. Lord, help me. "Tell me you gotta man, and you're desperately in love with him."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "I have a man that I'm..."

"I don't care." He said, cutting off my lie.

I couldn't help it. My wall broke, and I laughed. This time, I was laughing with him, not at him. Despite my best efforts, Ky was getting to me.

Sensing he had me on the hook, he said, "Look, how about I help you? What you studying?"

"Calculus."

He smiled. "Girl, calc is my specialty! I got an A in it last year."

I looked at him disbelievingly, which made him laugh.

"What? Because I'm black, you don't believe I got an A in calc?"

"No, it's not because your black." I said, this time not getting worked up over his race baiting. "I don't believe you because you're a guy trying to get into my pants. I'm a sexist, not a racist."

That got a laugh out of him. "You're pretty cold, Peyton. But I like you."

He stood up from his chair. He was leaving. Surprisingly, I found myself a bit disappointed.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant. "So much for that riveting conversation you promised me."

He chuckled and gave me a shrug. "I have to get ready for practice. But you can give me your phone number. That way, we can pick this back up."

I didn't answer him. I just looked at him, pondering if I wanted him to call me. Finally, after a few seconds deliberation, I put my hand out, palm up. He took his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it, and gave it to me. I quickly typed my name and number into his contact list, then handed it back to him.

"This is the right number, right?" He asked. "I mean, you didn't type in a fake number to blow me off, did you?"

I smiled mysteriously at him before gathering my books up to also head out. Rubbing his chin with playful seduction, I said, "I guess you'll have to call it and see."

He nodded. "I'll definitely do that. In the meantime, can I walk you to the library? I'll even carry your books for you."

I tried to continue looking unimpressed, but it was getting difficult to keep that up. Handing him my books, I said, "It's a free country, Ky. I can't stop you from going to the library. If you happen to be walking next to me, so be it."

With that, the two of us strolled out of the café. Together.

***

Ky called later that afternoon, after his practice. I was still in the library knee deep in studying, so that's where he met me. Just like in the cafe, he said down opposite of me. When he did, he reached into his pocket, pulled out a folded-up sheet of paper, and slid it across the table to me.

"What's this?" I asked as I unfolded it. He didn't answer. He just sat there, waiting for me to open it. So, I did. It was his transcript. And wouldn't you know it, he actually got an A in Calculus.

I couldn't help smiling with amusement. "I stand corrected." I said, handing it back to him. He waved it off.

"Keep it. Let that be a reminder of your blatant sexism."

All I could do was shake my head as I gathered my books up. He looked confused as to what I was doing. When I was done, I asked him, "So, you coming? You need to help me study for calc. After all, you did get an A in it."

He laughed. "Where we going?" he asked as he stood beside me.

"My room. My roommate went home for the weekend. It's quieter there."

"Quieter than the library?"

I handed him my books to carry. "Yeah. I'll be able to concentrate better in there."

"Okay."

***

We didn't study. My books sat on my desk and weren't opened again for the rest of the day.

What can I say? His charm got to me. But I'd be lying if I just chalked it up to him having good game. To my shame, I must admit that my interest in Ky was in part because of curiosity. Since this morning, I wondered what it would be like to fuck a black guy. Was the stereotype true? Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! His swagger, his confidence, and his aggression got me curious. If he fit those stereotypes, would he also fulfill that other one?

Yes. Yes, he did. Oh, relax guys! Yes, I know that it's just a stereotype. I don't think nature is that cruel and selective to only give the big dick gene to ONE group of men. But it definitely gave it to Ky.

I realized I was in for it when I was giving him a hand job. Still, I couldn't fully appreciate the challenge that lied ahead for me until he slid his boxer briefs down. I had to fight to keep my eyes from bugging out of my head at the sight of his big, uncircumcised member.

"Um...I, um..."

He cut me off with a kiss, but it didn't stop me from worrying about how the dynamics of this was going to work. He wasn't porn star big, but he was bigger than anybody I'd ever been with.

He could tell I was thrown by his size. Most guys would've reveled in my trepidation, but he seemed nonplussed by it. I may have never been with a guy like him, but he'd been with plenty of girls like me.

"Don't worry about it." He said comfortingly. "You're in control. Nothing is gonna happen that you don't want to happen."

I nodded. That did make me feel a little less anxious about it. Sensing he had me, I felt his hand pushing down on the back of my head. I knew what he wanted, so I tried my best to oblige.

My deep-throating skills was something I was proud of. However, that was not going to happen today. I could barely fit his meaty phallus in my mouth. I felt like I had to unhinge my jaws like a snake, and even that didn't do the trick.

"Ugh. Watch the teeth." He said with a grimace on his face, feeding my new insecurity. Sex was my thing. My skills for giving blowjobs were becoming legend at this point amongst guys on campus. But Ky was just too big for me to showcase my skills. I was failing at it in a big way.

Finally, I had to concede. Taking a frustrated sigh, I said, "You're...just too big."

He just smiled. Then, he kissed me as he laid me down and gently spread my legs open. "No problem. I enjoy giving more than receiving anyway."

And thus began my descent into an addiction that would consume me so much that I lost all sight of who I was. Ky's mouth began a work in my mind that would take years for me to shake free of. At this point, I'd had a lot of sex. But never had I been taken so fully and completely.

My fingers clawed at the sheets above my head. My legs were being held up in the air and open as Ky's tongue flicked across my clit repeatedly. My toes were balled up into fists. My moans filled the room with an orgasmic melody.

Ky's tongue was inside of my pussy. It licked my ass. It even probed inside of my anus. I was practically climbing the walls of sanity as he ate me out like I'd never been eaten before.

When he finally raised above me to line his cock up for penetration, I once again became nervous. Looking down between my legs, the disparity between his cock and my tight little pussy was evident. The laws of physics were not on my side. However, he'd prepared me well. The extensive cunnilingus had gotten me so wet my juices were flowing down between my ass. Still, from where I was laying, things were a bit intimidating. The massiveness of his cock bobbed over the small, vulnerable opening of my exposed slit. It looked like a battering ram about to breach a closed door.

"God! He's gonna tear me apart with that thing!"

Once again sensing my trepidation, he calmly and comfortingly said, "Don't worry. We'll go slow."

Looking into his eyes, I nodded my consent and said, "Okay."

He dipped his bulbous head into my cunt. It was immediately swallowed. I let out a moan as we locked eyes. Then, he pushed himself in.

"Uuuuuugh!" I cried out as my pussy was spread. It was an intense feeling. Not painful, not entirely uncomfortable, but intense. He looked down at me with my forehead furrowed and my mouth open.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes." I said, the single word coming out in a breath. "Keep going."

Using his thumb, he stimulated my clit while he pushed his way further inside. I was in such a lewd position. On my back, my legs in the air and spread, and my head raised as I watched myself being impaled. His cock slowly disappeared inside of me, inch by agonizing inch. Soon, the only part of his cock I saw was his dark pubic hair.