Pharaoh Ch. 14

Story Info
Briana's Story.
4.1k words
3.8
2.2k
2
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Wednesday, August 21, 2304***

I was a good and attentive husband till Alicia left in the limo at 10 a.m. Checked her bags and checked her pussy from below even though I knew it would be perfect. At the door we kissed and cried a little together. But my head inside was blazing with what Briana had said at the party. She must have been kidding. It was too ridiculous. I texted her WTF? cause it was going to drive me crazy. And she texted back she couldn't see me today, but would come tomorrow. So I texted again WTF? and she ignored that one.

I went to work and had a totally lousy day. Stony was out with a cold, her stand in girl had no idea who I or anyone else was, calls were getting scrambled and dropped. I spilled coffee all over the sales target report and wondered whether Internal Security would spot it. I sleep walked through two appointments and both customers walked. Roger came down to chew me out because the second guy was some neighbor of his and called him to complain. Then Jason dropped by to say, "No more nooky for little man Jeff. Cute wifey gone to slut heaven I heard." I ignored him. What was I supposed to do? Start a fist fight with Roger already on my case?

At home I sat down again to watch Pharaoh alone. I was determined this time to do my best to learn from it, see if there was anything I caught that might help my wife. But it was hard. Although it's unfair to say, I didn't care for Pharaoh, who didn't strike me as all that bright. He certainly was smug. I couldn't sense any chemistry between him and any of the girls. They seemed fine to me, one was almost as pretty as Alicia, but their desperation was off the charts. I was rooting for Pharaoh to pick the girl I liked the least. When he did I went up to bed alone.

========================================

***Thursday, August 22, 2304****

I rebounded on Thursday, thank God. Stony was back in looking fine, "just my monthly" she said with a grin. I had six new appointments and sold five more cars. The day before I couldn't sell, now it seemed like I couldn't not sell, like it was almost too easy. Now that everyone knew my name and my story. I sort of rushed through some things and still the people bought. Roger even stopped by to say, "Good going, Jeff. Regards to the Mrs." Still no announcement though.

My only problem was it seemed like the workday lasted forever.

Bri was there in her car waiting for me when I pulled in the driveway at 6 p.m. We went inside and I got us both a drink. She told me Dray was away on business for a few nights, smiled and dove in. We didn't bother with small talk.

Here's the way her story went:

I was so much in love (she said) that I could barely breath. You can't imagine what it was like: this gorgeous upper wants to marry me two weeks after we meet at the skating rink? Marry! And he's never asked for more than a kiss on the cheek. My Dad and Mom are over the moon. Mom crying nonstop she's so happy, Dad so excited he nearly passes out when Dray asks for my hand in marriage. A black upper asking him for permission! Asking him to join our little white family!

Because of Dray's teaching and consulting schedule we had to put off the wedding for six months. And at first he was super good about my rules, about me staying a virgin in all my holes. Mom and Dad had taught me well, and he respected that. But after about three months I could tell he was anxious to fuck me. He'd do these little things when we watched TV with my parents, fiddling around with his hand on my knee and inching it up under the skirt. My Dad would wink at him and Mom would blush. They had to show Dray respect of course. An upper black in the house, they never got used to that. They would get embarrassed and leave the room, I think in case Dray decided to fuck me there on the couch. Still, I was holding out pretty well, determined to be a good girl, a patriot, reminding him that I would need a Virginity Certificate.

He'd always laugh about that and say it wouldn't be a problem. But I still held out.

Then one day Dray invited me to the lake-house. My parents drove me because they were both dying to see his place. I dressed extra cute for Dray because by then I'm thinking I should at least give him a blowjob. Stop being this uptight prissy tease, stop being what Mom always calls, "a selfish little cunt," and learn to give my man what he needed. I'd still be a pussy virgin, could still get my Cert. It was Mom who suggested it. We knew it was against the rules, duh!, but it might be the best solution if I absolutely insisted on not being fucked. "Use your mouth, Bri, suck him off," she suggested. "Daddy and I are concerned if you give Dray nothing he's gonna go to other white pussy." Which I knew made sense.

Turned out that day he had invited his friend Eric — yes, that Eric, Alicia's Eric — to do some fishing. The two of them had been friends since they played basketball together in high school. I kind of thought it was cool he had a guy friend over, even if Eric was just a middle, especially since it took the pressure off me.

Dray gave my Mom and Dad and Eric the house tour and the three of them were gushing like crazy for his approval. I asked, if he didn't mind, could I just go home with Mom and Dad since he'd be out fishing. Dray gave me permission and a nice kiss on the cheek. A gentleman. But then when he and Eric took off in the boat I changed my mind. A good girlfriend should be there for him when he returned, probably get the guys some sandwiches and drinks, maybe help clean the fish and so forth. Give him that blowjob if Eric left. Just trying to be a good girlfriend.

That afternoon I'm asleep on the couch but wake up when the guys pull the boat in. I went in to pee and wash my face, do some makeup. So then they're right outside the window, puffing cigars and sipping beers, but can't see me cause of the drapes. I was just about to go to Dray when I heard him say:

"I'll ask you again Eric. What's in it for me? I lend you the blowjob book, you can use it to train your little Alicia on exempt. It's not a bad idea. But what's in it for me?"

I stopped in my tracks. This was how guys talked when we weren't around? So I'm like fascinated. This was inside stuff. The secret world of guys. I realize for the first time they're taking about my girlfriend, Alicia, that this must be the Eric she had mentioned once or twice. And I knew the book he meant. I'd seen it in the bookcase at his big house but he had forbidden me to touch it. Said it was for uppers only, said he'd use it for my training later when we were married. This was when he was still being so easy about things. But real inside guy stuff and real upper stuff. Wow!

Eric took his time but finally responded, "Well...uhhh...what I said out on the boat...what if I like delivered her for you to use for a day?"

"You mean use like...?"

"Like pussy. Like use her to fuck. I'll just get her mouth, but you could fuck her."

Way, way ,way inside stuff, I realized with a shock. Alicia and I were close friends I thought, but I didn't know she was going on exemption with Eric. She could be kind of secretive about some things. And now Eric is offering her pussy to my fiancee?

"You were serious?"

"Yeah...I am..it could work."

"Show me that picture of her again."

I could see the shadows through the drapes. Eric reached in his wallet and handed it over. I couldn't see the picture but whatever it was seemed to please Dray.

"Well, she's fine, nice shape, nice tits, cute enough," Draymond said. "You confident you can deliver?"

Eric began to sound enthusiastic. "Yeah. Pretty sure. You should hear her sometimes. Says she can't for a middle, a white boyfriend. Says I'll be getting enough from the blowjobs in exempt. Always kind of hints she's willing to be fucked if the guy is black or is upper. You're both."

"Thanks for letting me know," and the guys laughed together.

"I think all I have to do is tell her about you, about this place. It's ten days till my exemption starts. I'll take her up here and then find some excuse to disappear. She's all yours. You'll see. She's super cute and she'll be tingling. And if she won't then don't give me the book, OK?"

Dray let out a big puff of smoke. My heart was racing. My fiancee! My girlfriend!

He said calmly, like he was making an appointment for a haircut, "This Wednesday. Bring her up around 10 in the morning. We get acquainted, get comfortable, a little lunch, a glass of wine. Then I tell you I need my car detailed over in Ridgefield, ask you like it's a favor. It's gonna take you the afternoon. That I'll take her out on the lake for a boat ride. That work?"

"Perfect."

"We'll see, won't we?"

"Yeah."

"But just remember, no pussy no book."

"Got it."

I stood there frozen to the spot. Dray asks Eric to hand him another beer. Eric says the cooler is empty. Dray says he's going in for a leak anyway and he'll grab a few. I run back to the couch and cover up with the blanket, pretend to be asleep. Dray comes in and sees me, calls me softly once or twice. I don't respond. I roll away and give a little soft snore. He goes in the bathroom and then heads out with the beers.

This time I had to get closer to the drapes to hear. Dray's voice had gone a little lower.

"Hey man, last one for today. You need to take off. Turns out my girl is still here."

"Cool...fuckin' little hottie." Eric's voice had lowered too, but I could still hear them just fine.

"Thank you."

"She any closer?"

"Gonna get my dick sucked at least. Her Momma told me she has her primed."

The two guys high-fived. They finished the beers talking about an old game from high school. I saw Eric leave.

Dray sat outside alone for quite a while and I made my plan. Alicia! That bitch — sorry Jeff — that cunt! No way was I going to let the bitch get fucked by Dray before I did. He was my man. I made up my mind. I knew what to do, which was more than a blowjob. I lay there waiting for him. Picturing it, going over what I do, and then picturing him riding Alicia. I actually got turned on by the idea of him fucking Alicia, by how easy it would be for him with a white slut — sorry Jeff — like her.

I was with, I was engaged to, this incredibly powerful upper black man. I had him. He was mine. And I was gonna be first, and I was gonna make it good.

When he came in he shook me awake gently.

"Oh, you're here," I said.

"Back for you sweetie. He's gone."

"You boys have fun?" I sat up and stretched and yawned.

"Always. Good luck today too, got quite a few. Sent 'em all home with Eric so you wouldn't have to clean. Just give me five while I go shower."

I went over it again. Mom had told me, plus our Health and Submission classes in school. Al I have to do is spread my legs, lift my knees, make sure I get wet for him, which wasn't going to be a problem, and then make all the right noises when he starts fucking. I was ready.

When Dray gets back downstairs, all shiny and smelling great, he sits next to me and pulls the blanket away. He looks at my cute miniskirt and smiles. He flips on some sports thing and drapes his arm around me, his big hand on the side of my tit. About five minutes later he's playing with the hem of my skirt, touching my knees and then my thighs. I pretended for a few more minutes to be a good girl. It's fun to tease him now I know where I'm headed. Fun to make him work a little for it. Then I don't squeeze my knees as tight, just leave them open slightly, and I see his smile. He goes higher and higher and I slouch back till my knees are spread wide for him.

When he gets to my pussy he says, "You ready now, girl?"

I nodded and he took me by the hand and led me up to his bedroom. It didn't take long. Dray fucked me twice. The first fuck left some blood on the sheets. I had a good-girl hymen. He had me shower so I would be nice for him again. After the second fuck he took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of me laying naked, legs spread and semen dripping out of me. I thought it was sexy, him wanting to remember me that way. When I came from the second fuck, I was picturing him on top of Alicia, fucking her really hard, her little pussy completely wrecked, and I was smiling cause he could fuck Alicia but she would never have him.

After that Dray had some business calls to make and said I should probably get home. I got up with a smile on my face. He was calling a cab for me as I got dressed.

My Mom and Dad never said a word but seemed really happy when I got home. I wondered if Dray had shared those pictures with them, or if he just told them over the phone or text. It made me blush but I was glad to make them happy.

I won. I had my man, my Draymond, and it won't matter if he fucks a slut from time to time. Why shouldn't he? But I was still so excited by the whole thing, still wanted to play, to play close to his life. I made sure to text Dray that Wednesday, saying I was bored and did he have time to talk? He never responded.

A week later I was at Dray's big house for a party he threw for some colleagues. I was chatting about my wedding plans with the head of the Philology Dept and I was able to angle the old gent toward the bookcase. I could see over his shoulder. The blowjob book was gone. I never missed a beat with Mr. Philology, seemed like he loved me and I found him quite entertaining. I was proud of myself. I got Dray's cock first, came all over his fat black dick, and at least I got it inside of me before your wife did.

================================

Finally, I had to stop her.

"But what about the Virginity Certificate? I saw Alicia's with my own eyes."

"You heard me say Dray told me it wouldn't be a problem? Well, it wasn't for me. After those first two he probably fucked me another ten or twelve times before I went for my appointment. Right before our wedding. His doctor, Dr. Cortez, barely looked inside me, mostly just examined my tits. Done deal. I'm sure he did the same for Alicia."

I grunted. I gave up. The world was reduced to a tiny dark pinprick of truth: Dray fucked her before I had. She sucked Eric's dick before she ever blew me. Lying bitch.

I knew it was true, knew how it all made sense. The book. Eric. How he knew Shaft, Bobbin, Lord MacDougall and all the rest. How he had helped Alicia perfect her blowjob while they were on exemption. The only thing Dray and Alicia hadn't accounted for was that Eric would tell Scots Willy, and that Willy would want to tell me.

I thought back to how insistent Alicia was that Eric had never fucked her. That sounded like the truth. And it sounded even more true now. Eric hadn't. Just Draymond.

I felt defeated, felt that everything I thought about Alicia might be a lie, and that what she had accomplished was a lie too. Cause it wasn't for us, just for her. And I was crying.

I jumped off the couch and wandered around the house yelling and cursing and sniffling. I punched a wall. Stupid cause they did solid construction in the old days and it hurt like the Chimes. I ran my hand under cold water and it felt better enough for me to punch a pillow. Then another and another. Briana stayed put and just watched. I knocked Alicia's favorite ceramic kitty off the mantel and it smashed on the hearth. Bri found a broom and pan and swept it up. After 30 minutes of this, I began to calm down, cried and angered out for a while. A thought occurred and I got curious.

"So is this why you decided to sign up for White Girl Pride Day? To get back at Dray? Or at Alicia?"

I finally noticed that Bri had teared up too.

"Both I guess. Dray doesn't...you know...spend much time with me. Not that way. All the fucking, all the blowjobs we did before getting married. Now he barely touches me. He didn't care, gave me permission to do White Girl, thought it was kind of a joke. I wanted him to have to picture me getting fucked for a solid month by some younger more handsome upper. And I wanted to picture her reaction too if I won. I wasn't stupid. Inside I knew I would never beat her. Or Elizabeth either. Still I hoped the idea of it, the chance, would drive her crazy."

I reached out for her hand, ready now to sooth someone else. "I think, a little, it did get to her. She seemed mad at you and I couldn't figure out why." Something else confused me. "Why'd you tell her all that stuff about woof-woof and Booya! and Orange Julius? I mean if you were so angry at her, why help her?"

"Oh, I don't know. Just goofing around on her. She didn't know I knew about her and Dray of course. I figured that it would drive her crazy, she'd overdo things the way she does. Plus, I didn't give her such great instructions on Booya!" She was laughing now.

Bri stopped, looked at me, batted her eyes slowly. I still held her hand. She said, "And I figured you'd enjoy it, that you should get something out of this too."

"Ahh."

"Yeah. But then she did that final thing and I was like, Yup. I'm out. Cannot compete with her for cuntishness."

"I don't..."

"You think I got kicked out on morals for nothing? I don't know this for sure but I'd bet my life on it. Dray wouldn't have done it. Believe it or not, underneath some of his upper bullshit, he's a pretty nice guy. He just wants pussy, but he's not a mean person. She would do it though. My guess is Dray shared my photos with Alicia after fucking her, probably got some of her like that too. Probably has a whole collection of all his girls. Or maybe Alicia somehow stole the photos from his phone. I doubt she has the balls for that, but either way, it was her that turned in evidence against me to the committee."

"God. That too?"

"Can't see any other way it happened. And when it did I was like, 'Well, my hat's off to you bitch. You win'. And somehow, it was weird, it set me free. Like I'd been into white pride for a while cause of what Dray was doing. It's not like it was just Alicia he fucked, there were dozens of Alicias. But now I was totally free of their bullshit. I just couldn't care about any of them anymore. White girls are human beings too."

I was in a fog but it was getting clearer. I was crying off and on again. Bri hugged me and told me it would be OK, that she thought I deserved the truth, that she didn't hate anyone anymore, that she liked me for being such a good guy. She patted my hand and hugged me again. Briana was being super nice to me.

When we finally stopped bawling we realized how hungry we were, and got up to make sandwiches.

Briana's eyes were red. I'm sure mine were too. She smiled, told me it would be all right, tried to turn the conversation light.

"So, you liked them?"

"Them what?"

"The new ways to fuck Alicia. Tell me you did get something out of it."

I began to blush and back off and then thought, hey, it's all out now, why bother?

"Aaah. Well,...it was...awesome. I couldn't believe how lucky I was."

"Nice."

"We both loved woof-woof and were getting better at Boo and Orange." I decided not to tell her how Roxie had to fix our Booya! errors. Smart girl that Bri, she had sabotaged the Boo.

"Nice."

"Only ones not so great, we kind of, I guess it was me, screwed up Sweet Tea. I was dying for Mongoose too but I think that was too advanced for us."

Bri's eyes registered confusion. Her head snapped back.

"Jeff? Sweet Tea? Mon...?"

"Yeah, just if I had more time to practice then maybe. Alicia seemed like she knew what she was doing but I..."

"Jeff!"

"I guess I couldn't always...aah...keep up."

"Jeff! Listen to me. I never told her about those, about Sweet and Mongoose." Her eyes were huge and watery. She was angry all over again.

"You must have."

"No, I just gave her woof and Boo and Orange."

"No, you must have. How else would she even ..."

And it hit us together, me at least for the first time.

12