Pharaoh Ch. 18

Story Info
More Fun, Weird Writing, Moe'Neyah.
4.4k words
4.5
2k
3
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls asked would it be OK if they just got in bed together, by themselves, at first.

"Can I watch?"

"Just don't soil yourself. We're going to need those fishies."

"And the boat they ride in on," said Bri.

"I'll be good." So I sat at the big desk Dray had in the master bedroom.

The girls kissed and hugged and slowly undressed each other. About 10 minutes in I began to get the waft of pussy. I giggled trying to discern the different strains of scent, Stony vs Bri, but then gave it up. Too advanced a science for me.

Bri wanted to show Stony 69 from an upper book she'd read on girl fucking. They played with it but Stony, a shorter girl by about 2 inches, found it difficult to get the proper angle for her tongue into Bri's cunt. They switched back to the more basic put your girlfriend on her back, get her knees up and then put your face between her thighs method. The moving and smooching and moans and gasps and the cloud of pussy scent were making me uncomfortably hard and I had to remember my pledge to behave. Maybe I should go back to Pharaoh till I'm wanted? Well, I couldn't do that.

On Dray's desk I spotted a yellow pad with lightly indented cursive tracks. Remnants from a pen someone had used earlier. With one of Dray's pencils I did that thing where you shade over the marks to reveal the writing. Killing time while Stony licked Bri's clit. One eye on Stony's ass and pussy, one on Bri's heaving tits and pretty face and my third eye on the pad. A good diversion.

I had to pay attention when Stony's fingers got involved. Thank God her body blocked the view of Bri's cunt being invaded or I might have lost it. However Stony was doing it, Bri's endorsement seemed heartfelt, sincere.

I looked down at the paper: There was a lot that hadn't come through, hadn't revealed itself. But some I could make out, some I could guess at:

"Flo..???...wild ang(ry??)...Stupid...saw pape(r?)...show(??)...saw (tr??)ansfer Ann...???...(m)y fault...". And further down the sheet, "Wants cleve(land??)...no $$???...no guaran(tees??) beyo(nd??) (that?)" and "...get W???..will?? cheap...not Sm???" Then near the bottom, "Warn??? if???" And that was all. Pretty weird. Was this Draymond's writing? Probably but not like I could tell for sure. What was he doing? Why was Lady Florence, I mean it had to be her, angry? And what did Cleveland mean, or was it clever? Someone wants to be clever? Who was W? Who is Sm? Warn who? About what?

I looked up at the sound of Briana's orgasm, she was cumming hard and fast. Stony raised her head and looked back, a wide, happy, wet grin on her face. The girls rested, holding hands, and then recovered and swapped positions. It was Stony's turn to get Rosalind's Revenge. I decided I better move in now for a better closeup. My turn was coming soon. I crumpled up the paper and threw it in the little trash bin beside the desk.

As Briana went down on Stony, I played with the mystery writing in my head to keep from busting. Angry over what? Warn who? Stony was so turned on by having already eaten Bri that she was going to be quick to cum. No guarantees about what? What warning? A warning to me now, from me. Stupid to leave my detective work in the little bin where anyone might discover my snooping. I watched as Stony came in Bri's mouth then retrieved the wadded paper and stuffed it in my pants pocket.

When I turned Stony was on her back, knees swaying open and closed elegantly, like an old-fashioned grandad clock, tick-tock, tick-tock, an arm over her eyes, breathing deep, her breasts rising and falling, trying to recover. That ancient song, right? Elvis Dylan or Bobby Beatles or one of those other guys from a million years ago. "Stony swings like a pendulum do," her knees I mean. Bri was up, seated at the edge of the bed with a wicked liquid grin on her pretty face. Her tits hung beautifully, her open legs displayed the wet red fuzz around her cunt.

I hushed, stopped breathing, tried to memorize the visual, to steal it and seal it and keep it for my own. I stripped down to boxers only. Wanting.

Bri saw the condition of my cock. She chuckled and reached her hand to rest on Stony's thigh, turned to her and said, "He's been such a good boy."

Stony murmured something in the affirmative.

"Had to wait so long while we played, while we had all the fun."

"mmmm ahh," which sounded agreement-ish.

"And it's sad. Cause now Jeff has a problem, a big one too."

"mmmm I bet." Stony was stirring, up on her elbows now, her tits resting prettily, watching and finally capable of speech.

"Is it our problem too? Are we supposed to help?"

"That seems fair," Stony said with a cute giggle.

"But we're only girls. What could we possibly do to help?"

"Yes, so sad we're only girls."

I approached the bed. Bri reached out her hands to tug my boxers down and off.

"I wonder if...maybe we could do something..."

"Nice for him? As a thank you?" said Stony.

Stony sat up and crawled forward beside Bri. Two shining happy faces. Four tits, two vanilla and two chocolate, before me like an ice cream sundae.

"I think we could try. Don't you?" Bri.

My cock went full mast with a pretty bead of wet on the dome.

"I do..I wonder if..what if...No, it's a crazy idea."

"No, go on." Bri.

"Well," said Stony hesitantly, what if we like... swapped positions...?"

"You mean him right here, seated on the edge of the bed?" Bri.

"I do. Right here and we got..."

"Down there? Down where his feet are?"

"Yes, but we'd have to get..."

"On our knees." Briana licked her lips as she said it.

"Like good little girls." Stony reached out to rub my chest, graze my nipples.

"Yes, our knees..."

"Right there..."

"And we expressed..." Their arms were around each other's waist.

"Our appreciation. But he'd have to..."

"Spread his legs wide..." Bri mumbled it out while she kissed Stony's mouth.

"So we had enough room..."

"Enough room for what?"

"To suck his cock, silly!" said Stony.

"..suck his cock together." Briana agreed.

Finally I had to speak or die. "Stop it, you're killing me."

We scrambled to our new positions. I was able to spread my legs plenty wide to fit two beautiful women. And they were good as their word. Taking turns sucking my bloated balls and sucking my hickory-dickory-dock-cock, swapping it up, touching each other's tits and pussies and asses while they blew me together. Each girls mouth scented with the other's pussy, each careful lipstick ruined by the other's cunt. I didn't care a damn about lasting. It made me last. I could watch their mouths at work, two pretty pink tongues reaching for gentle licks of fat red cock, so different and so much the same. I could watch tender fingers on a rock-hard nipple. So different and so lovely.

I needed to be fair, fair to each girl, let each get in plenty of suck. They did.

I rocketed cum over two gorgeous upturned faces, each missile splashing down on a field of soft pretty skin. Two landing fields covered in crazy-quilt patterns of thick white juice. Modern art. I treated the girls equitably, they were content. They were laughing and kissing and licking and swallowing. They played treasure hunt to find drops they'd missed. The girls were thorough, faces, chins, lips, necks and tits clean. They fell to the floor laughing hysterically. I fell back on the bed. It was beautiful.

======================

Back in the living room, all three of us in pretty robes Briana owned, the girls looking wonderful, me looking like a goose, we caught the very end of Pharaoh. Pharaoh's selection turned out to be the blonde girl Stony liked, which made her smile. Bri turned off the TV with no further comment.

We were eating popcorn and drinking water. Hydrating. I wondered if we'd go back inside.

All of a sudden Bri says, "I don't get it Stony. Why won't you let Jeff fuck you?"

Stony sits back, shocked by the absurd directness of the question. Briana is a little different than the average girl. Stony stumbles out with, "Well...aah...I think it should be for my husband, right?"

"Maybe," Bri says. I'm almost as uncomfortable as Stony.

"Plus, you know, my Certificate? Virginity Cert? Right?"

"Nah, not that. We can fix that."

Briana explains to Stony how Dr. Cortez can fix her up if she, Briana, makes the call.

"But, goodness. He would? People do that?"

Bri says, "Well, uppers do. Cortez would. He likes me, and I'm married to Draymond, so..."

Stony's face is changing, but she's still unsure.

"Just be prepared to have your tits manhandled, you'll get the Cert." Bri smiles at her.

"But even...I...suppose I did, won't my husband...you know...no blood..my hymen?"

"Honey, hymens come and go. You ever ride a horse?"

"Yeah, in high school we had..."

"Well, that's where yours went dearie. For all we know it really did go then. Didn't your Mom ever explain these things?"

"Umm...I guess not...she's kind of old-fashioned and gets embarrassed talking about sex or girl's bodies or whatever. Just told me to be respectful and submissive to men."

"Hmmm. Well, respect to your Mom, but it might be time to take a walk in the real world."

"And let Jeff fuck me?" She says it. I'm rock hard again.

Bri smiles at her, kisses her on the cheek and goes in for a big tit on tit hug. Briana's hands cup Stony's ass as she leans in for a more intimate tongue kiss. I'm afraid I'll lose her.

But Bri is solid. Leans back from the kiss to say, "Let Jeff fuck you? Well, if you don't I will. Dude can't have that many bullets left in his pistol. I'll use them all up on you." Smile.

I sit there like a dunce, my dick caught between two poles. Do I want to fuck Stony? Does a dog lick his own balls? Does Pharaoh demand cunt? But I bow to her desire for purity, her desire to be a good wife someday. I have to. I have the utmost respect for Stony's values. Up until a few days ago they were my values. (What happened to me?)

I never say a word. Bri was doing a pretty good job advocating for my dick without my help.

We sit together silently. It is fragile, a cunt-hair in either direction. I can't tell what's going to happen. So I wait and watch my dick straining at Bri's pretty robe.

Stony stands and takes my hand. She walks me to the bedroom. Briana hangs back, giving us space. Stony strips off her robe and lays in the middle of the big bed. She spreads her legs. I go down on her, wanting her to be nice down there. For us both. I touch gently, licking and pleasing her soft cunt. She's cuntalicious and so am I. She lubricates, is all tasty and eager pussy. She starts moaning and bucking, she taps my head and says, "Jeff." So I climb up and fuck her. There is no blood. Guess the horsie really did take care of that.

=====================

Forty five minutes later the three of us were back in bed, Stony in the middle, Bri and I took turns stroking her tenderly, lightly, kissing her mouth, kissing her nipples and belly and neck too. She was full of my cum.

Bri murmured low, "I watched you two. You're perfect together."

Stony and I purred, content. We held hands.

"Not just the fucking. Not just that. Everything. But the fucking, mmmmmm. That."

Bri laughed and said, "Watching you two fuck, I was the one with the big problem."

"What?" I said.

She laughed again and said, "The opposite of your problem before. Hard dick? The problem of no-dick. I wanted to be the one fucking Stony."

Stony kissed Bri's cheek and giggled. She said, "Oh-my-God Bri, you're sooo naughty. But if you ever did grow a dick I'd let you fuck me in a heartbeat."

"Can I now? Just finger I mean? Deep though? I want to feel you inside. Is it OK?"

The girls were locked in a deep kiss. I got up silently and headed out to my car. I'd stored something in an overnight bag in the back seat. Figured just in case.

When I returned Bri was kissing Stony's tits and had a finger in her cunt. I waited till they both looked up. From behind my back I took him out and said, "Now Bri can have a cock too." I held up Woodrow for their inspection.

"Oh my God Jeff. You own a fake cock?"

"Well, Alicia and I do. Gift from her Mom and Dad. Don't worry. It's nice and clean. I made sure."

I handed the cock to Briana. Stony's eyes were huge.

Briana said, "You use this to fuck Alicia?"

"Training," I said.

"Jeepers," said Briana, for once at a loss for words.

She looked down at Stony, still on her back. Stony's knees went open wide. Like a pendulum do in fact.

"May I?" said Bri.

"Fuck me," said Stony.

This time I pulled the chair up close, I didn't want to miss the look of it going in her pussy, and didn't want to miss the look on her face as she came.

=========================

We were in the living room, about ready to leave. Stony promised her Mom she'd be home for the curfew at 11. We had twenty minutes to relax with a cold drink.

"I meant what I said...about you two." That was Briana.

Stony blushed, and I guess I did too.

"You're perfect together. You two know that, right?"

There didn't seem to be much to discuss. I was married. We said nothing.

Briana saw it and changed the subject. She looked nervous suddenly, glanced down and away from our eyes. "I ...I...should tell you both. I have...I guess...something to...well, a confession to make."

We waited, sipping our waters.

Briana looked like she wanted us to say something. When we didn't she went on, "Remember that girl? White Girl Pride Day? The one I said I wanted..."

Stony finished the sentence for her, "..to feast on." And she smiled.

Bri's face turned a little red. She stuck her tongue out at Stony and said, "Yeah. That one. Moe'Neyah is her name."

"What?" Stony asked. "You're confessing you wanted to eat her pussy? I think we knew..."

Briana looked Stony in the eye; she waited one-two-three beats and said, "No. I'm confessing that I did eat her pussy. Yesterday."

"Briana!" we said in unison.

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry I... Sorry I didn't tell you before Stony."

Stony was in shock but said, "Don't be sil...You did? You really did? You went down on her?" She looked confused and a bit anxious, waiting for this to come out as a joke.

"How on earth did you manage that one?" I asked, still buzzing myself. I could see it. No joke.

"It wasn't planned or anything," Briana said with a sigh. "And I kind of felt for the first time I was cheating. You know...on you two...but especially you Stony. I didn't like that."

"Thank you, I guess, I don't know. Or I forgive you or something I guess. No. I...I don't know how to feel, but just tell us, please? I have to leave in like fifteen minutes or my Mom is gonna throw a fit at me when I get in."

"OK. For the record I am sorry for cheating. OK?"

Stony was shaking her head sideways but managed to peep out an "OK. And you don't really have to tell us about it. It's your business, and hers."

Briana sort of gulped and said, "I think I want to. Think I should."

We sat quietly and after a minute or so she started in.

"What happened was I ran into her and her man, her boyfriend, yesterday out shopping. Couldn't believe I was actually seeing her. I just watched her across the aisle for a couple of minutes, maybe longer than a couple, just her checking tags and holding up different outfits, trying to find something nice. She looked so delicious, just like that night. I got...well, I think I got a little carried away. Finally..I just had to go over...tell her how cool she was and how beautiful and how she would have had my vote and..."

Briana stopped and took a deep breath.

"She was grateful, Moe'Neyah. I could tell it really made her happy. She hugged me. I could feel her breasts on mine. Made me shiver. The two of us did girl talk about the event for like two minutes. I'm thinking this is nice, just knowing her, seeing her smile like this. But two minutes. I'm figuring it's over when all of a sudden her boyfriend, Henry, this nice, clean looking 19 year old white boy, this Henry invites me back to his apartment, together with Moe of course. I was completely gone in the head by then so I'm like, yeah, why not? And if he gives me more than one glass of wine I'm gonna admit I want to lick Moe's pussy. She is that cute, you know."

"We know," I said.

"But I didn't. Didn't have to say it at all, didn't have to say anything. Cause what happened was after one glass of wine the boyfriend Henry says it for me. Sharp eye on that dude! I wouldn't have thought a guy would see it. Or maybe I don't hide it as well as I think I do."

Stony grinned at that. I guess I did too and we both nodded.

"Anyway, he tells me Moe is a good submissive girlfriend, that she's doing right, she's being a good girl, that he would never try to talk her into anything against her morals. Against his too he said. You should have seen her. Eyes down, so modest as he talked about her. It got to me."

She shifted her pretty bottom in a way made me wonder whether it was getting to her all over again, the memory of the girl.

"Dudes like, but if I doesn't bust a nut with her soon I'm gonna explode. Her parents won't let them get married till she's 19, and they've already been going together for a whole year. I'm just saying yeah, yeah, yeah, just humoring him. I wasn't there to help him get laid, right?"

And I say, "Right" and then Stony says, "Right," meaning we were in agreement.

"I'm wondering what-the-fuck and all of a sudden he's like the rules just say he can't use Moe's holes. And he won't. He has morals too and wants his girlfriend to be an all holes virgin. Says he hasn't even touched her tits or her ass, said he was sure Pharaoh would be the first. He's going to marry her, wants her to get her Cert and be a good girl. He looks at me, letting me know he could tell. Grins and says he knows sometimes girls do...you know. And what if he just watched us? The two of us? He..."

"Oh, fuck me," I said. It just came out.

"He said he researched it. No one ever wrote down a rule for middles about that, about girls being together. He just watches, never touches her or me. She still gets her Cert if I'm careful with my fingers."

Stony's eyes were big and round, her mouth hung open just a tiny bit and I could see a light sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"I thought Moe's head was going to explode. Mine too come to think of it."

"My God," said Stony.

"Here's this nice dude asking me to go down on his girl while he watches and strokes off to it."

"My God. You did it?"

"Yeah. We didn't want to pressure her, and I really don't think we did. I think. What happened was now I'm in an alternate reality, my body is buzzing all over, my cunt, yeah, but everything else too. I hardly knew what I was doing. Hardly, but some. I went over next to her, never said a thing, and touched her leg, way below her skirt, like just her knee. And we sat like that, her looking away, like it wasn't happening. Then Moe turned to me, her face was red and she looked so serious. I thought she was going to kick me and Henry out, the two of us. I thought she might hit me. Instead it was the submission. It kicked in. She wanted to do it for him. She touches my knee. She turns and looks back at Henry. Henry's got this weird smile like he's wasted drunk. I knew he wasn't but by then he's gonna lose it just watching us sit together. And we could both see the outline of his cock, I think he spread his legs to make sure we did."

Bri let out another big breath. "She was so gorgeous. I couldn't help myself. When she turned to Henry he just nodded to her. She waited a few seconds, but then nods back to him. Henry starts taking off his pants. Moe turns back to me, still looking all serious, and says she doesn't know how. I tell her I can show her if she wants, that I'd do it to her and she didn't need to do it back. She takes another look at Henry, whose dick is out. It's decent, maybe a little above average. Moe blushes like crazy but then nods to me. I could see her nipples were like rocks. I knew mine were. She and I get up and walk into Henry's bedroom. He walks behind us, naked from the waist down, skinny dude with a huge hard-on bouncing up and down, still with that goofy smile."

12