Pheromone Wars Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger leaned forward under the blanket and kissed Rachel. Rachel's eyes opened in shock. Then she was kissing Ginger's back.

Ginger squealed as Rachel sunk her index finger knuckle deep into her pussy. Ginger lowered her head further and wrapped her lips around one of Rachel's perky nipples. Rachel moaned and pushed her on her back, thrusting her own nipple deeper into Ginger's mouth as she continued to finger fuck her wet pussy. In the bed across from them, similar moans were coming from rolling blankets.

Ginger pulled herself up so that she was lying over Rachel. She cocked her head. "Do you think this bed is big enough to sixty-nine?"

Rachel nodded her head eagerly. Ginger smiled and turned around on top of Rachel like a top then scooted her ass down over Rachel's face. Rachel could see the amber winding down of Ginger's pussy, her dripping slit, and at the very end, her pink, tight asshole. She barely had time to admire it before Ginger pushed her pussy down on Rachel's open tongue. She then lowered her head to reciprocate between Rachel's opened legs.

As she started lapping at Gina's pussy, Rachel suddenly realized that she knew who the twins were.

***

Her forehead was flushed and crimson, blood seeping through her face and neck, her nipples rosy and distended, and her mind feverous and sweltering. She couldn't decide if the effect was that of the severe blond woman frantically pumping her fingers into a wet snatch, or perhaps something else.

Gina Francis's chest was a furnace generating heat that swelled like a miasma over her entire body, making her quiver, and she felt as if she was burning from the inside out. This was more than merely a rut; her skin was wine-colored and blotchy. She moaned through the ball gag through her mouth.

Gina Francis had been trained in torture resistance in the FBI, but nothing compared to this. This was a knife in the back. Pleasure coursed through her body, twisting past all of her resistances to tap into the weakest part of her.

Beyond the bright lights, Gina saw a blurry silhouette of a man in a suit.

"You have a fever." The man told her. "You've been introduced to a designer virus with some recombinant RNA spliced to the end of it. Right now, it's scrambling the DNA in your body, specifically around your endocrine system. It is reawakening a vestigial part of your brain."

An angry howl erupted from behind her gag. Saliva whipped about from her lower chin.

"Do you like that finger in your pussy?" Asked the man. He stepped into the light and put his hands on his pant zipper.

"You're not going to win. You think you are strong. You've probably thought you were a strong, badass woman since your training in Quantico, but you're not strong. You are weak. Your sex is weak, your pussy is weak, and in a few minutes, it is going to betray you. I am going to unzip my slacks here, and then I am going to take that gag out of your mouth. After you stretch your jaw muscles, after you think about all of that training you were given, after you steel yourself for torture, I am going to pull my dick out of my pants."

"Then you are going to tell me everything the FBI knows about everything. You're primarily going to be telling me why you were at that warehouse and who told you to be there. You will hope that after you tell me that maybe I see you as the 'good girl' you are, and that I might give you reward your body is now demanding that you must have and that I let you suck my dick.

The man unzipped his pants.

***************************

Rachel, Ginger, and the twins took their seats in the study hall. Most of the girls from special operations were waiting for the class to begin. Rachel was still trying to wrap her mind over the presence of Sara and Sandi. Could the Covenant really be that powerful?

Mistress Candice stepped out into the main auditorium. "We have a special guest tonight. A member of the patriarchy is here, and he has brought his pet to share some information with us. The pet was once an FBI agent before she was taken. She has information on her procedures that will be useful for all of us."

It was Mr. Kurtz who walked out on stage, the same one who brought Rachel and Kitty to the compound. Behind him, being led by a collar, an athletic woman was crawling, her head bowed. The woman was older than the typical Covenant recruit, in her thirties. Her head was recently shaved. When the man stopped, she got up on her knees and put her hands out in the begging position.

"Arch your back." Ordered Mr. Kurtz. He whipped her ass with the crop. She sobbed in shame but did as she ordered. Rachel guessed that the girl's imprisonment was recent as she still had that aura of shame and embarrassment that most slaves lost after a while.

Mistress Candice stepped forward. "This was Special Agent Gina Francis of the FBI. I believe her new moniker is now 'Stupid Cunt.' She is still being interrogated for information. When they are finished, she is to be imprisoned in the sub-tanks as an 'enemy of the Patriarch.' She is here to give us current information about one of the organizations we wish to overthrow, the FBI."

Mr. Kurtz slapped the girl's tit with his crop. "Speak!"

Francis, or "Stupid Cunt," began to tell the class everything she knew about the FBI, from its organization to its procedures. Occasionally, she would stop, her body going flushed and whimpering, as she would try to fight the pheromone conditioning. Mr. Kurtz would beat her until she would succumb, more to his domineering presence than the pain, and continue giving up all her knowledge.

Suddenly, Rachel realized just how powerful the Covenant was. It was true what Mistress Candice said, the Covenant wished to make the world in its image, with women in their respectful place at the feet of men. What was worse was, after her own conditioning, Rachel wasn't even sure if she disagreed.

******

Jaren Carter and Miranda lay prone along the tree line overlooking the strip club and surveyed the locale.

"They're broadcasting a signal from that building's security cameras. It means we can't just raid the place or they'll know we are on to them. It also means that we can't just cut the signal, for the same reason."

Jaren watched the bouncer at the front door. He looked ex-military. He looked like the guys that took Gina, "And you're sure they dropped off the two girls here?"

"Correct," Said Miranda, "We have actual footage from the restaurant tapes. The guy is clearly Covenant. The rest of the world thinks she ran away, but the signs are all there. And satellite cameras caught that same car here three weeks ago. We have an eye witness who confirms both girls worked there for a few weeks before they were taken."

Jaren knew the importance of this development. Back at the headquarters, he had reviewed all the files and quickly realized that Omega Control had failed so far to penetrate the secretive veil of the Covenant. This was their first big break, and they couldn't afford a mistake.

"We need to have eyes inside of that place." Jaren put down the binoculars and looked at Miranda. "How much cash do you have?"

***

Jaren Carter stepped into Trixie's, loosened his tie, and walked to the bar. On stage, a black stripper in a fishnet bodysuit was on her knees in front of the only customer in the building, an old man in a cowboy hat. She kneeled, above him on the raised platform, and ran her hands along her belly and tits. Her tongue snaked out along her lips. He would hand her some bills, and she would raise her large breasts to her mouth, give them a long lick, and then paste the bills to her breasts. Bills hung on her skin like ribbons on a piñata.

Across from the bar, a blonde and an Asian bimbo were eyeing him as he sat down. Behind the bar, the proprietress, a dirty blonde with large, fake breasts, was cleaning a glass tumbler.

"What can I get for you, honey?" She asked.

"Scotch, on the rocks. And make one for yourself."

She smiled at that, then turned around. Jaren expanded his awareness until he contacted Miranda outside the bar. "Miranda, can we piggyback off the signal and see what they see."

He could hear her voice in his head. "Hold on a second. Our tech guys are working on it. There we go. Scan your head to the left, take a peek at that mirror behind the bar."

Jaren looked straight at the mirror, pretending to admire the Nubian beauty dancing in its reflection.

"There you are. It looks like there are a dozen others spread around the joint."

"What about the VIP room?"

"Nope. It looks like you'll be private there. At least there's no signal broadcasting anyway."

The Asian stripper sauntered over to him on six-inch platform heels and sat next to him. She was wearing a silver thong and pasties, and dark eyeliner.

"Name is Kiki. Buy me a drink?"

"Sure. But after that, how about you give me a private show."

She turned to fully face him on the stool and opened her legs. "Sure, big guy, I'll give you a real private show. But it's going to be 35 dollars."

Jaren laid five hundred bucks on the table. "My tab. Put her drink on it as well."

The bartender looked at the cash on the bar. "Sure thing, handsome. Kiki will take good care of you. And the name is Justine."

Jaren watched Justine make the drinks, her bolt-on shaking with her hand motions.

When he looked back, Kiki was pouting. "What's the matter, you don't like itty bitty titties?"

She moved her small hands down the sides of her dark breasts.

"Your breasts are just fine. They're perky and suckable."

"Big man, five hundred dolla, you suck whatever you want. Or maybe you want Kiki suck you?"

Justine placed the Mai Tai in front of Kiki and the scotch in front of Jaren. She poured a scotch for herself.

"Cheers. And trust me, once Kiki is done, you will have a lot to be cheering for." Kiki took a pornographic suck from her straw, and then licked the blended beverage from her pouty lips. She put the drink in one hand and grabbed hold of his tie with the other.

"Come with me, Big Man." She used his tie as a leash and walked him into the back room, dark with walls covered in red upholstery. There was a love seat in the center. "Sit." Said Kiki, pushing him into the chair. She took another swig from his straw while music played over the speakers.

She kneeled over him and placed her drink on a tray. Then she crawled into his lap and straddled him. She started to sway back and forth, rubbing her thong-clad pussy against his pants and arched her back sinuously.

"Remember," she said. "No touching. Only I get to touch."

She reached down and stroked his cock through his pants.

Jaren took a swig of scotch and let her dance on top of him. The swig of scotch burned as it flowed down his throat, igniting his chakras. Now that Jaren's powers were released, he could feel the energy expand out from him like an alien lotus flower.

He began to scan the thoughts of the Asian girl in front of him. Already he could tell that her brain had been rewired. Through the eyes of a psychic like Jaren, most women released a jumble of independent thoughts and feelings.

Kiki's mind, however, was all tied up in the sexual parts of her brain. Jaren could see her brain chemistry confining her thoughts through filters of sexuality and submissiveness. Right now, she was bored and horny and thinking about sucking his cock for fun.

A part of her consciousness was shrouded in dark steel coils. The Covenant had put in place powerful behavioral modifications to keep girls from talking. Whenever one of the Covenant's girls felt as if she was releasing information that would hurt the Covenant, her brain would autonomously shut itself down. Jaren knew that girls had gone into seizures and even died. The autonomous response was so sensitive that even a psychic push into their memories might trigger it.

Jaren had a theory; however, that could get him past the safeguards in Kiki's head. The pheromones that the patriarch released were what induced the submission. The girls that were taken, their sexual levels were always elevated. Their submissiveness only responded in the vicinity of those pheromones. Jaren suspected that if he could induce a submissive response in these girls, that they would identify him as a part of the Collective. Then he could break their psychic shield.

Jaren let his psychic powers flow out from his body in strands and concentric circles until they enveloped the girl in his lap. He latched onto her ego and began to leach away and her confidence and self-assuredness.

"Layover my lap." He ordered.

"Easy big guy, remember you let me run the show, and you won't be disappointed."

"Layover my lap. Now." Jaren pushed up the fear, masochism, and submissiveness, in her mind. Kiki appeared to be fighting with herself.

"O.k. Just this once. But it's going to cost you."

She started to adjust herself in the chair, turning so her back was to him.

He grabbed Kiki by the hair and pulled her over him. Kiki squealed, and her legs kicked.

"I--no. that is not how this works."

He held her hair like a leash.

"Stop--No Touching--." She squealed.

"Enough of that." He slapped her hard across her ass cheek. He pushed at her brain until she stopped kicking and quivered in his lap. "I bought you, slut. I own your tight little cunt." He slapped her ass again. Then he pulled the silver thong aside and jammed his fingers into her pussy.

"Please, No!" Her ass shot into the air to get away from his fingers, and Jaren pushed down on her waist with his other hand, his fingers probing her wet, hot opening. Her hands were stretched out past the chair, clutching at the air. She was biting down hard on the upholstery. Jaren fucked her with the fingers of one hand. Then he began to spank her with my other hand hard.

"Oh, my God." Jaren had sensed the black girl coming into the room, but he didn't want to stop her out in the open.

His mind pushed into hers to get a name. "Coco, how about you kneel here on the side of the chair? That's a good girl."

His mental powers made the request more like a demand. Slowly, against her will, Coco struggled over to the chair. Below her, she could see Kiki whimpering in his lap, the skin of her ass bright red.

Coco kneeled before the chair, her breasts were at the same level now as Kiki.

"Coco, present your tits to Kiki. Kiki, raise your head. Now bite her nipples."

Kiki pulled her head up and reached out and bit Coco's nipple. Coco squealed. Jaren could feel fear and desire swell in both girls.

"You keep your teeth on her nipple. If you let go, then you're really going to be punished." Jaren said. He started back up spanking and fucking her with his fingers. Kiki moaned and gurgled through gritted teeth. Her body spasmed from the harsh spanking causing her closed teeth to pull and twist Coco's nipples. Coco groaned.

Jaren told Kiki to release the nipple. She opened her mouth and kept it wide.

"How are you doing this? Are you an agent? Why didn't you tell us?" Coco moaned.

"Now the next one," said Jaren.

Kiki bent forward and bit down hard on Coco's other nipple. Coco started to moan, but Jaren pushed his fingers wet with Kiki's juices into her mouth. "Suck them clean. Focus on my pleasure."

She complied.

In the outside room, Jaren could hear Justine asking Bambi where the other two girls were. Bambi started walking to the back room, while Justine entertained the old man.

Jaren started working on her arousal level and submissiveness as she moved towards the curtains in the back. She thought she heard a scream, but something in her head told her to ignore it. It wasn't necessary. What was important was playing with her needy, little pussy.

When she walked into the room, Jaren was using Coco as a footstool while he had Kiki in his lap again, and he was peeling the pasties off her chest. The pasties were sticky, and Bambi could see that Kiki winced and held her hands up as he tore them off.

"Now that all you sluts are here. You're all going to crawl between my legs. You are going to take turns fucking my cock with your faces. Whichever whore does the best job is the one that I fuck first, understand?"

Jaren had all three strippers looking up at him with hungry, plaintive eyes. On the left, he had his hand in Kiki's hair, and on the right, he had his other hand in Bambi's. He started directing the action. Pushing one girl down on his cock, while the other two waited impatiently, mouths panting like dogs.

Then he would pull her up for air, and all three would dive in to lick and suck at his member, fighting like baby hogs trying to get at a teat.

As soon as she seemed to have enough, hee would grab another one and pull her down. Sometimes he would pull her up to just to give her a quick slap while she wheezed for air, before thrusting her down again, and the other girls would almost cum in response.

Jaren usually wasn't this rough with his conquests, but it was vital that he degraded them. He expected that was the trigger that would allow him access to the information he needed. Their bodies were encoded to protect the Covenant, and using them was a blunt hack to overwhelm their systems.

Justine was heading back. Jaren could feel the concern in her voice, and he didn't have much time. He pulled out of Bambi's hungry mouth, reached over, and grabbed Coco by the hair. He came all over her face, aiming it at her forehead. Then he pulled out a five-dollar bill and stuck it to the mess. All of the girls started orgasming, their bodies betraying them.

"Coco, Kiki, come out and take care of the front. I need to speak to Justine. Bambi, you stay here. I'm going to need your help."

Bambi stayed kneeling on the floor as the other girls got up and ran out of the room. Jaren slapped both their asses on the way out.

Kiki and Coco ran out of the room, sheepishly staring at the floor, the dollar bill still sticking to Coco's forehead. Justine rushed in and paused, staring in shock at the scene.

"Have a seat Justine. We need to talk." Jaren got out of the chair and motioned for her to sit.

"Who are you? No one told me an agent was coming here?" Justine walked cautiously over to Jaren.

Jaren grabbed her by her bleach blonde hair and slapped her twice, and then he turned her around and pushed her over the chair. He grabbed the back of her t-shirt and tore it open.

"Sir, what's going on? No one told us you were coming. Usually, we're more prepared for a visit."

She whimpered and let him manhandle her.

"Take off your bra and lean over and put your tits on the chair, so they hang over the edge."

"Sir, are you sure you don't want one of the younger girls. I'm supposed to ask because it's not right for you to have an old whore like me when there are younger, prettier sluts available."

Jaren was shocked. Justine was in her thirties, but still attractive. It was becoming more apparent why Justine was working at this dingy strip club, and why the strippers here were in their late twenties when the average girls were taken in their early twenties. He wondered how many safe houses around the country the Covenant was dropping girls no longer young enough to be used.

He pulled her hair back. "You might be in charge of these girls when there isn't a man around, but when I'm here, you're just one of these sluts to be fucked."

She moaned. "Yes, Sir."

"Bambi, get in front of her." Bambi moved around until she was standing in front of Justine. Justine's breasts hung over the edge of the chair like fat bags.

"Bambi, I want you to slap her titties while I fuck her. When you're done, they better be bright red. Understand?"

Justine's eyes rolled back into her head as Jaren entered her. "Yeah, baby, slap mamma's titties. Pleaseeeee!"