Philanthropy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I admire your caution. Admirable. Now let me in."

I pushed the button on the app and the door buzzed her in. She quickly moved through and was gone.

She's fast, I thought.

I waited near the door. In moments there was a slight tap on my door. I looked through the peephole but couldn't see anyone. I waited and heard the tap again.

"It's me, open the door."

"I can't see you in the peephole."

"That's because I'm not in front of your door, dipshit. Now open up!"

I did as she instructed and watched amazed as a brown-skinned woman, no taller than five feet, strode past me and deposited a large black duffle bag in my living room. She was fully dressed in black and had a hoody pulled up over her head. The clothes were loose, but I sensed a strength about her. She glanced around.

"I see cameras. Where is the data stored?"

I was impressed. The cameras were professionally installed, and I oversaw the installation. "Local only. Server in a back closet. Tempest caged."

It was then that she looked back at me, and I caught my breath. She didn't just look tough; she was tough. And strangely exotic. She was Indian, with piercing brown eyes looking over a prominent nose. She wore no makeup and honestly; she didn't need it. She lowered her hood, and I could see the corn row style of her dark brown hair.

Without saying anything else, she unzipped her bag and pulled out a strange electronic device that looked like a walkie-talkie. She switched it on, and it made a strange start-up noise. She pushed a button and watched a display on the face. What she held was a bug sniffer, I was certain of it. She motioned to me and I went to her. She started moving around my apartment and had me follow her. It took a long time, probably close to an hour, but she swept the entire place. She paid particular attention on the balcony and on the wall separating me from the Carvers.

A couple of times she pointed at something specific and looked for my permission before she would extract a small knife and probe at some anomaly on the wall, only to reveal dry wall underneath. Once completed, she declared the condo clear, and we went into the kitchen. She sat where Imani had been and unzipped her hoody. I saw the sidearm in a holster under her left arm right away.

"Drink?" I asked, sliding my eyes away from her pistol.

She nodded and shrugged off the hoody entirely. I could see her better now and judged her age to be close to mine. That wasn't the first thing I noticed, however. It was her build. She was a weightlifter. She was built like a brick shit house and my cock lurched surprisingly in my pants. I never thought I was the type to be attracted to a muscular woman, and she was ripped. Even her neck muscles were huge. She looked like a soccer mom who could not only drive the minivan but lift it up and throw it about fifty yards. She scared me and excited me.

"Let me guess, beer?"

"Ah, sure, but I would prefer a scotch."

I smiled at her and fetched my Balvenie. I poured her a stiff one and pushed it to her. She took it with thanks and took a large gulp and swallowed it without a single reaction.

"Nice shit, but seriously, don't waste the good stuff on me."

I nodded. "Noted. Nice Glock 19. Can I see it?"

She looked me over and then extracted it, removed the mag, cleared it, and handed it to me, without the mag.

I took it from her and did a complete detail strip in less than a minute, placing the pieces in front of me. "Next time ask me if you can bring weapons in my house, okay?"

She nodded once. "Noted."

I watched her. She was definitely a no-nonsense kind of person. "Imani told me I needed you. What for?"

"I'm your new bodyguard and specialist, Shanti Patel."

"Specialist?"

"Yes, electronics mostly. Explosives, all kinds. Weapons."

I could see the sincerity in her face. She wasn't bragging. She was itemizing. "Anything else?"

She scrunched up her nose, and I thought she looked cute when she did it. I smiled as she was just about to open her mouth to speak. "What's funny?"

"I was thinking you looked cute when you scrunched up your nose. Then I thought if I was to say that to you, you would probably beat me to death. Sorry, go on?"

She was glaring at me a little, but I managed to look sincere, probably because I was. Except for the beating me up part. "I was about to say I used to be a mixed martial arts champion and coach." I watched as she reassembled her pistol with practised ease.

"And when did you leave the SAS?"

She blinked at me, not pausing what she was doing. "Never said I was in it."

"Uh-huh. Don't you find the Glock a little light?"

"No." She set the completed pistol down beside the magazine.

"What is it you expect to do with me?"

"Keep you alive."

"Why do you think I need that?"

"I know who you are up against. And there was the park thing."

The park thing. I hadn't realised it was a thing now. "I see. I was jumped from behind. I was wearing headphones and listening to music. They surprised me."

She nodded like she had heard it all before.

"Do you know about me?"

She nodded. "I was made aware. A playboy. Fucks everything that moves. Has a shit ton of money and now has stirred up some shit. I'm here to keep you alive until this gets sorted out."

"And what if that takes years?"

She nodded. "You have me for six months. Then I move on. My rule. I'll find a replacement before then."

"Do you think I'm in danger?"

"Yes, I do. Very much so."

I digested that for a moment. She was certain I was, and that made me think. "How do I know you're any good?"

She just stared at me. "I am."

I looked her up and down. "Okay, let's go."

She looked curiously at me. "Go where?"

"Just follow me. We need to drive to get there. Take the black bag with you. You might not be coming back."

Shanti hopped off the seat, holstered her Glock with the mag inserted, grabbed her bag, and followed me to the front door and out to the elevators.

We descended to the parking garage and found my car.

"You drive a red Hyundai Elantra?" she said.

"Yes. Why? Something wrong with it?"

"You are worth billions, and you drive a shit car."

"It's not shit. And why drive an expensive car? I have never needed to impress anyone. Anyway. This isn't standard. Check the glass."

Shanti looked closely at the windows and whistled. "That will stop a bullet. Maybe two. Small calibre only, though."

"Yeah. I wanted to keep the weight down. Reinforced body. Roll bar. Intake is as high in the engine space as I could get it. I can submerge to just under the hood. Tires are solid. Solid suspension."

Shanti was nodding her approval. "Not bad. Surprising as fuck though. Never seen anything like this."

"Always keep them guessing," I joked, and we got in.

I drove to the martial arts club and said nothing else. I noticed Shanti was constantly looking everywhere, and she hid it well. She was observant. I kept glancing at her. I found her increasingly attractive.

"Can you stop staring at me?" she muttered.

"Why?"

"I don't like it. I get enough of that."

"I'm sorry. You really are gorgeous. Did you know that?"

She looked at me in disbelief and snorted. "Right."

"I'm serious. I've been semi erect since I met you." I caught her stealing a look at my crotch and then her eyes widened when she saw that I did in fact have a mild erection.

"Jesus," she said and looked out her window.

I pulled into my parking space and Shanti looked around and noticed my reserved parking sign. She nodded at me and we went in. Her bag went with her. I opened the door with my key and punched in the security code to shut off the alarm.

She looked around. "Um, what are we doing here?"

"If you want to be my bodyguard prove to me you can fight."

She laughed out loud at me and slapped her thighs. It was the strongest emotion I had seen from her yet. "I'm an MMA champion and I was in the SAS for ten years. You will not survive fighting me."

"Did you fight much in the SAS?"

She nodded. "All over the world."

"Much hand-to-hand?"

She shook her head. "Nah, mostly explosives and weapons. Punched a few heads though. Not many."

"Okay. Cool. Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Into the ring. It's a boxing ring, not a cage, but it will do."

When she just stood there, I moved forward and climbed into the ring and stood in one corner. "Come on. Let's get this over with. I've been hung over all day and I need to get home and jerk off. I'm all pent up with sexual frustration."

She stood there a long moment and then chuckled. She removed her hoody and put her Glock and holster into her bag and climbed into the ring. She stared at me standing still. "Are you gonna fight in those clothes?" she asked.

I looked down at my clothes. "Yeah why, is there something wrong with them?"

"You'll ruin them. They aren't designed for fighting."

I smiled at her. "Come on. Fight me. Go."

She shook her head and shook her arms. "This is nuts."

"You want the job, fight me."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Pretend I'm the bad guy."

She looked out of the ring like there was somebody standing there to agree with her.

"Bring it. Pussy."

She laughed. "Pussy?"

"Yeah. I bet your pussy is all dried up and muscly and tough. Like old leather."

"Are you trying to get me angry to fight you?"

"Maybe? Is it working?"

"No."

"FIGHT ME, YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I screamed at her, startling her. I could see that got a rise.

She vibrated a little but still stood there.

"Fucking women in the SAS. Bullshit. MMA champion? Bullshit!"

She growled and took a step toward me.

"Probably a fucking dyke. Who would fuck that face?"

She charged me and really did put something into it. I dodged her and slapped away her attempt to grab me. She turned and tried to grab me again. I evaded her and stepped away from her. She looked confused.

"Jesus, would you just fight me, you fucking pussy. I'm so totally not impressed by you. Fucking female bodyguard. Never fucking heard of it. Can you imagine Whitney Houston being the bodyguard? That movie would suck!"

With a growl, she charged me in earnest. This time she started to show her skills. I blocked her arms and deflected her kick. In moments she was trying in all honesty to connect with me. I blocked and moved and never once struck out at her. She grew angry and frustrated and when I saw her make a mistake, I drove in hard and she found herself looking up at the ceiling on her back.

"What the fuck?" she asked.

"MMA is awesome. Truly. But true fighting isn't MMA. I'm into a little bit of everything. Whatever works to let you win. I've been training in just about every martial art there is and then some. I have a gift for it."

"I was undefeated in MMA. No one ever put me on the mat like that," she growled and got up. She looked me over. "Your clothes aren't damaged."

"Special clothes. They stretch in the right places. Doesn't impede my fighting style. Come at me. Try harder. You're beautiful when you're angry, by the way."

She blinked at that and grew furious and attacked with her full fury. It was impressive. She was very, very good. Easily one of the best fighters I had ever seen.

When I was jumped in the park, I wasn't kidding when I said they were lucky they got the drop on me. That's real life. A bullet can take out Bruce Lee at fifty feet and there would be nothing his training could do to stop it. Fights are very, very quick in the real world. One solid hit and you go down. Lights out. There aren't drawn out prolonged fights with fists striking faces and then fighters just shaking it off. You get clocked your brain shuts down. Period.

Shanti came at me fully intending to knock me out. There was a blur of motion and I woke up on the mat with her straddling me and grinning down at me. She was flushed and I think excited. My head throbbed painfully on one side. I winced.

"If it makes you feel better, my hand fucking hurts," she said around a wide smile. "You have a hard head. Your technique is excellent, by the way, but I can teach you more if you like."

I used a technique and found myself sitting on top of her. "You're hired. Congratulations. And before you start doubting yourself, I am being brutally honest when I say you are beautiful. Can I kiss you?"

Suddenly she looked scared. I leaned down and started to kiss her. It was delightful and her lips were lovely. I opened my eyes and saw the glint there too late.

In a moment, she had my hands pinned with me once again on my back and was leaning over me panting. I smiled up at her and she growled.

"Take off your top. I want to see your tits."

She growled louder and then released my hands and in one motion pulled her top off. Her skin was so rich and beautifully brown. She had real tits; about a size B-cup and with zero sag. Like zero. I gazed at them in awe. Her areoles were huge and dark and covered half of her tits. Her nipples were tiny and pinched hard. I drank in the beauty of her shoulders, flat stomach, arms, and chest. Sweat was making her muscles shine and enhanced their glory, and my erection grew hard between us.

"Jesus, I want to tit fuck those bad boys. Look at them! You are gorgeous, Shanti! Fucking...."

She stopped whatever I was about to say when her mouth closed hard on mine. She kissed me like a starving animal. Her tongue drove into my mouth and probed deep. Her teeth grated across mine. I could feel her pressing her groin against my dick. I heard a small whimper escape her. She was so fucking horny she could barely contain herself.

She broke off the kiss and panted, looking down at me.

"I take it you like it hard, is that a safe bet?" I asked.

She nodded her head at me. I saw the fear behind her eyes. This was a woman who had been hurt far too many times in her life. I felt for her in a way I had never imagined myself feeling for another human being. I think it might have been empathy. She was waiting for me to laugh at her and reject her.

"Is there a special position for bodyguards when having sex where you can still look around and stuff?"

"What?"

"A position where I can fuck you hard and you can still, you know, observe things and keep me safe?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I lifted my head and bit down on her left nipple, hard. I bit as hard as I could without breaking the skin. She didn't even squeak. She just moaned hard and her hips thrust down on me. Her breast was surprisingly soft. I think I was expecting it to be hard like the rest of her.

I had about a moment to worry if maybe I was biting off more than I could chew when she was pulling my clothes off me and no sooner had my cock emerged then she had it in her throat. Her nose bounced up against my stomach and... I orgasmed deep into her throat. It surprised me.

Her eyes went wide and then I felt her throat convulse along my shaft as she drank my cum with a thirst. I grabbed her head and thrust into her mouth with abandon. I wasn't worried about hurting her, but I was a little worried about her hurting me.

I pulled out my cock and wiped it hard across her face and eyelids. I slapped her face with it, and she fucking giggled and chased it with her mouth. That's interesting, I thought. She finally caught it and sank her teeth into it. I screamed and slammed her head. She fell back laughing, and I looked at my cock and could see the indents. Thank God she hadn't broken the skin.

"You fucking bitch!" I said and lunged after her.

She evaded me and started pulling off her pants. I knew her games and enjoyed seeing her muscles exposed. She was a work of art. My cock stayed hard and bobbed along with me.

She turned at one point and took a serious jab at me. I only just blocked it in time and realised we were still sparring. Naked sparring and she was excited beyond measure. Her pussy leaked and ran down her leg, and I found myself licking my lips.

"You want my cunny grease?" she mocked me. "If you want to taste my candy you have to earn it."

Dammit, but her British accent was alluring. "Shanti, I'm going to seriously fuck your ass."

She stumbled, and I saw the lust flash across her face.

"My ass? You want to fuck my ass? Will you imagine it's some boy? Will you? Do you love cock? Are you a top or bottom?"

I took a swing at her, but she laughed and ducked under it.

"Nope. I'm going to imagine its some lightweight British-Indian full-of-shit bitch. I'm going to drive my cock in as deep as I can and fist your fucking cunt while I do it."

She stumbled again and growled at me. "Beat me fucker and take your reward if you can. If I get that cock in my mouth, I'm going to shear it off, swallow it, and shit it into your mouth."

I attacked. I had to have her. She fought valiantly and really put up the effort. She truly tried. But I was horny as fuck and it lifted me to new levels of prowess. I'm lying. She eased up and let me win.

I had her on her stomach on the mat, pressing down on her head with her right cheek pressed painfully to the canvass. I wasn't fooled. She had her gorgeous ass lifted high off the mat with her knees spread. I didn't hesitate. I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy opening and pushed. She was tighter than anyone I had ever fucked. My head popped past her opening and I drove my cock into her pussy until my pubic bone smacked hard against hers and my balls slapped her clit. I could see her eyes were closed and the corner of her mouth was turned up in pleasure. She was soaking wet with lust. I thrust a few times and then withdrew my dripping cock.

I lifted myself off her and looked down at her hairy ass and pussy. I doubt she ever shaved or trimmed herself. It was a fucking jungle down there. But I could see her pink rose bud and her luscious pussy lips gleaming with her juices. The contrast between her dark skin and the pink insides of her pussy was captivating. It looked like a piece of heaven to me and I licked my lips.

I lined my cock head up with her asshole and pushed hard past her sphincter. It stretched around my cock head, fighting me, but I pushed harder and was rewarded with my cock head slipping past and being squeezed hard. She didn't make a sound. I didn't waste time and drove my cock into her ass until I was buried to the hilt in anger and lust. She moaned, and that turned me on. I pulled back and drove in again harder. I looked at her and could see her face was bright red and veins bulged obscenely along her neck muscles. Her smile was still there, and so I leaned over her back and slipped one hand around her bulging neck and pulled back. With my other hand, I pushed down on her upper back to brace myself. She couldn't breathe and couldn't move, and I didn't care. I thrust harder and harder and watched her face go redder. Her eyes opened and bulged; the white sclera shot with red veins.

I wasn't stupid. This is what she had been waiting for her entire life. For someone to take her and possess her fully and completely. I pumped and pumped and finally released her throat.

She gasped in huge volumes of air and then came harder than she probably ever had in her life. I didn't stop thrusting into her dry ass. I could feel my tender skin around my cock screaming at the abuse, but I didn't stop. This was a woman who had craved this her entire life, and I delivered it.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You are mine, Shanti. I will always win and will always take you whenever I want and leave you gasping on the ground, spent and full of my cum."

She was still in the throes of her orgasm when I pulled out. Her eyes were rolling back in her head.

"Turn over. I'm going to cum on your face."

She moved quickly and lay on her back, panting through her pleasure that still rippled through her in waves. I stroked my cock, and she locked her eyes on it. She licked her lips and shuddered in pleasure. I knelt and felt my orgasm rise. I aimed my cock and spewed my cum over her face. I shot three big ropes and covered her cheeks and forehead. She lifted a hand to her face and wiped it away and then wiped it on the mat.