Philanthropy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to an open space on the dance floor. Natalie was surprised that James kept her at arm length while dancing. After a couple of near stumbles, Natalie cautiously complained, "James, I am not used to dancing this far from my dance partner. Can you please hold me closer?" She was unsure what his response would be.

"Of course. I was just afraid that you might not want people to see you get close to a man old enough to be your father, maybe even grandfather or . . ." He seemed to be embarrassed to finish.

Natalie quickly caught on. "You're afraid that they will think I'm a paid escort?"

"I'm sorry. I have to admit that I do hire escorts on occasion. I hope I haven't embarrassed you. Do you want to sit back down?"

"Heck no. Let them think what they want. Now hold me close, as close as you've held any escort. This is our night for me to show you some appreciation from Justin and me." Then after a short pause she decided to be a little bold, "And I want you to hold me."

They started dancing closely. James reacted as any man would rubbing up against a beautiful woman. When he tried to put some distance between his bulge and Natalie, she pressed back. He gave in. Their arousals were mutual.

James excused himself to go to the bathroom. Natalie was feeling warm inside and wondered how the night would end. Suddenly a woman came over to Natalie and whispered to her. "Don't believe a thing he says. This is just a scam to get into your panties, if you're even wearing any. And is wife is not disabled. That's just to make you sympathetic to him when he moans about the lack of sex. And I -- here he comes. Remember, I warned you." The woman disappeared as quickly as she had come.

James noticed the scowl on her face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not feeling well. Take me home, Mr. Townsend. Please."

"Of course, have I done something to upset you?"

"Nothing, I just miss my husband and children."

"Okay. Let's go."

Natalie sat on the far side of the front seat and said nothing but no and yes to her escort's questions. He quickly gave up. In front of her house she beat him to opening the car door. She got out quickly but stopped halfway up the walk. "Thank you for an, uh, interesting evening. Good night."

Natalie waited up for Justin. He finally got home about 1:00 am, obviously he had a lot to drink. "Hello, babe. Did you have a good time? I had a fantastic time and the Eagles even won!"

"It was okay."

"Okay? That's it. You acted like you really wanted to go."

"Well, I'm not so sure any more about Mr. Townsend's intentions towards us, especially me."

"Did he try something?"

"Not really. Actually, he was a perfect gentleman,"

"So, you're pissed off at him because he was a gentleman? Are you crazy? Do you realize what he has done for us? Does he know you're upset?"

"Well, probably. I asked to come home early and I didn't say much on the way back so, he probably knows I wasn't happy."

Justin became sober and mad quickly, "Unless you can give me a good reason for being unfriendly to him, you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Natalie told the story about the woman. Justin asked, "Did you know the woman?"

"No."

"Do you know what she told you was true?"

Natalie was more sheepish in her response. "Not really."

"Did you ask James for an explanation?"

Natalie was now in tears. "I should have but I didn't. Oh, Justin I am so ashamed. I may have messed things up with the man who saved our family. What can I do?"

"I'll tell you what you WILL do. You will call him and apologize and ask to take him out. Then you will allow him to explain about what the woman charged."

"Can't I just call him and tell him?"

"No. He needs to see the sorrow in your eyes for what you did to him."

"But what if the woman is telling the truth?"

"Then you slap him and leave. You can tell him thanks for the money."

Natalie was a nervous wreck all the way up to the phone call. "James, I . . . "

James interrupted, "I'm surprised you want to talk to me. You certainly gave me the impression you no longer wanted to have anything to do with me."

"James, I apologize. While you were in the bathroom, I got some bad news. I should have talked to you about it, but my reaction was just to go home. I would be grateful, really grateful, if you and I could go out again so I can talk to you about it. Please, I am so sorry."

There was such a long pause in James' response, Natalie was afraid he had hung up. Finally, he spoke, "Well, there is a charity dinner Saturday night. I was going to pay an escort to go with me. Would you like to go instead?"

"Yes, James. I would love to go."

Details of the event were given to Natalie. In a couple of days, she received another dress with matching accessories. It was not as revealing or as spectacular as the restaurant dress, but it was special.

Natalie had looked up details on the dinner and found out it was a $2500 a plate dinner for a children's cancer hospital. She took a lot of time to look as good as possible without appearing to go overboard. Natalie played both scenarios of what she thought his response to the woman's charges in her mind. Natalie worked on what her reaction would be to his assumed answers.

Justin gave Natalie last minute instructions: If what the woman said was wrong, she better grovel, beg and plead for James' forgiveness. Do whatever it takes to let him know their gratitude.

When Natalie opened the door, her smile quickly fell. His face did not show the pleasantness as he did the first time. Still he was polite, "You look lovely, Natalie. Shall we go?"

He did not offer his arm, but Natalie took it without saying a word. Few words were exchanged in the car, but the atmosphere seemed to have thawed some by the time they arrived at the dinner. Natalie felt more comfortable in the large room which was nice but far below the swanky restaurant's standards. She was among the loveliest women there, but no one seemed to care. When they sat down to eat, she was surprised to see meatloaf, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a salad. This charity saved their money for their cause and no one complained.

When music began playing and people began to dance, Natalie sighed a deep breath and said, "James, I would be very honored if you would dance with me."

She could see he was mulling over what had happened after their last dance. He, too, sighed and got up to dance. Natalie did not give him a chance to decide the distance. She molded as closely to him as she could. He heard a series of tiny sobs from her as they danced. Again, she apologized for the way she had acted last time. The slow dances continued. Eventually human nature took over and their bodies reacted. Natalie asked to go to a table away from everyone else after the dance.

James took her hand in his and questioned her. "Okay, Natalie. What is it that you need to tell me?"

"At the restaurant the other night a woman came over to me and said that you had lied to me and that you just wanted to, well, have sex with me. I felt I had been duped. That's why I asked you to take me home."

"If I am such a cad, why did I get a second chance?"

"Justin convinced me that I was too hasty in believing the woman and I needed to give you a chance to explain. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you that night."

"I'll have to admit that my first instinct is to tell you to go to hell." Natalie started crying at the severe rebuke. "What does a person have to do to gain your trust Natalie? You've been untrusting since we first met. I wonder why should I bother? I think I need to take you home now."

"No, James, please. I'm sorry. Don't go." Her tears were beginning to mess up her makeup.

James pulled a handkerchief and handed to her. "Here you need this more than I do." He smiled.

James continued. "Okay. Let me guess what the woman looked like." Natalie was surprised that he nailed the description except for the hair color. "That was my first wife. She changes hair colors like people change underwear. She has been doing this for years. She's mad because my father made me have her sign a pre-nuptial agreement. After a year of marriage, it was clear she loved my money more than me. She had several not so discrete affairs and dared me to divorce her, so I did. Her lawyer had convinced her he could break the prenup. She paid a lot of money to find out he was wrong. I did, however, give her a couple of million, but she wanted a lot more."

"What about your wife's disability?"

"Still no trust. I'm sorry, I really care for you, but that's too much for me. I'll take you home now."

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. Please let me make it up to you."

James said nothing more and brought the car around. Natalie sat next to him and held him as tightly as she could, and he still be able to drive safely. When they pulled up to a stop light, she used the opportunity to turn James head and kissed him on the lips.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"That was to let the most wonderful man I know that I care for him for what he has done for me and my family."

After a few moments of silence, James turned the car around which meant they were not headed to Natalie's house. She began to wonder what was happening. "James, where are we going?"

"There's something I want you to see." He saw what he thought was mistrust in her eyes. "Why don't you take out your cell phone, dial 911, but don't push the call button. If I do anything or take you anywhere you do not feel comfortable, press the button."

"James, that's silly. I don't need to do that."

"You do if you don't trust me."

She left her phone in the purse. Looking at the scenery, Natalie observed that the houses got bigger and further apart. She realized she was in a part of town foreign to her. Finally, they pulled up to a gate that James opened by remote control. Up the long driveway they went until they parked in front of the mansion. James got out and opened the door for her.

When he unlocked the front door with a key from his keychain, Natalie realized this was his mansion. There was some reluctance on her part to enter, but she remembered the discussion on trust. She stepped in on faith.

"Follow me." James led Natalie to a room off the main lobby. Soon they stood in a room with hospital type equipment. There was an older woman in a wheelchair and a younger woman feeding her.

The younger woman put the soup down and stood up. "James, I didn't expect you back so soon. You brought company. I bet this is the Natalie I have heard so much about. Welcome to our home. I'm James' sister, Ellen."

"Who is it? What are they doing in my house? I don't like it." The challenge came from the lady in the wheelchair.

"Beatrice, that's no way to greet company. They just wanted to say hello. Natalie come over and say hello."

Natalie looked at James who nodded for her to go. Reluctantly she moved closer but was unsure what to say.

"Who is she? What does she want?"

"Beatrice, this is one of the neighbors' daughter. Her name is Natalie. She just dropped by to say hello."

"Hello. Now go back home."

Ellen turned to her brother, "Actually we've had a pretty good evening. Do you want to try to talk to her?"

Tears came to James' eyes as he kneeled down beside Beatrice. "Hello Bea. You look lovely tonight."

"Who the hell are you? Some sweet-talking man trying to take advantage of me. Wait till my daddy gets home. He has a shotgun."

James rose to his feet with a look of profound sorrow. "Natalie, stay here and ask Ellen any questions you want. I'll wait in the car to take you home."

After James left, Ellen led Natalie far enough away from Beatrice that she could not overhear. "It's hard to believe it but she's actually three years younger than James. She has early onset Alzheimer's. Her mind has taken a ride in a time machine and has gone back 25 years or so. At this rate, her disease will take away her ability to breath within a few years. James and I promised to keep her at home until she dies, but it gets harder every day. James is so devoted to her."

Tears were coming to the eyes of both women. Ellen continued. "Natalie, I have never seen James so enthused about helping a family as he has been with you all. He really cares about you. That's why your lack of trust has been so devastating to him." Natalie felt like a dagger was piercing her heart. "As far as I am concerned, you can take your money and do whatever you want to, just as long as you don't hurt him anymore. Now go along home."

Natalie was crying softly but deeply. How could she have been so cruel, she thought. "I am so ashamed. I have to let him know how much I, we, appreciate him."

She opened the passenger door to the Mercedes and saw James crying with his head on the steering wheel. Natalie moved quickly over to him and grabbed his head in her hands and put every ounce of passion she had into a kiss that gradually gained his attention. Wow, could he kiss. She did not want to stop, instead she took his left hand and guided it to her right breast. His manipulations drove her to new heights. Natalie reached down between his legs to touch the bulge that had pleased her before in their dances.

James pulled them apart. "Natalie, you don't have to do that."

"My dear James, I may not have to do it, but I want to do it and need to do it. Can we go somewhere more comfortable?

"There's a guesthouse no one is using now."

"Let's go."

As soon as they reached the guesthouse, Natalie started to take off her clothes. "No." shouted James.

Natalie's passion high was interrupted. "Don't you want to make love to me?"

"Oh yes. It's just that I want to undress you. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely." Natalie stood close to him with her arms to the side. James brushed the back of his hand across her cheek and she shivered in excitement. His hand moved behind her head and he pulled her face towards his. James' lips barely touched Natalie's at first and he held the distance as she moaned in anticipation. Before long the kiss was deepened, and Natalie eagerly tried to match every tongue action he initiated. This was the most loving kiss she had ever been part of.

As his lips moved across her cheek to her earlobes, the kisses changed to nibbles. Natalie did not know how much an erogenous zone her earlobes were. Her eagerness to show James her love increased. "Oh, James, take me. Please."

James did not speed up his actions but moved on to put his arms around her and unfastened the back of her dress. It floated down her long, slender body to the floor. As the dress touched different parts of Natalie's body on the way to the floor, it felt like a light tickling that caused her to break out in goosebumps.

Hands went to her breasts, focusing the pleasure center to her chest. Before long, her bra was unsnapped, turning the breast manipulation skin on skin. Kneading her pert breasts and then switching to flicking her nipples led to deeper breaths from Natalie. After a short break, James took a finger and while barely touching the tip of her nipple, circled the bud until it became hard and highly sensitive. Natalie became aware of a building orgasm. As she gasped, James brought his mouth to her nipple and with the sucking that followed, she climaxed. She had never climaxed from someone just touching or kissing her breasts. She was amazed and excited.

"James, please, please give it to me." Natalie attacked his pants with her hands. He allowed her to lower his pants and underpants but stopped her from doing anything with his penis. He reached over and lowered her panties. As he stooped to pull them down, he trailed kisses down the middle of her abdomen. Once at her labia, he lapped what was now a wet area.

James picked Natalie off the floor as he rose. Gently he laid her down on the bed so that her legs hung over the side. He finished taking off his clothes and put on a condom he had taken from the stand next to the bed. "Please, James, I can't wait any longer." But she had to. He was not moving any faster than he wanted.

Justin had put his tongue between Natalie's legs before and it felt great. James now was making love to her vagina which was something she had never known before. He lapped, sucked, circled, explored, wiggled and fucked her better with his tongue than she had ever been fucked by tongue, dick or vibrator. She came again. Natalie had seldom climaxed during sex and cumming twice was a totally new experience. Her second orgasm of the night had been stronger than the first. "My god, what will happen when he actually puts his penis in me," Natalie wondered.

"James, I'm going crazy. Put your damn penis in me NOW!"

As the tip of James penis eased past the entrance to her lower lips, Natalie took charge. She lifted and pushed her lower body towards James as strongly as she could. Once fully in, his dick touched her G spot which until then had been barely explored territory. Each inch fired the flame burning in her loins. "Faster, harder, PLEASE!"

James moved at his speed despite her grinding movement. Natalie felt a tidal wave of passion building and did everything she could to push it to its conclusion. As it built and built, she had trouble breathing and began to cry out, "Oh, oh, oh don't stop, fuck me James, harder AHHHHHHHHHHHH." She thought she was having a seizure and passed out.

When Natalie woke up, she was in another bed wondering how she got there. James approached her with a glass of water. Saying thanks, she realized she was quite thirsty. She asked James how she got there.

He smiled and informed her that in climaxing, Natalie had squirted so much that he had to clean her up and move her to another bed. The first bed was soaked.

"I have never had an orgasm that intense before! I've never passed out before. I didn't even know I was a squirter. I had heard that some girls did that, but I never knew I was one. James that was the most fantastic sex I have ever had. Thank you." Any shyness she had was gone. "When can we do it again?"

"I think it's time we get you home tonight."

Natalie was disappointed but when she saw the time, she understood why as late as it was, this night had to end. In spite of being afraid of appearing overeager, she again asked, "When is the next time we can get together?"

"Why don't you take a shower right now and then I'll take you home. In the next few days, take some time to decide whether or not you want us to continue this new aspect of our relationship? We can discuss it later."

Natalie reluctantly agreed. She showered and put her clothes on. On the way to the car, she grabbed James around the waist like she never wanted to let go. It was difficult for her not to rape James on the trip home. As she took his right hand and put it between her legs, she shook.

"Another orgasm?" James questioned.

"I think that was an aftershock from the earthquake you created." Natalie smiled and sighed. She had never felt that satisfied.

Despite the possibility that Justin might see her, she clung to James as he walked her up the sidewalk to her porch. The goodnight kiss would have become pornographic if Natalie had had her way. James forced space between them and urged her to go in.

Surprisingly, Justin had not returned from his night with the boys. Natalie was so excited about the night's activities, she decided to wait up. She spent the time trying to remember every second minute of her love making with James. As a result, she literally attacked Justin when he came in. Although he was slightly inebriated, he could not but respond to Natalie's sexual aggression. After their fierce sexual encounter, Justin exclaimed, "I don't know where that came from but that was the best sex we have ever had. Whatever caused it, keep doing it." They snuggled and fell asleep.