Phoebe Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack gets a proposition from Phoebe he can’t ignore...
6.9k words
4.65
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commission for EgoMyEgo, contact me if you like what you read and would like me to bring your fantasy to life.

All characters are 18+

* * * * *

I'll be honest with you: once I'd finished writing down what had happened to me, I never thought I'd ever have anything to add to it, even with Phoebe giving me her personal number. The fact I am writing this though means that someone somewhere is smiling down on me because I have a lot to talk about. If you'll bear with me, I'm gonna recall this in the order it happened...

About a month had passed since my 'experience' with Phoebe. I'd been riding high on cloud nine ever since, a certain spring in my step that wasn't there before and a new confidence in myself that I could do anything. That's how much of an impact she had on me. It had only taken about a day or so for my cock and balls to return to normal size and I can confirm that since then my production has been back to normal, if you catch my drift. Most nights I laid there and thought about her and what we did, imagining the look on her face as I filled her pussy with more cum than a human should have been able to manage, the bounce of her big, milky tits and the sight of her lips against my waist as she guzzled down my cum directly from the tap. It never takes me long, let's put it that way.

I had shown remarkable restraint that month in my opinion. Knowing I had Phoebe's number and could feasibly speak to her anytime I wanted was both amazing and frustrating at the same time. She'd asked me not to use it all the time which meant to me that I shouldn't just be ringing her for a random chat, it would need to be for a reason. I'd struggled for a whole month to find one other than 'hi, how's it going,' but had come up with nothing. The responsibility I had been given with this number was both a blessing and a curse.

Imagine my surprise then when out of the blue a call comes through on my phone from Phoebe herself.

"Hey Jack, how are you man?" she asked as I tried not to drop the phone from excitement.

"I-I'm great, Phoebe, thanks. What about you?"

"Oh you know, so so," she replied.

"Just 'so so'?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Yeah. I've got a problem to tell the whole truth Jack..."

My blood ran cold.

"Oh fuck, you're not pregnant are you?"

"What? No!" she laughed. "Like, why would you think that?"

"Well I mean the last time I saw you I put enough cum in you to impregnate a small nation so..."

"True, but I'm on some super powerful contraceptives. Really can't afford a kid right now," she continued to chuckle.

"So what's bothering you then?"

"To be honest it'd be easier telling you face to face. Are you free this weekend?"

"Err, yeah, I'm not working and don't really have any other plans so, I guess so."

"Cool, when we're done talking, send me the details of the easiest airport for you to get to and I'll arrange a flight out here for you..."

Once again I'd been made an offer I had zero intention of refusing. The backstage meeting had been one thing, but to actually be invited personally to her home? Even without my inkling of what else she had in mind, it was the stuff that my dreams and fantasies were made of. As soon as we finished the call, I looked the details up and sent them over. Within about half an hour, she sent me back tickets for my journey there and my journey home. I'd arrive really early on Saturday morning and leave late Sunday afternoon which meant I'd be staying overnight.

I tried not to make too many assumptions about what exactly was going to happen, but the fact an overnight stay had been planned was almost too much for my mind not to want to explore the possibilities that ensued. Was she wanting us to have sex again? Probably. But then again, what if her parents or her brother were there? It'd be a little awkward wouldn't it, me this random fan coming into their home, cumming into their daughter and then leaving right? Perhaps this was just to test the water? Maybe she wanted to see if I could handle meeting her folks and whether this could lead to something more? Or did she literally just want to talk to someone about her sexual preferences again and I was the best choice?

As you can see, my mind was awash with more questions than I could ever possibly hope to have answers for. In any case I had packing to do. I expected the weather to be hot (I mean it is LA after all) so I guessed I wouldn't need too much in the way of bulky clothes. I packed what I thought was right and spent the next few days doing exactly the same thing over and over until it was finally Friday night and I had no choice but to leave for the airport.

The flight left at just gone midnight so I hadn't really gotten any sleep yet. Luckily for me Phoebe had been very generous and booked me into a private cabin decked out with chairs that doubled as beds and, as I found out, very attentive airline staff who would provide me with just about anything I asked for. Genuinely I didn't think this kind of thing existed but clearly it was so far out of my price range that it might as well have been a rocket to the moon. After sampling a few alcoholic drinks I'd never heard of but thought sounded fancy as hell, I decided to try and get some sleep. It would be a few more hours before we touched down in LA and I wanted to be as ready for Phoebe as possible.

* * * * *

The plane landed so smoothly that it didn't even wake me. What did wake me was a very pretty hostess who in any other situation I may have fallen in love with there and then. But I only had eyes for one woman right now and I was that much closer to being with her again.

Once I'd gotten my luggage and stepped out into the terminal, I spotted a well dressed man holding a sign with my name on it, you know, the kind of thing you only normally see in movies. I walked over to him, introduced myself and he led me out to a waiting car. I couldn't tell you what it was, only that it was clearly as close to new as I was ever going to see in a car, was comfy as hell to ride in and had better air conditioning than just about anywhere else I had ever been. It was probably just as well because I could tell as the morning eased in that it was going to be a real scorcher that day.

The transit over to Phoebe's home took about another hour or so, not that I was complaining thanks to the aforementioned comfiest car ever. When we pulled up to her home, a slightly more modest yet entirely inkeeping with her character kind of place, she was waiting for me, a big smile on her face that I couldn't help but match with my own stupid grin. She was wearing what looked like sports gear, similar to her stage outfits but more suited to just relaxing I think. In any case it showed off her bare and currently flat stomach quite nicely. It was hard to believe looking at her the condition she'd been in when last I saw her.

I stepped out of the car and she greeted me with a hug as if I were an old friend. Even with everything we'd done the last time we were together, that still felt so surreal.

"How was the flight over?" she asked as she beckoned me into her home.

"It was great! Thank you by the way, I don't think I've ever been as comfortable on a plane in my life," I laughed.

"I mean I thought about putting you in economy but felt like that would have been a dick move," she grinned.

As we walked through the home, I noticed it seemed a little quiet.

"Are your folks not here or?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just me," she replied, grin widening.

I started to feel a stir in my underwear like some sort of pavlovian response, but surely it wasn't time for that yet.

"So," I said, changing the subject as casually as my dumbass self would allow, "what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Come take a seat and I'll explain," she said, beckoning me through to another room.

She sat on the far end of a plush couch, knees to her chest. It made me stop for a moment.

"Bringing back fond memories?" she asked, a wicked glint in her eye telling me she was playing with me.

"Very," I said, finally sitting down.

"Well it's actually that that I wanted to talk to you about..."

I sat up straight to make sure she knew she had my full attention.

"You see as I said back then, I've done that a few times now. Normally I come away from it with a gut like the one I started with when you came in, but you, my man, you performed above and beyond anything else I've ever experienced. If it wasn't obvious, I've never orgasmed so hard in my life and even though walking was a little bit of a struggle afterwards, it was so worth it to be constantly reminded of how much cum you'd put in me. In fact, I didn't actually see anyone else after that so a couple of those guys missed out, but don't feel bad or anything..."

Truthfully, I really didn't feel bad at all. Sucks to be them.

"Anyway, the only issue with having that much fun and feeling that much pleasure is that it kinda ruins anything less for you. Let me quickly show you this..."

Phoebe reached behind the arm of the couch and brought out a long dildo (although not as long as I had been the last time we met) that seemed to have a hole in the top and a tube inserted into the bottom. I'd never really seen anything like it.

"So, this thing is designed mainly as a prop for solo porn videos where they create ridiculous facials and cumshots. Like have you ever seen a cumshot that you thought was just way too over the top to be real?"

I wasn't sure whether to nod or not; I mean I had but did I want to admit that I'd watched it? Then I remembered where I was and who I was with. I nodded.

"There's a pump that goes with it that connects to a small tank that you can fill with whatever you like, but typically it's fake cum. You can probably see where I'm going with this but just in case I'll spell it out: I've been using this thing to try and recreate what we did and it just isn't working. It took me an age to get the fake cum to feel right but even then it's normally cold, same with the dildo bit, and I haven't been able to achieve more than a slight bump that just makes it look like I've eaten well."

The surrealness kept coming as I listened to Phoebe explaining how she'd tried to inflate herself with cum whilst holding an eight inch dildo like it was the most standard, basic thing in the world.

"So, I knew I'd have the place to myself this weekend and I automatically thought of you. I already had your details and you'd successfully avoided stalker vibes by not messaging me every five minutes. Plus you are easily the best lay I've ever had and I knew you'd be down for this without too much explaining needing to be done. Am I right?"

It took me a moment to respond to her because I was completely stuck on Phoebe calling me 'the best lay she'd ever had'. I shook myself back awake and agreed.

"Awesome. Let's go over the plan then..."

Her plan was for us to spend the day in her home getting to know each other a little more. We'd relax by the pool, watch a little TV, hang out in her recording room, all that kind of stuff. All the while though I was to make sure I was 'hydrated' well. Basically she wanted me to keep drinking the water mixed with her special 'supercharger' powder for the full day. I won't lie, I had the tiniest bit of concern about that, mainly because of the huge effect it had had when it was just a single jug I'd drank. I could only imagine what a whole day's worth would do. All that being said, there was no way in hell I was gonna say no, are you kidding me?

I followed her to the kitchen and watched as she scooped some of the powder into a glass jug and then topped it up with water before giving it a stir. The powder dissolved into the water pretty quickly.

"Ok, so it's two scoops per jug of water, alright? I want you to come and fill this back up as soon as you're done with it and keep up with it throughout the whole day, you get me?"

I nodded and as a show of my understanding immediately poured myself a glass and chugged half of it down. She grinned from ear to ear and told me to follow her. She took me on a tour of the whole house, showing me her studio, her entertainment room and making a particular effort to show me her bedroom, biting her lip again in anticipation it seemed for what was gonna go down in there later. By the time we had finished the tour, I was already a full jug down, much to her delight and went off to make myself another.

She told me to go change into some swim shorts (which I had luckily packed) and meet her by the pool when I was done. It took me next to no time to make the new jug and get changed so I was out there before her and took a seat on one of the sun loungers next to the pool. It was probably just as well I was going to be drinking so much today because the heat was unreal. I started to wonder in my head if it was something I could get used to but then told myself not to get too far ahead of myself. I was leaving tomorrow after all and there was no guarantee this was going to be a regular thing.

When Phoebe finally joined me, she was wearing a full swimsuit that I suppose I should have been disappointed wasn't a bikini, but actually managed to do more of a job accentuating her already flawless assets than I think a bikini would have. It captured the curve of her belly perfectly and created a deep crevice of cleavage that looked like it was only just held in. Plus it was more appropriate for swimming in I guess, but obviously that wasn't my main priority at the time.

I watched her swim for about an hour, finishing off another jug and starting a new one in the meantime, marvelling at the way the water rolled across her skin and feeling like the most important person in the world every time she looked across at me and smiled. She swam over to the edge nearest me and rested each of her elbows on the wet tiling.

"You ever gonna come in here man?" she asked me.

It had never occurred to me that that was an option. Her beckoning grin was too much for anyone to resist though, so I got myself in that pool as soon as I could. The water was a cooling contrast against the dry LA heat and was surprisingly pleasant. I took my time getting myself fully submerged and smiled across the pool at Phoebe as she continued to float back and forth. It felt weirdly intimate sharing this water with her and all the more so as I noticed her edging ever closer towards me.

Me being an absolute dumbass, I moved to the side as if to let her pass, thinking for some reason she might be getting out. She rolled her eyes slightly and chuckled as she got even closer. My back was up against the wall of the pool so I had nowhere else to go. I stared at her dumbly as the space between us closed to less than an inch and gasped as she casually wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body up against mine.

"Y'know Jack, just because we're saving ourselves for tonight doesn't mean we can't have a little fun along the way," she said, so close to me that I could feel her breath on my lips and her boobs squished against my chest.

She closed the space by granting me a slow kiss. It dawns on me now that we'd never actually kissed before, but at the time I was way too lost in the moment to even think about anything else. We continued to kiss and as I moved my hands onto her waist and the small of her back, I felt her tongue push through her lips and into mine and gratefully opened my mouth to give her full access.

Our embrace became more passionate as our tongues wrestled back and forth and my hands wandered around her body. I felt her body rubbing against my rapidly hardening cock, her hips gyrating towards mine with so much want and need until she suddenly pulled away. The look in her eyes was one of pure lust.

"Drop your shorts and sit on the side of the pool," she commanded.

I did as she asked, letting my shorts drop to the bottom of the pool and heaving myself up onto the side. I could already see the powder was working its magic, as I was back to at least the nine inches I'd been before, probably even more so and my balls were feeling heavier. She drew in closer, eyes hungrily locked on my swollen cock and just as she had done before she ran her tongue up the full length of my hard member before kissing the tip and running her tongue around it.

I saw her stand for a moment and wondered what she was doing until it became clear she was removing or at the very least lowering her swimsuit to let her big milky tits hang free. Her nipples were already hard as a rock, both from the pool and how turned on she was I'd like to think, but before I had too much chance to gawp at them, she stepped forward and wrapped them around my cock.

They felt soft and warm like a fleshy, pillowy blanket around my cock which was protruding proudly through her cleavage and close to touching her chin. She started to move them up and down my stiff rod, the water adding natural lubrication and letting them slip up and down but still providing just enough friction that the sensation was amazing.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, she suddenly opened her mouth and started taking me into it with each drop, causing me to thrust my hips up slightly. She was only really getting the head but her tongue was going crazy and it felt like her lips were trying to suck the life right out of me via my cock. I take no shame in admitting there was only so much more of this I could take, and the moans escaping my lips confirmed that.

I was so, so close to cumming. I considered just letting go and cumming there and then, it would have been so easy to just do that. But Phoebe had specifically said she wanted to save ourselves for later. It took all the willpower I had, but I told her I was about to cum and she immediately stopped and pulled away.

"I'm impressed you didn't just go," she chuckled.

"Well, you did say you wanted to save this for later..."

"True, although I don't know if I'd have been that upset to swallow some of your cum now. Oh well, the edging will make you cum even harder later so no harm no foul," she said with a wink.

"Isn't there anything I can do for you, y'know, while we're here?"

"Well, I mean seeing as you're offering..."

I watched as she removed the rest of her swimsuit and let it drop to the floor of the pool like mine had. She moved along to the edge of the pool and pulled herself up like I had, spreading her legs and making it clear exactly what she wanted me to do. I hopped eagerly back into the water and made my way towards paradise.

Now that I had a closer view, I could see that her pussy was tight and tidy and on top of that incredibly inviting. I mimicked her work on my cock and slowly ran my tongue up her slit from bottom to top. She tasted amazing and I wanted more. I started to lick up and down using tiny flicking motions with my tongue until I found her clit and shifted all of my focus there. I felt her hand brush through my hair as I did and heard her moan with pleasure.

"If you're not careful I'll just make you do this all day," she laughed through her enjoyment of what I was doing.

You know me, if she'd asked me to I'd have spent all day and all night eating her out. For now I was only focused on making her cum. I knew I couldn't cum, or rather wasn't allowed to yet, so I wanted to make sure she was orgasming enough for the both of us. As I continued to work on her clit with my tongue, I gently and casually pushed my finger inside her dripping wet hole. She moaned again as I did this and as I started to slowly move my finger in and out of her.

Once I was sure she was peaking, I added another finger, and then did the same once she was there again. Her moans had moved from pleasure to ecstasy and I knew she wasn't far from the huge orgasm I wanted to give her. In a final push, I pulled one of the three fingers out and shoved it into her butthole. She squeaked with surprise but most importantly made no effort to stop me. Moments later and I felt her body start to shake as an orgasmic moan blasted out from inside her, a noise that has become my favourite thing to hear.

12