Phoenix Rising Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had said, don't touch the magical thing sitting by itself on the table, and I had meant it. Even so, I broke the rules and put it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The charm fell right where a woman's cleavage would have been. For me, it was beautifully displayed in the dip of my robe and the line of my bra. If there had been makeup I might have put some on, but that was one luxury too many. There was nothing and so I was forced to adjust my face in the shadows, to tilt my head away the light just so. It was as much a change in thought and attitude as it was in physical being and it was a change I had long since mastered. Soon, I was my transformed self.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a shy, still growing girl. Athletic perhaps, and certainly flat chested. Objectively I wasn't going to turn heads but I looked good, and I liked it. I would never look this good as a man. As a man I was too runty, too thin to be conventionally attractive. But here, like this...

I turned, struck a couple of poses to get a feel for myself. I hadn't had an opportunity like this since the fallout and the little hints I had gotten since by stealing gran's clothes did not compare. My ass looked amazing in that red panty; way better than I had expected it to. I didn't know if I wanted to imagine it was Mom's ass while I caressed it, or if I wanted to imagine it was Mom caressing my ass. Or maybe Paris.

I ran my hands down my shoulders and over my chest. I was completely flat, but that was alright. I was still sexy as fuck and I enjoyed the feel of my hands as they roamed down my lingerie and over my flat belly.

I imagined Mom walking in and seeing me like that. What would it be like? I sat back down on the chair and caressed myself, teased myself as I imagined my mom walking into the room at that moment.

"Phee?" I imagined her asking me. "What are you doing?"

Phee was my childhood nickname. They hadn't called me that in years. I was a child, her child. Her baby.

Mom! I would say. What are you doing down here?

She would be wearing a shirt so see through she might as well be naked. I imagined her round brown tits with her nipples pointing slightly upwards begging for attention. I imagined her dark pubic hair trying to hide her pussy lips even as they grew engorged at the sight of me.

And I would be hard. I was already hard.

"Phee?"

I crossed my legs and pulled my robe shut. Yes Mom?

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm sorry Mom. I just feel so sexy like this."

"You look sexy," she would say. "You look very sexy."

She would walk over to me, cup my chin and tilt my head up towards her.

"You look very sexy," She repeated. She kissed me in my fantasy. It was a beautiful kiss. It was a lovers kiss. It was a kiss that expressed love and hunger. It was a kiss that demanded and required. It was a kiss that said, "give me everything you have."

My fantasy ran away with me and I imagined a bed materializing on the ground behind us as we fell back onto it. We kissed. My mother caressed me. She explored my body like a blind woman taking her time to feel every inch of my lingerie and skin.

"My Beautiful Baby. My Phee. I love you Baby Phee."

"I love you Mama."

She'd shiver. And kiss me. I'd feel her breasts press into my own. I'd feel my nipples harden as much as my cock. "Say it again, Baby. Call me Mama."

"I love you Mama. You make me so hard Mama."

When she pulled away to breathe, she sat up and took off her shirt. She was naked underneath.

"Tell me Phee," she said, "have you ever tasted a woman before?"

"I've smelled your panties before. And Paris'."

She smiled. "You've smelled. Now taste." She straddled me and lowered her glistening pussy over my mouth. She was so aroused she was dripping. I waited for her to lower herself. She wanted me to wait and I did.

"Good girl," she said, "good job being patient for Mama."

Then she lowered herself the rest of the way and I was in heaven at the taste and smell of her. She caressed my chest, only my chest was now full. I had real breasts and while they were nowhere near as large as Mama's, they were enough for her to grab and pull. My nipples were so sensitive I thought I was going to explode just from her playing with my nipples. She reached further, panting as I ate her. She started rubbing my cock through my panties.

"Do you like Mama's pussy, Baby Phee?" I felt my cock throb at her use of the name and nodded. "Isn't that better than sniffing my panties? Oh yeah, baby. Lick Mama's clit. OH yeah."

I did as she told me and felt her shiver and grind on me. I felt her grip my cock with one hand and precum dripped through my panties.

"My Baby Phee is still a virgin aren't you? I can tell by how hard you are. I can tell from all the cum you tried to hide while you were masturbating. Do you want Mama to take care of that for you?"

I nodded my head and groaned into her pussy. She lifted off of me.

"Yes. Please Mama."

She lifted her pussy from my mouth and moved lower on my body. Her breasts swayed under her and I licked her nipples, trying to get them.

"Does my baby want some of Mama's milk?"

I nodded.

She held her breast for me and aimed the nipple at my mouth.

"Open wide baby, and suck."

I obeyed and was in love with the feel of Mom's tit in my mouth. I used my tongue to explore the ridges that popped up around her areola and to tease the nipples that only seemed to grow in my mouth. Mama moaned above me.

"Oh that's good, Sweety. So good. Suck Mama's nipples. Oh yeah. Just like that."

I wasn't sure how long that lasted, before she pulled away. She continued to work her way down and I felt her lips on my neck, my collar bone, my chest, and then my breasts. I felt her nose the necklace around and I moaned at the contrast the cold metal made against my skin and against her skin. I smelled the metal and felt an electric shock go through me as Mama licked my nipples.

"Oh fuck, Mama. Oh that feels so good."

"Just wait. It gets better."

She used her tongue and her teeth to tease my breasts and I was awed at how sensitive they were. I was amazed at the weight that pulled on my chest and I thought I would cum just from having her kiss and lick them. When she bit down on my nipple I cried out. She contineud her way down, leaving her hands to play with my nipples and breasts as her lips worked down my stomach. She pulled my panties off to reveal a hairless cock and balls.

"Hmmm, just like your father."

She licked her lips, made eye contact with me and I watched her slowly lower her head onto my cock as her hands remained playing with my breasts. Her lips were wet and warm as the sealed around the head of my cock. I felt her squeeze my cock as she languidly slid down my shaft until her lips were pressed up against the root of my cock and her chin tickled my balls.

"Mama!"

She backed off my cock until only the head was in her mouth and lowered herself again. And again. And again. I thought I was going to explode but held back. I wanted to enjoy it. Then I felt one of her hands leave my breast and start playing with my ass.

My ass was suddenly larger, softer, curvier. I felt Mama digging her fingers into my wide flesh until her fingertips pressed right up against my asshole.

"Time to pop your cherry baby." Her finger slid into me like it was covered in lube and my head exploded in sensation. I didn't think I could feel any more when she put a second then a third finger up my ass.

"OH God! Oh Fuck. Mama it feels so good!"

She pumped my ass with one hand, my cock with her mouth, and pinched and pulled my tit with her other hand. I was on overload. I was grinding into her hand in my ass and pumping into her mouth at the same time. I had one hand on my free breast and other in Mama's hair.

"Oh Fuck Mama. Oh fuck it feels so good. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum Mama. Can I cum Mama?"

She took her head off my cock long enough to speak.

"Cum for Mama."

"Mama! I'm cumming!"

And fuck did I cum. The first spurt of cum flew in my open mouth as I tried not to scream "Mama!" in the real world outside my fantasy. The taste of it. The heat and the flavor only excited me more as blast after blast of cum flew up toward my face and landed on my mouth, my chin, my chest and belly. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum that much. I slumped off the chair and lay on a heap on the floor, lazily licking cum off my face as much as my tongue could reach. I rubbed some into myself, bringing it up to my lips occasionally in my dazed haze of post orgasmic bliss. I had never relished in the taste of my cum like I did that night. Of course I had tasted it before, and I was careful about what I ate so that I could enjoy it, but there was something especially electric, erotic about it that night. It was irresistible and I drank it down until sleep overcame me as I lay on the cellar floor.

12