Phone Sex Session 02

Info
making a mature man cum hard
230 words
4.44
5.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All performers are consenting adults over 18 years of age. All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.


This is a partial (not complete) recording of an actual phone sex encounter between two consenting adults. Another night on the paid professional phone sex job. The middle aged man who asked for my special service loved to eat pussy and got off on the way I played with my wet pussy as he ate my pussy. I told him I would be recording the call to be uploaded on Literotica for the enjoyment of others and he agreed to do it with me.The video call allowed him to see my pussy as he then went into detail about fucking my pussy and then cumming in my mouth. His orgasm was the most intense I'd ever seen from a gentleman caller. I wish my wetness could be more audible. This audio has a few disruptive sounds as the man jerked off and we came together. He was on a chair by his office desk and computer and had his phone with him and some of the 'live sounds' of his movements were captured on the audio . This was very hot for me too as I came from knowing I got him so hard and had him cum so hard. I hope you enjoy this audio!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot as fuck I’m cumin too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a lucky caller I need to do this with you! I love your audios so different from the others on here love both you and the man cumin together. I wish this was a longer audio.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Keep Looking At Me Pleasuring myself to fantasies of sharing my dirty thoughts. [F4M]in Audio
1 - 900 - Phone Fuck a Literotica fan has phone sex with me.in Audio
Rambling FAP - Mid-Play To Orgasm Enjoy the pleading and rambling FAP - mid-play to orgasm. [F4M]in Audio
It's Not Really Cheating, Right? So... are you alone?in Audio
The Author & Me: Doggy & Missionary Hot sex between a married novelist & a college coed.in Audio
More Stories