Phone XXX

Story Info
Neighbor comes over to help with a phone sex fantasy.
3.3k words
4.25
14.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, John." Beth welcomed their neighbor into the house. "I was just cleaning up from dinner." She explained.

"Sorry if I am interrupting." John apologized. He stood a good head taller than Beth. "Mark asked me to check on you while he was gone." He explained as he followed her inside. He had long envied Mark and his cute sexy wife. In the tights and T-shirt that she wore today she exuded casual sexiness.

"He just left this morning." Beth sounded a bit exasperated. "He always was a bit of a worrier." She led John into the living room. "Would you like some desert?"

"Don't go to any trouble." He said as he sat in a chair.

She disappeared into the kitchen briefly and returned with cookies. "I wasn't planning anything fancy while Mark is at the conference." She offered John a cookie and set them on the coffee table. Before she could sit down herself, her phone rang. "Hello dear." She answered.

John started to stand up, but Beth waved him back into his seat. "I'm Glad the flight went well." She paused as Mark spoke. She pointed over at the desk in the corner and mimed writing.

John nodded and went over to bring a paper and pencil to Beth. He stood as she bent to write the hotel room and phone number. His view down her loose T-shirt was more than he had hoped for. He admired the curve of her creamy breasts as he stared. He blushed when She looked up at him and shook a finger at him for peeking. He sat back down and ate his cookie.

"I got it dear" She sat back in her seat. "Yes he did stop by right after dinner." Beth told Mark, though she did not add he was sitting across from her. "Nothing exciting, just watching a movie."

John motioned silently that he could leave them alone, but again she waved it off as she stretched out. He could see her nipples poking up against her T-shirt, his earlier peek had shown that she was braless. His cock began to harden in his shorts.

Beth grinned, "Yes it is one of those romance movies. I like them." Her eyes rolled as she listened. "I'm sorry you missed it too. You will just have to imagine me in my tights and T-shirt" She raised an eyebrow as she noticed John's growing bulge.

John grinned and shrugged his shoulders as if to say he couldn't help himself. His eyes continued to roam over the curve of her breasts and toned legs.

Her expression changed a bit as she listened. "I'm sure he would like the view." She pointed out. "What! you are kidding? He told you that?" She stared at John.

John felt heat rising as he flushed, wondering what he could have told Mark. His thoughts raced, no, Mark would never tell her about that.

"He even has a set of binoculars to watch me?" Beth echoed and John's fears were confirmed. "And you didn't think to say anything to me about it?" She scolded them both. "Did the two of you discuss my activities?"

John started fidgeting and Beth smiled as she watched him while listening to her husband. She pointed at his phone and mimed 'sssshhh'. John picked the phone up and put it on silent.

"You still trust him to keep an eye on me." She teased. "Or do you like the idea that he might be keeping an eye on me?" She laughed, "Just how hard are you?"

John squirmed in his seat as his phone buzzed. There was a message from Mark. 'Check your window, might be a show tonight.' He looked from the message to Beth and back, feeling a little bit set up.

"Would you like me to tease him dear." Beth arched an eyebrow at John and motioned him over. She looked at the message and mouthed 'OH!' She turned back to the phone, "Only if you want me too dear." She rubbed her nipples through the shirt.

John sat on the couch right next to her chair. His phone buzzed again, 'Seeing anything?' He pondered his answer. His room had a clear view of the bedroom, but not the living room. He answered, 'The bedroom is dark just lights in the living room.'

"Oh yes, I love your mouth on my big breasts." She pulled the edge of her shirt up over her breasts. "I can just imagine your tongue licking my puffy nipple." She said lifting her left breast.

John watched Beth offering him her breast. The big areolae all puffed up and the nipple a stiff nub in the center. He licked his lips unconsciously. Beth dropped the breast and motioned him over. He shook his head no, trying hard to resist the temptation being offered to him. She nodded her head as she talked with her husband and lifted her breast up, rolling the nipple between finger and thumb.

"Mmmm...You know I love you suckling. I'll do my best to replicate it, but nobody sucks like you dear." She said and lifted her breast up, her tongue flicking across her nipple.

John could not resist any longer. He slid onto his knees in front of her and reached up, holding her left breast in both hands. His lips were quick to follow, sucking her nipple into his warm mouth.

Beth gasped as he latched on. "Oh god, that feels so good dear." She said into the phone. "I want another taste for you." She dropped the phone near to John's mouth. His sucking noises the only sound in the room. "You like hearing that dear?" She grinned as Mark responded excitedly.

She swapped the phone to the other hand and offered her right breast. John eagerly switched sides and devoured her breast. "I am sitting in your chair in the living room playing with my breasts." She answered Mark. "Why should I move to the bedroom? Am I checking on John?"

John looked up at this, his mouth still clamped onto her breast. A brief moment of worry followed by the realization that Mark was 500 miles away. He grinned and sucked harder as she smiled down at him. "Maybe I will go up to get a toy if things get too heated. Are you stroking yourself?" She asked.

Beth grinned as she listened to his answer. "I do wish I had a big dick like yours here for me to play with." She reached down and rubbed herself through the tights. "All this breast play is getting me excited." She told him. Leaning her head back, she listened as John continued to suck and nip at her breasts.

Mark carried on for a few minutes before asking how wet Beth was. "I seem to be quite wet, but I still have my tights on." She explained. After a pause, "Yes I could go upstairs and take them off. Are you sure you want me teasing John like that?" She sat up and dislodged John as quietly as she could. "Mmmm...Yes, I am moving up stairs." She peeled off her shirt as she stood up from her seat.

John's phone buzzed as they stood up. 'She is coming up, get ready.' Mark texted. John wrote back, 'lights are off and I am watching for her. You sure she is ok with this?' This was quickly followed by Mark, 'She loves to show off, it gets her so hot thinking someone is watching her.' Beth read over John's shoulder and blushed a bit as they made their way to the bedroom.

Beth stood at the window looking out. "His lights are out, he must be out with friends." She wriggled her ass for John sitting on the bed behind her. "I guess he could be sitting in the dark stroking his cock." She echoed his suggestion and nodded her head at John as she listened to Mark's next instruction. John watched and pulled his cock out to stroke it as he watched, imitating what her husband suggested he might have been up to.

Beth set the phone down and peeled the skin tight pants down her thighs. She had opted to go without panties since she was staying in tonight. Her creamy skin contrasted with the dark material of her tights. John could see her labia freshly shaved and glistening with her juices. He locked his gaze on hers and licked his lips as he typed on his phone. 'Damn she is making a show of taking her pants off.' and sent it to Mark. Beth flushed red and did a little spin now that she was naked so he could see every inch of her.

"Naked and on display now dear, I just wish I knew if he was watching or not." Beth said as she sat down in the chair and picked up the phone again. "Of course I can imagine it dear. Teasing my pussy open for his gaze." She reached down and teased her labia while she watched John Stroking on the edge of the bed. She could see the precum glistening as he stroked. "I am so wet and tasty tonight." She sucked on a finger so Mark could hear. "Maybe he could come over and lick me since you are so far away." She suggested, then laughed at her husbands response. "I think he would enjoy that."

John took the hint and moved over to sit on the floor between her legs. He kissed her thigh and nibbled his way up to her pussy. She was sweet and tart this evening and he lapped away at her hungrily. His tongue darting along her labia and then between her folds to probe her slit. He listened as Beth continued, "I can almost feel his tongue running up and down my wet slit dear." She told Mark. She smiled as she listened and her free hand reached down to run through John's hair, holding him between her thighs.

John pulled back, his chin glistening with her juices and a huge grin on his face. He picked up his phone and typed. 'She left the lights on, I can see perfectly. Thanks for the heads up, I just wish she would do more than rub.' He showed Beth who blushed and smiled as well, then he hit the send button.

A moment later Beth listened intently then stood up and adjusted the chair noisily. "You are enjoying this aren't you. Ok the chair is at the window." It was in front of the window, and facing John in the room rather than across the way. "What if he is out on a date and missing the show?" She said into the phone as she sat down in the chair and draped her legs over the armrests.

Her pussy glistened as it gaped open slightly from the wide spread positioning. "Just for you dear." She reached down with her left hand and slipped a finger into her pussy. "Finger me dear, stretch me out for a big cock." She said into the phone and then paused raising an eyebrow. "You really want me to say that?" She motioned John closer again and he knelt between her legs.

"Ok dear. Finger me John, get me ready for that hot cock of yours." Beth said into the phone. John looked a bit shocked for a second, but followed directions and slid a finger along her labia and eased it inside. Beth moaned into the phone as the finger wriggled it's way in. "Oh fuck yes, another one John, please." In her ear Mark was encouraging Beth while he sent the next message to John.

'How is that for service? I have her on the phone right now, giving her instructions.' Mark's message read on John's phone. It took a minute for John to answer. 'Sorry, typing one handed. Does she know I am watching?' He messaged back.

Beth enjoyed the attention as John worked his fingers. Mark speaking to her added to the intensity of the experience. "What do you mean you know he is watching?" She shifted her hips to grind harder on John's fingers. "He is texting you? Oh shit! You set me up, didn't you." Her pussy was oozing wetly as John slipped a third finger into her. She felt the stretch and moaned as shivers ran up her spine.

Beth looked down at John who grinned up at her, listening in on her side of the conversation. "I've got 3 fingers in me right now, but that may not be enough." She pointed out after a few minutes of Mark talking. "You are? Going to cum thinking about me showing off for him?" She egged Mark on. "Maybe I should get a dildo or two out. With you so far away and me needing a big cock to fill my pussy."

John pulled his fingers free. Beth motioned toward a box under the bed. He pulled it out and opened it. It was full of vibrators and dildos. He lifted out a medium sized pink one, Beth shook her head. Then a big brown one and she nodded. "I think the big brown dildo will be right for the job."

Beth got up and set the phone down. She took the dildo from John and pushed him onto the be. Setting the dildo aside on the bed, she grasped his cock in her hand. Stroking it for him as he sat on the bed. She picked the phone back up, "Oh this does look yummy Mark, can I suck it please." She asked in a pleading tone.

She grinned as she listened and lowered her head. Keeping the phone close she licked up his shaft and closed her lips over the top. Slurping loudly as she bobbed up and down on the warm throbbing shaft. John moaned when he felt her lips, but Beth moaned as soon as she heard him to cover the noise. Pulling back she spoke into the phone, "Oh I do love the taste of cock dear." Then resumed sucking him for several more minutes. Froth forming on her lips as she worked him all the way in. Gagging on the last few inches.

John heard his phone buzz quietly on the bed and picked it up. 'You should hear how she is gagging on that dildo. Enjoying yourself?' The text read. He looked down at Beth gurgling and grinning as she watched him reading it. 'Watching up close with the binoculars, I can almost feel her lips.' He responded. A quick answer back from Mark, 'I came when I heard her gag on it, I can't wait to hear her fucking it.'

Johns cock twitched as he read that response. Beth looked up and pulled off gasping for breath into the phone. John showed her the text and she smiled wickedly. "Mmmm....it is nice and wet now, you think John has cum yet?" She said into the phone. Her hand stroking John slowly. "You did? Already, what gave you that extra push dear?" She asked.

She stroked and listened. John reached over to rub her pussy as she listened and found her soaking wet. "He said that, well I can almost imagine it is his cock I am sucking instead of the dildo." She taunted. "You want me to suck it some more while you get hard again dear?" She added and scooted off the bed onto her hands and knees. A brief pause and then, "Oh, you want his big dick stuffed deep into my desperate pussy?" Beth teased through the phone.

John started licking at her pussy as she knelt. His tongue swirling along her swollen labia and diving into her damp slit. His chin glistened when the phone buzzed again. 'Get ready.' was all it said. He set it down and returned to Beth's pussy.

"Oh god yes I would love him to fuck me on all fours like a bitch in heat." Beth said into the phone knowing that both men would respond. She was not disappointed. John raised up and rubbed his cock along her slit, easing it into her damp folds. She looked back and put her fingers to her lips to tell him shhh... John nodded. "I'm putting you on speaker for a minute dear." She hit the button.

"Why dear? Do you want me to hear you fucking John?" Marks voice came through the phone.

"I thought it might excite you to hear how wet it has me." Beth answered holding the phone near her hips. "On all fours with him driving into me."

"Damn Beth you sound soaked." Mark pointed out as John pumped steadily into her, filling her. "But say his name for me, I want you to beg John to fuck you."

Beth looked back at John with a funny grin and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, what can I do? "Pound me John, fill my dirty cheating pussy." She said loudly, then moaned as John picked up the pace, his balls slapping wetly onto her clit. "Oh fuck, just like that."

Mark listened and groaned into the phone. "Damn you are so hot Beth, drive onto his cock hard, take every fucking inch my sweet." They could hear wet stroking noises and knew he was getting close again from the speed of the noises. Beth moved the phone to the floor in front of her.

"Watch him pound me while you cum on my face dear." Beth told Mark and reached to get the dildo from the bed. Behind her John was still driving into her, her breasts swaying with every thrust. She heard the loud grunt and moan from the phone and knew Mark was cumming again. "Mmmm..." She licked the dildo. "Such a big tasty load dear, you like me licking you with him inside me." She slurped and gurgled on the dildo as they listened.

John slowed as she listened to Mark, her hips rolling slowly to keep things going. "Oh yes I am cleaning the dildo while imagining it is your cum coated cock." She licked the dildo and gave is a noisy suck. "Are you done for the night already?" She grinned. "Yes twice in one session is exhausting, I think I may finish up with this one before going to bed." She thought a second and added. "Unless John comes over." She giggled at the last bit then kissed into the phone and hung it up.

John resumed his motion as she clicked the phone off. Beth drove back against him harder and harder. She pushed the dildo into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily as she imagined being spit roasted between two cocks. Johns phone buzzed. 'I am done man. Enjoy the rest of the show, would you be open to joining us one of these days?'

John leaned forward driving his cock deep into Beth as he showed her the text and his response. 'HELL YES!!' He licked her earlobe and whispered. "Just get him to commit to a date."

Beth shuddered and her pussy gushed. John straightened up and grabbed her hips. He drove into her hard and deep, feeling her quiver and shake beneath him. Soon his cock was twitching and erupting with spurt after spurt of cum filling Beth. He held her to his hips as he drained his balls, then pulled out with a wet squelch and sat down beside her.

Beth turned as he sat down and licked the cum still oozing from the tip of John's cock. The taste of their combined juices tangy and exciting as she bobbed on his softening shaft. She licked her lips and looked at John. "I do hope Mark doesn't change his mind once the excitement wears off." She snuggled into his chest.

"If he does we can just call him up again on his next business trip." John suggested enjoying the warmth of her at his side. Eventually they peeled themselves apart, Beth to go shower and John to return home. Both hoping that Mark was dreaming of sharing her more.