Phonepoint Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropear
ropear
187 Followers

Emily composed herself, and, reluctantly, began unbuttoning her blouse. Once she had slipped out of the blouse and skirt, her nipples became hard again and her pussy began to ache gently. With shaking hands, she turned on her phones camera and set it to record. She placed the phone precariously on the lock of the door, screen facing into the stall and the front camera on so she could see it was angled right.

She saw herself, naked in high heels. She felt she shame welling up in her stomach, but also felt a begrudging sense of pride. Can't waste any more time, the though. Can't risk anyone coming in.

Emily sat on the seat of the closed toilet, the feel of it cold against her bare arse, and tentatively brought a finger between her legs. She found herself sopping wet, and the first gentle touch sent a firework up through her stomach.

Involuntarily, she let out a gentle moan, before biting her lip to keep quiet as she began to gently circle her clit. With her feet of the floor, she spread her knees wide to give herself access. Each little circle she made sent a sew wave of pleasure through her, and she bit her lip hard enough that it began to hurt.

She had never felt anything like it. The instantaneousness with which her body responded to her touch.

Faster she went, faster and faster until her finger was a pale white blur over her clit. For a moment, she forgot about Noah, and was in the moment completely. A whimper escaped from the back of her throat as she roughly lifted her feet from the ground and rested her high heel clad feet on the grab bars on either side of the cubicle.

Legs up and spread, finger whirring at her clit, she looked to the phone. in its screen, she saw a naked slut. A naked slut masturbating in public. A naked slut who would do anything her master commanded. A naked slut who hated being a naked slut, but was forced to. Oh god...

Emily's orgasm crashed over her dousing her in a wave of pleasure. He feet squirmed across the grab bar as she released. Then she opened her mouth and let out a long, laborious moan. She heard it echo loudly of the tiled walls and though of the library, of Mrs Kerr, but that only seemed to make it better. She rode her climax for what seemed like impossibly long before she finally felt her body settle, red faced and sweating gently.

Suddenly she felt very aware of what she had just done, how loud she had been. She quickly got to her feet and grabbed up the phone to stop the recording. Remembering that her absence might be noticed at any minute, she threw her clothes back on before pressing send on the video.

As Emily walked back to her desk, a light sheen of sweat making her blouse stick to her back, she received her reply. She sat down and opened the message.

Finally, my whore has done what she's told. Have you learned your lesson about refusing my orders?

Emily ground her teeth gently. She hated being called whore, she was a classy young woman. Except, maybe now she was a whore. Take your time, she thought. Let him think he has you, the opportunity to escape will come. She typed a simple reply.

Yes sir.

Her breathing was still heavy as she awaited a reply.

Good girl. You will rewatch the video of you reaching orgasm now, with the sound playing aloud. Then you will continue with your work as normal.

Emily wiped her brow with her wrist, and thought. He would have no way of knowing if she watched the video or not, she could just go about her day as normal. But what if he did? He had hidden a camera in his room to trap her, what if he had done the same here? It was too big a risk to refuse him. Anyway, the top floor was still empty besides herself.

Tentatively, Emily turned the volume on her phone up to full and reopened the video.

Emily saw herself setting up the camera, and she had to admit she looked good. her large breasts looked high and firm, and her stomach flat. Her newly shaven pussy was slick and smooth, and she decided her hair looked good in a ponytail too.

As soon as she saw herself sit down on the toilet seat, she felt the wetness start to bloom between her legs again. She awkwardly pressed her thighs together beneath the desk and the video let out its first gentle moan, which seemed amazingly loud in the vast emptiness of the library.

The watching seemed to become even more urgent as she saw herself fingering faster and faster. As Emily watched her video self approach orgasm, her hand slipped absentmindedly to her pussy. Shocked, Emily pulled it back, and listened to her orgasmic moan red faced and silent.

Suddenly self conscious again, Emily tugged her skirt to cover as much leg as she stood, and started working.

The day dribbled by slowly. Emily tried to thro herself into her work, but found she couldn't focus. Shame, embarrassment, and arousal followed her around all day like ghosts. She was constantly on edge, worried that a text message would come through from Noah with more demands. The thought of it disgusted her, but also made her nipples stiffen through her blouse.

At around 3pm, her phone buzzed.

Nervous and shaking slightly, Emily slipped her phone out of her pocket. There were a few people milling around the second floor of the library now, but she knew He wouldn't take that as an excuse. She unlocked her phone and breathed a sigh of relief. The message was from Jessica, on a group chat.

Hey guys, just found a bra under my bed and its not mine, did any of you leave it here after the sleepover?

Attached was a picture of a pink lacey bra. It wasn't Emily's, and she could see from the photo that it was too small for her. Without replying, she slid the phone back into her pocket.

The groupchat was one with just the close five of them: Emily, Nicole, Katie, Anna, and of course Noah's sister, Jessica. She knew it was unreasonable, but Emily felt a slight surge of blame towards Jessica about this whole thing. If she hadn't had that damn party...

Emily put it out of her mind and carried on with her work. Thankfully, her phone didn't buzz again that whole work day.

After five when it was time to leave, Emily kept her head low to avoid another conversation with Mrs Kerr about her outfit. It was only when she was outside that she remembered the next part of the routine that Noah had outlined for her. She was to wait outside the library and await instruction.

Slightly irritated, she stood and waited. There was a chill to the air, so she crossed her arms to stop her nipples from being visible. There was nothing to be done as her short skirt blew dangerously high in the wind though. After about ten minutes, she got a text.

Get in the back seat.

Emily looked left, then right. No car was to be seen. Just as she was on the point of asking what he meant, she recognised Noah's car pulling around the corner. It stopped right in front of her. Emily hesitated only long enough to remember what was at stake before opening the door and climbing inside.

The car was warm, and as soon as the door was closed Noah was pulling away.

"How was your first day, slut?" He asked, making eye contact in the rear-view mirror and grinning. Emily thought for a moment on how to respond. Just keep him happy.

"Good sir," she said meekly, not sounding nearly as convincing as she meant to be.

"I'm glad to hear it, now strip."

Emily blinked. It was to be expected she supposed. She responded with an even weaker "yes sir" and shuffled low in her seat to avoid being seen from outside the car. She then unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, sliding them awkwardly off in the close confines of the car. Noah smiled wickedly as her big tits and clean pussy were exposed to him once more.

"You're learning manners, you're learning to obey commands... you might just be worth my time yet slut."

Being called that in person hurt worse. Tears welled in Emily's eyes, but she still managed a "Thank you sir." They rode the rest of the way in silence.

They pulled up to the house that Noah and Jessica shared with their parents up a hedged driveway. Noah parked the car, then walked around to her door and opened it. Despite herself Emily cowered from the open air and pulled a hand over her tits.

"Don't worry slut, nobody's home, and nobody can see into the driveway... probably. Come on, into the house. Leave the clothes." Noah gestured towards the front door with his hand.

Emily felt sick. Eyes still wet, she stepped out of the car on shaky legs, trying on vain to cover herself with her hands. She walked as fast as she could without her tits spilling from her arm, and went the twenty feet from the car to the door in a wild panic. When she got to the door, she looked back and saw Noah sauntering along, taking his sweet time to get there.

Emily shook nervously. The hedges were high, but the gap at the end of the drive went straight onto the street, anyone could walk by and see, if they happened to look.

After what seemed like an age, Noah reached the door. He made a show of taking a long time with the keys, and when he finally got the door open, Emily made a dash to get inside.

"Not so fast," he said, holding up his arm in front of her to block her way. "This is my house, and you haven't asked permission to enter." A wicked smile spread across his face.

"Please," she said, just wanting to get out of view of the road. "Please let me in sir." As she spoke, she looked back nervously to the street. Still nobody.

"Hmmm."

He feigned thought as she stood there becoming more and more nervous. "Maybe if you get on your knees and beg."

This time, Emily didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and, sensing that was what he wanted, stopped covering herself with her hands and instead clasped them behind her back. That would look subservient she knew; he must like that. Arching her back in and thrusting her chest forwards, she starter to beg shamelessly.

"Please sir, please let me into your home sir I beg you sir please." The tears were starting to run freely now and she looked back again at the road.

"Kiss my shoe," he commanded.

Emily hastily leant down and planted kiss after kiss on the toe of his dirty trainers. They tasted of dirt.

"Alright then slut, if you're that desperate, you can crawl into the house and keep crawling right up to my room."

Emily couldn't think about her dignity or class just then. All she could think about was getting inside. Eagerly, she crawled through the doorway. The tiles of the hall hurt her knees, but Noah had shown all to well what he was capable of doing if she displeased him, so she crawled towards the stairs.

The climb was long and awkward. The stairs were slightly too large to be comfortable to take on your hands and knees, so she had to bring her legs wide for each one. She was all to aware of her arse and pussy waving from side to side, and of Noah following her up, watching them. She reached the top of the stairs, and on the top floor Noah walked around her and opened the bedroom door. Obediently, she crawled in. What she saw made her double take.

A space had been cleared in the middle of the room, and a black X had been laid out in tape at its centre. The bed had been pushed to one side. On the bed was a black duffel bag, and at one end of the room there was a tripod with a video camera on it, aimed at the X. Noah was standing behind the tripod, and a red light flicked on to indicate that it was rolling.

"Alright slut, crawl onto that X."

Emily was paralysed. He already had so much footage of her, why did he need to record himself fucking her again?

"Now, slut," he commanded, a dangerous edge to his voice. Emily scuttled over to the cross and faced the camera on her knees, very terribly aware that she was naked. "Good girl," said Noah, a mocking tone to his voice. "Now I want you to sit up on your knees. Ass on your heels. Your chest will be out to display your tits. Your chin will be up and eyes will be down. You will place your hands palm up on your thighs. Knees a foot and a half apart."

The confidence with which Noah outlined the position scared her. He knows what he wants. That was dangerous. Emily did her best to get into the position he had said.

Noah walked around behind her, but Emily didn't dare move her gaze. Her eyes were fixed on a point on the floor at the base of the tripod.

"More back arch," he barked, and the command was punctuated by a sharp smack on her lower back. Emily let out a yelp and arched her back more, thrusting her tits out in front of her.

"This is your display position," he told her, moving around to the bed and digging through the duffel bag. "you will go into it and when commanded and not move a muscle from it unless told to. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," Emily croaked. She wanted so much to be strong and brave, like the great heroines of literature, but it was all she could do to keep from crying.

"Good slut." From the corner of her eye, Emily saw Noah draw something out of the bag, but couldn't make out what it was. Without a word, he moved behind her. She hated not being able to see what he was doing. It put her on edge. She felt his hands on her shoulders as he wrapped something around her neck. Her first thought was that it was a belt like last time, but she could tell this was something smaller.

Whatever the thing was clipped closed behind her neck with a snap. It was then that Emily realise she was wearing a dog collar. "There," said Noah, walking back to the tripod. "Now you look like a proper pet. Like my property. Do you feel like my property, slut?"

"Yes sir." It wasn't a lie.

Noah looked through the viewfinder of the camera before he started speaking again.

"Now you know that I can ruin your life. The videos I have can ruin your relationships with your family, your friends, your job prospects. I'll do it too, the second you're no longer of value to me. So, my advice is, be of value to me. Today is about showing you that you can't deny me anything. You have to do exactly what I say, without question. Is that clear?"

Emily hated how weak she was. She had never been confrontational, and she was too weak to stand up to Noah now. At least she was able to stop herself crying. That was something. With that something, she knew she could get through this. "Yes sir," she replied, with an ounce more strength than she had had a moment ago.

"Good. then bark."

"what?"

As soon as she responded, Emily knew her mistake. She tried to apologise but before she could, Noah had her nipples between his fingers. "Apologise," He ordered, pinching her, hard.

Knives of pain twisted in her chest and she howled out "I'm sorry sir please," she squealed. She let out a bark, louder than she had intended.

"Good," he said releasing his pressure but still holding her sensitive nipples. "Again."

She barked. She barked like an animal, all the while not daring to move from her 'display position'. It made her feel dirty, contemptible, like something less than human. Like something that only existed for his amusement. She felt hollow. "Every time I think you're learning you do some shit like that." He shook his head disapprovingly. "Now staying in that position, look into the camera and state your full name."

Emily looked into the unblinking glass lens and responded "Emily Victoria Gale." This was so much easier than resisting.

"Where do you work?"

"The library."

"Shake your tits for the camera."

Keeping the rest of her body still, Emily shook her chest, causing her tits to shake from side to side.

"Who is your master?"

"You are sir"

"No," he said condescendingly, gathering up a riding crop from the bag at the side. "Say the whole thing." He punctuated the last word with a sharp crack of the crop to her right breast. It broke out in pain, but she managed to hold her composure.

"Noah is my master sir."

"Good girl. Describe your day form me today."

And so, Emily described her day, cracks from the crop reminding her to include certain details. They went on like this for what felt like an age. He asked her all sorts of things; how many guys had she fucked, what her plans for the weekend were, what her favourite drink was, and she answered each question into the camera, occasionally being asked to shake her tits, but never being allowed to leave her display position. By the time Noah had finished asking questions, she felt like he knew her far too well.

"You're doing well now slut, lets see if we can keep the streak going." Noah unbuckled his belt and walked over to her, stepping out of his trousers and underwear as he did so. He had a large dick, and it was already hard. "Suck," he commanded, in an almost disinterested tone.

Emily had been expecting this, and not letting her hands leave her thighs or her chest drop, she took him in her mouth. It all felt very familiar. She sucked him as she had a few days ago, but this time she was less afraid. She knew that at least this would happen when he picked her up. She would suck him, he would cum on her face, then he would fuck her. After the day Emily had had, none of that sounded so bad.

Without the use of her hands, she went slowly at first, trying to build him up. She licked him gently from base to tip, then took the dick into her mouth. Last time she hadn't expected him to put his dick down her throat, but this time she knew, and decided it would go easier on her terms. With the very first stroke she opened her throat, taking him until her nose hit his stomach and her glasses pressed to her face.

She gagged, but went back again, and again, careful to look up at him. The sooner she got him off, the sooner it would all be over. Emily didn't like to admit it, but she also knew that when the blowjob ended, she would get fucked, and the tingling in her pussy had built up into a fire as they talked.

She gagged on him again and again, twisting her head as she lunged it forwards and sucking powerfully as she pulled back. As she bobbed her head back on fourth purposefully, them metal pendant on her collar jingled and swayed. Her tongue was constantly running along the bottom of his shaft, and she felt a strange sense of pride as he began to groan after only a few minutes.

If she could keep him happy this might not be so bad.

Then, after she had been choking on him for what was definitely shorter than last time, he pulled back sharply on the ponytail. There was a sharp pain when he did that, but Emily knew what would make him happy. She stayed in position, with her eyes and mouth open, tongue out, and felt the first spurt of hot cum fall across her face.

It felt like last time he had done this to her, and yet so different. This time she was ready for it. Expecting it. She was relieved, even happy when the cum smeared on her glasses, falling in long glistening webs from her hair to her tits. The bits of spray that she obediently caught on her tongue were salty, and it was with a little guilt that she felt satisfaction of deepthroating him to orgasm in just a few minutes.

"You're getting better at that slut," He said panting. "Now, face on the floor, ass up, hands behind your back. Don't make me ask twice."

Emily complied, sticking her arse up high for him. She felt the familiar feeling of her glasses pressing awkwardly into the floor as she put her cheek down on the wood. She would be lying if she said the orgasm he gave her last time wasn't the best he had ever had, and it made her feel hollow when she realised she had been looking forwards to getting fucked.

After a brief dig around in the duffel bag, during which Emily stayed obediently still, Noah came up behind her. She couldn't see him, but could feel his hands reach around her waist. There was a sharp pinch at her left nipple and Emily gave out a gasp. Something had been clipped to her nipple, not a clothes peg this time, it was metal, and gripped harder. The second sharp pinch didn't come as a surprise, but she sucked air through her teeth in pain none the less. As he pulled away, she could hear the clink of a fine chain, which she realised joined the two clips together.

ropear
ropear
187 Followers