Phonepoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropear
ropear
189 Followers

She had no choice but to stand there, exposed and vulnerable as he drank her in. her tiny strip of neatly shaven pubes drew a lot of his attention, but not nearly as much as her tits. They were as perky and round as tits her size could be. He reached out and grabbed one roughly. Emily screwed her eyes up tight. Every fibre of her being wanted to slap his hand away, but she didn't know what 'punishment' was going to mean, and she didn't plan to let him stockpile them until she found out. Just endure she thought to herself. He pulled his hand away, and she opened her eyes. Just as she did, a hard, stinging slap struck her right breast. She let out a yelp, but then held her tongue. Then he slapped her left. They bounced sorely at the blows. "Very good," he said. "Now for your punishment,"

"That wasn't my punishment?" Asked Emily, her eyes widening in shock and fear. Noah seemed to find that funny

"Not even close." He chuckled. "Wait there." She waited, naked and worried as he walked over to his desk, returning with three wooden springy clothes pegs and a plastic 30cm ruler. Concern and curiosity battled inside her as he held these items up "This is your punishment."

She was still confused. "You are not to move unless I tell you too, is that clear?" He said, commandingly.

"Yes."

"Hmmm," he pondered mockingly. "I think a yes sir would sound so much better there don't you agree slut?" That stung. Emily had always been proud of the way she conducted herself. Of her dignity. She hated him calling her a slut. If possible, she hated the idea of calling him sir even more. There was a brief moment where she almost told him it wasn't going to happen, took her clothes and got out of there. But she knew he would retaliate. With the photos.

"Yes sir," she said, her teeth gritted but her eyes wet.

"Good girl," he said, smiling. "But that doesn't get you out of your punishment."

He took the first clothes peg and pinched it to her left nipple. She let out a gasp as a sharp pinching pain took her before settling into a dull ache. Then the same on the right. Her breasts were sore, but so were her legs from holding this wide stance. "Tongue." He commanded. Emily stood there, hands on her head, confused. "Stick out your tongue." He said, punctuating the demand with a swift crack of the ruler to the clothes peg on her left nipple. The breast exploded in a sharp pain, and Emily let out a whelp. Still confused, but unwilling to cross Noah again, Emily stuck out her tongue. He reached forward and clipped the final clothes peg to it. It wasn't as bad as the nipples, but it hurt all the same.

"You are to keep your tongue out. If that clothes peg falls, you will be punished. Is that understood?" Emily knew that this was getting out of control, but she managed a reluctant "yesh," despite the clothes peg.

"Yes sir," he corrected, bringing the ruler down sharply on her right breast this time. It made a loud crack.

"Yesh shir," she repeated with a squeal, red welts already appearing across her breasts. He smacked the other breast again. Another explosion of pain. Another pained whelp from Emily. Faster now he hit each breast in turn, each stroke more painful that the last. Eventually he was going fast enough that her pained whelps were all melding together into long, anguished moans.

He stopped, suddenly, and Emily took the chance to catch her breath. Her breasts were on fire. Noah looked at her grinning. "Would you like for me to remove the clips?" He asked in a business-like fashion.

"Yesh shir," she responded sullenly.

To her dismay, instead of reaching out to relieve her sore and aching breasts, he raised the ruler again. He brought is crashing down on the end of one of the clothes pegs, which flicked off and scuttled to the floor. Pain exploded across Emily's chest as the peg was ripped off, and she moaned loudly through the throbbing ache in her nipple. Crack. The other one was off. Her pain doubled. At least that's over she thought. Crack. The peg on her tongue was smacked to the floor, and now the throbbing filled her mouth as well. She cried out, her tongue finally free again to do so, but despite her surprise she was able to dutifully hold her position.

"Well done," he smiled, wickedly. "You may relax."

Relieved, Emily dropped her arms from her head and brought in her feet to rest her legs, which had begun to cramp. She gently ran a hand along the flesh on one of her breasts. It was hot to the touch, and very tender. As she stood there, nursing the pain in the tongue and breasts, she noticed to her dismay that she had become wet. It was true she had fantasised about someone taking control before, but that was just fantasy. She had never wanted anyone to do it to her for real, certainly not under threat of blackmail. Emily felt ashamed of herself, which only got worse when she realised that her shame seemed to make her even more aroused, causing a burning between her legs.

"Sore?" Asked Noah with a mocking smile.

"Yes sir."

"Good." He had picked up her jeans from the floor and was puling the brown faux leather belt from its loops. "You look like you've relaxed enough. Kneel down, hands behind your back." Emily was sore and tired, both physically and emotionally, and she barely had had the time to catch her breath. In the end, fear of another punishment brought her down onto her knees. If I can just make it to the end of the hour without giving him another excuse to punish me, she though.

He walked behind her and roughly pulled her hands together at the small of the back, wrapping the belt around her wrists and securing it tightly. Then, he walked back in front of her and pulled off his own belt. He leant down and a hand found Emily's aching breast. She winced slightly, but was too afraid to recoil. He reached forwards with his belt. For a moment, Emily feared he meant to hit her with it, but instead he wrapped it around both her aching breasts and pulled it tight. She cried out as the pressure was applied, and bit her lip to defer the pain. The belt held her breasts tightly together, the pressure causing them to bulge painfully. He secured the belt.

Now tied, Emily felt more helpless that ever. He stood back up, and she forced herself to look up through her glasses at him, into his mischievous eyes. He lowered his jeans, releasing his cock. "Now slut", he began gleefully. "Beg to suck my cock." Emily was nonplussed.

"Please let me suck your cock sir," she offered up feebly. The ruler slapped against her sore and breasts, the skin stretched taught by the pressure of the belt. She doubled over and let out a squeal; her breasts being bound made that even more painful.

"Beg for it", he commanded again. "Beg for it like you're a horny slut. Because if you don't suck my dick, it'll be another punishment instead." The threat of punishment drove Emily into a panic. She knelt up straight again, and urgently began begging.

"Please." She begged quickly. "Please, I'm a horny slut and I want to suck your cock sir, please let me make you cum with my whore mouth sir." Her home counties accent made the words sound out of place in her mouth. This was very un-British. There was an urgent silence as she awaited his response. His face conveyed nothing. Then, without a word, he snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock. A wave of relief washed over Emily. "Thank you, sir," she said, sounding genuinely thankful, before eagerly leaning forward to handlessly take his rock-hard cock into her mouth.

She sucked eagerly, knowing that failing to please may result in further punishment. She hadn't given many blowjobs in her life, so all she really knew were the basics. Well the basics, plus what Jessica had proudly described to them all the night before. She sucked, careful of her teeth and swishing her tongue on the underside of his head as she did so. She wished she could use her hands, she knew that would help.

a pair of large hands ran up the sides of her head. Fingers intertwined with silky black hair and tightened, causing a pinching in Emily's scalp. She could barely move her head now, and she tried feebly to keep pleasuring him with her tongue.

Then Noah thrust. He thrust his hips hard, while holding her head firmly still. Her hair felt aflame as its roots were tugged at the force. Noah's dick entered her mouth deeply and fast, banging into the entrance to her throat and making her gag, as he withdrew, she began to splutter, but another thrust drove its way to the back of the throat. And another. And another. He began to pick up speed, all but an inch of his rock-hard cock was filling her helpless mouth with each powerful stroke as he fucked her face.

She was retching audibly. Saliva was running sloppily down her chin and she could taste precum in her mouth. Then, when she felt she could take no more, he pulled out of her mouth. Emily gasped for air as a string of precum that connected her lip to his cock fell coolly down across her chin and chest.

He pulled her face back to him, forcing himself into her mouth slowly this time. He reached the back of her throat. This time, however, he didn't pull back. The pressure kept building, until finally the last inch of him forced its way down her throat. She gagged and wretched, spilling even more saliva down her chin and making her throat convulse around his cock. "Shh shh shh," he hushed gently, still refusing to withdraw. Emily steeled herself. She calmed. She stopped gagging. Her nose was pressed against his stomach, her glasses crushed awkwardly into her face. Despite this, she had become composed. She knew struggling would make this worse. Her face was pressed to his stomach like this, throat convulsing around him for what seemed like an age. She felt herself becoming frantic again as she felt the need for air, trapped by his big, powerful hands. Finally, mercifully, he withdrew.

Emily gasped for air, her glasses askew. As she opened her mouth to suck in the air, the dick was thrust back inside her. She had enough air, but barely. He fucked the face to the back of the throat as har and fast as ever. Emily had the presence of mind to run her tongue up his length frantically as he did so. Then, without warning, he pulled away again, and began pulling himself off furiously. She knew what was coming. "Eyes and mouth open. Tongue out." He barked through his exertion. Emily obliged obediently, just as the first spurt of cum shot across her face. It fell in a messy line from her outstretched tongue, across the left lens of her glasses, and into her hair, where it stood out like chalk on a blackboard. She stayed dutifully still as several smaller spurts fell hot and sticky on her firmly bound breasts, still red from their beating.

They both breathed heavily. "What do you say?" asked Noah, mockingly.

"Thank you, sir."

Noah checked his watch. "Well slut," he began, catching his breath. "I have you for another 22 minutes." Emily could scarcely believe it, it had already felt like over an hour to her, but he tipped his watch to show her the truth of it. "You took that cum well. I forbit you to wipe it off of your body or glasses until the end of the hour. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes sir." She answered almost robotically now, barely stopping to consider the humiliation of the words. "Stand." He ordered, as he went to his desk and retrieved the stout wooden chair that was in front of it.

He placed the chair in front of emily, who was still cum covered and bound, the one lens of her glasses smeared with his semen. Noah walked quietly behind her and untied the belt at her hands. Emily rotated her wrists in relief, working out the stiffness. For a moment she thought he was going to relieve her breasts as well, which had become heavy and sore at the pressure, but he passed them by. The wooden chair was facing towards her, and Noah firmly instructed her to place her face of the seat of the chair, keeping her legs straight. Flexibility wasn't an issue, but her glasses crumpled uncomfortably into her face and cum smeared across her cheek. Her bare arse was raised high for his inspection, and her hands were griping the front legs of the chair.

Behind her, she could feel Noah pushing two fingers inside her. God she was wet. Why am I so wet? Fingering her, almost gently with one hand, he took the belt in the other and wrapped it around her neck. He pulled it tight, wrapping the long end around a fist. It had a cool pressure, but wasn't so tight as to choke her. He withdrew his fingers.

In one, smooth motion, he pushed his entire length inside of her. She let out a gasp. It had been a long time since anything had been even close to that deep inside of her, so her reaction was equal parts pleasure and pain. Noah began to build into a steady rhythm of smooth yet powerful strokes, each on moving her face along the surface of the chair, smearing cum across her face and making her glasses dig into her uncomfortably.

As Noah built in speed, Emily continued to let out gasps, each more frenzied than the last. The pain was subsiding now, and the pleasure taking over. He continued to pump into her firmly, holding the belt like a leash. Then, slowly, he increased his tension on the belt. It started out by tightening around her throat, and then as he continued to pull, it raised her face from the seat of the chair, arching her back up awkwardly, as he fucked her all the while. Emily could barely breathe, but her ragged moans built with her excitement as he pumped her faster and faster, building inside of her. The orgasm hit her hard. It started from her toes and then crashed over her whole body. She let out one long, raking moan, the sound undulating as she continued to be pumped.

Still going, he lowered her face back to the chair, where the cum had cooled and felt sticky against her face. With a few final harder, slower strokes, Noah pulled out and finished on her back. He dropped her leash. "You may stand", he said, once again breathless.

"Thank you, sir," replied Emily, dazed and slurring from the orgasm she had just had. Noah removed the belts from her neck and chest. As her breasts fell free again, Emily was reminded of their torment as they throbbed painfully under their own weight. The were surrounded with angry red marks from the belt and the ruler, and she suspected that her neck looked much the same. Her hair was a mess, and the two large loads of cum still covered her face, breasts, back, and glasses.

"Four minutes remaining," grinned Noah. "Not enough time for me to have any more real fun with you. Ill have to make do." He grinned wickedly, picking up her underwear. He took them over to his desk and picked up a pair of scissors. Emily began to protest, but a warning look reminded her that four minutes was enough time for a punishment, and she fell silent.

Snip. He cut the crotch of her panties in half, rendering them useless. Snip. Snip. The straps of her bra followed.

Noah walked back over to her, dropping the ruined underwear carelessly at her feet. Then, he picked up her grey jumper. Emily had a worried look on her face. That was expensive, she thought resentfully. But he didn't cut the jumper. Instead he reached to her face and used it to wipe the cum off of her glasses and face. He did a bad job, and half dry cum smeared across the lens. He then moved onto the breasts. He cleaned them roughly, and Emily winced as dark wet patched appeared all over her jumper. Then the jumper joined the underwear on the floor. Noah then retrieved her t-shirt and jeans, bundling them up together in his hands. He went behind her, and used them to wipe the cum off of her back and arse. Then, they went unceremoniously into the pile.

"I make that time," he said, smiling. Emily let out a sigh of relief. Finally, her humiliation was at an end.

"The pictures?" she asked, giving him a daring look.

"Of course, of course, I am a man of my word." With this, Noah opened up his phone, and Emily watched him delete all of his photos of her. He then went to his desk and retrieved a memory stick (flash drive to him, she supposed), and handed it to her. "And there's the backup".

With an irritated look, she took the memory stick and dropped it in her bag. Her underwear was useless, but she put on the rest of her clothes. It was as bad as she had feared. Her jeans had a drying white smear down the leg, and her shirt was sticky and wet to put on over her aching breasts. Then the jumper, which was covered in dark wet patched, with translucent crusty veins of white running though them. She put her jacket over top and zipped it to the neck. Noah smiled to himself at the realisation that she didn't remember the cum in her hair. "Hope you enjoy the bus ride" he quipped, glibly. "And the walk. You better actually leave through the back, don't want my sister to see you!"

Emily had forgotten all about her friends' downstairs. How quickly things can change. She shot Noah a final dark, moody look that she hoped was scathing. She took a deep breath. It was over. She mustn't dwell on it. She must continue to conduct herself in a fashion her British parents would be proud of. Stiff upper lip and all that. With all the class she could muster, with no underwear and her cum stained clothes, Emily gave a surprisingly courteous "Farewell" and turned on her heel to leave. At least that was over.

Noah waited patiently for her to leave. He heard her creep down the stairs, and then looked from his bedroom window to see her leaving by the back gate. Only then, did he rush over to his shelf and retrieve the video camera he had disguised there, under an old shirt. He wasn't done. Not by a long shot. He wondered what else he could make her do? How low could he take this beautiful, elegant, classy British woman. How much could he humiliate her? This was only just getting started.

ropear
ropear
189 Followers
12