Phones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt it. Warm wetness engulfing the head of my cock. Mom's mouth was on my penis. I erupted, hard. I jetted into my mother's mouth as she gagged, just a little, but didn't stop sucking me until I had to press her head away.

And just like that, she got up and was gone. The door quietly closing. What the fuck?

text to dad

I lay in my bedroom at the National Training Center, naked, watching the video of my daughter masturbating. My cock was hard and dripping as I envisioned being in the room watching this show. My text window opened, Tessa.

"Can't talk, might be overheard. I gave him a blowjob. I'm a little freaked out."

Well, that's interesting, and fast. I was curious, after her time with her dad, why she'd be freaked out, but this time she's the parent so.

"And good evening to you. I think you need to give me the whole story."

She brought me into the story, even her show in the kitchen. She hadn't mentioned grabbing John's cock that night. But, we were a little busy. I answered.

"Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, lol, well, by our rules. Repeat exactly what John said.

She did and it was exactly the same.

"Tess, it was his idea. You aren't compelling him to incest merely by being good-looking, well, and a bit casual in your choice of robes."

"LMAO, oh his cock was sticking straight up in those shorts and he was flushed red, his mouth hanging open."

"So, no doubt he liked it?"

"I left, but listened, he masturbated in the kitchen as soon as I left."

Yeah, she can have that effect.

"So you just called him a naughty boy."

"Well, and touched him. But not his cock."

"Tess, you're good, no problem. John is the one that is making this happen. You can stop running away every time you touch our son's hard, dripping, pulsing cock."

"Stop that or I'll go back and fuck him right now."

"Noooooo Molly's next door and you're never quiet. Besides, she'll slip on the sex tide coming out of his room."

"Fuck you, mister, you love drinking up my juice."

"Oh yes, I do!"

"So, if John..."

"If our son asks for anything, just go with it. You've got my permission. BUT, video...drool."

"LMAO pig."

"That's me. Hey, what about Molly? Anything new?

"Nothing on John's phone."

"You check hers?"

"Shit, no. You think?"

"I don't know. You found the vids on John's phone and told Molly some bs tale. Maybe she got revenge by recording John jacking off."

"Nah, Molly does it in bed. John mostly in the shower. He cums all over the curtain. He's got a sock but doesn't use it every day."

"How the fuck do you know these things! LOL"

"I'm the mom. I do the laundry and cleaning and teens are shitty housekeepers. LOL"

"Well, if you can, check their phones. It'd be nice to know what they know."

"You think Molly might know I'm playing with her brother?"

"LOL, nah. But maybe they are playing with each other."

"Never thought of that! What do we do?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm cool if that's the case. They are smart and they care about each other."

"I think somebody has an ulterior motive and it involves a hot little girl."

"LMAO, I'll never tell. G'night babe."

A video came back. Tess, on the bed, naked, shoving her favorite dildo into her drenched pussy. "This ones for you. I'll keep you posted."

Wrong phone-Molly gets revenge

I got up and threw on shorts and a tee. My cock was actually soft. But as soon as that feeling of my mother's mouth on my cock hit my memory, I felt the chub. Whoa, stop that. Molly's around and I'm still not sure what her game is so I better be cool around mom, and besides, she bolted out of my room after I came in her mouth, so I don't know if she's guilty or mad, or what. I'm too young to try and figure out all these women.

It was just mom in the kitchen, in her 'mom robe', tightly cinched. Not good. I dumped myself in a chair and she brought over food. Leaning over, her robe opened and I got a nice view of her cute little breasts. An older version of my sister's. Her nipples were rock hard, like Molly's when she was masturbating. She stayed leaning over and the view remained. I just stared at my mother's tits.

"Mornin baby, you sleep well?"

"Yeah, mom. I slept better than I have in a while."

She patted my leg, just brushing my, now hard, cock.

"I'll bet you did. I know I did. It was a nice talk."

Time to go for broke.

"Yeah mom, it was. I'd like to have another, maybe we can talk longer?"

A pause. Did I just fuck this up? Molly's feet echoed on the stairs. Mom palmed my cheek.

"That could be nice."

Well, that wasn't a yes, but it sure wasn't a no either.

Mom stood up as Molly sailed in and cuffed me on the back of my head as she walked by.

"Mornin booger."

"Back atcha booger," I replied.

Mom sighed, we giggled.

Breakfast over, we got dressed, grabbed or stuff and jumped in the beater to get to school. I had practice and Molly had cheer practice. Halfway there, Molly checked her phone.

"Shit! I got mom's phone."

I almost ditched the car. I hope that mom had gotten better at hiding her stuff.

"Yeah, well just shut it off. We're late already so I can't go back. I'll call her and let her know."

Molly hit the power button, "yeah, I guess."

I didn't see Molly till the end of the day.

"You stink!" She yelled as she got in.

"Yeah, the showers had no hot water. Some guys used them but I'm going home."

"Ugggh, and I have to smell this?"

"You can walk."

"Ha, no way!"

She rolled down the window and dramatically hung her head out as I drove home. I love her.

She was super quiet and I suspected she had not kept mom's phone off. I wondered if she saw mom and Aunt Laura and that text message between them.

Back home, mom was still at work. I ran to my room, ditched my clothes and headed for the shower.

In love jacking in the shower. It's my favorite place. Once I got clean I just ran my hands over my warm, wet body. My cock knew what was coming and rose. I soaped it up and gripped it lightly, trying to match the feel of mom's mouth.

As I stroked with my eyes tightly closed, the idea of Mom sucking me morphed into Molly sucking me. I had no guilt and the thought was even more exciting. In no time I felt the pressure. I turned to face the curtain, eyes tight shut, picturing my sister, her mouth around my cock, looking into my eyes. Oh, I came.

"Oh, Molly, Molly, I'm coming for you!"

Four big jets. It felt great, and then, a voice.

"Now, we're even."

I nearly fell down I jumped so bad.

There was my sister, right at the edge of the tub. The curtain was pulled fully back. She was grinning, holding her phone. And, she was naked. My cum was all over her belly, with a few spots on her thick brown mat. My mouth was hanging open, I sputtered a response.

"What the fuck?"

She laughed, that sister laugh I love.

"You perv. I know I was jilling in that vid. Mom didn't tell on you but I figured it out. So, now I got my revenge. I know you jack in the shower so I sneaked in, noticed you had your eyes closed, slid the curtain back and here we are. Caught!"

She laughed again.

"But sis, you're naked."

"Oh that. Well, you've seen me naked, hell you watched my masturbate so what the fuck, right? But you did make a mess all over me."

"Sorry, but it's not my fault you were in the blast zone."

"You need to clean your mess up."

My mind blew a circuit. What? What did she say? Really? No! Yes! Really? Okay.

My shaking hand took the warm wet cloth from the shower, wrung it out, and I started wiping my cum off my sister's flat belly. I touched her like she was made of sugar. She gently grasped my hand.

"Hey booger, get out of the tub and do it right."

We stood facing each other in our shared bathroom, naked. She put her hands on my shoulders and our eyes met.

"Be thorough, you shot a lot."

I was still in shock. I ran the cloth under the hot tap of the sink and wrung it out. I gently wiped off her belly, rinsed and then up to her left breast. I'd gotten a shot right next to her nipple. As the cloth brushed over her rigid nip, she sighed, her grip on my shoulders tightened briefly, and she smiled. I rinsed and went back to her belly. All that was left was down by, and on, her pubic hair. I stayed at the edge. We were still eye to eye.

"Lower, you missed a spot."

I dipped down and quickly got what was near, and on her bush. I rinsed the washcloth and gently touched the warm cloth to her belly.

"You still missed a spot." Her eyes held mischief.

As I gently moved the cloth down, towards her bush I felt her hand holding the cloth. I stopped and she slipped the cloth out from under my fingers, my hand fell against my sister's smooth, warm skin. She dropped the cloth and her hands went back to my shoulders.

"Lower, you missed a spot."

My hand moved lower until I felt the edge of her pubic patch, I paused.

"Lower," she whispered, breathing deep.

My hand, flat against her belly, my middle finger pressing down, moved over my sister's pussy hair. I'd touched a girl before, but it was nothing like this. My cock was so fucking hard. It brushed against Molly's thigh. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing deep and shaking, just a little, as was I.

That long finger plowed a path lower. I felt a nub. I paused.

"Lower." She rasped, spreading her legs.

When my finger fell into the soaked flower, Molly gasped,

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ahhhhhhhh!"

My finger ran between her swollen and dripping vagina lips. Warm, wet, quivering. I gently and slowly moved my finger back and forth. Molly moved her hips to force me against her pussy.

"Harder, brother, faster, go inside, please."

Two of my fingers found her tunnel and slid right in. Molly nearly collapsed. Her fingers dug into my shoulders.

"Yes, brother, yes. Fuck me with your fingers, please."

As I shoved my fingers into my sister's pussy, my thumb found her clit again. She yelped.

"Oh fuck yes! Do it, do it!"

Now my thumb rubbed her clit as my fingers fucked her drenched pussy. I could have done this for an hour, but within a minute or so Molly, my twin, came all over my hand, yelling.

"Ahhhhhhh! I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm coming all over my brother. Ohhhh fuuuuuucccckk!"

Her knees buckled. Her fingers dug into my shoulders, her eyes rolled back into her head, and a gush of juice poured out of her pussy, over my hand and onto the bathroom floor. It was a flood. Molly was quaking.

After a few seconds, she gently pulled my hand away.

"Too sensitive, for now."

She laughed at me.

"You should see your face. It's like you saw a UFO or something."

My hand, covered in her spend, hung in the air. She took it up to my mouth and, after I opened it, slid my fingers in. It tasted better than off her panties.

"You like? Better than sucking it off my wet panties?"

I nodded and began cleaning my fingers off. Molly looked down.

"Hmm, looks like I created a problem."

My sister gently held my cock and stroked it.

"I need to fix this. Know what I'm going to do?"

I shook my head, not believing this whole thing was happening.

Molly let go of my cock and went to her knees.

"I'm going to suck my brother's cock until he comes in my mouth."

With that, she slid my cock into her mouth. It was clumsy but she got half in. Her tongue flicked the underside. She slid back and forth.

I came. No way I could last. I jetted right in her mouth after ten seconds. Molly gagged, hard, but kept going until I pressed her head away.

"Too sensitive, for now."

She smiled, and swallowed! What the fuck! She stood and we hugged, shaking with the power of the experience.

"How are you?" I whispered in her ear.

She sighed and squeezed me.

"So much to take in. I'm happy, satisfied, guilty, but mostly happy, happy we did this. You?"

I laughed lightly.

"Stunned beyond words. But satisfied, happy, very happy, maybe guilty. Yeah, happy. Happy I shared this with my best friend. I love you, Molly."

Molly angled her head and we closed to a kiss. A deep, tongue filled, lusty, loving kiss. My hands clutched her firm ass and she clamped hers around my neck.

After a minute, we broke apart.

"Mom will be home soon." She said.

We quickly cleaned the bathroom up and as Molly passed through the door to her room, she caught my eye.

"Is this a one-time mistake?"

"I want more, sister, but only if you do."

Her grin was ear to ear.

"Oh yeah. With practice, I'll be as good as mom."

Her door slammed.

What the fuck?

12