Phones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gush of warm milky fluid filled my mouth, I gulped, swallowed, more, more, a steamy torrent pouring over my grateful face. Molly slumped and pushed me away. I got up and we did a quick wash.

As we dried each other, Molly giggled, "Is this what it's like when you're married?"

My sister, gently fondled my cock as I answered, "Oh, I sure hope so."

Neither of us noticed that it had begun to rain.

Now, more or less dry, I headed for my room.

"John wait."

Molly headed down the stairs. I watched as she rearranged the ottoman so it was next to the couch.

"What's this?"

Molly climbed up on the ottoman on all fours.

"I want to fuck in every room of the house. Let's start here."

I got behind my sister and slid my cock into her hot young pussy.

"Oh fuck brother, that's good. I love this, so wrong. Fucking where we watch TV."

I didn't care where it was, I loved banging my sister.

"Oh yeah, harder bro. Pretend you're dad, fucking his little girl."

I got a wicked idea.

"Molly, you bad daughter. How long have you wanted daddy to fuck you?"

"Oh daddy, oh daddy. I've wanted your cock in me forever. Fuck me, daddy."

I had my hands clamped on my sister's hip bones as I hammered her pussy. Sweat ran down my face. My eyes fixed on the top of my sister's ass as I fucked her.

"Will you suck daddy's cock little girl?"

Molly was huffing now, close to coming.

"Oh yes, oh yes daddy shoot your come in my mouth any time."

My eyes caught movement. There, in the doorway to the kitchen, stood my mother.

I froze. She shook her head and mouthed 'keep going.'

I noticed her tennis panties around her ankles and her hand between her legs.

"Oh daddy, oh daddy, you're gonna make me come."

"Come for daddy Molly. Come all over my big cock."

Molly quivered and orgasmed. Drenching my cock in her fluid. I kept going.

I looked up, shocked. Next to my mother, now naked, was dad with his jaw somewhere around his ankles. Mom was whispering into his ear.

***

So, the paving job never got started. When I got to the yard my buddy said we'd wait a bit. In an hour, the rain started. Day over, I headed home.

Walking in the back door I heard what had to be porn on the TV. Curious that my kids would be watching it together, I quietly headed for the den.

Before I got there I saw Tessa, standing in the hall, her tennis panties around her ankles, fingering herself. I was very confused. I quietly stepped up next to her. Now I could see the entire room. I was stunned into silence.

My cute little teen daughter was naked, gloriously naked, on all fours on the ottoman. Her brother, naked also, was fucking her. It was obvious that this was not the first time.

I opened my mouth, but Tessa's hand grasping mine stopped me. She leaned over to my ear.

"I had no idea. I know she's been teasing but I wasn't sure."

She paused as I listened.

"Oh daddy, oh daddy, you're gonna make me come."

"Come for daddy Molly. Come all over my big cock."

Molly quivered and orgasmed.

Tessa put her hand on my belt. I got the message. We both quickly stripped and Tess took my cock in her hand as we watched our children have sex.

"But daughter, what happens if mommy finds out we're fucking?"

"Oh daddy, then I'll just ask mommy if I can lick her pussy."

Tess groaned and John looked up, smiling. Tess whispered, "Tor, it's okay. You can go fuck your daughter. She's okay with it. My wife took my hand and we walked over behind John. Molly had her face in the ottoman and never heard us.

Tess tapped John's shoulder. He turned and smiled.

"Oh daughter, I gotta change position."

"Oh, daddy don't be out of me too long."

John stepped off the ottoman and I moved behind Molly. I grabbed her hips and buried myself in my teen daughter in one long thrust. I nearly came at the thought of how wrong but how hot this was.

"Oh fuck John, not so hard!" Molly cried and then turned to look.

"Finally! Oh daddy, fuck your little girl!

My daughter was so tight and soaking wet. My cock sloshed in and out. I caressed her firm little ass as I fucked her. I was oblivious to everything but the sensation of my rigid cock in Molly's pussy and her moaning.

"Oh daddy, fuck me. I've wanted this for so long. Yes, yes, ohhhh coming."

She gushes just like her mom. I kept ramming. Then I caught motion.

Tess got on the couch and slid herself under Molly's face until my wife's shaved pussy was right under her daughter's face. Molly didn't hesitate and put her face against her mother's pussy.

"Oh daughter, that is sooo good."

I don't know if Molly had ever been with another girl, but she sure was making her mom happy.

It was all too much for me.

"Oh Molly baby, daddy's gotta come."

"Come in me daddy, it's okay."

I drove deep and jetted an enormous amount of come into my daughter. That set her off.

"Oh fuck dad, coming too!"

My cock got bathed again and Tess yelped and covered her daughter's face. The three of us were panting and sweating.

***

I stood and watched as the other three members of my family had sex. I hadn't come yet so my cock was rigid. I'd never seen dad with a boner and he was so into fucking Molly. I think she got him wound up tight with her teasing and mom gave him permission while they watched.

I had trouble not coming when they all did. I kept my hands off my cock. They all disengaged and just lay and stood there, panting.

Mom prodded Molly who got up. Dad stepped back. Mom moved forward until she was just on the ottoman.

"Now you two stand back. Time for you to watch my son fuck me."

As I moved between my mother's legs, I had to smile at Molly. She'd watched mom and me the first time.

Mom threw her legs up and I put them on my shoulders and nestled my rigid cock at her entrance.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck your mother."

I did. I plunged in. Mom's not as tight as Molly but damn close. The look of love and lust on her face made me smile. I leaned forward and we shared a deep wet kiss.

"We're all family now", mom panted.

I looked over and Molly had dad's cock in her mouth. It was growing.

"Suck daddy's cock, baby girl."

Molly stopped. Her lips caressing her father's erection, "any time, any where daddy." She swallowed his cock again as I plundered his wife.

"You like seeing my sister suck her dad's cock?"

Mom, panted, "Oh yes, oh yes. He likes watching you fuck me too."

Dad smiled and patted Molly's red hair.

"Rub your clit mom, I've gotta come soon."

Mom took two fingers and began rubbing her clit. I heard dad coming in Molly's mouth.

"Ohhhhh baby girl, here it comes."

Molly gagged a little but stayed on dad's cock till he was done. She visibly swallowed and then came over to the ottoman.

Moms' head was hanging off the end and Molly straddled it.

"Make me come, mom."

Mom stopped rubbing her clit and focused on eating her daughter's pussy. It didn't last long. Mom stated panting, I knew she was close. I was fighting my orgasm, watching her eat my sister and fucking her at the same time was just too much. I came, and came, panting, groaning, jetting. Mom came too, groaning into her daughter's pussy as she gushed around my cock.

Molly was last. Yelping as a flood poured out over her mother's face, making her gasp and sputter.

The denoumond

We all lay on the floor recovering from our unplanned family orgy. I looked at Tess.

"Guess we can tell them now, huh." She smiled.

I told our kids the story of the reunion weekend and how the six of us planned to make it a regular thing. But the plan had been to have the six of us be a social group, as a cover for our swinging. The first social event was tonight.

John grinned at Tess, "So that little get together I recorded?..."

Mom slapped his thigh, "Pervert. Yes, I had sampled a lady for the first time, Laura, actually, but she had not had the opportunity to try. Too shy. We had arranged our little meeting and yes, your father knew about it." She took John's hand.

"I need you to be discreet here. Laura does not know she was recorded and I don't want you trying to fuck my friend."

John looked surprised, "Oh hell no mom. It's very cool. Not a word and I hadn't even thought about that."

Yet, I thought to myself.

Molly poked her brother, "We should tell them about the store."

Tess's eyes went wide, "What have you two been up to? Having sex in public? Better be careful, you might get caught."

Molly got up and grabbed my phone, "We did, and we recorded it."

Tess and I sled next to each other. Molly next to me and John next to Tess. John opened the video.

When the lady's head popped out of the curtain on the booth across the hall, Tess and I gasped.

The woman was Francine, Franky, Frank's wife, who was coming over tonight.

We all watched the video in silence. It was so fucking hot. I got hard again. Like a new worlds record. Tess was gently playing with her son's erection and Molly toyed with mine.

"Oh dad, it was so hot being watched as we fucked. She gave us her soaked thong. It tasted great. I like pussy."

Tess sighed, "Oh you two were having fun. We'll have to keep that in mind.

The video ended. I checked the clock. We had two hours until the gang and their kids showed up. I began to speak but Tess just squeezed my hand.

We got up, and cleaned up the den, then headed off to shower.

Tess and I stood under the rainfall head, kissing. I paused.

"So, why did you stop me from telling them that was Frankie?"

Tess's hand captured my rigid cock, "Because I've been talking to Frankie and we're not the only ones who have discovered our children."

It's going to be an interesting night, maybe.

12