Photo Finish - The End

Story Info
Mom and Chase finish the shoot for real.
7.2k words
4.54
21.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers

This is part two of Photo Finish. Please read the first part - Photo Finish - The Beginning - if you haven't already.

***

Chase was overdue, he should have been back by now. He was radio silent, not responding to my texts or phone calls. I pulled out my laptop to check the news, hoping not to find a plane crash. Nothing like that, although sometimes it takes a while for stories to post.

To kill time, I cruised through some of the porn sites, seeking ideas for the erotic photo shoot I promised. Found one that has an extreme close-up of a female edging a big cock head. Eventually triggering her partner's orgasm, the cum spurting into her mouth and on the tongue. Nice close-ups of the cumshots. Even better cleanup. Tongue swirling the head and top of the shaft. She never showed her face.

That's what I will do with Chase. Jill or anyone viewing it, if leaked out in the wild, will not know it is me. Ok, probably Jill will know. I could handle the edging, I know Chase will give me a big cum load. Maybe videos would work better than stills. Yeah that is what we will do. Maybe slo-mo of the spurts coating my tongue. I am excited. I love sucking my son's cock.

Another video, a large breasted girl riding cowgirl on an impressive cock. Where do they find these people? Once again, no face being shown. They switched to doggie style, no face. Missionary, her POV of him pounding her pussy real hard. Must be sore by now. Chase will be easily identified by Jill in this video.

What else, what else. Oh, a handjob video. All you see is her arm and hand. The guy totally in the picture. Towards the end, she takes it in her mouth, but I just see the back of her head. She pulls off, back of head to the camera, cum shoots high in the air and lands on the guys face! Wow. She jumps back on and immediately deep throats him, the side of her face partially obscured with her hair. The guy looked like he was in pain, the orgasm was that intense. Yeah, lets do that one too. I have never been a porn fan, but this stuff is great. I should watch more. Watch with Chase.

I will add to the portfolio of videos, stills of Chase naked in different poses. I think if a pose does something for me, it should work with Jill.

Ah Jill. I tried not to think of her today. I am looking forward to being with her even if my plan to divert her from Chase has worked. If I need to keep it up for a while. I really enjoyed going down on her much to my surprise.

Now what? Maybe go for run on the beach? In my bikini? That might attract attention. Or the one thing that always makes me feel better - taking pictures or...I can make a video for Chase! Something sexy, maybe slutty with dirty talk. Something that will get him going. Yep. I headed to my camera bag.

Then my phone rang. I ran back to the couch where I left it.

It was Chase! I plopped down on the couch tempted to put my hand down below.

'Chase are you close? I was worried when I didn't hear from you this morning honey.'

'Mom, you won't believe this. We are on Dad's yacht heading to Cozumel! He said for a couple of days. I know that is shocking enough, but let me tell you about last night.'

This sounded ominous.

***

'Mom, after the tux fitting, Dad drove us to the yacht. We had a nice talk in the car, about the future. He actually had nice things to say about you. Check that out.'

'He told me we were having dinner on the yacht with some of the wedding party.'

'And guess who was there? Emily, Valerie and wait for it - Rachel!'

'She is not part of the wedding party.'

'Dad said she was an honorary member.'

'He is trying hard to convince me to attend the wedding with Valerie, not you. He told me that before dinner.'

'Once on board, Dad ordered the captain to proceed. We left the dock! I asked Dad where we were going. He told me we would go on a cruise during dinner.'

'That made sense at the time.'

'It was a nice dinner. I sat between Rachel and Valerie. The conversation mostly about me. Baseball, school, some questions about you. Rachel helped answer when I didn't have clue on the shoot locations. She is beautiful and smart.

'There was a lot of wine poured. I think I drank too much. The end of dinner details were fuzzy. I do remember hearing Emily asking Dad if we were still going to Cozumel and the nude beach at Playa Mezcalitos. I think that is the name.'

'Yes Chase, it is a very famous nude beach. It is one of your Dad's favorites. He made me take discreet pictures. Both men and women, he said the men were for me.'

I had my suspicions about that. He had a real close friend who was gay.

'Oh, so he expects me to sunbathe and play on a nude beach with all these women and complete strangers? What if someone takes a picture of me? Posts it on social media? I might lose my scholarship I thought.'

'Chase, you can always say no. You can stand up to him.'

'I should have done that last night. My scholarship might be in jeopardy.'

'Huh, what's that mean?'

He sighed, he didn't want to talk about it.

'Chase? Come on, talk to me.'

'I excused my self from dinner. I was tired and drunk. I didn't bother getting into my bed clothes. I slipped under the silk sheets naked. Nice, I liked the feel of the sheets across my body. To be honest, I felt horny. I thought back to what we did the other night. I shouldn't have but I began masturbating, I planned to stop just short of orgasm, I didn't want to mess the sheets.'

'So there you were between my legs. I was reliving the whole thing. It was working too well, I started to cum, but believe it or not Mom, I kept control! But then...'

This is about to get worse.

'In walk Emily and Valerie. Both wearing bathrobes that they quickly dropped to the floor. Totally naked. Emily lifted up the sheets and laid down on her side next to me. Smiling at me, she placed my hand on her breast. Valerie pulled the sheets off all the way to the floor. She laid down next to me on the other side. Don't know why, but I remembered what they said pretty clearly. It was an out of body experience. My view from above. Watching and listening to it all.'

'Chase, it doesn't look like we need to do much work,' Emily said staring at my cock.

Valerie said, 'Look at the size of it! He is so much bigger than Greg.'

'Totally agree,' Emily kept nodding up and down.

Valerie was staring at my cock, licking her lips.

'I might not be able to take it all in! But I will try,' Emily said.

'Let me go first.'

Valerie was begging for it.

'No, we have to wait for Rachel,' Emily sternly stated.

'Mom, I thought Rachel... Rachel and I... Rachel would do something with me too. She is your employee, I couldn't do that. But, that was not the plan. Rachel walked in with her camera, she was fully dressed. She was there to take pictures, not to do anything with me. That was a whole different problem. But it get's worse. In walks Dad with a robe, wide open. He was wearing a thong. Dad was wearing a thong! I was shocked.'

'I was lying on the bed, fully naked, with an erection pointing to the sky. This whole scene was so weird when I think about it Mom.'

Then Dad looked at Rachel and asked, 'Are you ready?'

Rachel nodded yes.

'Go get him girls!' Dad shouted like he was letting a pack of dogs attack their prey.

'Emily and Valerie at first took turns licking my erection.'

'Emily, it is still growing. I love it,' Valerie excitedly said.

'Mom, I could see Rachel snapping pictures, moving from one position to another. One time climbing onto the bed, straddling my head, capturing pictures straight on of Emily and Valerie sharing my penis. They passed it back and forth, licking, sucking it, sharing it like a microphone at a karaoke session. Their tongues dominating their side of my cock head, smiling showing their enjoyment for Rachel.'

'I could't help it. i was so excited, so hard, so ready to cum. Two sexy girls sucking my cock. Wow.'

I fear Greg was winning him over. I could feel it, I could picture it. Greg convincing him to transfer to another school, one that Greg picked. I am going to... I am going to do something. Greg's fiancee was sucking his son's cock. How... how wrong that is for both Greg and Emily?

'Mom, you are thinking how weird it is right now. Once again it got worse. This is what happed next. Dad took control.'

'Girls, line up' he ordered.

They moved to the foot of bed aligning to the edge. spreading their legs wide.

'Chase, stand next to me.' he ordered.

'I complied. he took off his robe and pulled off his thong, his cock looked hard but I thought is that all he has?'

'He started with Valerie, guiding his penis up to and then inside her pussy. He pumped in and out for a while and moved onto to Emily. He was harder now. He pounding her pussy. He stopped.'

'Chase, your turn!'

i was speechless and didn't move. Valerie stood up, grasped my hard on, leading me back to the bed. She spread her legs and guided me inside her tight, wet pussy.

'Fuck me!' Valerie ordered.

I slowly moved in and out.

She shouted, 'Harder you mama's boy.'

I didn't like that, I would show her. My thrusts were so powerful, they moved her back a few inches on the bed. After a while, she was so far back, I pulled her back to the starting line. I pounded her with a vengeance.

Dad said, 'Chase, it is Emily's turn.'

'I can't fuck the bride I thought Mom. I didn't move. Dad grabbed me from behind, pulling me out of Valerie. He told Emily to pull me in. She did. I was inside the bride oh my god. Dad told me to fuck her, fuck her hard, she loves hard fucking. Emily grabbed my buttocks pulling me deep inside her right up to her trimmed pubic hair.

'Fuck me Chase, fuck your step-mother. Fuck her now, fuck me later. Your Dad loves watching us.'

I glanced at Dad, he was stroking his own cock. But then he moved over and presented it Valerie who immediately deep throated him. She pulled back. Dad held the back of her head and vigorouly face fucked her. I could hear her gagging with some of the thrusts, her saliva drooling out.

'Chase, pay attention to me. Fuck your future stepmother!'

'Mom, I did, I fucked her hard. I was ready to cum. I told her I needed to pull out. She wrapped her legs around my back. In a sexy voice she whispered in my ear. 'Chase make me a Mommy. Your Dad can't. Cum inside me, please cum inside me.'

'I lost control, I came inside my stepmother, my future stepmother. I was wasted, I just laid on top of her letting all the cum, all the thousands of sperm to scurry toward their target.'

'Dad asked. Emily, did he deliver? She nodded yes. Why would Dad have me impregnate his future wife?'

'Chase, he is... he shoots blanks. He was injured down there in a racquetball match of all things after you were born. After a year of trying, he was tested. He thought it was me, but it was him.'

Why would he need another off-spring? Did he need a girl? There is something else going on here. I need to think.

'Chase, I can fly to Cozumel and extract you. Are you OK with that?'

These was a pause. Jesus, does he want to stay in that bizarre situation? I sincerely hope not.

Chase whispered, 'Rachel is coming. Yes, rescue me.'

'Leave your phone on and out of your pants. Let me here what she wants.'

'Chase you stud. Your Dad said it is time to have another session with Emily. Just wait till you see her sexy lingerie. Instant erection. And he told me to tell you that you will be going on their honeymoon to Europe.'

'Rachel, it's me,' I said as loud as I could.

'Hi Wendy.'

'Rachel, you are fired. Delete all the photos you took and find your way back home. No expenses paid for this trip.'

Rachel laughed, 'Sorry Wendy. When I boarded, Greg offered me a position as his social media manager. I accepted. Did you see my email?'

I didn't see it. Too busy with my focus on Chase.

'I saw it, thought it was a joke given you had met Greg. Resignation accepted. Delete everything now.'

It was worth a try.

'Sorry, my camera, my photos, my media posts... posts are dependent on your son's compliance with Greg.'

Blackmail.

'And Wendy, your didn't tell me how good his cum tasted. What does he do to enhance the taste?'

That did not deserve a response other than, 'Rachel go fuck yourself. Eventually with Greg that will be the best you get.'

I hung up. I called my chief pilot. 'Scramble the jet. I need to leave for Cozumel now.!'

On the way to the airport, he called.

'Miss Delaney, we are ready to go. ETA?'

'Five minutes.'

Just like that, we were in the air 15 minutes later. We will beat the boat there from my calculations. Thanks for the divorce Greg, nice jet.

***

It was ugly. I met the boat, the yacht, whatever. Something that floats with a motor. I was nice, Greg was not. i told him I needed Chase for a totally fabricated reason. Greg applied his full court press, hinting to Chase all the sexual opportunities with Dad's harem. Chase didn't buy it and supported my fabrication.

I had a thought. Looking closely at Emily and Valerie, arms locked together. A team? Were they scamming Greg? Emily marries Greg in Texas. they divorce, she gets her half unless she signs a pre-nuptial. Pre-nuptial might be lucrative though. The two twenty year olds taking Greg to the divorce cleaners? And, if Emily is pregnant with Chase's seed, maybe more leverage for the team? Could work against them though. Still, I laughed out loud! That would be so cool fucking Greg in a diferent way!

Rachel and her pictures might be the key. I need to mend fences. She was on the dock. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

'Rachel, I am so sorry. I lost control after hearing Chase describe the night. He is still my baby. Please forgive me. You are so good. I have so many plans to utilize your skills on the big shoots. I need someone like you to take over my workload. You know I have more to manage now.'

I waited. She was thinking.

'I would be the top gun? I would get the shoots and credit?'

'Yes, of course. And a substantial pay raise. The same pay I was getting, the same recognition.'

She rushed to me and gave me a big hug.

'I accept! Thank you for the opportunity Wendy. I will not let you down.'

'i know that, You are my best artist.'

'And Wendy?'

'Yes?'

'Greg is a bona fide asshole. All he has is money. He paid me to say...'

'Don't say it. I didn't believe it.'

i told him long ago I liked the taste of his cum. What a jerk, paying Rachel to say that. She never sucked his cock and will never do that. I hate him, not just for me, but for manipulating people. His time will come,

'Come on you two, we have a jet waiting for us.'

I heard Greg shout that Rachel was dead to him. She turned and gave him the finger. Love it!

***

Wheels up heading to Hobby in Houston. I called ahead for my driver and manager to meet Rachel.

On the jet, we relaxed as we were served dinner and of course, mass quantiles of wine.

Rachel felt obligated to speak.

'Greg is such a sorry person. He believes that money buys everything. To my embarrassment, i bought into it. He can bring a fortune, but he cannot buy my fame.'

'Well said Rachel.' I raised my glass in a toast. Chase had fallen asleep. Rough night and day. On the way to the airport he told me that he had to fuck Emily again. Greg said that if he didn't. Rachel would post last night's pictures to every social media sites. He said he had to do it. He said Greg sat there and watched. He had to be sure Chase gave Emily another cum load.

'Rachel, let's swap cameras. I trust you, but I don't' trust Greg. He might try to steal it. Mine is clean, same model.'

'Okee dokee!'

She was feeling good. She was relieved, She understands Greg.

'We will drop you off in Houston. My driver and manager will get you home from there.'

'Yep, thanks.'

She closed her eyes and went to sleep. Fun group.

***

Wheels down in Houston. My office manager and driver met us to make sure Rachel made it home ok. He arranged for private security to keep on eye on her home for the next week. Greg is vindictive.

Wheels up heading to LAX. Chase slept through Houston. I fell asleep...

***

A weird dream. I had strap-on with a big thick dildo. Greg was bent over in front of me. I lubricated his ass hole and the dildo. I slid it in, deeper and deeper. Greg was calling my name, begging me to thrust harder and harder. He was stroking his cock. He asked to get on top. He lowered himself down, dildo all the way in. Stroking his cock hard he came. The cum hit my face and my open mouth. I told him I love the taste. Then out of nowhere, Chase was there. He put his cock in my mouth and face fucked me. He kept calling my name - Mom, Mom, Mom.

Chase was shaking my shoulder.

'Wake up Mom, we are landing, you need to buckle up.'

That dream was so real. Strange thing is that Greg really asked to be ass fucked once, but I refused. I didn't like doing kinky stuff with him. Chase and Jill on the other hand...

***

Back at our Malibu home. It was only 10 PM.

'Chase, you are sleeping in my bed tonight.'

No wiggle room. I was ready for action, however for him, it was past midnight. It was enough for me to share my bed with Chase, he sleeps at least 10 hours a day. He might stay up with all the jet naps. We had all day tomorrow - Thursday - to make love and videos.

The last time he slept in my bed, he was 10 years old. He had a bad dream and came to me. This time it was different, but I had to wait till the morning. I was tempted to do so many things with him, but I kept my hands to myself. I fell asleep and dreamed again...

***

Greg hugged Chase.

'Congratulations your are the father of your stepmothers child! So proud of you! Thank you for my baby! We are naming him Chase.'

'Chase, I have been meaning to tell you, I really like your cock! May I put it in my mouth?'

'Dad! Mom and I are already fucking. She will be jealous if you suck my cock.'

'OK, then suck my cock. Chase, here you go! Put your lips on the head.'

'There you go Chase, take the head in your mouth. Swirl your tongue around it. Now take it all in.'

He started face fucking his son. Chase pulled back.

'Dad, can we do this later when Mom is on a shoot?'

'Emily, come suck your husband's cock, It is leaking pre-cum. Your stepson won't finish the suck. Suck mine then his. After all, he is the father of your child.'

I shook awake and sat up in bed. Such a bizarre dream. more like an nightmare.

I looked over at Chase. He had kicked the sheets off, laying on his back. His limp cock calling me. I sighed, I'll let him sleep.

***

I love the sound of the surf landing on the beach. I could listen and watch that all day long. So glad I had this home. Nice neighbors, great locations, so good.

I rose before Chase. Made coffee, opened all the beachside windows and patio door. The smell of the ocean strong. I poured a cup, clinched my robe closed and settled on the deck. I opened up the laptop to check mail. Rachel sent me a link urging me to review.

Good lord! Greg came to her home. He pounded on the door ordering her to open. He was crazy. He demanded her camera. A burly figure came up behind him. My private security to the rescue. He asked Greg politely to leave. When he didn't, he grabbed Greg's upper arm and guided him down the walk. He told him that he was being recorded. He screamed at the camera that he didn't give a fuck. He told Rachel that he was going to get her. She spoke through the camera and said you will regret you ever met me.

Wow, he is crazy. So glad I actioned the security. i wonder what she meant by her statement.

'Good morning Mom!'

I love the sleepy, disheveled hair look, so sexy.

'Chase, today we will work on the Jill photos. I think we should pivot to videos though. What do you think?'

VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers
12