Photo Session Cheat

Story Info
Hubby tries to punish cheating wife.
4.7k words
3.57
13.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers

My wife, Alice, cheated on me with a guy she works with. I didn't find out about it at first. When I did Alice told me that the guy had broken it off a couple of weeks earlier because his wife was getting suspicious. Maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, after a lot of crying and begging, Alice said she'd do anything to make up for it and keep us together.

"It was just a stupid mistake," she said. "I was just looking for some excitement. I'm sorry. What do I need to do to keep us together?"

I was angry and hurt but I didn't want to end our marriage. "I'll think about it."

I had some options. Revenge sex with some other woman was an attractive thought but I had no prospects and no idea where I'd find someone. It's not like women were begging me for sex. I decided on something that would be good for me but maybe a little uncomfortable for her. Alice is a pretty low-key conservative shy person, which is one reason I was so shocked when I found about her affair (although looking back I probably shouldn't have been).

Like most husbands I wanted a little more adventure in our sex life, including maybe some sexy pictures of my wife. She would only grudgingly let me take a pic or two (nothing too sexy) and was never very happy about it. I decided that some boudoir pictures of her would be just the thing for starters.

"Okay, you want some adventure in your life. I have just the thing." When I told Alice what I wanted the anxiety in her face was obvious, but she reluctantly agreed. My next task was to find a photographer. The more I looked the more I began to realize that professional boudoir photographers were VERY expensive. Our budget couldn't handle it. Then I got to thinking that maybe it didn't have to be a professional. Maybe I could find a talented semi-pro who would do it for less.

I spent some time looking at ads on the Internet and looking at photography club websites. I finally found a guy named Tom who had a regular job and had a photography business on the side. I thought that maybe he wouldn't be so expensive since his principle income didn't come from photography.

I contacted Tom and told him what I was looking for but he was still too expensive for me. Then I had an idea. Since Tom's side gig was a one man show, maybe he'd be willing to trade.

"I have a proposition for you," I said. "Although Alice isn't a pro she gives a really good massage. I will pay for a hotel suite and provide all of the outfits for Alice to wear and you can take the pictures in exchange for a massage from Alice."

Tom agreed as long as he could have some of the pics for his portfolio.

It was all arranged and a date was set. I got online and ordered some outfits for Alice to wear. Alice is a very attractive woman with an average body, maybe a little larger than average in the breasts. I looked for a sexy gown with a high slit, and some sexy revealing lingerie. When time for the shoot arrived I packed it all up and headed to the hotel - me excited and Alice looking nervous and worried.

The hotel suite I booked had a large room with a couch and chairs on one end and a bedroom setup on the other end. There was also a kitchenette and bathroom on the side. After we got in the room I texted the room number to Tom and sat down to wait for him to arrive. I told Alice to try not to look so much like a trapped animal. I wanted the pictures to be sexy and to look like she was enjoying herself. She was uncertain but said that she'd do her best.

Tom arrived about 15 minutes later. It was the first time I had actually seen him. He was mid-thirties (I guess) and pretty average looking with just a bit of a belly. After introductions all around I poured each of us a glass of wine to help ease the tension. I made sure Alice's glass had a little extra wine.

Tom unpacked his camera and tripod and announced, "Okay, let's get started."

I had Alice put on the evening dress first. It was cut very low in the front, all the way down to her navel, and was open in the back. The dress was ankle length with the slit up the front of her left leg all the way up to her waist. When she first put it on she kept her thong panty on but it ruined the lines of the dress so I made her take it off. When she stood with her right leg forward the slit opened enough to see her pubic hair.

Tom took many pictures with her in various poses such as one leg forward and then the other, legs together, legs apart, side view, rear view, etc. He then had her lay on her stomach on the couch propped up on her elbows. That view showed her breasts quite nicely. He also had her lay on her back with her knee bent showing a lot of leg and a peek of hair. A few more poses with her sitting in various positions and it was time to change outfits.

The next outfit was a transparent teddy with a transparent thong panty. After a few standing poses Tom directed Alice to the bed. "Here, sit like this," he said as he moved her body into different positions. At various times he managed to touch or grab her arms, legs, shoulders, and waist to position her for the camera. I noticed Alice's breathing pick up a bit. I think she was starting to get turned on by all of his attention.

Standing behind Tom while he worked I was able to clearly see Alice's nipples and pubic hair through the material of the teddy. The poses were sexy and very suggestive.

"Okay, I think we have enough of that one. Next outfit?" said Tom.

I decided to skip the last outfit I had brought and just handed Alice a large scarf. She looked at me questioningly.

"Take everything off and just drape this over you," I told her. Her eyes got big but with an uncertain look she did as I directed.

Throughout the photo session Tom had been sporting a bulge in his trousers. When Alice came out with just the scarf his bulge got bigger. Now it was time to have some fun with the pics.

Tom had Alice sit on the bed in various positions with the scarf around her neck covering both breasts and down between her legs. Then he had her expose one and then the other breast. Next he had her lay on the bed in several different positions covering or exposing her breasts and pussy.

While directing Alice how to pose Tom would move the scarf around and managed to touch or brush against Alice's breasts and pussy several times. I know it was having an effect on Alice and I could see the effect it was having on Tom.

"Okay, I think we've got it," announced Tom at last. He put his equipment away and started getting undressed for his massage. Alice, still naked from the photo session, walked over to where I was sitting on the couch to get dressed but I just handed her some lotion and nodded toward the bed where Tom was laying naked face down.

Alice's eyes got big and she had a very uncertain look on her face but I just nodded toward the bed again. She gave me a 'whatever' look and headed over to start the massage.

Tom was lying in the middle of the bed. Alice sat on her knees and began to work on his back. To reach his back she had to get right up against Tom's side. At one point, as she moved around, Tom's hand was between Alice's knees as she sat. His fingers were just inches from her pussy and when he twitched them a couple of times he definitely grazed her lips and clit. Alice took a sharp breath but didn't move away.

Alice straddled Tom's leg as she worked on this thigh and butt. Her pussy was rubbing against his calf as she worked up high on his thigh and brushed against his balls. Tom squirmed a bit as she worked. She moved to his other leg and did the same thing. Then it was time for him to turn over.

Tom turned over and displayed a rock-hard dick. Alice just stared at it for a minute and then began to work on his chest. She was doing a passable job but kept looking over at his dick. She quickly finished on Tom's chest and then moved down to his legs. It didn't take her long to work her way up to his crotch.

After working around his abdomen temptation finally got the better of her and Alice grabbed Tom's dick. She just held it for a moment feeling the firmness and texture. Then she began to stroke. Stroking soon led Alice to lower her mouth to his dick and suck, which really surprised me. She looked back at me once and then started to concentrate on what she was doing.

Tom was tensing and moaning. He finally said, "come here," and began to pull Alice up to him. She straddled his hips and lowered herself down on him until his hard dick started to slide into her pussy. She began to moan along with Tom as she felt his dick fill her up. Alice was bouncing up and down on Tom as he was thrusting up into her while mauling her tits. It only took a few minutes for Tom to erupt and fill Alice with his cum.

They were both breathing hard as Alice rolled off of Tom and lay beside him with cum starting to leak out of her pussy. I couldn't help the hardon I had or my horniness at what I had just seen. "My turn," I said stripping off my clothes as I went to the bed. I spread Alice's legs, quickly slipped my hard dick into her cummy pussy and started to pump her as she lay there next to Tom. It didn't take me long to add to the cum flowing out of Alice.

After adding my load of cum to Alice's pussy I rolled off of her on the other side. We all lay there silently thinking about what had just happened. I felt Alice's hand on my dick starting to gently stoke it. I leaned up and saw that she was doing the same to Tom on the other side. I'm normally a one-and-done guy but seeing what she had done and what she was doing now started my dick to rise again. It seemed that she was having the same effect on Tom.

In just a few minutes Tom climbed up on top of Alice and began to fuck her again. I slid up and brought my dick up to Alice's mouth. She took me in and started sucking as Tom continued to fuck her getting more vigorous at he went along. I couldn't believe all of this was happening. When Tom began to jerk and moan as he was cumming again I lost my load in Alice's mouth. She swallowed it all as once again the three of us were laying on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"This has been great, but I need to get going. My wife will be home soon," said Tom. We lay there naked on the bed as Tom dressed and packed up his equipment. "I'll have the pictures ready in a few days. I'll email you when they're done."

With that he left. Alice just looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Was that what you wanted?" she asked.

"Well," I had to admit, "It was more than I expected."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"What do you want now?" she asked.

"I'll give it some thought. Tell me, honestly, how you feel about what just happened."

"Well, it was great, exciting, and like you said, unexpected. How do you feel about it?"

I just smiled. "It gives me some ideas."

I was actually surprised about how I felt. I was turned on watching my wife get fucked. More than that, I was turned on that she was fucked by a stranger and then had more than one cock. It gave me the idea that I might want to see her getting fucked by several cocks, sort of like a gang bang. How many does it take to make it a gang bang, I wondered?

A few days later Tom sent me a link to his website where he had posted Alice's pictures. I only later realized that the pictures weren't password protected. They were viewable by anyone. They were not the sort of pictures that you wanted just anybody to see. I was concerned about what it might lead to.

A week or so after that Alice came home and told me that some of the guys where she works had seen her pictures and were talking about them. I wondered how they knew about the pictures.

"How did they find out about the pictures? Did you tell someone, maybe your ex-boyfriend?"

"I guess I did," she muttered while looking at the floor.

"Are you still fucking him?" I asked.

"No!" she said a little too fast and forceful. I wondered.

"So he spread the word," I suggested.

"I guess."

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"Pretty much what you'd expect; some rude comments, some complementary," she said. "A couple of them seem to want to have sex with me."

"I don't doubt that," I replied.

My wife works in the clerical department of a company with about 200 or so employees. I'd say about 60% of them are male, mostly non-clerical workers. Knowing the culture of the company I didn't doubt that Alice's pictures had been discussed and probably viewed by most of the male and many of the female employees. I had assumed that her former lover would keep his mouth shut about their affair to try to keep his wife from finding out, but I guess bragging about it was too much to resist.

"Since you like showing yourself off, I think I have an idea for some excitement for you," I said. Alice looked uncertain but I just told her that I'd let her know.

I did a little research and found a strip club that had weekly amateur nights. I decided that Alice was going to enter the contest. I told her about it a couple of days before it would happen. I wondered if she was going to tell any of the guys from her work.

When the night for the contest arrived we got to the bar about a half hour early. I got us a table and got Alice a drink. The contest girls would dress in whatever they were wearing so I made sure that Alice was dressed sexily. She had on a short skirt with a lacey thong and a pullover top with no bra. As I scanned the people sitting around the stage I thought I recognized a couple of guys from Alice's work. It was too dark to be sure but if it was them then it was too much to be a coincidence.

When the DJ announced the contest Alice and three other girls approached the stage. The DJ gave them some instructions and then the dancing began. Each girl would dance a song for three minutes and could take off as much as they wanted as long as they weren't fully nude. After each girl had danced a song they would all be brought up to the stage together for the vote.

The contest started and Alice danced second. Alice is a middle-aged wife. She looks damned good but is still a middle-aged woman. One of the girls was a hottie who was dressed sexy and really worked the crowd. One of the girls was overweight and wearing jeans too tight to take off. The third girl was pretty much like Alice.

It was pretty obvious that the hottie was going to win (maybe a ringer brought in to save the club some money?). It was also obvious that the fatty was going to lose. That made the contest for second between Alice and the other girl.

Alice looked a little timid as she danced but moved well enough as she pulled her top over her head revealing her tits. She let them bounce a bit as she moved to the music. Next she dropped her skirt and danced around the stage in just her tiny lacey thong with just a hint of pubic hair showing above. The hottie, who had gone first, had played with her thong teasingly pulling it aside and down for peeks at her pussy. Alice had seen that and did similar giving flashes of her pussy. If she hadn't looked so timid and scared while she was dancing she might have given the hottie a run for her money.

After they had all danced the four girls stood together on the stage. Alice stood shyly as she displayed her body to the room full of people wearing only the tiny thong. Predictably, the hottie won first place and Alice got second. She dressed in front of the stage and came back to our table where I bought her another drink.

"So," I asked, "how'd you like that?"

She just gave me a disapproving look as she took a drink.

"You looked pretty hot out there," I added.

I checked the room but it looked like the two guys I thought might be her coworkers were gone. If those guys really were from Alice's work then the next day was going to be interesting for her.

Alice didn't talk much about work for the next couple of weeks. I still wasn't sure that she wasn't screwing around there. I decided it was time for more payback.

I had an idea. "I tell you what," I told her early one week. "If you want to have some more excitement, tell the guy who's most anxious to fuck you that the way to get me out of the house for awhile would be to give me two tickets to the game on Sunday. Say you'll tell me it was some kind of award from work. I really would like to go to that game with my buddy Dan."

Alice didn't act excited about it but she was still trying to make up for her affair. I didn't really expect anything from it but on Friday she handed me two tickets to the game. I was surprised but I called Dan and gave him the good news. Then it occurred to me that my wife was going to spend a couple of hours fucking some guy from her work. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but I really wanted to go to that game.

Sunday morning I kissed Alice good-bye and left to pick up Dan and go to the stadium. Between the game, driving to and from the stadium, and getting in and out of the parking lot I was gone for almost five hours. The game was exciting and I had a great time with my bud.

When I got home Alice was sitting in the living room looking well used wearing only a long wife-beater t-shirt.

"How'd it go?" I asked her.

"He came over, we fucked, he left," she answered simply.

"Not good enough. I want details."

Alice just sighed and gave me a pained look. I don't know if she was really unhappy about it or if she was just putting on an act for my benefit.

"He came over and brought some wine. After a quick glass each we went to the bedroom and got naked. He licked me some and I sucked him some. Then he fucked me face up for awhile and then doggie for awhile. He turned me face up again and finally came in my pussy. We rested a bit and then he went at it again. It took longer the second time but he finally filled me up again and then he left. That was about an hour ago."

I looked at her and considered that she had just been fucked and filled twice. "Okay, it's my turn."

I took Alice to our bedroom and proceeded to fuck her on the bed where her other guy had just done that (I never did find out his name). Her pussy felt warm and silky as I added my load to the other two.

As the weeks went on I tried to get Alice to tell me how she felt about her extra-marriage activities; did she like it, not like it, get mad, not care? She wasn't giving much away but she wasn't fighting me on it, either.

When hunting season came around I really wanted to go but day leases are really expensive. I had an idea to use Alice to get that for me.

"So," I asked her one day, "are you still getting offers from the guys at your work?"

"Yeah," she answered, "them and others."

That surprised me. What others?

"What others?" I asked.

"Friends of the guys at work and a couple of the husbands of the girls I work with."

"Wow. Do the girls know their husbands are asking? Have you taken any of them up on their offers?"

Alice just looked at me and didn't say anything. I wasn't sure what that meant.

"Okay, I want to go hunting with Dan but a day lease is pretty expensive. Do you think one of your guys would be willing to give you 300 dollars to get rid of me for a weekend?"

"I suppose," she said with a sigh.

"Give it a try," I said.

A week later, Alice told me she had a guy who would pay the money for a weekend with her. I told her to get it and started making plans. I called Dan and got it all set up. I was excited about getting to go hunting with my buddy. I didn't really give too much thought at first about what that would mean about Alice and this guy.

On Saturday morning, Dan and I headed down to the lease. We were going to get settled in, hunt early Sunday morning, and then be home Sunday evening.

We had a great time hunting even though we didn't get anything. When I got home on Sunday Alice was sitting on the couch watching TV. Once again she was only wearing the wife-beater t-shirt. On the coffee table in front of her was a take-out pizza box. I wondered if she had taken delivery of the pizza wearing just that t-shirt that clearly showed her nipples through the material and didn't quite cover her pussy.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers
12