Photo Shoot

Story Info
A chance encounter on a mountain trail...
2.3k words
4.53
35.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
303 Followers

It was a beautiful fall day as I walked along the trail up to the viewpoint. Being mid week, I hadn't met any others out on the trail. I had taken a couple of photos of a Ruffed Grouse I spotted in a clearing. Other than that and shots of the leaves turning colour, there really wasn't much to shoot. As I rounded the last little bend in the trail, I was surprised to see a young lady sitting by herself on the big rock at the viewpoint. I made a little noise so that she would hear me coming and not be startled. She turned and looked my way and smiled. She looked like she was in her late 20's and had long dark hair and big brown eyes. She had a really pretty round face. She had on a long black coat and was taking some photos with her phone.

As I got close, she said "Hi" and then saw my camera with the big 500 lens and said, "Nice camera!"

Jokingly I answered, "Well, you know what they say, size matters!" which elicited a giggle from her.

I told her my name was Ken, and she said she was Allison, but everyone called her Allie.

We chatted a bit, and she asked me about what things I was taking photos of, and I showed her the pictures of the grouse on the display, and she said it was pretty neat. She said she liked to come to places like this just to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. She asked if I could take a couple of photos of her with my camera and send them to her as her phone took crappy pictures. I said sure but would have to move a bit because of the lens, and I didn't have my portrait lens with me. I moved higher up hill, and when I turned around, she had taken off the long coat and was standing in front of the rock. She had quite the curvy body, big breasts that looked really good in the purple sweater and the jeans she was wearing set off the curve of her full hips. I took several shots of her as she did some goofy and some serious poses. After I finished, I showed her the photos on my display, and she was quite excited about them. She wrote down her email address on a piece of paper she found in her purse, and I told her I would send them when I got home. As I started to leave, she came over and hugged me and said, "Thank you'.

Later that evening, I downloaded the photos to my computer and found that some of the ones I had taken of her had turned out pretty good, even with the long lens. I did a little processing and then picked the best ones to send to her. I went to my coat and found the piece of paper that she had written her email on. I was surprised by her email address. Maybe she was not as innocent as she seemed on the trail. I sent the photos in several emails as they were pretty big files.

I was out all the next day hiking, and when I got home and checked my mail, I saw that she had replied to me. To say I was a little shocked when I read her email is an understatement.

"Hi Ken: Got the photos, and they were beautiful. Thank you so much. When I saw how good they were, I wondered if you might be interested in taking some more photos of me. My phone takes crappy pictures, and I like taking pics of myself and sharing them online. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and like sharing pics of myself in my undies and sometimes less. But they are all selfie type pics and the guys I share with keep asking me for better pics. Would you consider doing a little photo shoot for me? We could do it at my apartment, and I could wear a few different outfits. I can't afford to pay you, but it might be a 'fun' thing for you. Let me know. xoxo Allie."

I sat there a bit stunned. I had done some sexy photos for a friend a number of years back, and it had been a bit of a turn on. But I hardly knew Allie, and she was certainly young enough to be my daughter. I thought about it for a bit, and then said to myself, What the Hell!" and responded that I would be happy to do it.

We went back and forth on email before we finally got a day and time that worked for both of us. So on the following Friday night, I found myself riding the elevator up to her floor with a couple of bags of camera equipment. She was waiting at the door for me, and it opened before I could even knock. I entered the apartment and put down the bags, and she came over, hugging me.

"I'm really excited to do this Ken," she said, "so glad you agreed,"

I told her I was happy to do it and to do a shoot with a beautiful lady will be fun.

She giggled and said, "Even a chubby one like me?"

I told her that I had always liked curvy ladies and that I am looking forward to taking some sexy shots of her. We chatted a bit about where to take the photos. I picked out a beautiful spot in the dining area of the apartment where we could do some poses with a chair. And she thought that her bed would be a good place as she had just bought a new all white duvet cover. I moved a few things around and set up my tripod in the dining area and put the chair in front of a solid colour light blue wall. I played around with the lights while Allie went to the bedroom to put on the first outfit.

When she came back, I am sure my jaw almost hit the floor. She was wearing a sheer black teddy that looked great. Her hair was up, and she had put on red lipstick to match her red nails. Her full breasts filled the front of the teddy, and her nipples were threatening to pierce the thin material. "You like," she giggled as she walked to the chair.

"You look beautiful," I told her as she positioned herself on the chair, with the back facing the camera. I moved to my camera and could feel myself getting a bit flustered in the presence of this goddess.

We took a series of shots in different poses, some showing off her breasts, some her great ass. As we finished the set, she came over and stood close as I scrolled through the images on the display. I could feel her breasts against my arm as she leaned in to see the pictures.

"Let's do a few more," she said, "with just my panties on." And with that, she took off the teddy, slipped on a pair of black lacy panties and walked back to the chair. I couldn't take my eyes off those gorgeous breasts, and when she saw me looking, she said giggling, "They're 38DD!" then stuck her tongue out at me.

As we shot the next set, I had to come over and adjust her pose a couple of times, and as I did, her bare breasts brushed my arm. "Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" I asked, and she just giggled, shook her breasts, and replied, "I wonder why?"

We finished the second series, and then I said that we should move to the bedroom for the next set. As I moved the equipment into the room, she was in the walk-in closet and had stripped off her panties and stood there nude, holding up a matching set of red bra and panties.

She slipped them on and then put on a pair of red pumps. Along with her red lips and nails and creamy white skin, the effect was amazing. She was into the modeling thing now and got into several sexy poses while the shutter on my camera kept clicking away. "That's it," I said, "Lift your tits, make them an offering to the camera! Good, now lean forward, look like you are crawling toward your lover! Yes.? Now lay back, on your side, show me that great ass!" Finally, I said, "OK, let's do some topless and then some nudes if you are OK with that."

She quickly stripped off the bra and started posing again. She was so sexy and knew how to show it off. After a bit, I said, "OK, now lay back, lift your hips and slowly slide your panties off." I kept shooting as she did just as I asked, and it was so hot. Her slit was bare, but she had a trimmed little patch of hair above.

"Like what you see, Daddy?" she asked coyly as she slipped her panties completely off, and then tossed them at me. I was a little taken aback by the 'Daddy,' and I could tell she was getting aroused by the session as the lips of her pussy glistened. Not to say that my cock wasn't bursting in my jeans.

"Can we do some closeup shots?" she asked, "Of my tits and pussy?"

I took the camera from the tripod and moved closer. I knelt on the edge of the bed and did closeups of Allie's breasts. I told her to pinch the nipples and to push them together, and she was more than happy to comply. Then I moved to get a better angle of that delicious looking pussy.

"Now slide your hand down, those nails will look good as you touch yourself." I directed, and she happily complied.

It was then that she surprised me again by saying, "Would Daddy like a taste?"

I was so hot, and I didn't hesitate. I put down the camera and slid my hands under her bottom and pulled her to me. My lips found the hot wetness, and my tongue happily explored. It had been a long time since I had tasted a hot pussy, and I was in heaven. Her nectar was so sweet on my tongue. I felt her fingertips in my hair, gripping, heard her soft whimpers of pleasure as I ministered to her. My lips found that extended little button of flesh, and I gently sucked it as I slipped two fingers into her. I heard her gasp and felt her fingers grip my hair more tightly. My tongue teased her clit as my fingers pressed up, seeking that oh so sensitive spot. I heard her cry out and felt her body quiver. The words "Oh fuck Daddy, yes!' made me happy.

I kept going until she pulled me away. I looked up at her and smiled, then slowly kissed my way up her lush body until our lips met in a long deep kiss.

As our lips parted, I said, "Thank you, Allie, it has been so long since I have enjoyed a woman so intimately."

She smiled and then giggled as she said, "I think you are overdressed, Ken, cause now it is my turn!"

With that, she began unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it open and kissing my chest. "Mmmm!" she said, "I love that grey hair."

Her fingertips found my belt, undoing it and then the zipper, her fingers brushing my cock as she worked my trousers off. I had not been so hard in years. She undressed me completely, then told me to lay back and just enjoy.

I felt her lips on my belly, tongue swirling around my navel, her big breasts brushing my legs. She looked up at me with a wicked little smile and said, "Would Daddy like to cum in Allie's mouth?"

Not needing a response, I felt her soft lips caressing the head of my cock. Her tongue was swirling around my swollen flesh. Her nails lightly raking my balls as she took me deeper into her hot mouth. I closed my eyes and just savoured the sensations. I wondered if it were a dream, one that I did not want to end. Her lips tightened around my shaft as she moved up and down in a nice slow rhythm. "Oh god, Allie," I moaned, "It has been so long, and it feels so good!"

She pulled her mouth from me for a moment and replied, "Just enjoy, I want to make you feel so good!"

Then she was back to my cock, taking it in her hand and licking the head, soft little moans of pleasure coming from her lips as she teased my flesh. She licked down my shaft and then swirled her tongue around my balls. I was right on the edge, and as her tongue returned to my shaft I moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

With that, she took me in her hot mouth and sucked me as my cock spurted. It felt so good, and Allie kept sucking until I was completely drained. I lay there, my cock still in her mouth, and my body shivered in pleasure. I ran my fingertips through her hair as I savoured the intimacy of the moment.

After a time, she let me slip from her mouth, and she slid up my body until our lips met in another long deep kiss. Her curvy body cuddled against me, and I held her tight. No words were spoken, and none were needed. I wondered if there would be more, but for now, I just wanted to enjoy the wonderful feeling of contentment that I felt right at that moment...

CanadianM
CanadianM
303 Followers