Photographed by my Friend: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the camera down, Bert smiled at me.

"It's fine," he said warmly. "You've been doing so well. I'll turn my back, and you can...get yourself excited. Let me know when you're getting close, and we'll start up again."

"Okay," I said. I should have guessed Bert would be cool about it. *Bert*. "Sorry. I just...I feel like I'm letting two people down at the same time."

"Not at all," Bert said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Tell me when you're ready."

Closing my eyes, I tried to relax. I placed my hand on my panties, and began gently stroking my pussy again. I could practically hear her roar at the attention.

With my other hand, I grabbed my right breast, not worried about them being exposed, knowing Bert had his back turned.

*Click.*

Breathing in and out slowly, I could feel myself getting calmer.

*Click, click.*

To speed things in, I slid my hand into my panties, barely managing to stifle a moan.

*Click, click, click.*

"Let me know when you're ready," Bert said softly.

"Ready," I tried to say, but all that came out was a soft moan.

*Click, click, click, click.*

"Ready," I panted, my fingers tending to my wet pussy. I managed to actually get the word out this time, although it was followed by a series of loud moans.

*Click, click, click, click, click.*

I could feel my chest expanding as my breathing got heavier.

"Amanda," Bert murmured.

"Mmm?" I moaned back.

"Your hand..."

I could feel Bert's hand grab mine from between my legs, and return it to his chest.

*Click, click, click, click, click, click.*

Without hesitation, I moved my other hand between my legs. I was so worked up, I started instinctively stroking Bert's chest.

*Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.*

Giving myself over to the escalating pleasure, my instincts took over as I blocked out my surroundings.

"Yesss..." I moaned softly.

*Clickclickclickclickclickclick.*

"Amanda," Bert whispered.

"Mmmm?" I moaned loudly.

"Your tits..."

I could barely even register who the voice belongs to; it was all a blur.

"Hmm?"

"You should cover your tits..."

My eyes still closed, I clumsily tried to pull the sheets over my body. I couldn't even tell if it worked, and I didn't care - my body had been taken over by the pleasure, and all I cared about was cumming, cumming, cumming.

*Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.*

"Not quite," Bert whispered, suddenly grabbing the hand that was bringing me such pleasure and firmly moving it to my breasts. "I can't get the shot I want without everything being revealed."

"Hurry..." I moaned, desperately wanting to get back to playing with myself.

"I'm going as fast as I can," he said, taking photos rapidly. "Bite your lip for me?"

*Click click click click click.*

I obeyed. A little too hard.

"Ahhh!"

I could hear Bert sigh, and felt my stomach sink. I knew I was disappointing him - disappointing David - but all I wanted to do was *cum*.

"Amanda," he said gently. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"What?"

"I don't want to touch you accidentally, so I thought I'd get permission for."

The question made me sober up somewhat, but my mind was still flooded with arousal.

"I, uh..."

"I need you to cum for me," he muttered.

*Click click click click click.*

"You want to cum, don't you?"

*Click click click click click.*

"Yess..." I moaned. "But..."

"What is it, Amanda?"

*Click click click click click.*

"I can...I can make myself cum."

"I need your hands where they are," he reminded me.

*Click click click click click.*

"You don't want David to know there was someone else here, do you?"

I shook my head violently. No. Couldn't have that. Couldn't.

"We don't have much time," Bert said insistently. "Is it okay if I touch you? I know exactly the shot I want to get, and this is the fastest way to do it."

"There's a...vibrator...there." I replied, motioning towards the drawer.

I don't know how he did it without my hand leaving his chest, or without the stream of photos pausing, but he quickly managed to get my vibrator out of the bedside cabinet and turn it on.

The clicking started to mix with the sound of my toy's vibration as he moved it between my legs.

*Buzzzzclickclickclickclickclickzzzz*.

Precisely, expertly, he began rubbing the sex toy on the outside of my panties, even as his camera continued to snap pictures.

"Ohhhhhh god," I moaned, as the fast vibration made contact with my pussy. I slid my hand higher, towards Bert's neck.

He began moving the toy up and down my wet panties, as though learning the lay of the land.

*Clickclickbuzzzzzzzclickclickclickclick.*

My trembling must have told him that he'd found my clit, because he paused at the exact right spot, and started making small circular motions with the toy.

*Clickbuzzzzzclickzzzzzzclickzzzzz*.

"Cum for me," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "Cum for me."

"Ahhhhh...fuck!" I moaned. I could feel my nails pushing into his neck as I tried to hold on. No matter how wildly I thrashed and bucked, Bert managed to keep the toy pressed gently against my clit.

*Clickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzclickclick.*

"Make me cum," I urgently whispered. "Please. *Please*. Make me cum..."

Bert increased the pressure slightly, and I pushed my hips up to make contact - I could feel the vibration not only on my pleasure button, but through my entire groin. My crotch, my thighs, my labia - they were all buzzing as Bert's hand and my vibrator did their work.

I could feel Bert's hand on my inner thighs. My best friend's bare hand was pressed against my inner thigh, as he held a vibrator against my clit.

*Buzzzzclickclickzzzzclickclickzzzzz.*

"Ahhh...yesss....I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Make me cum, B!"

"Cum for me, Mandy," he hissed in response. "Cum for me, you little slut..."

My other hand moved up to the top of his face, resting on his beard. I wanted to pull him to me and kiss him. I wanted to feel his beard against my cheeks.

I was laying completely topless in front of him as he felt a vibrator to my clit, and I cradled his face and called his name.

He never stopped taking photos for a second.

*Clickclickclickbuzzclickclickclick.*

I could feel my body tense up - the tension turned into a trembling shock as I came, my loud screams of pleasure echoing throughout the room. I could feel B continue to press the toy against me, as he captured my pleasure in high resolution.

*Clickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzzzz...*

As I came down from my orgasm, I pushed the vibrator away, my clit becoming too sensitive to the fast vibrations. My eyes still closed, I thrashed around the bed, taking deep breaths. At the sound of Bert turning off the vibrator, I opened my eyes. It felt like the world was spinning, but certainly not in a bad way.

I watched in a haze as he packed the camera down. The lens in one pocket, the SD card in another. By the time I'd come down from my orgasm, the entire kit had been disassembled and stashed into his various pockets.

"Fffuck," I whispered. "That was...-"

"I've got to run," Bert interrupted with a smile. "But that was really great. And hey! You didn't get naked, and I didn't accidentally touch you. Mission successful."

So here's the thing - a part of me really wanted him to stay. Him running out like that...I felt like a used slut after a one-night stand. But I couldn't say that, so I just nodded, reminding myself that this was strictly professional.

Now that he was done with the pics, he had no reason to stay.

"When are you coming over next?"

The words had slipped out of my mouth without needing convincing from David.

"I'll see if I can make some time this weekend," he said. "And I'll get those photos to you tonight, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered back, wearing nothing but a pair of stained panties. "Enjoy dinner."

He looked confused for a second, before nodding.

"Right," he grinned. "The date!"

"...with your parents."

"Oh, yes. Right. Dinner with the parents."

I smiled at him as he left.

###

True to his word, he sent through a batch that evening. They were racier than the previous sets had been - but there were none that suggested anyone else was there, thank god. He'd done a great job of making them all like like selfies, as though they'd been taken on my pre-historic phone.

My eyes widened as I approached the end of the collection; several photos had me holding 'the camera' with both hands, fully exposing my breasts.

Just as he'd said, the photos where I was clearly aroused were the best. I stared at them for what felt like hours - I looked like a confident, sexual creature, even with my eyes closed.

I liked the me I saw in the photos.

The last few showed my post-orgasm comedown. I had this look of incredible serenity and peace on my face. I liked that version of me, too.

As I skimmed through the photos again and again, memories of the afternoon's events came back to me, and I found myself touching myself as I looked at my own photos, thinking about what we'd done, how hard I'd cum, and how fucked up the whole situation had gotten.

I decided not to send David the full batch this time; I felt too guilty about exposing my breasts to my friend.

But I kept the photos anyway. Just in case.

Photographed by my Friend

by BurroGirl18 and Pan

Chapter 4

*"manda.

i cannot believe how lucky i am to hav u. sum of the other guys show me pics of their girls and they dont hold a candle to u. dont worry - i dont show any1 ur pics. there just for me and i luv it. u r all mine and i m all urs. :)

love u,

-dave"*

That weekend, Bert came around as agreed. I answered the door to see him with a cheerful smile on his face, and Chinese food in his hand.

"Hey," I said, trying desperately not to sound awkward. I don't think I managed.

"Hey," he said, holding up the bag of food. "I thought we might have some dinner before the show."

"Great," I replied, not even bothering to smile at his joke. "I...I almost feel as if our friendship has gotten too professional, if you know what I mean. We barely even hang out any more, and you always rush off so quickly after."

It took a lot of effort to get those sentences out, and Bert just nodded in response.

"It's just...I dunno."

I trailed off and looked away, embarrassed.

"Sorry," he said, sitting on my bed. "I've been so busy lately. I'll tell you what - next week, how about we go see a movie? I'll even let you pay."

"Sounds like a date," I smiled in response. "I probably need to repay you for your help anyway."

"Ah, don't worry about it. I've been making more than enough spare change from selling your pictures online."

"What?!"

"It's true," he said, staring me in the eyes. "You're now the poster girl for 'hot singles in your area'."

I stared at him, aghast, until I finally noticed the smile dancing around the corner of his mouth.

"Don't even joke about that!" I exclaimed, punching him in the arm.

The back of his throat came into view as he laughed. I pulled out the Chinese - he'd gotten lemon chicken, my favorite. I unceremoniously opened it, and started shoving it into my mouth with the chopsticks.

"What'd David think of the latest batch of pictures?" Bert asked, opening the wontons.

"He was satisfied," I answered.

"Oh yeah? Which ones did he like the best?"

"He didn't specify," I said. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. The photos had been...

Yeah. Bert was really good at what he did.

"If we weren't already planning on getting married, I think those photos would have done the trick."

Bert laughed. "He likes 'em that much?"

"Oh yeah."

"That's great," he said, his mouth half-full. "I've got lots of ideas for tonight's batch..."

We sat opposite each other on the bed, the Chinese food between us. God, how many times had we done this?

It felt good. Bert was an old friend, helping out. He was comfortable, like a worn pair of shoes.

So what if he'd seen me half-naked? We'd known each other our whole lives. Besides, he'd never been anything but professional.

A memory of our last session surfaced, and I glanced at the drawer beside my bed containing my vibrator.

"What kind of ideas?" I asked. "Should I be worried?"

Bert replied with a long, technical answer, talking about refractive light surfaces, the work of old photographers. My tension turned to relief, then boredom as he started spouting off the details of a bunch of different lenses, referring to each of them by their full model number.

"What did *you* want to do?" he said finally, before loudly slurping up a noodle.

"I...don't know," I admitted. "Just not the stuff we did last time."

"Yeah, for sure. I'd love to switch it up a bit."

Bert's warm, easy grin made me relax even further. Perhaps too much - I dropped a piece of chicken on my shirt, leaving a big, obvious mark.

"You can take that off if you want," Bert said casually.

"Thanks," I replied dryly. "But I'll pass. I'm not really comfortable being just casually topless around you."

"No skin off my back," he said, stretching and yawning. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

I hesitated. He was right.

But I kept my shirt on anyway.

We split the last wonton and Bert finished his noodles. I sat back, full of Chinese food and feeling satisfied. *Very* satisfied - I'd gotten off twice that morning, and once more right before Bert came around.

I wasn't taking any chances. Not after...last time.

After a minute of watching B unpack his pockets and assemble his camera before my eyes, I took a deep breath and took my shirt off. This time, I'd been careful to wear a bra underneath.

"You want to keep that on this time?" Bert asked, removing his lens cap.

"Yes," I replied firmly. "...if it's no problem."

"No problem with me," he said, before flipping the camera around and taking a quick selfie of the two of us.

*Click.*

I blinked twice, my mind suddenly feeling slightly hazy. "Why do you take those?"

"Evidence," he said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Evidence?"

"If I go missing," he grinned, "the police need a starting point."

I sighed. "I feel like I put way too much trust in you," I said, slowly removing my pants.

"Matching bra and panties," he said approvingly. "Nice."

*Click.*

"Let's do something a little different this time," he suggested, as he adjusted the lighting in my bedroom.

"...what?"

In response, he opened my drawer, pulled out my vibrator, and tossed it to me.

"Oh no," I said, catching it. Before I can finish my objection, he cut in.

"It's okay - you don't have to use it for real. Just turn it on and rub it around your body a little; it'll all look the same."

I stared at my vibrator and sighed. I'd already used it three times that day. It wasn't like...

Everything was going to be okay.

It was just Bert. He was just my camera. The B.E.R.T, model 4.

"...fine," I sighed. "Fine."

Bert spent much less time adjusting the lighting this time, and was soon standing in front of me, snapping away.

*Click, click, click, click.*

As soon as the camera began its work, I could feel my inhibitions slipping away. Moving onto the bed, I began to pose, stroking my body with the vibrator. I made sure to stay away from my pussy, but did press it against my nipples - through the bra - in a teasing motion.

"Mmm," I moaned quietly. "Is that what you imagined?"

I didn't know why I said that. It was like I wanted him to remember getting me off.

Even though the vibrator wasn't turned on, it was reminding me of last time. And last time had been...hot.

It had been many things. Worrying. Unprofessional, even.

But I couldn't deny that it had been hot.

"This is great," Bert muttered, moving around the bed and taking photos.

*Click, click, click, click.*

As he photographed me from all angles, I couldn't stop thinking about what it must look like. I was dressed in nothing but a bra and panties, almost completely exposed for Bert. For his camera.

For the world.

*Click, click, click, click.*

I slowly moved the vibrator across my midriff, then my thighs.

"Between your legs," Bert softly instructed. "Touch yourself."

I paused, the vibrator still resting on my inner thigh, teasing me with its presence. It was just a hunk of plastic, but it had...memories. How many times had I gotten myself off with that hunk of plastic?

"You don't have one of those pussy guards they use in movies to shoot sex scenes, do you?"

Bert lowered the camera, and shot me a look.

"What?" I said, staring at him defiantly. "You have all sorts of weird stuff in those pockets."

Emptying his pockets, Bert returned my glare with a grin. He pulled out a packet of condoms, a banana, three USB cords, a mouse trap, his cell phone, a bunch of camera gear, a flexible mini-tripod, a pair of socks, a bottle of lube, and a small gold ring.

"Sorry, A," he said, starting to load them back in. "No luck. But this is for David, remember? I'm sure he's seen it all before."

"Wait," I said, holding up one hand. "Why are you carrying around a bottle of lube?"

"Why do you think?"

I hesitated, not sure how to answer. Within a few moments, the back of his throat came into view as he laughed.

"It's for taking portraits. You know how in films, the screen goes hazy when there's a love scene? They used to do that by smearing lubricant around the outside of the lens."

"Really? Doesn't that hurt the camera?"

"Nope! It's just glass; you can wipe it off once you're done."

"Huh...T-I-L."

"Cameras are pretty tough. Especially me, the B.E.R.T. version 4. No lube required!"

I shot him a weird look, but he got the perfect revenge, raising the camera and capturing it for all eternity.

*Click.*

"Come on," he said, continuing to circle the bed. "Let's make David a very happy man."

The camera kept on clicking as Bert took photos of my exposed form, bra and panties, a switched-off vibrator between my legs.

*Click, click, click, click, click.*

As he captured my image, I began to inch the vibrator up my inner thigh, towards my pussy.

Thank god it wasn't turned on.

"Turn it on," he said in a low voice.

"What?"

"Yeah, I didn't think it was necessary, but I think the camera actually can tell when it's on and when it's off. Turn it on so I can check?"

"Oh...okay."

I wanted to argue. I wanted to refuse.

Instead, I turned the vibrator on.

*Click.*

"Hahh..." I moaned, moving the toy up my leg. God...even after three orgasms, I still wasn't satisfied.

Because I missed David. I was lonely. That's all it was.

"That looks so hot," Bert said. *Click, click, click, click.* "God you're sexy."

*Click, click, click, click.*

I found myself mentally repeating Bert's words. I looked hot. God I was sexy.

For David. This was all for David.

Unable to resist, I slid the vibrator across my panties, carefully avoiding my clit. Even though I wasn't in direct contact with it, the vibration was rubbing the fabric against my sensitive love button, increasing my arousal.

"Mmmhm..."

*Click, click, click, click.*

Bert reached down and adjusted my leg slightly. His hand was only in contact with my calf for a second, but I found myself arching my back. My body wanted to be closer to him, to be touched by him.

No. Not by Bert specifically. I missed *David*. Hell, I missed male company.

That's all it was.

*Click, click, click, click.*

My photographer friend reached down again, to pull my panties out of my crack. As he did, his hand lightly grazed across my butt.

I looked up, alarmed, but I couldn't see Bert's face - just the big black lens of the camera.

*Click, click, click, click.*