Photographer - Beth Ann's Massage

Story Info
Beth Ann gets a full body massage!
6.7k words
4.41
6.4k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Photographer -- Beth Ann's Massage

By OneWhoKnows

I continued to teach Beth Ann about photography. She was getting quite an education that would help her down the road in business. I was also continuing her education in what life was really about that would influence her for the rest of her life. She was an eager learner. Now that she was over her shyness and had been completely nude in front of me she was feeling even more comfortable.

There was one more thing I really wanted to teach her. This would be a challenge for me. I wanted to treat her to a full body massage. I wanted to have my hands on every inch of her beautiful body. But... This had to be the most relaxing massage I could give with absolutely nothing sexual being involved. I had helped her grow up from a young girl into an amazing young lady. I wanted her to experience more about how wonderful touching could feel.

Since she had said that she thought of me as the father she never had. I wanted to talk to her about sex and council her to remain a virgin until she met that special young man and they could explore that side of life together. This was something that I would not let her talk me into teaching her. Absolutely not!

This is that massage story. There is no sex in it, but it is a good story. Writing it bought back a lot of fond memories of Beth Ann. I hope you enjoy reading it.

The next time she called me was only a couple of days after I had decided that I wanted to treat her to full body massage.

It was early Wednesday evening. My phone rang. I answered, "This is Mike."

What a pleasant surprise. It was Beth Ann. "Hi Mike, If you have some free time can I come talk to you about something?"

"What wrong?" Was the first thing that just automatically came out of my mouth.

She re-assured me, "I hope I didn't panic you too badly. I'm fine. I just need to talk to you."

I replied, "I'm glad that you're OK. You know you can talk to me about ANY subject. Nothing is off the table. If you want to come over right now that's fine with me."

She said, "I'll be there in 20 minutes. See you then."

I started to answer her but she had already hung up. What has her in such a rush that she didn't even wait for me to answer her. I knew I was going to fret over all the possibilities... And then it would turn out to be something else. She had me waiting again.

I looked at my watch. It read 7:00. I opened my curtains so I could watch the parking lot. At 7:16 she drove in. I closed my curtains and went to meet her at the bottom of the stairs.

I could tell from the expression on her face that something was wrong. Over the course of a few weeks I had gotten to really know her.

As soon as she got to me she was reaching for my neck for a hug and a kiss. That didn't surprise me. What happened next shocked me. She didn't let go for a couple of minutes and several serious kisses. All I could do was hold her.

She relaxed a little. I said, "Let's go upstairs. You can tell me what's going on."

I got her short answer again. "OK."

I kept my arm around her as we went up the stairs and into my apartment. I had left the door open so she walked in with me following and closing the door.

I put my finger under her chin and tipped her head up so I could look into her soft hazel eyes. "It's OK. Whatever it is....it's OK. Talk to me."

She said, "Just hold me for a little while... Then we can talk."

I took her in my arms and just held her tightly to my chest. After a few minutes her breathing was back down near normal.

I spoke softly, "Whatever has you upset... we can deal with it. It doesn't matter what it is. Right now you are safe with me. Let's sit on the couch."

She was almost in tears. "Yesterday at work I was waiting on a young man. He seemed nice. It wasn't busy so we talked a little bit."

"He asked me if I would go to dinner with him when I had an evening off. I had today off so I accepted. We met at Goldie's restaurant, each in our own car. His name is John. Of course he knows my name. Dinner was pleasant but he kept trying to put his hands on me. It wasn't at all like you do. He was aggressive. I got up and walked out leaving him sitting there. He had to pay for dinner before he could leave. I drove around a bit to be sure he wasn't following me. I'm pretty sure I lost him. It was scary. I feel safe now. What do I do?"

This I wasn't expecting. "You did the right thing by just getting up and leaving. He should get the message that you are through with him. Tell your boss what happened. I know he has daughters so I'm sure he will understand. I doubt that John will come there for lunch again. If he ever does come into Burger Shack again have your boss tell him to leave or he will call the cops. That should be the end of it. If you ever see him following you in your car, just drive directly to the police station. I'm sure he will not follow you there. If you can get his license plate number, give it to the cops."

Beth Ann was finally relaxing, more like her normal self.

She said, "I got to Goldie's first. I saw him park at Goldie's. I know what kind of car he drives and what color. Something in my mind told me to write his license plate number down. I have it in my purse."

I actually wasn't surprised that she had done that. She had learned a lot about life from me. I said, "That is impressive. You have been paying attention to me as I've tried to educate you about the things you may run into in life. I'm proud of you."

She answered, "I ALWAYS listen to what you say. You have taught me so much."

I explained, "He hasn't actually broken any laws. He's been a jerk, or worse, but it's not enough to call the cops on him. I doubt that anything else will happen, but if it does then just call the cops."

She answered, "I knew you would understand and know what to do."

I said, "I'm going to change the subject for a minute. What have you told your mom about all the time you've been spending with me?"

She answered, "Actually I got real brave and told her all about you being my best friend and most of what we are doing. Don't worry...... Not everything.

I did tell her you're 36. She made no comment. Then she surprised me when she told me to spend as much time with you as I wanted and maybe I could learn things that I hadn't had a chance to learn from not having a father while I was growing up. She knows I trust you."

I said, "I don't want to take the chance that John might see your car when you are driving home, and try to follow you. Tomorrow he will be busy chasing some other unsuspecting girl. Call your mom. Tell her you think some guy is following you so you came where you knew you would be safe. Tell her you are going to stay with me tonight, but not to worry. I think she will understand."

Beth Ann said, "I was hoping I could spend the night with you. Let me call my mom."

She called her mom explaining what was going on. Her mom said it was fine. That she would see her tomorrow.

I started, "You were very smart to meet somewhere in public, so if things weren't going well, you could just say goodnight and most guys would accept that. John was way out of place. It's sad but true, that there are some guys out there like that. You have to be very careful."

She agreed, "I've learned from you to trust my own judgment and I misjudged him. I will be more careful next time."

I told her, "I'm going to change hats here. From my best friend forever hat to my surrogate father hat. We both know that we can discuss anything. This is going to be a very personal discussion. I know we will both be totally honest. OK?"

She answered, "I'll always be honest with you. I know you have always been honest with me. Go ahead."

I started, "I need to have a deep discussion with you about sex. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.... But I will NOT demonstrate anything! We have way to good a friendship to take any chances that could cause our relationship to change. I will not let you even try to change this. I simply will not do it. Do you agree?"

She very calmly said, "I will not do anything to change our relationship. You said you were too old for Shelly, and I am younger than her."

She went on, "We can be EVERYTHING to each other.... But I'm a long way from getting into a sexual relationship with anyone."

I said, "I just want you to tell me what you know or think you know about sex. Again there is nothing to be shy about."

She said, "Of course I took biology in school and it included a section on anatomy. I know how a man and a woman are different. I understand how engaging in sex results in pregnancy and a baby. I've seen dogs do it. I've seen other girls like in gym class. I've seen pictures and statues of nude women and men but never in person."

I said, "I know you trust my judgment. As your surrogate father I want to council you to remain a virgin until you meet that special young man and when the two of you are ready to commit to a life together then you can explore that side of life together. You and he deserve that. Don't ever let anyone push you into anything. You are strong. You can do that."

She answered, "You make me strong and smart about lots of things. Thank you."

I asked, "Do you know the difference between nude and naked?"

She answered, "Not exactly."

"Let me explain and give you a couple of examples. Naked is like a city without a wall around it and the enemy hoard is coming. Or a person is caught out somewhere with no clothes and unable to cover themselves. Nude is a natural state. I'm sure you've seen beautiful pictures or paintings of nude women. Statues in Europe are true depictions of men that are natural and nude."

She smiled, "See, you do know everything and how to explain it."

I said, "Not everything. But I'm glad that you have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of sex. I just needed to know, that you knew."

She said, "With you, talking and understanding is so easy. I tried to talk to my mom and she just changed the subject and wouldn't talk about sex."

I said, "I'm going to change hats again, back to your best friend forever. I'm also going to change the subject. Have you ever read or heard anything about the subject of massage?"

She answered, "Only that it can help relax tight muscles, like after strenuous sports."

I went on, "That is true, but massage is much more than that. A full body massage should take at least an hour or more. Every bit of skin should be rubbed and lightly pinched to increase circulation. Every muscle should be thoroughly worked on to relax it. When a person has received a proper full body massage they will have trouble getting up from where they are lying. The only way to receive a full body massage is completely nude. The person giving the massage may be nude or not. Massage can be a lead in to a sexual encounter, but that is a different kind of massage and not what I am talking about here. Do you understand what I've told you?"

She looked at me with her soft hazel eyes. "I hope that someday I know and understand half as much as you know. I will be a very smart person then. Yes, I understand. Right now... as tense as I have been for the last couple of hours a massage sounds inviting. If you are offering to relax all my tension away.... I'm all yours."

Before I could make any comment she spoke again. "You have always told me there is nothing to worry about and nothing to be shy about. I want to just see what a man looks like nude... you can't be shy! And if I am supposed to be nude to receive a massage... you should be nude to give it. I've never said no to you. You can not say no to my request. You have no reason to say no."

She was right. I had always told her that. She had every right to expect me to do as I said she should. I had no argument. I said, "You can undress in the studio. I will undress in the bedroom. When we are back out here I will explain the details of the massage and prepare a place to do it."

Beth Ann l smiled at me. "Thank you for honoring my request." She headed for the studio. I headed for the bedroom.

It was a good thing that I have lived a nudist life style for years. Any other man would have a problem as soon as they saw her body. I can admire her young body without having any sexual thoughts to distract me. My thoughts will be concentrating on giving my best friend the best massage I have ever given.

We got back to the living room at the same time. I let her take a good look at a nude man. I said, "See, just like the statues in Europe or a depiction in a book." "Yes, I am just a typical man. Just like women are all slightly different sizes and different shapes. Men are the same way. So now you know what is hiding under a man's swimsuit at the beach. If it weren't for a puritan society no one would have to hide their body."

"Help me set up a place for me to massage you. Grab the two big seat cushions off the couch. I'll get a big beach towel and a washcloth so we don't get massage oil on the cushions or the carpet. Using a real light oil helps the massage be smooth. Baby oil is a poor choice because it's a heavy oil. I much prefer cold pressed almond oil. Let me pour a little and warm it." I went to the kitchen. I poured some almond oil in a metal measuring cup and set it on the stove with just a warm burner under it.

Beth Ann was watching closely as I was moving around getting things set up.

She remarked, "You seem to be so relaxed and comfortable walking around nude with me watching you."

I said, "I never thought about mentioning to you that I have lived a nudist life style for years. So for me it's just natural."

She said, "I continue to learn so many things from you. You still amaze me. I need for you to hold me for a couple of minutes. That always makes me know I am safe with you."

We took a couple of steps toward each other. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her at her bust line. We just held each other like we had done so many times before, for a couple of minutes. The only difference was that we were both nude. As we released each other, she pulled my face down for a soft, sweet, sincere kiss that lasted about 30 seconds.

She said, "I am literally in your hands. Take all this tension away."

I said, "Sit on the couch with me for few minutes. I want to explain some details to you."

She sat down and I sat down beside her. We were a little ways apart and turned toward each other so we can see each other while we talk. I reached out and put my hand on her knee. She put her hand on mine. Now we knew we had each other's attention.

I started, "There is a big difference between a full body massage and a sexual massage. A full body massage actually means the massage will cover 99% of the body. The parts of the body that are involved in sex are the other 1%. That 1% is never a part of a full body massage. The instant the 1% gets involved, the massage just became a sexual massage and the 1% will get way more than just 1% of the attention. A full body massage is to totally relax every muscle in your body including the most important muscle in the body.....your brain. A sexual massage does exactly the opposite."

Beth Ann spoke softly, "You have such a way with words."

I went on, "Most health spas that do massage will have special rooms with a massage table so the massager, the one giving the massage can do it standing up. A man is called a masseur and a woman is called a masseuse. The one receiving the massage is the massagee.

She said, "Confusing but I do understand."

I continued, "We obviously don't have a massage table. To improvise we have arranged for your massage on cushions on the floor. A bed is a poor choice. Some parts of a massage will apply considerable pressure on parts of the body. A bed will simply sag and allow the body to bend to wrong way. We will start with you face down and I'll have you turn over later. I will be on my knees leaning over you. I'm glad the carpet is soft."

She asked, "Which way should I face when I lie down?"

I explained, "I will want you lying so the top of your head is even with the end of the cushion and your feet about a foot apart with your arms down alongside your body."

"I have this special little firm pillow that will be under your forehead so your head and neck are straight. The pillow will support your head so your nose is not touching the cushion. If you're ready we can start."

Beth Ann asked, "Can I have one more good hug and kiss first?"

I chuckled, "You can ALWAYS have a hug and a kiss."

We shared a tight hug and soft kiss that lasted almost a minute. I helped her lie down and get into the position that I wanted with the small pillow supporting her head with her face not touching the cushion so she could breathe easily.

I told her, "I will tell you where my hands are going next as we proceed. Otherwise you might flinch and tighten the muscles we are trying to relax. Let me go get that warm oil and some paper towels."

I set the cup of oil off to the side on the washcloth for now. I got down on my knees straight above her head. What a beautiful sight in front of me.

I said, "Before I get any oil on my hands I'm going to massage your temples."

I started with two fingers on each temple. The opposing pressure keeping her neck straight. Then I moved to her head to massage her scalp thru her hair. Then moving on down and spending some time on her neck and the tops of her shoulders, using both hands to balance her head.

I said, "I'm going to move now so I can work on your left arm. I don't want you to use any muscles to help me. Just let me move your arms and legs when I get there"

I shifted my position to her left side so my knees were about a foot from the cushions. The cup of oil was beside me where I could reach it but not spill it. I dipped just the tip of a finger in the oil and spread it lightly over both hands. I used both hands to pick her arm up and moved it out to her side in front of me. I gently rubbed and kneaded each of her fingers and then her thumb. I held her hand in one of mine so I could massage her palm. I moved her wrist around to stretch those muscles. Then her forearm using both hands to rub and squeeze the muscles.

I asked, "You doing OK?"

She answered softly, "Yes."

I scooted a little closer so I could reach her elbow and upper arm. Again using both hands to rub and squeeze the muscles. I moved her elbow joint and her shoulder joint to stretch her muscles. I laid her arm down on the cushion and moved closer to her. Her back was next. I put my hands on her back at about her shoulder blade. Once my hands were in contact with her I moved them down to the side of her ribs. Using my thumbs and index fingers I gently pinched up a little roll of skin. By alternating hands I rolled her skin from her side to her spine. It took a few passes to cover her entire back from her shoulder down to her waist.

I used three fingers on each hand to massage her back making deep circles in her muscles. Then firmly rub with the palms of my hands all over her back. While occasionally squeezing deep with my fingers.

I spoke softly, "I'm going to move to your right arm now."

I picked up the cup of oil and moved it to her other side. I dipped my fingertip in and re-oiled my hands so they would continue to simply glide over her skin.

I told her, "This side gets massaged exactly like the other side did."

I started at her fingers and worked my way up her arm and then did her back.

I asked her, "If you're still doing OK I'm going to move to your left leg."

Her soft answer, "Please continue."

I said, "I'm going to start with your toes and the sole of your foot. I hope you're not ticklish."

She answered, "Sometimes, but what you are doing feels wonderful and certainly not ticklish."

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12