Photographic Escapades Ch. 01

Story Info
Photographer remembers meeting the love of his life.
7.3k words
4.73
7.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Note: I have placed this story in the Novels and Novellas section as it is the beginning of a much larger story, depending on how it is received, which will cover many different categories. This is the first story that I have written here and if you like I would appreciate your vote and any constructive criticism. Hope you enjoy.

- - - - -

I shuffled through the hall-way into the kitchen. My destination was my chair at the table. I made it without any mishaps and slumped down onto my usual seat. I stared into nothing with un-seeing eyes, the space in front of me a total blur.

Suddenly and without warning, a steaming mug of strong black coffee was placed in front of me. I gave a simple nod to show my appreciation. As I slowly drank, the strong coffee performed its' daily miracle and I gradually started emerging from my stupor.

I looked over at my step-daughter Sally, who was at the kitchen cupboards, navigating last nights' dishes, quietly putting everything back in its' place. She knew better than to talk to me when I had just woken up. It's not that I'm anti-social; I am not a morning person, plain and simple.

Without a word she whisked away my empty mug, only to place it in front of me again a few seconds later refilled from the percolator.

"Thank you sweetie'" I acknowledged.

"Welcome," she smiled back, knowing that once I spoke to her I was sufficiently awake to hold a conversation. "Good morning."

"Morning," I groaned. "How are you feeling today?"

"A lot better than last night. Not too bad really."

She looked exhausted, but I had my doubts as to if it was from lack of sleep.

- - - - -

She arrived on my doorstep the evening before in the pouring rain. There were two medium sized suitcases at her feet and a giant back pack slung over her shoulders. She looked ready to drop.

"Got a spare bed for a poor homeless waif?" she tried to joke.

"What the bloody hell...?" I half shouted. "Hurry up and get inside before you drown yourself out there!"

I pulled her inside and rushed to get her cases. I pulled the back pack from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She started to speak but I stopped her with a raised hand.

"Go through into the kitchen while I get you a change of clothes."

I shot upstairs to my bedroom and pulled out a fleecy tracksuit that would warm her up nicely. I grabbed two large bath towels and quickly ran downstairs again.

Sally had already taken off her shoes, jeans and jacket and was standing shivering in her tee-shirt and panties. I wrapped a towel around her, trying to warm her a little, but not before my eyes settled on two swollen nipples proudly protruding from her soaked tee-shirt.

"Take these," I ordered, handing her my tracksuit, averting my gaze from her chest, "and go and have a hot shower." She turned to leave but I continued. "Do you have a pair of slippers in one of those bags?"

"Yes, I think I put them in the blue case."

"Go. I'll fish them out for you."

I opened the case and thankfully it was waterproof so the contents seemed no worse off for their ordeal. I rummaged through her things and came across quite a few thongs. Holding a pair up I had a quick flashback of her in her wet tee-shirt. Her nipples jutting out in a manner that was so...

"Oh for fucks' sake you sick bastard," I chastised myself, "she's your daughter!"

I threw the panties back in the case and almost immediately found her slippers. Taking them through the kitchen towards the spare shower room I knocked on the door.

"Sal, your slippers are just outside the door."

"Pop them inside would you?" she shouted back.

I opened the door a little and the whole room was like a steam bath. I couldn't have seen anything even if I had wanted to and dropped the slippers down on the carpet for her. But why would I want to see anything anyway? It's not as if I'd never seen a naked or semi-naked woman before. It was after all my bread and butter and I had seen and photographed more naked women than I could count. Nudity had barely any effect on me nowadays, so what was so different about my own daughter. Was it because she was my daughter? Taboo? Forbidden fruit? In reality she wasn't really my daughter, well she was because I adopted her, but not my flesh and blood, but I'll explain that a little later.

At twenty two years of age Sally had become her own woman and was very headstrong with it. Just over five feet eight inches tall with long, and at the moment, dark hair this could change at a moments' notice and being a brunette in the morning did not guarantee that she wouldn't be a blonde or red head by nightfall. She is not slim but absolutely not overweight either. She is what you would call curvy, and a very sexy curvy to go with it. She had large breasts and nicely proportioned hips with a round bum and trim waist, giving her a nice hour glass figure. Her round face, with small button nose and hazel eyes, is the prettiest face that I have ever laid eyes on. To me she even surpassed her mother who in all reality was a beauty.

I slowly closed the door and turned to the kitchen. Filling the percolator jug and putting a new coffee filter in the machine, I switched it on and took out a couple of mugs. A hot cup of brew would do us both the world of good right now. I started to think of what could have happened but I knew that she had another argument with her girlfriend. Sally and Tina had been together for nearly three years but it had been an uphill battle all the way. Tina was butch and the man of the house in their relationship. Sally on the other hand was femme. I liked and got on well with Tina, but she had certain issues and was prone to anger attacks. After having spoken to Sally on various occasions I had decided to steer clear. Sally loved Tina and she was after all an adult, and being as tough as nails, I knew she could take care of herself.

The door to the shower room opened and Sally plodded out in my tracksuit. She sat down in front of me and I got up and poured two mugs of coffee. I passed one of them to Sally and she accepted it with an outstretched hand and a huge smile on her face.

I said nothing, giving her the space to tell me what happened of her own accord and sipped my own coffee.

"We broke up." She began.

"How many times have you two broken up before?" I asked shaking my head in disbelief. "How long will it be before one of..."

"No not this time," she categorically stated. "This time I am through with her."

"Can I ask what happened?"

"It's not one thing daddy, it's the accumulation of different things but tonight was the last straw." Raising my eyebrows, I waited for her to continue as she took a sip of her coffee. "She started off with an argument about sex," and I spluttered into my coffee. Sally turned a bright pink and held her hands up in submission. "Sorry she half smiled; this has to be as embarrassing for you as it is for me."

She was right, it was embarrassing, and I really didn't need to know my lesbian daughters' sexual escapades. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks but at the same time knew that she was after all my daughter and if she couldn't confide in me without being judged, who could she confide in?

"If it helps to talk about it go ahead," I softly answered, holding onto her hand. She nodded.

"It started off as a normal evening really. To cut a long story short and not to get into details we were making love and Tina pulled out the strap-on. She knows I don't like her penetrating me but she persisted, saying it wasn't the first time we'd used a strap-on."

"Is that true?" I questioned.

"Yes," she softly replied, "but only three times and she knew I hated it."

I looked at her through a fathers' eyes, feeling her pain, but at the same time I had to remain objective in my reasoning. We had, many years ago when she was still young, come to an agreement that I would never sugar coat a situation for her just to make her feel better. I also had the same agreement between her and her late mother. I would always give my view as I see it and not be biased by one or the other. It wasn't always the perfect thing to do as there were often repercussion from both of them but I had to remain true to myself and both of them.

"Wasn't there any way that you could come to some sort of agreement on this," I knew, and had spoken to enough lesbians to identify, that using a strap-on made them feel more masculine. "You know there's a psychological factor in this for Tina."

"No dad! I don't want to go into specifics but Tina is not a gentle lover and to be honestly blunt, having a huge nine inch plastic cock rammed up my pussy, smashing my uterus to what feels like pulp, is no fun for me!" She was truly angry. "It's fucking painful!"

"So how did it escalate to the point of you walking out?"

"Well, we carried on arguing about it all and I finally told her that if she wanted to fuck me with the strap-on, she'd have to let me fuck her first."

"And?" I asked raising my eyebrows in disbelief, although I knew what the answer would be.

"And she blew her lid. She started screaming and shouting that there was no way in heaven or hell that I was going to put that in her. That was the last straw for me. That is what pissed me off more than anything else. It's okay for her to 'fuck' me but woe betide should the shoe be on the other foot, or to be exact, the dildo in the other cunt! Things have been getting slowly worse between us but now it's just too much. I went and packed my bags and walked to the bus station to come here. The rest you know."

She hung her head in her upturned palms but I was at a loss as to how to console her. The way I saw it, both Sally and Tina had their own reasoning and maybe if they had sat down and talked about it like adults they might have come to an understanding. I was more inclined to believe that Sally was fed up and used this as an excuse to get out of the relationship.

I don't know how long we sat in front of each other, the argument going back and forth between us, both giving as good as we got. Playing devils' advocate with Sally is not an easy game and she does her utmost to come out on top in an argument and to be honest, I would have liked for Sally to stay with Tina because apart from a few shortcomings, Tina was a good person but above all else, good for Sally.

"Would you like me to talk to her? Maybe a different opinion might shed some light on the matter?"

"I think not. Tina would just see it as someone helping my cause."

"Do you really think Tina would believe I am trying to help only you? She knows my credo of never taking sides. She knows full well I have favoured her views in many an argument before."

"True, but this is a little more personal than the normal shit we argue about."

"As you wish my dear. I don't want to put an even greater rift between you.

Sally flashed me a broad smile of thanks, lowered her head onto her folded arms on the table and spoke two words.

"I'm knackered!"

"Come on darling, let's get you up to bed."

I lovingly tapped her on the head and she slowly got up.

"Do you have to be so bloody unbiased in your arguments? It's infuriating!"

"Would you rather I just went along with everything you said and told you what a bad person Tina is and that she never deserved you and more of the like?"

"Well honestly," her face ripped into a huge grin, "it would be nice but I know that it wouldn't be you or true."

"Well there you go then," I smiled back.

She gave me a huge bear hug, almost winding me in the process.

"You coming into my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me," she whispered into my ear, "and I love you so much."

"I love you too baby girl, but loving each other is not going to help any of us get some rest. Upstairs with you."

Relinquishing her grasp around me she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and turned away. I playfully slapped her arse and she scooted out of range of another swat. She grabbed her cases and slowly climbed the stairs. I followed closely behind, her arse barely eighteen inches away from my face. I could tell by the way the trousers filled her crack that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath and her hips swaying from side to side almost took my breath away. Reaching the top of the stairs she took the cases into the spare room. I followed her in and placed her back-pack just inside the door.

"You get a good nights' sleep darling. If you need anything, you know where I am."

"Thanks dad."

I went into my own room and after quickly getting undressed; I climbed into bed but heard a knock at the door.

"Yes?"

"You decent?"

"Yes I'm decent."

The door opened a little and Sally popped her head around the crack.

"Just wanted to say thank you for everything." She suddenly ran in and gave me a huge hug. Pressing her ample bosom against my chest she gave me a peck on my neck and was suddenly gone. "Good night" she smiled and blew me a kiss, shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone.

"You're welcome and good night to you too!" I shouted back through the closed door.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking of all we had spoken about. My thoughts slowly turned to her mother and all the events that happened some thirteen years ago. It was a long time ago, but the events will forever remain scorched in my memory. A memory I sometimes fall back on when I feel a little lonely.

- - - - -

I am a professional glamour photographer and back in the day I was one of the most sought after English photographers around. Apart from the fact that my photography was rather celebrated, I had also made a name for myself as being very professional and never tried to take advantage of any of the models that came my way. There were too many stories going around of models that were enticed into sex with the promise of being catapulted to the limelight. There were even one or two that I had heard of where the model was forcibly taken against her will.

Although I enjoyed my job it was bastards like those that gave the rest of us a bad name and dropped us all into the sleaze pile. That is why I swore on everything that is sacred that I would never get involved with any of the models that crossed my threshold. I had been in the trade a few years had made a good name for myself in the glamour world and at the same time managed to put away a tidy sum so that should I ever wish to retire, I would have something to fall back on.

Then came the fateful day that Jenny walked through my door. Jenny was quite a popular model, very in demand and had quite a few covers to her name, but up until that day I had never had the opportunity to work with her. I had of course seen her photos which were taken by other photographers and she was stunning.

As soon as Jenny walked into my studio I knew that she was going to be trouble. Sorry, let me re-phrase, that didn't come out right. She would probably be no trouble at all; on the contrary, it was I that was going to be trouble. From the moment I set eyes on her I fell in love with her. She was dressed in a pair of tight slacks that accentuated the curves of her rear end and at the front, exposed the perfect camel toe. Her auburn hair hung in loose curves to her beautiful 36 C breasts. Yes I knew her vital statistics, as I did with every model that graced my studio. Her heart shaped face was perfection. The darkest brown eyes that I had ever seen, mirroring her soul. Her small, slightly upturned nose topped two luscious, pouting, glistening lips.

I felt my face flush a deep red and although the heating in my studio was on, I always tried to keep my models comfortable, it wasn't that hot. This was bad news for me. I knew there was no way I would be able to be professional if I was to be hung up on her.

"W-w-welcome to my studio," I stammered, holding out my hand in greeting. I coughed a little to regulate my voice. "I'm Pete and I'll be shooting you today."

Her hand shot out and as soon as our fingers touched, I felt a small tingle of what must have been static electricity. Jenny felt it too and I saw a look of curiosity suddenly flash across her features. It was gone as fast as it appeared.

"I hope it won't hurt," her eyes shone bright and her lips parted into an infectious smile.

"Hurt?" I was puzzled.

"When you shoot me?" she replied with a stifled giggle.

I took a deep breath in realization that she was having me on so I tried to continue in the levity of the moment.

"It won't hurt at all," I promised. "You won't feel a thing." The smile on my face was evident.

"Well you must be an anesthetist then," she stated with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Why would you say that?"

"Can I ask you a semi-personal question?" she had lost some of her smile but the twinkle in her eye was still there.

"I suppose so," I replied, wondering what she was going to ask.

"Are you always so dense?" her smile re-appeared. "Not feel a thing -- anesthetist -- feel nothing -- not feel..."

"Oh dear God!" I exclaimed, hitting my forehead with the palm of my hand. "I'm like two short planks today."

She lowered her eyes a little and gave me a coy glance.

"I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a joker and never miss a chance to make light of a situation when it arises."

"Make light of any situation you like," I laughed. "I like it."

It would be a lot better than some of the models I had previously worked with. Some of them seemed so clinical and stuck-up that I would often be tempted to ask if they wanted to take a break to pull the stick out of their arse. I had a good feeling that working with Jenny would be totally different.

"Great," she chirped, "just as long as you don't give me too much anesthetic."

I laughed giving her a thumbs-up and tried to get down to business.

"We'll be doing a bedroom scene." I commented, leafing through the documentation sent by her agent. "Did you bring everything with you?"

"Yes, all in my bag here. I might need an iron though."

"No problem at all." I pointed her to a closed door. "That's the dressing room over there. You'll find an iron and a board there and Jaqui, my make-up artist, will be in to do your make-up and hair. There's a clean robe hanging behind the door for you to wear to keep warm and cover up between setups." She gave a nod, smiling at me and turned away. "Oh and by the way," I continued, "I'll be in shortly to give you your jab."

She seemed a little confused at my comment but a smile slowly formed on her lips.

"Touché," she laughed back. "See you in a bit."

I turned away to check my equipment and lighting and generally prepare the area. Well I tried to. I had a feeling of nervousness that I had not felt in many years. I sat down on a small stool and thought about the short time that we had already spent together. I like to know who I am working with before I actually photograph a model to study their style and had seen many photos of Jenny. In many of them she was nude... hell, almost all of them were nudes and they had no effect on me, but her simple presence in the room was almost too much for me to handle. I hoped for the shoot to go as quickly and as trouble free as possible so that it would be over. There was a certain sensuality about her that I couldn't explain. No woman had ever done this to me before, even when nude and in the height of a photo session, let alone fully clothed. The instant attraction that I felt could only be put down to her excretion of pheromones that were driving me up the wall. I felt a tap on my shoulder, ejecting me from my reverie.

"I'm ready Pete!" she stated in a rather loud tone.

I shot up and turned to face her. Not expecting her to tap me on the shoulder as she did, it almost gave me a feeling of being caught with my hand in the biscuit tin. I turned to face her. What met my gaze was like a vision from heaven. She was wearing a pure white silk camisole with matching French Knickers. The only other accessory she needed was a pair of white wings to give her a perfect angelic look. She stood with one hand raised to her hair and the other hanging at her side, holding the robe. She lowered her gaze.

12