Photographing at the Pond Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers

Angie looked at Linda a little sheepishly. "I didn't mean any insult to you when I spouted off back there." She took a deep breath. "I'm just doing something very new for me, very new, and I'm going to push myself so that my new self will be a little different than my old self."

"I sure didn't take any offense at all, Angie. It's not hard to guess that this is a little difficult for you and you're sure not alone in that. Also, if, at any time, you want to stop that's sure not a problem either." Linda quickly held her hands up in a "don't attack me" mode and laughed lightly. "I just had to say that so you don't have to chase me around the room or anything."

Now Angie laughed a little too. "I even surprised myself with little outburst. I'm usually very shy and quiet. I guess I didn't have to say that did I," she added looking from one of us to the other." Now she giggled at herself. It looked like she was relaxing a little which was going to make things much easier.

"I know you've seen Peggy's pictures and that's a place to start but do you have any ideas about what type of pictures you might like?" Before Angie could speak Linda interrupted.

"Wait," she began. "Before we go there let me ask you something, Angie. Or maybe you just tell us a couple of things. Peggy said something about your boyfriend so maybe we should start there." More red cheeks from Angie, but she was smiling.

"Well," she began with a sigh. "He's just like me, in a way." A pause. "Only more so. Where do I begin?"

"Take your time," Linda suggested.

"I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to say it. He's an only child and his parents are very conservative, very conservative and very strict. He's just been a little over-protected, a lot like I have as well, and . . . well, we've been dating for a little over three years now and, when I can get him to hold my hand when we go for a walk, he looks around like . . . like . . . guh, like we're having sex right there in public." Now the whole face was very red but she had a very satisfied look on that face. "And if he were going to kiss me, he might as well be raping me." She took a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm saying these things to you guys but they've been in my mind and I guess I just needed to get them out to someone." Linda quickly jumped up, stepped across and gave Angie a big hug.

"That hugs from me too, but I won't actually hug you, okay."

"Oh, you can hug me if you'd like. I can tell your wife is very special to you here." I looked at Linda who was beaming. So, Angie got a second hug.

Linda continued. "He sounds like he may be a tough nut to crack here. I guess I'll just ask if you're sure this is the best way to get to him?"

"He's crazy about me, I know that much. He wants to be with me every chance he gets. But, after a while, you'd just like to do a little more than chat and stare at each other."

"Did you date other boys before him?"

"None. The best I had was a party that I somehow got invited to and they played a kind of spin-the-bottle game. Of course, I thought I was going to die since I'd never even dreamed about doing anything like that. And I was going to have to kiss a boy or boys? But I did get to kiss some boys, several in fact, and one I thought was kind of cute and I guess I liked him just a little and when I kissed him, it was different and I liked it."

"And now you'd like to get . . . " A questioning look on Linda's face.

"Andy. His parents call him Andrew and I'm the only one who calls him Andy."

"Andy to kiss you then."

"Or more." A different look on Angie's face now.

"Andy and Angie." I tossed into the conversation.

"Yeah," she said. "Kind of cute isn't it." She stood up. "I'm kind of warm. Mind if I take my sweatshirt off?"

"Help yourself"

Angie stood up and slowly pulled the baggy sweatshirt off over her head, fluffed her hair a little to straighten it and turned around, walked back to her chair and sat down. I looked at Linda and she back at me. She had on a very small and tight t-shirt and from the top of those gray sweat pants to the top of her head, little Angie was about the most perfectly created five-foot tall lady that you could imagine.

"What?" she said, looking at us, then down at herself. "I'm sorry, I was late getting up and I put on this old shirt that's too small on me and I can't even tuck it in." She pulled on the tail of the shirt trying to stretch it across the bare midriff that was tantalizingly showing. Then she stopped. "If you two are going to take those pictures, I guess I can let a little of my tummy show."

I wanted to ask her if Andy had ever seen her in that shirt with her tummy showing and if he had, how could he not, yeah. I didn't ask though. I did manage to clear my throat to Linda's accompanying giggle.

"It does sound like you're serious so I'll continue from a while ago about what kind of pictures you were thinking of. Have you looked at any, on the internet maybe, to get some ideas?"

Red cheeks again. "A little." From the way her eyes left mine I decided maybe she had looked more than a little.

"You have a computer then I take it."

"Yeah, I got it for school a couple years ago."

"Use it to look through the pictures, then save the ones you like to the computer and we can look at them and get ideas when it's time for your shoot."

"I look at them but I'm not sure I want to have any of them on my computer." She looked a little helpless.

"No problem. Linda will give you a flash drive - you know how to use one of those?"

"We used them for school."

"Save the pictures to the flash drive and you can hide it somewhere at home and then bring it when we take the pictures."

She smiled. "I can do that I guess."

"Maybe getting a little ahead of things, but maybe not too. Have you thought about what you might wear?"

"I sure don't have anything like Mrs. Hollister had on, that's for sure. But . . . " and now her face got very red again. She bit her lower lip and looked slowly from Linda to me and back. "I have on today probably the best thing I would have to wear so, if I can get myself to do it, I'll show you what it is." With that she untied the string that held the sweat pants up, slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. She had on a pair of black, spandex work-out pants. She looked at Linda, a sheepish grin on her face. "My parents don't know I have these but I love them." She stood there for long seconds. "Here goes," she said and slowly lifted the too small t-shirt off over her head. She had on a white bra with a tiny bit of lace on it, very plain but efficient. Then she followed quickly, squirming out of the work-out pants. Another very efficient but plain pair of white panties.

I looked at Linda and she back at me once more as we both looked at Angie.

"What?" she meekly questioned. You guys look at me and then each other like that and I think there must be something wrong." The look on her face was approaching frantic.

"Do you want us to tell you what's wrong?" I looked her right in the eye.

"Oh god, please."

"Nothing," was Linda's quick reply. "Not only is nothing wrong, and I don't want to embarrass you, but I think Larry and I both agree that you are just about the most perfectly proportioned and put together young lady we've ever seen. And let me add to that. Very, very pretty as well."

I thought Angie was going to cry. She just stood there blinking almost like she couldn't comprehend what Linda had just said to her. I was trying to watch her face but it was hard to keep my eyes from looking at her from top to bottom. You would expect someone five feet tall to have maybe short legs, or be long waisted or to look a little stubby, but not Angie. I could tell that if you took a photo of her against a white background and showed it to someone, they would have no way of knowing if she was five feet tall or six feet tall. The proportions were really amazing. She shook her head, as if comprehending that was too much for her.

"Be honest. Are you just saying that to make me feel good because, if you are, it's kind of working."

Now Linda laughed. "It's true. Haven't you been comparing yourself to some of the pictures you've seen?"

"Not really. They all look tall and kind of willowy, well, some aren't very willowy, but still."

"Well, when we take your pictures, if you still want to do it, and you look at them, then you'll be able to see what we're talking about.

"Do you think Andy will see that too?"

"If he doesn't or can't, then you may want to reconsider Andy." That brought a little laugh from her.

"I suspect he may be okay. When he's with me, the holding hands and things like that, I just feel like he WANTS to do it but is just afraid. But," and here she smiled a very warm little smile, "he has a pretty good job now and he said he thought he might get his own apartment and move out of his parent's house."

"You going to move in with him then?" Linda quipped, raising her eyelids.

"Oh god, the world would come crashing down if I did that. One step at a time. You guys have my mind racing here and I'm not sure I can handle it."

Oddly, I thought, she had been standing there in front of us in her underwear for quite some time and seemed to be surprisingly comfortable with it. I also thought that underneath that shyness, a very warm and wonderful woman had been hiding. I think that she was beginning to notice that too.

"Last night, when I was thinking about coming here to talk to you, and thinking about wearing these," she gestured at what she had on, "I actually started perspiring I was so nervous. You've made it easy though, and I thank you for that." She held her arms out to her sides. "And here I stand, half naked, and I only feel a little self-conscious, not terrified like I thought I might. When can we take the pictures and what do I need to get to wear? I'm ready."

I ran to the front of the studio and back quickly with the appointment book. "By the way, we do have a place where we can take outdoor pictures if you'd like that."

"I saw one of those in Mrs. Hollister's book and it was beautiful. But I think," cheeks turning red, "it might be a little more intimate to do them inside, like most of hers were."

It was clear that the shyness was going away, but wasn't totally gone yet for sure. "How about," and here we go again with our usual timing, "day after tomorrow at eight am. I have a good two hours there for you."

"Oh gosh, we haven't said anything about how much this will cost." She plopped down in her chair and looked totally defeated.

I remembered what Peggy had said, so I winged it a little.

"Here's the deal. Don't worry about it now. If the pictures don't work with Andy, then we're not very good photographers and you'll owe us zero."

"That isn't right."

"But, if the pictures work, then we'll talk about what you owe me. And, trust me, it'll all work out just fine." I couldn't imagine that there's be any living male with even just one hormone in his body, that wouldn't drool over pictures of this absolute doll.

Linda jumped up, ran to the back room and was back quickly and I could see what she had - the red outfit I had gotten at Victoria's Secret for Peggy's pictures. She held up the top and looked at it. Angie's eyes got very wide. She moved her head in to check it more closely. "This will work," Linda said, holding it up toward Angie. I've got a couple of ideas already. Then she held up the almost nothing bottoms and smiled at Angie.

"Will those cover me?" was all she could stammer out.

"Good enough," Linda answered. "And good enough for old Andy."

But Angie wasn't through with checking out the little red top and bottom. "Can I see them," she asked, very cautiously and held out her hand.

"Sure," Linda answered, handing them to Angie.

Very cautiously and carefully, Angie took the two little pieces of red material, one in each hand, and looked at them, a little wide eyed. She laid the bottom down on her chair and gently wrapped the top around her, over her plain and very wide coverage bra. She looked up at Linda. "Oh my gosh," she muttered very slowly. Then she put down the top and picked up the bottom, holding it in front of her. "I'm going to wear these?" she asked, her voice a little incredulous.

"If you'd like to."

I didn't think Peggy would mind. "Peggy Hollister has worn it, but I'm not sure it was in the pictures you saw. Let me do something here." I quickly found the memory stick with Peggy's pictures, stuck in into the slot on the laptop, made sure it was facing away from Angie because I wasn't sure she was ready for Mr. Martin's Mrs. Pictures. I quickly found one with Peggy in the very small top and bottom. "Here you go, Angie," I said, turning the computer so she could see the photo of Peggy. She looked at the photo very carefully seeming to study and absorb what she was seeing. And I noticed, no red cheeks. The shyness was evaporating right here in front of us.

"I guess it does cover you doesn't it," she said, and then with a giggle, "at least a little bit of you." Turning to Linda she asked, "Can I try it on?"

"Sure, that's no problem. But it won't quite fit since you're a little smaller than Peggy, but I think I can do a couple of things to make it work."

Angie looked at the picture on the computer one more time. "I won't look like that," she said.

Linda quickly replied, "No you won't, you'll look like Angie Goliday. and I'm guessing that some guy named Andy would much rather see pictures of you than Peggy Hollister, even as gorgeous as she is."

A huge smile came to Angie's face. "I'd like to think so. That's why I'm doing this."

"Let's go," Linda said and led her into the back room.

The change in Angie in just a very short time was amazing. The blushing had nearly disappeared totally and she was talking and asking questions. If this kept up, the next part of the project would be much easier. After a little puttering around I heard someone coming out of the back room. It was Linda with a big grin.

"Little Angie that's back there right now is not the little Angie that came in the door this morning."

"I was just thinking that same thing myself."

"She surprised me by just undressing till she was naked and had me help her get the top on and fixed. You may not get to see her the way I just did but oh my gosh, she has a miniature but nearly perfect body, and she doesn't appreciate it the way she should, and the way Andy should."

"So, where is she," I asked, a little inspired by Linda's description.

A giggle. "She's not quite ready for that tiny bottom in her, um, natural state. She's taking care of that now. She should be out shortly."

Not the same Angie of this morning for sure.

Sure enough, very shortly and here she came through the door, and no red cheeks at all. She looked from Linda to me and back to Linda, then to me again.

"That looks wonderful," Linda said with a sigh.

"Do you REALLY think so?"

All I could think at that moment were silly clichés. Is the sky blue? Is water wet? Does Angie look wonderful? They were all about equally true. I was really looking forward to this shoot already.

"Okay," she said simply. "If you guys think so I guess I'll wear this." She looked down at herself. "It does kind of show . . . me, doesn't it."

As always seemed to happen with our photo shoots, the day after tomorrow was quickly upon us and Linda and I were in a little early since Angie was scheduled at eight o'clock. The back room was a little more frilly looking than it had been as I had moved out and in with Linda while we waited for the closing on the house we had picked out. Nothing had been decided finally yet but there had been some serious discussions about wedding plans and dates, and Linda had enjoyed it quite a bit when Angie kept referring to her as my wife. In actuality she wasn't yet but, practically speaking, she was.

The front door opened very quietly, typical of Angie of course, and she slipped inside, dressed much like she had been the other day.

"Hi," she ventured, just a hint of pink on her cheeks as I'm sure she was thinking of what she was about to do and she hadn't quite grown accustomed to that yet this morning. "Oh gosh," she then added, much louder this time. She held her arms out to her sides. "I can't believe I did this. You can see everything I have on. I can't figure it out but I was kind of tingling all the way here. It's something I've never felt before." Her rapid-fire talking told us she was excited about what was going to happen. "Oh, I need to tell you something too." Now she looked almost conspiratorial. "Yesterday I went for a walk with Andy. I stuck my hand out in front of him and said if we were going to walk together, he was going to have to get used to holding my hand. He did it." A gleeful look crossed her face. "All the way he held it, and he held it pretty tight too. It felt really good. Then, oh my gosh, there we were at Greenleaf Woods so we walked on a kind of deserted little path and there was no one else around. I made him stop and look at me. Guess what?" She was really looking at Linda now.

"No idea," she said, anxious I'm sure, as I was, to hear the answer.

"I told him to kiss me. He looked like I had told him to shoot his mother or something. So, I said it again and I could tell he was really thinking about it. He really was, and that was all I needed so I grabbed his face and kissed him. I don't know anything about that kind of kissing but I could tell that he liked it. And, since I had done it, you know, he didn't have to worry if it was the right thing or not. So, we walked some more, holding hands and when we were back at his house, he looked around to see if anyone was watching and stuck his face out at me. So, I kissed him again, and when I started to back off, he stayed right with me. It was really nice." Such a pleased and contented look she had on her face. "I'm glad you guys are here because I could never tell anyone else about that." She got a big hug from Linda. "Now look," she said, and pushed the sweat pants down far enough on her hip that you could see she didn't have any underwear on. "And," she added, turning directly toward Linda and pulling her sweat shirt up, obvious baring her breasts.

"No fair, I couldn't see," I exclaimed, deciding to tease her just a little. I couldn't believe it when I got the same view.

"In that little red thing, you'll probably see most of that anyway," she giggled.

In that quick view, I could see that Linda hadn't been fibbing about how she looked. It looked to me that the shape of that breast was exactly what an artist would picture if he were portraying the ideal breast. The top dipped down in a gradual curve to a nipple that was pointed straight ahead with the bottom softly contoured up to meet that point. Since she was so small, they weren't huge, but, as we'd noted before, just perfectly proportioned to her size. Also, I had noted in that quick view, actually just after the quick view as I wasn't looking away while it was there to see, that there were no red cheeks at all. I think she may have actually begun to enjoy this.

"Did you get to look at some pictures?"

"Thousands I'm sure. I can't believe there are that many beautiful ladies that pose naked and nearly naked."

"I know what you mean."

"I started by just putting 'boudoir pictures' in the search line and got lots of them and lots of websites. Lots of different size and shapes of ladies on those."

I glanced at Linda and she back at me. Angie's voice fairly rang with excitement as she talked, far from the tiny voiced, red-faced lady of two days ago.

"Then I just put "naked women" in the search line and, holy crap, I could never look at all the pictures that came up on that one. Plus," and she made a little face and her cheeks did redden a bit, "some had men in the pictures too and, well, I'm sure you guys know about that."

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers