Photographing Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks much better Julie. And I hope you're not offended by me saying you smell nice. Would it be Trésor mixed in with your natural scent?"

"Thank you Lacey, and no I'm not offended. It is Trésor, and you have a good sense of smell."

"As for my good sense of smell, Trésor happens to be my husband's favorite perfume so I'm very familiar with it. Now I'm going to need you to lean your head back against the chair and to look seductively at the camera. But before I can take some pictures, we need to wait until the goose bumps go away."

"Sorry about that Lacey. You touching me like you did had an unexpected, but nice effect on me."

After they disappeared, I took a number of full body shots before taking some close-ups of her pussy. Not that I needed to get close, but was able to zoom in with the 17-70mm lens I was using. All while Brenda made sure there was plenty of natural light where needed by using the reflector to redirect the ambient light from the windows. I then asked her to turn at an angle in the chair and to pose with one leg draped over the armrest, which she did nicely with her head turned towards me while smiling sublimely for the camera.

"Perfect Julie, and while I didn't mention it earlier, you're a natural when it comes to posing nude. You're almost too easy to work with. Now it's time for a more revealing pose. What I'll need you to do next is to get on your knees on the seat cushion with your bum facing towards me, legs spread wide as possible at the knees and arms extended up and resting on the backrest. Once you are I'll need you to look over your shoulder and give me a very suggestive look. But if you're not comfortable with it we can skip it for now, or any pose similar to it."

"Hell no Lacey. At this point I'm really getting into it. I never realized this would be such fun. And why would I be concerned about exposing my anus at this point?"

"I can't explain why, but you'd be surprised how some women aren't concerned with displaying their pussy, but just the opposite when it comes to their anus."

"I guess I can appreciate some would be, but I'm not."

With that said, she didn't hesitate to position herself on the chair as suggested. After she did I made sure to check her labia and after informing her I spread them slightly while pulling on them so they would appear longer in the photos. As I did I couldn't help feel how much more swollen they were along with her clitoris, which was now big as a gum drop. But more important was her bumhole, which would be the central focus of the pose. Upon seeing it clearly for the first time I was pleased it was as attractive as it was. Although a bit larger than most, and more oval than round, it had nicely defined anal ridges and like her nipples and labia, a nice soft tan skin tone. Very little hair with only a few strands encircling her anus. I would have preferred none, but figured there wasn't much I could do about it.

Then it dawned on me there was..."If you don't mind Julie, you've got a few hairs encircling your anus and it would make for much better pictures if we remove them. If they weren't so dark it wouldn't be a problem, but with your fair complexion and lightly toned anus they tend to stand-out."

"How do you propose we do it Lacey?"

"Since there are so few of them, the easiest way would be to simply pluck them with a pair of tweezers. Trust me, it won't hurt since they're fine hairs, and it'll only take a few seconds."

After thinking about it she told Brenda where some tweezers were in the master bathroom. Once I had them I plucked away quickly as I could and when done was pleased how much nicer her anus looked with the unsightly hairs removed.

"The area surrounding your anus looks much better now Julie, and it'll look way more appetizing in the photos."

"Thank you Lacey, and I like the way you put that. And you seem to think of everything. Now this might be a strange question, but I need to ask. With you having photographed your fair share of women naked, what's your opinion of my anus?"

"It's not a strange question Julie, I'm often asked for my opinion from women I've photographed what I thought of their body, or certain parts of it. It's natural to be curious about what other people might think. Especially someone who's photographing you nude. And not so surprisingly about their anus since it's the one body part without the aid of a mirror we can't get a very good look at. Even then, not as others might see it. Since you asked, I'm pleased to say you have a very nice one. More attractive than most. On a scale of 1 to 10, with a ten being the anus of a twenty year old, I would rate yours an 8 or 9. And it will look very appealing, as well as inviting, in the photos."

"Thank you for your personal and professional opinion. And you're right, I have wondered what others would think of it."

Brenda then added her two cents..."Lacey's right Julie. You do have a pretty bumhole and I'd rate it an easy nine."

Brenda's comment put a big smile on Julie's face. It seemed she was more appreciative of her unsolicited remark since it came from her. And it was easy to see they were taking more of a liking to each other, and in a personal way.

I've had similar conversations with other women who I’ve photographed, but I found Julie to be a breath of fresh air and unpretentious compared to most. And I liked the fact of how comfortable she was displaying her most intimate body parts. More comfortable than most and while I’m sure she doesn’t realize it yet, she’s an exhibitionist for sure. Like Brenda, I found myself getting to like her more and more and felt a closer relationship developing between us.

Finally I told Julie it was time to take the photos of her kneeling on the chair and to look at me with the most suggestive smile she could muster. And once again, I took a combination of full body shots along with close-ups of her anus and vagina. Just as I finished the doorbell rang and all I could think to myself was who could that be, and what shitty timing.

"Since I'm not dressed, could one of you get the door for me. It's most likely Cindy, who said if she could manage it, she was going to stop by to see how the photo session was going."

After Brenda went to answer the door..."Cindy...no kidding. And it was nice of you to invite her to join us."

"She asked me if I wouldn't mind, which I don't. Especially since she's seen me naked. I hope you don't mind?"

"Being it's Cindy, no I don't."

It took a while before Brenda and Cindy made their way to the bedroom, and while Julie and I were alone for what seemed like a good fifteen minutes, she didn't put her robe on. While it made me feel a little awkward being dressed and her naked as we chatted, it didn't seem to bother her. That's until she asked when I photographed other women if any of them ever asked me to be naked too.

Before I could reply, Brenda and Cindy walked into the room..."What took you two so long?"

"Me and your sister were getting to know each other somewhat. And when we've talked about your sister, you never mentioned she was as lovely as you are. Although you two don't look anything alike."

After Julie greeted Cindy with what could best be described as a loving hug and kiss, Cindy didn't hesitate to do likewise with me. Albeit her kiss was a bit more than just loving.

Julie then asked if any of us were interested in a glass of wine since she was ready for another one. With it now being mid-afternoon we all did and Brenda went with her to help. When they did Cindy asked how the photoshoot was going.

"Very well, and Julie is a natural when it comes to posing. It's almost like she's done it before. She makes for an easy photo subject."

"It was nice of you to bring your sister along."

"When Julie and I set a date it was before Brenda came to stay with us. Naturally I asked for her permission first and while I might be wrong, they seem to have taken a liking to each other."

"Knowing Julie, it doesn't surprise me. Not forgetting how attractive your sister is...and in a very sensual way."

"I hear you about the sexual vibrations she's emitting, but it's a long story and we don't have time right now."

Once Julie and Brenda returned, Julie asked what was next as far as photos.

"Before we abandon the wingback chair, I'd like to get some of you fingering yourself or masturbating if you're amicable. There's not a man alive that wouldn't enjoy a few pictures of his wife masturbating. But if you're not, that's fine too."

"I like the idea, but before I do, is it asking too much for you to get naked with me? The reason I ask, I'd feel more comfortable if you are."

"I'll be glad to since it's not an uncommon request."

Julie then looked at Brenda and Cindy..."What about you two, do you have any objections? I'd feel a lot better if you both are too."

Neither of them replied in the negative, which I didn't expect they would, and after I gave Brenda a quick "I told you so look" we all undressed. Once we were it was easy to see Julie give both Brenda and I a very long look over, while Cindy focused solely on Brenda. As Brenda did her.

Now would be a good time to describe Cindy for those of you who haven't read some of my earlier narratives. She's about the same age as me, and height. A very pretty woman with shoulder length brown hair and beautiful facial features with nice full lips. Big busted, bigger than Brenda at around a 40C or D. With such big tits they're not as saggy as you'd expect for someone her age, but still more so than Brenda. And in spite of her fair complexion she has dark areola and nipples, of which the latter get quite big when aroused. As for her pussy, she keeps it cleanly shaved. Something she did for our first foursome and has kept it that way ever since. Cindy also has very pretty feet, which Walter has had the pleasure of them wrapped around his cock, as well as sucked on her cute toes more than once. Simply put, I would put her in the same class as Brenda. A stand-out for her age who attracts more than her fair share of attention from men, as well as other women.

Once Julie got a not so discreet eyeful of Brenda and I, and more so Brenda..."As for the pictures of me masturbating, it'll now be a lot easier with all of you naked. Thank you."

Once Julie was situated in the chair with her legs stretched out wide she informed me she was ready whenever I was. I grabbed the camera, and Brenda the reflector, and then suggested for the pose she be fingering her clit along with licking one of her nipples as she held her breast up towards her face.

"But don't look at the camera as you do, look at your nipple as you lick it. Then when I give you the word, I want you to stop licking your nipple to put your head back against the headrest. Tilt it slightly upwards with your eyes closed and gasp with an open mouth like you would just before or during an orgasm."

"Do you want me to actually finger my clit or just pose as though I am?"

"I want you to rub it, or whatever you do when masturbating. As for just posing your finger, I'll need you to do that too, but I'll tell you when. Now let's get started."

Once she did, she did everything I asked beautifully and at the end even unexpectedly fingered her vagina while rubbing her clit. As for her nipples and clit I couldn't have asked for them to be more swollen and hard as they were. When I had all the pictures I wanted I informed her she could stop, which she did, but reluctantly. And I couldn't help notice how much pussy juice was oozing out her vagina. Obviously she got more into it than acting like she was masturbating for the camera.

Realizing she did..."I'm sorry for getting carried away. But it was a lot easier to actually masturbate than to pretend I was. Especially with being watched by such a nice audience."

No doubt her having an audience, especially a naked one, had a lot to do with her getting carried away. Her being uninhibited as she was masturbating in front of us convinced me even more she was an exhibitionist. Being one myself, I know the feeling you get being watched while masturbating. And as she did, it had quite an effect on us too. Maybe yours truly more so from viewing her through the viewfinder with the zoom focused in on her pussy as she furiously fingered herself. And while I didn’t realize it at the time due to being busy photographing her, I found myself very wet afterwards.

Having been in similar situations before, I asked Julie if she'd like to be alone for a while to finish with things.

"Don't tempt me, but I think it'll be better to stay aroused versus having an orgasm. That way I'll be more into the naughty poses versus having to fake it to get the best results. And you should have warned me it was likely to happen."

"Maybe I should have. Other's have too. It's something they never anticipate or expect and I probably should start advising people they might. Now let's take a break so you can cool down so to speak."

As we did, Julie and Brenda went for another glass of wine for everyone. Right after they did, Cindy wrapped her arms around me before passionately kissing me...and I her. When we stopped to catch our breath..."I don't want you to think I'm acting like a jilted schoolgirl, but I'm curious about something. Have you and Julie ever been intimate with each other?"

"Interesting you should ask, but no we haven't. Why? Did Julie say something that makes you think we have."

"I guess you could say she did, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. If you haven't, I obviously took what she said wrong. But she is very attractive and sensuous in her own way and it would be easy to be with her if she was so inclined."

"I'd be lying if I didn't say I would like us to be, but it's not the case. And not because Julie wouldn't like to. It's only because I feel it's the last thing she needs with the way she's grappling with her personal sex life. Or the lack of. I've known Julie for a long time, and we're very close. But until fairly recently she was always closed-mouth relative to certain things. For the longest time she'd never discuss anything about her sex life. Then suddenly she did and in a very personal and detailed way, which revolved around her need for a more active sex life. Now she talks about nothing but."

I thought about what she said for a few seconds..."Hearing how she opened up to you makes me wonder if you did about your sex life since it's a natural reaction when someone does. More so with someone as close as you say you two are."

"You're very perceptive Lacey, and I did."

"Just how open?"

"I pretty much shared everything with her, which in hindsight might have made matters only worse for her. And before you ask, yes I did share with her about us and our group of intimate friends. Pretty much everything. After I did, she was even more convinced life is passing her by and is nearly at her wits end to get her husband to explore a more open lifestyle. And she also shared with me about being bi-curious, and has been for a while. And even though she apologized, it might explain why she was comfortable masturbating in front of us."

"When you said about us, does it mean about us being bi-sexual and having been intimate with each other?"

"Yes, and it's one of the reasons she was comfortable about you taking photos of her when I recommended you."

"It explains why she wasn't bashful about me arranging her pussy lips for a photo before you arrived. And why she shuddered when I did. She seemed to enjoy being touched in an intimate way. What was her reaction to you being bi-sexual?"

"She seemed almost thrilled I was, and asked what seemed like a zillion questions about having sex with another woman. Speaking of which, I wonder what's taking them so long. It wouldn't surprise me with both of them being naked if she isn't getting over friendly with Brenda."

I had to laugh..."She couldn't ask for the right person since Brenda only just recently explored her own bi-sexuality and can't seem to get enough of it. Did you ever tell Julie about our get-together for just us girls?"

"Yes I did, and you wouldn't believe how her eyes lit up when I did."

"That being the case, have you thought about inviting her to one as a way for her to explore her bi-sexual curiosity? She wouldn't have to participate in anything, but could just observe things as a way to see if it's something she's really interested in exploring. Kind of like testing the water with your toe before jumping in."

"Yes and no. Yes I have, but no because it might make things worse. The last thing I figure she needs is to explore her bi-sexual curiosity until she gets her own personal sex life squared away. Make sense?"

"Yes it does, and while it might seem subservient, she probably shouldn't actually fully explore her bi-curiosity until she discusses it with her husband. Which gives me an idea how to do that, but more on it later. I know you and I didn't, actually our husbands were both present when we first did. Plus I doubt very much her husband would object. Most men salivate over the thought of their wife having sex with another woman...especially if they can watch in person. All we can do is hope the photos work as intended. I really like her and can appreciate what she's going through after dealing with my sister since she's been staying with us. In some ways you and I have been very fortunate and couldn't be happier. And only just recently has my sister's life turned around in a good way. At least as far as she's concerned."

Just then Julie and Brenda returned with the wine..."I hope we're not interrupting anything."

"Not really Julie, as a matter of fact we were starting to wonder about you two and were just about to come looking for you."

Both were a bit flushed, mainly on the upper part of their chests above their breasts and around their lower necks. I couldn't help but wonder if any hanky panky took place between them while alone together.

"But now that you're back, are you ready for more pictures?"

"Yes I am, and do you have anything special in mind?"

"Yes I do, but I need to ask a question first. Has your husband ever fantasized about you having sex with another women?"

"Yes it has, but it's been ages since he's mentioned anything about it."

"I figured he has. Most husbands do and since we're doing the photos of you to reinvigorate your sex life, and to spice it up as you put it, a few photos of you with either Brenda or Cindy might be a great way to get him thinking about it again. So you'll know, I'm not suggesting very provocative ones, but ones still very much to the point if you're interested."

There was a slight pause before she answered, and when she did she first asked Cindy and Brenda..."Are either of you uncomfortable with posing with me?"

After they both didn't hesitate to answer they wouldn't be, she asked..."What are you proposing as far as pictures Lacey."

"The last thing we want is for your husband to know who is in the pictures with you. Keeping it a mystery will make the photos more intriguing. But the one thing we don't want is pictures with anyone's head cropped off. Headless nudes aren't very appealing, but I'm confident we can create the desired effect without revealing who it is with you. The only problem is since what I have in mind will be profile shots I think it's best Brenda pose with you instead of Cindy. Sorry Cindy, but there's always a chance he might recognize you from your profile even though you won't be able to make out any facial features. And if he does, it might not be a good thing."

I then looked at Brenda and asked if she was sure she was comfortable posing with Julie. When she replied very much so I asked her and Julie to stand in front of one of the windows facing each other. With the bright light streaming through the sheer curtain, and with the camera set to a slow exposure setting, they would appear as silhouettes.