Photoshoot Shock Fuck Pt. 02

Story Info
Vanquisher of thugs takes a reward.
4.9k words
4.52
37.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: this work is fiction in more ways than one. For real life please adhere to SSC: 'safe, sane and consensual'; or RACK: 'risk-aware consensual kink'*

Carly had been good. Paying her rent on time. Paying down her considerable debts, gradually. Treating her house-mates to boojee wine and cheese when they lounged and talked lady stuff. Working hard at the sports bar she'd been hired at. Always taking Lawrence's calls when there was modelling work. And she'd been celibate.

Her celibacy had lasted since her berserk encounter with the silent man named Vincent in Lawrence's studio. She had signed up for a risqué lingerie photoshoot and had ended up being savagely fucked harder and more consummately carnally than she had previously imagined possible. The episode had shattered her understanding of men but lit a fire in her sexually that she didn't know what to do with. She felt lost.

A succession of interesting men had taken her out. Her celibacy remained intact, not because Carly didn't want to experience the sorts of orgasms Vincent had given her, but because she sensed an essential weakness in all of these men. The weakness turned her off. They lacked the right kind of assertiveness. Some of them tried to be dominant or even make a heavy-handed pass, but she just laughed, which put an end to it. She always dressed gorgeously and lasciviously, provoking lust and envy wherever a man took her, and used her charms to make sure he spoiled her, but he wasn't having her. All he had was a big dirty credit card bill afterwards, since Carly knew how to make men spend money and have fun doing it. Anyone nearby who Carly liked got a fancy drink paid for, such was her persuasive skill.

Perhaps she hadn't been SO good. The celibacy was incidental. Spending men's money for fun wasn't angelic.

Carly always made time to pose for Lawrence. The money was good. She particularly looked forward to a couples' shoot that sounded reminiscent of the shoot with Vincent. Once the shoot got started she got quite aroused. Her male model did not, however. His cock remained soft despite the erotic poses with a scantily clad, always-sexy Carly. She realized during the shoot that she had had a sub-conscious drive to repeat the experience she'd had with Vincent. She couldn't acknowledge wanting such a repeat to herself until then. Her unconscious had assumed that another couples' photoshoot meant getting laid again.

After the shoot Carly made an off-hand reference to Vincent when talking to Lawrence. She thought she was playing it cool but Lawrence immediately turned to face her, "Oh do you want me to arrange a video with you and Vincent? That could be fun, and very hardcore!"

"No, never mind!," she replied, blushing beet red.

Later that evening Carly tried to describe to her room-mates, Brenda and Sophie, what she was looking for in a man. They found her bewildering. "The men who take you out are SO HOT, just pick one!" Carly's phone gave off a notification.

The text message was from Lawrence. "Is your passport current? I'd like you to come do a shoot in Central America. Pretty place."

She told her room-mates.

"Fuck you Carly, I'd love to do that!" exclaimed Sophie. "Yeah lucky, fuck, you should go," added Brenda. "Alright you bitches, let me think," replied Carly.

She texted back at Lawrence. "Will I have to do anything crazy? Will I be safe?"

His reply was quick: "It will be horny, but not X-rated. And yes I'll keep you safe"

She trusted Lawrence, sort of. "OK I'll do it"

The flight down south was pleasant, business class. The bar Carly worked at was flexible enough for her to go, and she'd agreed to pick up some other shifts before and after. With her on the plane were Lawrence and two other models. After two stopovers they took a less comfortable single-prop plane to the seaside town of Violación.

This place was a gem. Colonial architecture, beautiful beaches (though as much rock as sand), lush vegetation, and few tourists. After checking into a small but lovely hotel, Lawrence took them all to the house of a couple he knew for a delicious dinner. It was fun.

On the second day of shooting Lawrence took them to a spa resort outside of town. He had Carly pose on an old, sun-bleached, low little pier in a beautiful mangrove lagoon. She had on a blue g-string bikini that went high over her hips, up around her enviable round buttocks and disappearing where the thin string descended between her ass cheeks. The front was narrow and slight, just enough fabric to clad her most intimate flesh. The top gathered her big round breasts into blue panels of fabric that covered the outsides, undersides and not quite all the nipples of each breast. Two strings ascended from the outsides of the panels up over her shoulders and met the side-strings against her back. When she lounged on the narrow pier her delightful long, thick, brown, curly hair dangled down into the water of the lagoon.

Their guide, a resort employee named Octavian explained that the mud beneath the lagoon contained skin-nourishing minerals and was sought-after by spas all over the world. Carly went through many sexy poses for Lawrence while she listened to Octavian's soothing voice explain the mud and many other facts about the mangrove and the town. His accent was thick but his English was excellent. She hadn't paid much attention to him so far since he'd been exceedingly polite, which put her off. But now she asked him questions and stole a look at him occasionally, often making eye contact since he was staring at her beauty the entire time. He was medium height, very fit, like a surfer, with thick curly hair, dark skin and a handsome face. Ethnically he seemed to be a mix of everything Central America had to offer, so, Carly thought, he's a mutt, like me.

Once Lawrence had enough photos of Carly on the pier he announced it was time for her to get the lagoon spa treatment. Octavian laid down a towel under a reed mat on the pier and had Carly lay face down before he gathered up some mud from well below the lagoon bottom. The deeper mud was free of bacteria and impurities, he explained. He stood thigh-deep in the water next to Carly and applied mud to her lower back while Lawrence snapped photos. Apparently modelling was part of a days work for Octavian too.

Carly relaxed while Octavian massaged mud onto her back. It felt wonderful just to be touched again and Octavian provided a firm and soothing caress. "Untie that," she heard Lawrence say, and she felt her string bikini top unfasten and make way before Octavian's hands spread mud and catharsis up over her shoulder-blades. "Faces towards me, both of you." Carly lifted her head to face towards Lawrence and he snapped photos of them together while Octavian spread mud all over her back then up and down her arms and neck. She drew her luxurious hair up away from her neck and pouted her plump lips with her wide sexy mouth when he began to cover her sides from her hips to her arms gliding over the sides of her breasts since the top was out of the way. The sensations began to arouse her.

"Should I get more mud?" Octavian asked, pointing at Carly's gorgeous legs. "Yes, just cover her completely, you're doing great," replied Lawrence.

Soon Carly felt her legs and ass being massaged with mud with long, repetitive strokes, as though the mud needed to be worked into her skin with many passes. She purred with pleasure as her feet, legs and glutes were pampered. "Get all of her skin, Octavian." At this Carly began to feel Octavian's fingers spreading mud around her hips and down between her ass cheeks. He was trying to cover everything that her bikini bottoms didn't cover, which was a lot. With repetitive firm strokes his hands moved along the rear string of her bikini, leaving no skin exposed. Naturally this meant that his fingers rubbed one side of her asshole, then the other, repeatedly, since the string hardly covered anything.

Now Carly moaned loudly, amazed by the rude treatment and delighting in the erotic sensations. Octavian's hands reached lower, massaging mud between her thighs along the edges of the tiny blue bikini bottoms, causing her folds to rub against one another and making her cunt sopping wet. Carly's hips flexed repeatedly and her moans persisted, punctuated by gasps and short squeals of pleasure. The strokes reached from directly rubbing her asshole down to the edges of her mons pubis and went on for much longer than was likely necessary to apply the mineral-rich mud.

"Now turn over, Carly. Keep one arm across your breasts," Lawrence instructed. He continued to take shots of Carly and Octavian. Carly turned and lay with her back slightly arched and her right hand on her left breast, somewhat covering the right nipple with her forearm (though her big breasts vastly exceeded even her hand, and her right hand gathering up her glorious curly hair behind her head. She stared lustfully at Octavian, who covered the exposed skin on her toned, sexy legs with mud and lingered at her bewitching pelvic area. She noted the obvious erection in his shorts. "Keep going Octavian," Lawrence said.

Carly revelled in the cathartic treatment she was receiving as she started to feel mud drying on her skin. Octavian gently covered her exquisite torso, curving around her breasts and massaging the muscles across the top of her chest. She luxuriated in the feeling of his hands sliding against the sides of her round, big breasts, and gradually her right arm fell away, replaced by gently kneading male hands. As Octavian massaged mud into her hard nipples Carly stared straight into his eyes, which avoided hers for a moment, then made eye contact and they stared into one another with unapologetic lust.

"Step away Octavian. I'm going to get some shots of just Carly like this." Lawrence verbally adjusted Carly's poses and snapped away with his camera. Carly stared haughty and horny at the camera, looking pleased with herself, her hair catching highlights of mud at the ends while the hot sun baked the mud dry.

When Lawrence had enough shots of that Octavian picked Carly up and carried her to a spot where the bottom was more sandy than muddy and knelt down so that the mud could soak for a moment. Carly helpfully tried to smear as much mud as possible onto his t-shirt as he did so. He then stood her upright and scooped up water to wash the mud off her body, starting at her back. Lawrence took pictures while the mud came away easily under Octavian's hands. The same pleasant violations as before played out in reverse as Octavian cleaned and handled her breasts and ass and everything else. Carly rested a hand on Octavian's shoulders and let him do all the work.

While Octavian drove Lawrence and his models back into town later in the day Lawrence invited him to join them for a drink. Octavian said yes and everyone made their way toward the hotel bar. "I'm going to go get changed first," said Carly, "I'll meet you over there." Carly went to her room and changed into a burn-out t-shirt and loose linen pants which she wore over a lacy bra and thong. She took longer than expected getting ready and when she made it out to the bar she found Lawrence was gone, the other models were at a table with some people she didn't know and Octavian was leaning against the bar.

"Lawrence got a phone call and had to go somewhere," said Octavian. "Would you like to join me this evening for dinner? I know a place you might like."

Carly had had time to come down from her earlier arousal and Octavian's offer hit the same note for her as the weak men she had gone out with recently. "No," she said, "I'm going to take a walk in town, explore, maybe get some street food. I might call you later if I'm bored."

"It's really not safe for you to do that. May I come with you, just to make sure you're safe?" This was getting annoying. "No, just give me your phone number, I want to go by myself," she replied. Octavian was a little insulted. "OK, well, please be careful."

Carly made her way down to the waterfront, walked along the seawall, enjoying the scenery and buying some ice cream from a stall for some friendly kids who were fishing of the rocks. She asked them, using hand gestures, where she should go to eat and they let her know about a place three blocks inland. When she found it she ordered a mojito and the first thing on the menu.

A few hours after parting company with Carly, Octavian sat at a friends place enjoying some food and a beer with others who had just finished work. His phone rang. He answered and it was Lawrence. "Octavian, do you know where Carly is?" Octavian told Lawrence what had happened.

"No no no no that's no good, Octavian. She can't be wandering around by herself here."

"That's what I said," replied Octavian. "She wouldn't listen."

"I need you to help me find her, right now. Yes?" Lawrence sounded firm.

"Yes Lawrence. Whatever you need."

"I'll get in a cab and look around, but you'd know better where to look. Do you have that van?" Lawrence asked.

"I'll borrow my friends motorbike, it will be better."

Octavian requested the use of the bike parked right where he and his friends sat. The friend said "Yes if it's for a girl!" He roared off and began to look at spots tourists tended to end up, asking locals if they had spotted the distinctive-looking woman.

After she had paid for the meal, Carly wandered off and quickly became disoriented. She soon found herself walking quickly along uncomfortably quiet streets. When she saw a group of youths playing a game on the stoop of a rough-looking house, she tried to get quickly by without being noticed. They immediately took an interest in her and blocked her path, appearing friendly.

She tried to appear calm and asked them for directions. Soon two of them had moved behind her, trapping her in the narrow road. She backed up against a pick-up truck as they moved closer, laughing. One of them grabbed her arm and she began punching him in the face. He didn't hit her back but threw her among the others. Another one brandished a knife. Carly stopped fighting but pretended not to know what they wanted, even as one of them groped her magnificent ass from, behind. The one with the knife gestured towards the inside of the house, but still Carly feigned ignorance.

Octavian was taking shortcuts between places he thought he might find Carly, wary of hitting people at the speed he was going. As he started to feel seriously guilty about letting her go alone, he spotted a group of people, almost too late to brake. Carly he recognized instantly. He also saw the knife and enough to know she was in trouble. Hitting the brakes a little late, he skidded into the youth with the knife, knocking him down and sending the knife spinning under a low car. Jumping off the bike, he caught hold of one of the other thugs and spun, throwing him hard into the last thug in the road.

Wasting no time, Octavian began punching the winded thugs in turn, hard in the face followed by kicks to their downed bodies. All three of them were dazed and hurting before they had a chance to regroup. The remaining youths at the stoop were too stunned to intervene. Octavian picked up the bike and yelled "get on, now!" sharply. Carly got on the back of the bike and they left the sorry scene behind.

The ride back to the hotel was quick. Carly melted into Octavian's back and moved with his torso harmoniously as he leaned the bike into each turn. At the hotel he asked the concierge to inform Lawrence Carly had been found and sternly took her to her room. Their adrenaline was still pumping mightily but Carly began to laugh off what had happened now that the danger was passed.

"You know what Octavian I think I will go on a date with you. I've already eaten but why don't we go to a bar and you can tell me a bit about yourself?"

Octavian, still lit with the fire of the life-and-death fight he'd engaged in, stepped close to her and kissed her, wrapping one arm around her waist. Carly squeaked in surprise but returned the kiss forcefully, wrapping her tongue around his. He pulled her into him roughly and reached a hand up her back seizing a fistful of hair right behind her head. Loosening his grip only to drop his hands and lift her up by her ass, he carried her slowly towards a couch, kissing her deeply as they went.

Carly landed hard but not painfully on her back on the couch, followed by Octavian dropping his weight into her as he kissed her neck. Her hands glided on his back. He thrust his hardening cock into her crotch, though they were fully clothed, and she began to feel wet again for the first time since her mud treatment. "Octavian..." Carly was cut off by a deep tongue kiss. Again he had her hair in his grasp and his other hand squeezed her ass firmly. When she had a chance to speak again she continued "this is nice but..."

As she spoke Octavian raised up a little and seized the front of her t-shirt with both hands. The fabric loudly tore as he pulled it apart, exposing her lacy bra. He tugged one cup aside and sucked on her breast. Carly was shocked into speechlessness but gasped in pleasure at the sensation. He held her wrists down by her sides and continued to suck, occasionally thrusting into her crotch again. Carly's legs wrapped tightly around him, the pent-up sexual energy from earlier in the day finding its way to the surface in her.

Octavian released her and took his shirt off as he got up. He pulled her upward by her t-shirt, ripping it even more. "Dude you can't just rip my clothing. Why don't we just..."

"Shut up bitch" Octavian cut her off and seized her by the hair, bending her over the arm of the couch. He began spanking her hard. Her linen pants and lacy thong underneath offered little protection. She squealed in shock and pain, but panted and giggled nervously in between cries, pleased to be getting such a strong reaction from him. After he was satisfied with the rough spanking, he freed his cock from his clothing and guided her head onto it by her hair.

"Hnnnm!" Carly grunted in surprise at the cock already deep in her mouth. She sucked at it obediently, the spanking having put her in that frame of mind. Her ass still stung from the smacks he had given her, and she squeaked plaintively and held onto his forearms but sucked impressively well at his cock, which was just under eight inches long and quite big around.

Soon Octavian shifted his weight forward, pressing her head back against the back of the couch. Carly's squeals grew louder as he began to fuck her mouth, holding her head steady against the cushion while his hips moved back and forth. Gradually her squeals became soft moans, as she gazed up at him in amazement.

He released her and stepped away. Carly sank back against the couch, staring at Octavian and wiping her big sexy mouth with the back of one hand. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his shorts and underwear. His naked form impressed her, especially with the hard cock pointing toward her, lipstick marks visible around the base. Then he stepped forward and seized her ankle, pulling her down and lengthwise along the couch.

Putting one knee beside her head, he caressed her gorgeous breasts, moving her bra straps off her shoulders to expose both of them. He then guided his cock into her mouth and began to gently thrust, eliciting groans of recognition from Carly. She placed her hands on his thighs, trying to moderate his movements, as he reached for the inseam of her linen pants at the crotch. The drawstring at the waist was still tied tightly, and he ignored it. Another loud tearing sound filled the room as Octavian ripped apart the linen crotch. Carly groaned onto the cock in her mouth in frustration at the further destruction of her clothing. Octavian pulled aside the lacy panties and began to lick around her cunt.

12