Photoshoot Shock Fuck Pt. 03

Story Info
Carly instigates violence, gets taught a lesson.
3.6k words
4.06
15.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: this work is fiction in more ways than one. For real life please adhere to SSC: 'safe, sane and consensual'; or RACK: 'risk-aware consensual kink'*

In the time since she'd met Octavian, Carly had been communicating with him constantly and even managed a second trip down to the town of Violación just to be with him for a week. Carly was sure she was in love with him but wasn't sure there was any future in it. Octavian was a complicated man, and Violación was a long way from home.

She wasn't inclined to date anyone else, although she was free to do as she pleased, and was relying on friends to keep her entertained. She accepted all kinds of invitations, indulging the musical tastes of others if they wanted someone to attend a performance with or trying out games nights with friends of friends. One random invitation was extended when her room-mate Sophie announced there was space in the limo a wealthy friend was renting to celebrate his girlfriend's recent graduation, on short notice.

When the limo arrived Carly, Sophie and Sophie's close-but-platonic friend Derek spilled out the front door and admired the vehicle. It was a stretched 2010 Lincoln Town Car. The passenger door opened and a man in a designer clothes and expensive jewellery called them inside. Sophie grinned and gathered the hem of her long chambray dress and stooped to enter. Tall, pretty, slim with great legs and feet that were shod in brown leather boots, Sophie adjusted her straight brown shoulder-length hair as she sat down and chatted with Raj and his girlfriend Allegra. Carly followed and exposed her gorgeous legs and a little bit of her round protruding ass as her skin-tight, zebra-print Lycra mini-dress rode up with the awkward movements of entering the limo. Her white stiletto-heeled ankle-booties didn't help with her balance and her large round breasts jiggled under the thin Lycra fabric that was held up with spaghetti straps and presented a decent amount of cleavage. She let the others help steady her as she used one hand to control the long, thick, brown curly hair that reached down to her hips.

Derek entered last, tall, dressed in black jeans, red wing boots and a stylish wool sweater. He had red hair, angular features and a slim build. The women complimented him on his look and he replied and reciprocated politely. He and Carly asked Allegra about her recent graduation and complimented her on her success.

Allegra was a beautiful white woman with dark hair, thick thighs and a large bust. She wore velvet pumps and a mini-skirt with a cropped wool sweater.

At the next stop, Allegra's friend Ellen joined them with her date, Willem. Ellen was a pretty petite Asian woman and Willem was a short but athletic black man, and it soon became clear that the young pair hardly knew each other but liked one another very well.

The limo dropped them all off in front of a busy bar that Allegra liked, with live Latin music and a small dance floor. Carly strutted to their table, enjoying the lustful and envious gazes of strangers upon her amazing figure. The Lycra dress left little to the imagination, and barely reached down enough to obscure her black g-string, the only underwear she had on.

For the few hours they spent in the bar, Carly soaked up an obnoxious amount of attention. She flirted with Derek, with strangers, flaunting her gorgeous body, beautiful full lips and glorious hair. She got strangers to buy all her drinks and some for Allegra, Ellen and Sophie, too. A touch of social anxiety mixed with alcohol had her acting out a little. Dancing provocatively by herself, with strange women, with strange men , though only for brief intervals, she stole the psyche of the place. With Derek she would dance a little longer, pressing herself into him licentiously, though he took fewer liberties than the other men. He held her midsection firmly and whispered funny flirtatious one-liners in her ear. It was only when Carly was away from the table that one could tell this was Allegra's night.

As they were leaving, they stood outside while Raj went to collect the limo driver. A group of men stood nearby in leather jackets and spiky hair. "Boy band reunion?" Carly called out to them. A stocky member of the group smirked, and replied, "Nice zebra fuck-me dress, is it Halloween?" He was quite fat but also quite muscled, and a little dangerous-looking.

"Nice fat gut, you fat fatty!" Carly shot back, flicking her hair back contemptuously.

"There's no need to be a bitch," Mr Stocky growled as he stepped closer to Carly. The rest of the male group turned and glared at Carly's group, but stayed put. Carly slapped Mr Stocky, hard.

He was speechless but clearly enraged. He glared at Carly then moved toward Willem, who was the nearest male member of Carly's group. Willem raised his hands defensively but wasn't keen to fight. Mr Stocky began throwing powerful haymakers at Willem, narrowly missing his face. Willem blocked a few of the shots but received a hard one in his floating rib.

Ellen and Sophie shouted in protest against the violence, as Willem dropped to his knees and elbows, winded. Mr Stocky, apparently unsatisfied, moved toward Derek. The rest of Mr Stocky's group looked ready to step in if the fight went badly for him. He swung a big haymaker at Derek's head. Derek stepped forward in time to block the swing with his forearms, before tripping the stronger man and sending him sprawling to the ground.

Ellen, Sophie, Willem and Carly were now safely behind Derek, who stepped back slightly to disengage from the conflict. The enraged Mr Stocky lunged at Derek's knees, bringing him to the ground while Derek punched him in the head. The two continued to trade punches on the ground. Bouncers separated them before the other men got involved.

The limo pulled up with Raj standing up through the sunroof while Sophie and Ellen fussed over Willem and Derek. They piled into the limo quickly, "Carly get in!" snapped Sophie at Carly who had caught the attention of one of her admirers from inside the bar. Ellen and Sophie said little to Carly but clearly felt she was responsible for the trouble outside the bar. As they rode up the street Raj described the party they would be heading to next.

The vibe in the limo was tense. Only Raj was cheerful about the fight, asking for details of what he had missed. Derek sat in the middle of the back-facing seat with Sophie on his left and Carly on his right. Raj and Allegra sat beside Ellen and Willem on the lengthwise seat. It became clearer and clearer that Sophie and Ellen were very upset about the fight and no one was making eye contact with Carly except a brief glance followed by a shake of the head.

Sophie held tightly to Derek while she examined his scratches and bruises. Carly grasped his other hand and leaned into him flirtatiously, shrugging off the mood in the limo. "Well, now we know Derek can fight! Not bad!" Carly exclaimed laughing, before blowing in Derek's ear arrogantly.

Everyone looked at Carly in disbelief. Sophie made as if to hit her, but Derek caught her arm. "Can YOU fight?" Derek said to Carly, looking her hard in the eyes. He moved his right arm around her torso, still holding her left hand. "Umm, isn't that your job, Scrappy? Hey!" Carly exclaimed as Derek pushed her down across his legs.

Derek grasped Carly's hair right behind her head with his left hand and reached her left ankle from behind her right leg as she shifted sideways. He pulled up on the ankle so that Carly was fully across his legs facing down. She half-giggled, half protested before the first spank landed on her bum, the part that was still covered by her zebra-print mini-dress.

"Excuse me?!" yelled Carly as another spank jiggled her fine ass. The others in the limo voiced their approval of the treatment she was getting. "That's just what she needs. He's doing you a favour, girl," said Ellen. Sophie said nothing, but was cheered up by this turn of events, and held Carly's hand and rubbed her back while Derek delivered measured spanks to Carly's ass.

Allegra moved slightly closer to her man and began rubbing his leg absentmindedly while staring at Carly's predicament. Raj began to get hard at the sight of the ridiculously sexy Carly being disciplined as her dress rode up her ass and her breasts threatened to pop out the top. Willem was equally affected by the sight and reached around Ellen and pulled her tight to him. Ellen purred in response and kissed his neck.

Sophie was aroused to punish Carly further and pulled her dress up so Carly's ass and g-string were fully exposed. Derek hesitated but Sophie pouted at him and guided his hand down to spank Carly's bare ass. Carly's breathing became heavy and she squealed at every spank, though Derek was too gentle to truly hurt her. Only the humiliation got to Carly.

"Let me look after this," Sophie said as she got up and pulled Carly's ass around away from Derek. While Sophie rubbed Carly's reddened cheeks, Carly grabbed Derek's hands and pushed him against the seat back, wrestling with him. Sophie then began to spank Carly.

The two couples were entangled on the long seat. Raj grasped Allegra's ass under her skirt while their tongues wrestled. Ellen straddled Willem's lap while they kissed and held each other. It was apparent that this was as far as things had yet gone between the new couple.

Sophie was more and more inspired to punish Carly for getting her friend Derek into a dangerous fight. She had never seen Derek as more than a friend before, but no one felt more important to her this evening. She pulled Carly's g-string aside before continuing to spank her, exposing her room-mate to the two couples. Dominating the attention-whore thrilled her.

Carly tired herself tussling with the stronger Derek, who taunted her softly, provoking her to try to hit him again. Having her ass and cunt exposed to these people she had never met before drove up her heart-rate even further, though she had begun to regret enraging her room-mate, and hoped to placate her.

The emergence of Carly's beautiful bare cunt inspired the two couples to lose all inhibition. Raj told the limo driver to just drive around wherever, and began fingering his girlfriend's cunt while he held her hair with his other hand. Ellen ground against Willem's erection while she playfully tugged off his shirt.

While Carly's arms were busy in a futile struggle with Derek, Sophie straddled Carly's back and reached under her room-mate's torso. Derek was very aroused at this close encounter with the hottest woman he had ever touched. Notwithstanding Carly's spiteful disposition, she couldn't help being aroused also at the attention she was getting and when her lips brushed against Derek's skin she practically kissed him. While their tussles devolved ever closer to a mutual kiss Derek felt Sophie's hands undoing his belt and unbuttoning his fly.

Derek and Carly's lips met for a second before Sophie yanked her head back by the hair. "Carly! I thought of a way for you to thank Derek for fighting that lunatic you pissed off!" Sophie tilted Carly's head downward so she could see Derek's hard cock grasped at the base by Sophie's hand. "Wow," said Carly as Sophie put her weight into her hands in Carly's hair, pushing her down toward the seven inch cock.

"Mmmph..." Carly was unable to say more when the cock entered her mouth. Her pussy was visibly wet if the others were looking. Still eager to placate her room-mate, she sucked dutifully at the whole length and Derek moaned. He was now fully engaged in the sexual encounter, and freed Carly's round breasts from the Lycra. He held her hair while gently squeezing her breasts, enjoying the delightful sucking from Carly's big sexy full-lipped mouth.

After Carly had a chance to taste pre-cum from Derek's cock, he raised himself up while keeping her mouth busy on his cock. Carly was manoeuvred onto her butt on the floor of the limo and Derek pushed her sucking mouth down with his hips until she lay on her back with Derek straddling her chest and fucking her mouth. Sophie began to rub Carly's labia while Derek removed his shirt.

Carly heard someone say "no cameras everybody, OK?" There was general agreement voiced around her, while she voiced what she could with a cock in her mouth.

Sophie teased Carly's clit while she watched Allegra suck on Raj's six inch cock. Ellen was similarly inspired and began to fetch Willem's cock out while she positioned herself lengthwise on the seat.

When Carly's cunt was soaking wet Derek dismounted her chest and pulled her up by the hair and kissed her deeply. She pawed at his chest helplessly and then he and Sophie pushed her face-first into the back-facing seat. They took turns spanking her, eliciting squeals and restraining her wrists when she tried to stop the humiliating smacks.

Sophie lowered Derek's jeans and underwear and sucked his cock while fingering Carly's wet cunt. Allegra was now straddling Raj with his cock in her cunt, feeding him one of her very large breasts to suck on, her sweater, bra and panties cast aside. Ellen and Willem were now completely naked, in a sixty-nine position, with Willem's six and a half inch cock robustly thrusting in and out of Ellen's eager mouth. She lay on her back grasping his hips while he sucked on her clit and caressed her inner thighs.

Sophie sat on the seat in front of Carly and pulled her into an embrace. Derek had taken over the gentle fingering of Carly's cunt. Sophie lowered the straps of the zebra-print dress and fully freed Carly's awesome breasts so that the Lycra only wrapped around her midriff. Sophie then tugged down her own blue chambray dress's strapless neckline and fed Carly her b-cup breast. Derek then began to tease the head of his cock up and down the folds of Carly's cunt.

As Sophie whispered sweetly but firmly into Carly's ear she wrapped her legs around her room-mates torso and held her close. Carly sucked on the nipple she'd been assigned. Derek showed some hesitancy but Sophie insisted he plunge balls-deep into Carly who moaned as he obliged. The moans of pleasure built and mixed with the others' as Derek fucked Carly with deep strokes.

Willem was fucking Ellen for the first time. They'd arranged themselves doggy-style facing the front so they could watch Carly and Sophie and Derek who were certainly the stars of the debauchery. Ellen was enraptured by the domination of Carly, but never forgot who was pleasuring her, urging Willem to fuck her hard.

When Derek had built up to a stern pounding of the howling Carly's insides, Sophie disengaged from the embrace. She gently stopped Derek's thrusting, turned Carly onto her back on the seat and kissed Carly sensuously. She then raised up and kissed Derek for the first time, entwining his tongue with hers, before guiding Derek down to kiss Carly. They kissed hungrily while Derek positioned himself between her legs.

Once Derek had entered Carly, Sophie took over the sloppy kissing of Carly's mascara-streaked face. Derek folded Carly firmly and leaned into her legs as he built up to a rough pounding of her ravenous cunt. Sophie asked no one in particular if they carried lube. "Look in the inner pocket of my purse," panted Allegra, who was riding Raj hard and close to orgasm.

Sophie quickly found Allegra's lube and covered her middle finger with it before sliding the finger right into Carly's ass. The shocking stimulation combined with Derek's commanding ravishment of her cunt sent Carly into a shaking orgasm. Allegra also came and the howls of pleasure made the limo driver blush since he'd stopped at a red light and some teenagers were staring curiously at the limousine.

Derek thrilled at his domination of Carly and the way her body shook with orgasm. Her cunt felt amazing around his cock and this experience aroused him mightily. A change was needed to stop him cumming right then so he dismounted and moved around to sink his cock into Carly's mouth. Sophie continued to finger Carly's ass while she and Derek shared Carly's cunt with their mouths.

After fucking Carly's mouth in the sixty-nine position until the pull of her cunt subsided from his tense balls, he and Sophie threw her onto the floor again. Seizing Carly by the hair, they made her closely witness the intercourse of the other two couples while they spanked her hard. She howled and squeaked while seeing Willem rutting into Ellen in the missionary position with his forehead pressed against hers. When they turned her to Raj he was lying back and being ridden by Allegra whose breasts crashed together and apart while she moaned on his cock.

While witnessing Allegra's rapture, Carly felt Derek's cock enter her from behind. She moaned in surrender and he began fucking her doggy-style pulling her wrists back toward him. Sophie moved in front and held Carly by the hair and whispered horny commands to "squeeze Derek's cock with your pussy like a dirty little bitch," while caressing Carly's bouncing breasts.

Carly came hard, and screamed. Derek proceeded to pound her down forward into a prone position where he rode her hard. He pulled back on her hair as he rammed his cock between her thighs. Sophie rubbed Derek's back and whispered encouragement, while she removed her own g-string from under her long dress. Carly came again as Derek rutted away.

Derek then pulled Carly up by the hair and scooped her behind the legs with his other arm. He swung and threw her hard but painlessly into the padding of the front seat. She ended up on her back and Sophie hiked up her dress and sat on Carly's face.

The women tasted each other in the sixty-nine position while Derek held Sophie's hair. Carly felt lips and tongue caress her engorged folds. She held fistfuls of Sophie's dress and sought out her clit with a rampant tongue. Sophie lifted her face up and kissed Derek before grabbing his cock and sucking on it briefly.

Keeping a firm grip on the base of Derek's cock, Sophie guided him into position between Carly's legs. With fingers splayed like a Vulcan salute, Sophie pressed against Carly's clit and vulva and pulled Derek inward, impaling the wet cunt again. She then proceeded to ride Carly's face while Derek fucked slow, deep strokes. The gyration of Ellen's hips was perceptible beneath the blue fabric of her dress which hid Carly from the ribs up. She locked eyes with Derek and slowly they leaned towards each other, meeting in a dreamy kiss.

Ellen's voice dominated the limo, howling as she came hard under Willem's thrusting figure. She held tightly to her lover and gasped for air between moans of devastation. Sophie's orgasm followed Ellen's, her clit pushed down hard against Carly's flexed flicking tongue. When her moans subsided she dismounted from her room-mate's mouth. Carly's legs were wrapped tightly around Derek's hips and she involuntarily bucked into him.

Derek sensed Carly's energy and lifted her while stuck in her cunt to hilt, turning and dropping on the seat so that she bounced on his cock, straddling him. In an apparent fuck-trance, her eyes tightly shut, Carly bucked and rocked with his seven inches rigid inside her. Allegra and Raj moaned together behind Carly as they thrust hard against each other. "Yes! Cum in me baby, I'm coming too." Raj shot blast after blast of cum into Allegra's grasping cunt.

Willem sat on his seat while Ellen sucked urgently on his cock, kneeling on the floor of the limo. "Yes, keeping sucking, suck the cum out," he gasped at the beautiful Asian sylph. Derek spoke up too, "I'm going to cum, like, NOW." He made no move to get Carly off him. Carly's pace on his cock didn't slow. Sophie grabbed Carly about the ribs and pulled her away from Derek, letting her sprawl on the floor across Ellen's heels as Ellen felt Willem's cock jerk in her mouth. Willem shot ropes of cum into her mouth as she lovingly milked him.

12