Physical Exam for College Students

Story Info
Male students are subject to a humiliating physical exam.
3.8k words
4.15
28.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the first in a potential series. It's a fantasy so don't expect it to be realistic. If you're a fan of medical exams, physicals, and embarrassment among male friends I think that you'll enjoy it. I'm a new author, and have one other in-progress series on here - please let me know if you'd like me to continue in the comments or if you have any feedback.

--------------------------------

My name is Ryan and my buddy Luke and I start our first day at Rockland University today. Luke and I have known each other since my sophomore year of high school when his family moved across the street from me. Over the years we've grown close, and when it came to applying to college senior year, we applied to a lot of the same schools. When we received our acceptance letters to Rockland University, both of us receiving a full-ride scholarship, the decision to attend was a no-brainer.

On move-in day, my parents dropped me off at the dorms a few hours earlier than Luke's did. I made my way to the check-in table in front of our residence hall.

"Welcome! My name is Melissa and I'll be your RA this semester. Can I please see your ID?"

I gave the RA my license and after spending a few seconds looking up my name in her roster, she handed me a student ID card and keys to my dorm room.

"You'll be in room 301 up the stairs on the left. I'll be stopping by a little later but let me know if you have any questions in the meantime."

"Will do!" I said enthusiastically.

My dad helped carry up boxes of clothes and belongings to my room. When I opened the door, my new roommate Collin, was already there setting up his TV. If you're wondering, Luke and I decided not to be roommates because we've heard horror stories from our older brothers about best friends that eventually can't stand each other as roommates. We figured we'll room with someone random, and get an apartment together sophomore year.

"Hi, I'm Ryan. Looks like we'll be rooming together." I said.

"Hey, nice to meet you! Collin here. Just setting up some things for our room but you're good to start unpacking don't mind me."

My dad and I unpacked my things on the floor and we said our goodbyes.

A few hours later I heard a knock at the door. I went to grab it and it was Luke.

"What's up, man! Long time no see." He said sarcastically (we played basketball back home 3 days ago).

"Not much, just settling in. Moved in yet? Where's your room?"

"Literally down the hall in 314. This is awesome."

"No way, that's perfect. Want to meet my roommate Collin?" I said.

Collin walked over to the common room. I didn't notice it before, but Collin is jacked, I thought. His biceps and pecs stood out in his tight-fitting tank top.

"Collin -- this is Luke, one of my best friends from back home. He's actually down the hall from us."

"Nice to meet you!" He said.

"Knock knock." I turned around and Melissa the RA was holding a clipboard at the door.

"I hope you 3 are settling in okay! I wanted to let you know that all the male residents are due at the Large Gymnasium for their mandatory physical exam and intake process in 30 minutes. I'd suggest walking over now as it's a little bit of a trek across campus."

"Physical exam?" I said, confused.

"Yes, I don't have too much information on it but it's part of a set of laws passed by the state last month. Something about reducing sexual assaults on college campuses and reducing the spread of STDs and other viruses in the on-campus dorms."

"I've never heard of that but okay...do you guys want to walk over together?" Luke said.

"Sure, that works. Do we need to bring anything? Collin responded.

"Just your student ID," Melissa said, handing us a map of the campus and the gym circled.

Luke, Collin, and I started to walk over.

"I'm not the only one that thinks this is weird right? Also, I just had a physical last year at my family's doctor last year." I said.

"Yeah, I'm a little confused, but I'm sure it'll be pretty quick. It's not like they can do a full-blown physical with this many people." Said Collin.

As we got closer to the gym, I could see a line of students wrapping around the side of the building. Some of them were huge and looked older than us. They must be making upperclassmen do this as well, I thought.

Collin, Luke, and I chatted and got to know each other a bit as we stood in the very slow-moving line. When we got to the front, there was a table with 2 guys and 1 girl, maybe a year or two older than us.

"Student IDs please." The girl said.

We handed her our IDs and she gave them back, along with bracelets that look like the ones you get as a patient at the hospital. They had our names, birthdays, and student IDs printed on them.

"You can head over to the locker rooms. They are just past the police officer to your left."

Luke and I looked at each other, probably both wondering why there would be police at something like this.

Collin pushed open the doors to the locker room and I was surprised at the lack of noise -- especially for a group of dozens of college-aged guys.

"Please see show me your bracelets." I heard a guy say right near the entrance.

He looked at our names, placed labels on 3 clear plastic bags, and handed them to us.

"At the end of each aisle, there are jockstraps. Find one in your size, undress, put on the jock, and put your clothes and belongings in the bag. When you're all done, hand them to the man at the far end of the locker room next to the coach's office."

My heart started to sink and I realized why it's so quiet in the locker room. I didn't think we would have to strip down, let alone put on jockstraps that have probably been used before. In physicals I've had in the past, the doctor would just have me lift my shirt and shorts when needed. I thought about it and realized with the exception of having our shirts off playing ball or in the pool, Luke and I have never been undressed in front of each other so this would be a first.

Collin, Luke, and I walked toward the first aisle in silence. There must have been at least 20 guys in various states of undress.

"It's a little crowded here...I'm going to find a spot in the next row. I'll see you guys in a bit." Luke said.

I wonder if he wasn't comfortable stripping down in front of me. I wouldn't blame him, it would be a little awkward.

I took a jock from the bin that was in my size, walked over to a bench, and started putting the contents of my wallet into the bag. I noticed there were only a few clean jocks left.

Collin rummaged through the bin for about a minute, taking a moment to read the size of each jock. I wonder if they ran out of his size? He eventually grabbed one and sat down next to me.

"Chances are you were going to see me in my briefs at some point this year anyways." Collin joked, clearly trying to break the awkward silence.

Collin lifted his tank top over his head, revealing a completely smooth and well-developed chest. I did the same. Although I'm not nearly as big, I've always been active so I'm pretty toned.

Next, he peeled off his socks and shorts, then put them in the plastic bag. Wearing only a pair of tight-fitting blue briefs, he shifted his body away from me and removed his last piece of clothing.

I tried not to stare but from the glimpse of his naked body, it was clear that Collin was serious about working out. His thighs and ass were so big that he struggled to fit into the jockstrap, which presumably was the wrong size.

With his head still facing away from me, I quickly took off the rest of my clothes and put on my jock.

We turned to look at each other, and it was clear that even though he has an amazing physique. he was uncomfortable being almost completely naked in front of a bunch of guys he's never met before today.

"All set? I asked.

"Yeah, we're good let's find Luke."

We walked over to the other end of the locker room and handed a man the bags with our belongings. I pushed open the exit door and saw Luke waiting for us by another table in the gym. Luke had defined muscles and was hairy but well-trimmed. He always talked about how his girlfriend loves his hairy chest.

Now facing me, it was clear Luke and Collin have decent packages as well. From the way that their cocks pressed against the small pouch of the jock, it was clear Luke is circumcised and Collin may be uncut.

"Next." A girl around our age sitting at the table said.

Collin lined up in front of Luke, and Luke in front of me giving me a glimpse of his hairy ass cheeks.

Please have a look at the tablet and verify the information is correct. We looked at the screen and nodded our heads as she scrolled through a form containing information on the 3 of us.

Ryan Fernandez: Brown eyes, brown hair, Caucasian, 6' 1", 182lbs

Collin Martin: Blue eyes, blond hair, Caucasian, 6' 4", 212lbs

Luke Hayes: Hazel eyes, brown hair, Caucasian, 6' 2", 198lbs.

"Thanks for confirming. I'm required by law to inform you that this physical and related intake process is mandatory. Failing to follow directions or complete the process will result in immediate dismissal from the university and non-compliance reported to the state. You may move on to Station 1."

Station 1

The 3 of us moved passed a set of accordion-style dividers to the first station. The gym was set up so that we only see guys one station at a time. This provided some level of privacy, but at the same time meant that we couldn't tell what came next.

When we got there, there was one guy that looked like a junior or senior that must have just finished. He walked past the next set of dividers and a female nurse waved us over.

"Have a seat on the table." She motioned to Luke.

She started by checking his blood pressure, had him breathe in and out a few times, and measured his heart rate.

"Do you smoke or do any drugs recreationally?" She asked.

"No."

The nurse jotted down some notes on a tablet.

"Stand up, face forward, and do jumping jacks for 60 seconds." She ordered.

Luke's pecs bounced a little as he jumped up and down. He stopped after a minute

"Turn around and do 15 deep squats."

Luke paused for a moment but did as she asked. As his ass moved to the ground, his cheeks spread open a little and Collin and I could see his hairy crack.

"Have a seat."

The doctor measured his heart rate again and motioned for him to get up and for me to have a seat.

I repeated the same process as Luke and felt uncomfortable the entire time. Collin was up next and we can tell he was nervous as well. I don't think he realized it, but when he did the deep squats, Luke and I got a glimpse of his pink hole due to the lack of hair. Luke and I turned to each other and made a disgusted look.

"You boys can move on to the next station."

Station 2

We walked over in silence to the next station. When we got there, the 3 of us were very confused. I saw 2 police officers, a photographer, and a setup like what you'd see at a photo shoot.

A male police officer, possibly in his late twenties saw the looks on our faces and walked over to us.

"Hi, my name is Officer Dawson, and this is my colleague Officer Valdez. As you may or not be aware, recently the state assembly passed a set of laws intended in part to reduce sexual assaults on college campuses. Although I may not agree with the requirement, all male students are required to be photographed so that in the event of an incident, they can be easily identified. Unfortunately for you boys, there are currently no exceptions to this requirement. With that said, which one of you would like to go first?"

I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. How can I not have heard of this before? If Luke and I would have known about this "law" we would have gone to a different school.

"I'm not consenting to be photographed wearing a goddamn jockstrap!" Luke responded.

"Look. I understand this might be uncomfortable but we're required to execute this requirement, whether you like it or not."

"Fuck this, I'm out of here."

Luke started to walk away but Officer Valdez grabbed the back of his jockstrap and stopped him.

"You can go first. Take off the jock and put it in the bin."

"Wait. Do we have to take these pictures naked? Who is going to see them?" Collin blurted out.

"Yes, I'm sorry. If I was in your shoes I would be uncomfortable as well, to be honest, but the requirements are clear. As far as the pictures go, that's up to each school's board of trustees to decide, but I wouldn't worry one bit. I can't promise anything but chances are it'll just be the police department with access to them." Officer Dawson responded.

Collin didn't look convinced.

"Let's go Mr. Hayes. There are hundreds of other students that need to move through the process as well. We don't have all day."

Luke still stood there in shock. After a few more moments, he reluctantly walked over to the basket and took off his jockstrap. He was still facing away from Collin and me when the photographer started to give him orders.

"Stand in front of the backdrop facing the camera, arms out and legs apart.

Luke did as he was told and a few seconds later a bright flash from the camera went off.

A television screen set up against the accordion divider lit up with a high-definition picture of my best friend's muscular, hairy body. His 5" circumcised penis and pubes were on full display. The photo was a full frontal, meaning it included everything from his head to his toes. I felt terrible given how uncomfortable he was.

"Now turn around, and keep the same pose."

Luke turned around and the flash went off again. The screen lit up with another photograph, this time of his hairy ass cheeks, and smooth-toned backside.

"Lift your penis."

Click click. Another photo, this time zoomed in on Luke's cock went up on the screen.

"Turn back around to face the camera, squat down and interlock your hands behind your head."

Click click.

"Almost done, give me a minute to get ready for the last set."

I don't think I've ever seen my friend this way in my life, and I don't blame him.

The photographer adjusted the camera mount, slid it down, and locked it back into place.

"With your back on the floor, straighten your legs and lift them toward your chest."

"There's no way this one is required. You've gotta be shitting me?" Luke interrupted.

"I'm reading the instructions exactly as they were given to me. The faster you do what I ask, the sooner you and your friends can move on to the next station."

Luke made a loud sigh and got into the requested position.

He must not have realized what he looked like until the photographer took the picture and it appeared on the screen. His face, penis, balls, and asshole were all on display. Despite the hair near his taint, you could make out his pink hole in crystal clear high definition.

"You're all set. You can stand to the side while your friends finish." The photographer said.

Luke went to go grab his jock from the bin but Officer Valdez interrupted him.

"You won't be needing that in the next station, remain as you are."

I was up next. When I stripped out of my jock, I can tell Collin and Luke tried to avoid looking but there was no avoiding the pictures on the screen.

Just like Luke, the photographer took full frontal and backside pictures. I got into position for the last set and exposed my hole for the first time in my life.

Collin was up last. I couldn't believe I was in the same room as my new roommate, whom I met just a few hours earlier, who was forced to pose naked in different compromising positions. His pubes were shaved short and he had no hair around his ass, so his pink hole and thick uncut cock stood out in his final set of pictures.

"You 3 can move on to the last station." Officer Dawson said.

Completely nude, we walked past the final set of dividers. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a set of 8 chairs, 3 of which were occupied by other men. One our age, and two a bit older. They were completely naked with their arms and legs strapped onto the chair. A mechanical sleeve was attached to their cocks and was milking them (for lack of better words).

"Hello, gentlemen. This is the final part of your physical and intake process. Let's start by having you pee into the cups on the table to your left." A male doctor in his 30s said.

I think at this point we were sort of numb to the situation so the 3 of us grabbed a cup and pissed to the marked line.

The doctor's assistant took the cups and put them into a sealed container.

One by one, the doctor grabbed our balls and told us to cough a few times, presumably to check for hernias.

"Now turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks."

The 3 of us did as we were told, and for the second time today, we saw each other's assholes on full display. What we were not prepared for was what came next.

Since the 3 of us were facing away from the doctor we couldn't see, but I heard him snap on a rubber glove. A moment later I felt a cool sensation on my hole, and then intense pressure. I felt his finger move around and winced as he took it out and reinserted it.

With his finger now out of my hole, I stood up and watched as buddy Luke was bent over, holding his cheeks wide open.

"Wait! Doc shouldn't you change your --" I blurted out, but it was too late. The doctor used the same gloved finger to lube up Luke's hole and give him a rectal exam. He must not have used enough lube because Luke was squirming a bit.

I think the doctor realized his mistake because before examining Collin's hole, he changed gloves.

The doctor's assistant grabbed 3 devices from a drawer.

"I don't notice any rectal anomalies so we can move on to the final stage of this process. We will be collecting semen samples in compliance with the new regulations. In the event of an assault accusation, your sample will be compared against collected evidence. As with the previous station, this is not optional. My assistant will insert these devices into your rectum, and they will deliver an electrical current to your prostate intended to make you erect. Once erect, you will be seated like the gentlemen to your left and a sample will be collected. Any questions?" The doctor said.

At this point, we knew better than to object and wanted this to be over with. We shook our heads no in unison.

"Alrighty then, please bend over once again and spread your cheeks."

The 3 of us bent over and waited as the assistant inserted the devices into our holes. I've never had anything in my ass before so it was a new, embarrassing situation. A few moments later, the assistant pressed a button on a remote and I started to feel electrical current and vibrations against my prostate. Neither of us admitted it, but it felt really good. Over the next 2 minutes, our cocks went from soft to fully erect. Collin's thick, 7.5" uncut cock pointed toward his belly and started to throb. Luke's cock grew to an impressive 7." Mine was the smallest of the 3 of us, but still a respectable 6".

The assistant directed us to have a seat in the row behind the four other guys. He strapped our arms and legs down, then placed the mechanical sleeves over our hard cocks. With the flick of a switch, the sleeves started to milk us as the other devices continued to stimulate our prostates.

I was embarrassed having my hole stuffed and cock milked right next to my friend and new roommate, but the pleasure superseded any impact that had. 2 minutes went by and the 3 guys in front of us came one by one. I heard a vacuum sound as the machine sucked up their sperm and deposited it into 3 labeled vials.

Another passed and I heard Collin start to moan. His body briefly shook and I watched as his semen was vacuumed out of his dick and into his specially marked vial. The doctor unstrapped Collin, and he stood in the corner waiting for Luke and me to finish. Cum was still leaking from the tip of his foreskin.

12