Physical Therapy

Story Info
Who says you can't teach an old dog, new tricks?
5.8k words
4.55
5.5k
9
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: First and foremost, the story is pure fiction. If any of my fictional characters remind you of anybody you know, you're sadly mistaken. If anyone of my fictional characters is lucky enough to partake in anything of a sexual nature, they are over eighteen years of age. Some might be way over eighteen years of age.

In case you're wondering, my wife had a large hand in making this story click.

Also, for all you folks who say, "that can't happen" please remember, THIS IS MY STORY!!

I just returned home from my third and final physical therapy appointment, that my primary care doctor recommended to help with the swelling in both ankles. Edema, it was called. It's also the first time in several years I had a giant smile on my face.

Maybe I should give a little background information. I'm Robin Martin, a seventy-four year old retired Psychologist. I've been a widow for nearly two years, ever since my husband of forty-seven years up and died of pancreatic cancer, that I thought was going to kill me, too.

A little more background, if I may. I met Aaron Martin my junior year in college, studying Psychology, while he was a year behind me, hoping to get into med school. I was on track to graduate a little early, and had been accepted into grad school, to get my master's degree.

I had dated a little, but could hardly be called worldly. I had a total of two sexual experiences, which were nothing to write home about. Neither of these underwhelming experiences left me satisfied. Not even close.

This being the late 1970's, I was left to my own devices to 'get me off' And I did do just that on several occasions.

I kept thinking about my mother lecturing me, growing up, that 'good girls' didn't touch themselves in 'that' way. If your husband didn't totally satisfy you, then you were resigned to being frustrated.

Fuck that, I thought. Why should the guy get his jollies, leaving me wanting?

It didn't take too long in college to figure out the fine art of self pleasure.

What little I knew more than satisfied my urges, after my frustrations with my social life. I was lucky enough to live in a single dorm room, leaving me time and the solitude to finish what my dates started, and failed at.

And then I met Aaron. No, we didn't jump into bed on our first date. Nor the second, or third. By the fourth date, we had progressed to the point of my blouse coming off, and me allowing him inside my 36-C bra. Now that got me more than excited, enough so that I didn't need any extra stimulation upon my return to my dorm.

We also knew what our next date just might find us doing. We both knew what we wanted, having talked at length, knowing neither of us were virgins, but not that experienced.

The first time we made love, in the dark, it was like the brightest Fourth of July fireworks display.

I couldn't even fathom what this experience would be like. Yes, I'd given myself more than a few satisfying orgasms, but, as the 1985 song by Sinead O'Connor said, 'Nothing Compares To You', a tune actually written by Prince.

Laying in my bed, cuddling with Aaron, we just held each other, and quietly talked about our future. Asking each other if we did have a future.

We both decided that we did in fact have a future. Since this story isn't so much about Aaron and me, I'll just give my loyal readers a shorter version of our forty-seven year marriage.

All during my grad school, we were exclusive. I did the necessary steps to eliminate those dreaded condoms, and we did move in together, scraping by, with the help we received from our parents.

Our love for each other knew no bounds. If we weren't studying, we were fucking. And after almost a year, I actually started to see what all the excitement was concerning having a stiff, hard cock in my mouth.

We had long since thrilled ourselves with his amazing oral skills, giving me even more outstanding climaxes, but it took many times just thinking about me reciprocating, to actually take his thick six inches in my mouth.

I did put my foot down, and refused to swallow. I became fairly adept at taking his offering in my mouth, and letting it dribble back down his shaft. I just couldn't stand the consistency of his stuff.

With me opening my private practice, and him flying through med school, we did 'accidentally' get pregnant. Not that either of us minded, especially when our daughter, Ellen was born.

With Aaron starting his residency, our second daughter, Allison joined our family, with both of us agreeing that these two beauties were more than enough.

As I said, this story will only focus on the present, so I will tell you fans of mine, that Aaron and I had a very fulfilling, nearly perfect forty-seven years of marriage.

Our two daughters have given us four wonderful grandchildren, two boys and two girls, all of whom are now teenagers, plus so many memories that have kept me going following his untimely passing.

It took all the courage I could muster to even get out of bed, each morning, after his funeral. I just couldn't see life without my partner. My lover. My true soul mate.

I did figure out that I needed a change of scenery. Our house that we built our family in for nearly forty-five years was like a giant tomb.

My kids convinced me to downsize, and I agreed.

I found a very nice condo in a different part of town that more than filled my needs. It had plenty of room for my grandkids to stay over, whenever my kids wanted some alone time.

Getting settled in, I did meet some of my new neighbors. Some of which were my kid's age, and younger.

There were some older folks, but nearly all of them had spouses. Or long term significant others. I guessed that at my age another relationship just wasn't in the cards.

When the weather warmed up, I did start walking around my complex, and met a few more neighbors.

I'd lived in my new place nearly a month, when I started walking, just to get out of my house. Just as I was getting to the end of my block, it sounded like the Hell's Angels were coming into this area.

I stood, with my mouth wide open, seeing this huge Harley Davidson pulling into a parking spot near my own place. Let me try to describe the person riding this motorcycle.

At first, I couldn't tell if it was a he or a she, as the rider had on a helmet, plus a full set of riding leathers.

With me standing just over five feet four, this rider was a good six or seven inches taller than me.

Even when he/she took off their helmet, I still couldn't tell, with their hair cut quite short. I finally could tell when she took off her leather jacket, I could see boobs unencumbered by a bra, pushing the front of her AC/DC shirt out quite a ways.

I must have stared a bit too long, when she grinned, and asked me if I liked was I saw.

I must have turned about a dozen shades of red, and stammered out a sincere apology.

What I did see is a very masculine looking woman, close to six feet tall, with the aforementioned short haircut, dressed like a man, but with a fairly large pair of boobs.

"Robin Martin, and I'm truly sorry for staring."

"Lou Parker, and I'm very used to it."

"Lou?"

"Louise, but that doesn't fit my personna, does it?"

Laughing, we just stood there, when she asked if I was related to a Dr. Aaron Martin.

"He was my husband for forty-seven years, why do you ask?"

"He treated my wife for her last six months, before her cancer finally....."

I just held her hands, while her tears started falling. There was nothing I could think of to say.

I decided not to go any further, so I wouldn't give her any wrong ideas.

"I'm sure we'll talk again, soon, Louise."

I was grinning ear to ear, when I called her by her full name.

"See ya soon, Rockin Robin," said with an equally wide grin.

I had to convince myself that anything to do with this lady would be just as neighbors.

Over the ensuing months, Lou and I did talk, just about life and each losing the loves of our lives.

I did find out that she was just turning fifty-two, and had a twenty-seven year old daughter, who 'doesn't approve of my lifestyle', and is married.

"Any grandkids?"

"Nope, at least none that I'm aware of. You see, Robin, she and I don't talk too much."

"Anything I can do to change that?"

"Not really, but I appreciate the thought."

There were several occasions when my grandkids would visit, that found the two boys drooling over Lou's motorcycle.

At just fifteen and thirteen, these cousins absolutely loved looking at this bike. It didn't hurt that Lou loved talking about it to anyone who'd listen.

Both grandsons, along with my sixteen and thirteen year old granddaughters would talk to me asking me if Lou and I were more than friends.

"Just so you know, grandma, its more than OK with us if you two were more than friends."

"OK, all of you, Louise and I are just friends, so butt out!"

I added that with another huge grin.

Both of my daughters asked the same question, and I gave them the same answer.

Each time we'd talk, I could tell that Lou was hiding something, so I just came out and asked what it was.

"A friend told me my daughter is pregnant, but she hasn't bothered to tell me. I'm her mother for Christ sakes."

"I know you don't want me to interfere, but tell me her name and phone number, please."

Reluctantly, she did.

That evening I decided to interfere.

Phone call:

"Hello, my name is Robin Martin and my neighbor is Lou Parker. I know I might be overstepping, but she's your mother, who deserves to know she's going to be a grandmother."

"Mrs. Martin, my relationship with my mother is none of your business, so butt out."

"Shame on you, Colleen, just shame on you."

I hung up before she could reply, but I did what I felt was right for my friend.

It must have been three days later that Lou met me just as i was leaving for my morning walk.

She just fell into my arms, sobbing and thanking me for whatever I'd done.

"What's going on?"

"My daughter called last night, and we must have talked for nearly two hours. I guess I have you to thank for that."

With that, she took my face in her hands and gave me a very nice kiss on my lips.

My eyes flew open, but I didn't back away.

"Oh, my God, Robin, I'm so very sorry."

Catching my breath, and measuring my response I told she didn't have to apologize, and I was glad if I helped.

"First, Lou, I'm not too upset, and I do have to admit that wasn't all that unpleasant. It was also the first kiss I've received from a non-family member in the last two years, or so."

"I just don't want you to think I'd ever do anything to pressure you into to doing anything you didn't want to do. Am I forgiven?"

"Only if you let me visit when your grandchild visits you when he or she is born. I mean that, granny."

With that, we just hugged each other. Was it my imagination, or did I feel her highly aroused nipples pressing into me?

Just about six weeks later I got a phone call from Louise with her in tears. This time they were tears of joy.

"Robin, Robin, I'm a grandmother! A seven pound seven ounce boy, Edward Louis! I can't wait to meet him."

Now, let's get to the premise of the title of this story.

At my annual physical, my primary care doctor noticed a swelling in both ankles, and I did tell her that I was having a little trouble getting my shoes on both feet.

I set up a group of three sessions with a physical therapist, who I'd never met.

My first session was a real eye opener. Let me describe this young woman. Kerry Bell, a thirty something, married girl, who explained to me about everything being connected, from the ankles to my neck area. I learned that many areas she talked about had lymph nodes.

As she started massaging each ankle, she moved to the lymph nodes in my neck. Much to my shock, she next massaged lymph nodes in my groin area. Yes, my groin area. Believe me when I tell you that when her fingers started massaging the area just below my panties, my body responded, appropriately.

Without changing the expression on my shocked face, I must have let out a very contented moan. My body was betraying me. Here, for nearly a year, my body and my mind denied any physical enjoyment being around Louise Parker, a rock solid lesbian, and all it took was a healthcare professional less than five minutes of therapy to get a very a sensual moan from me.

My face must have been a bright scarlet red, and it felt to me to be at least one hundred and fifty degrees, at least.

For the rest of my first session, I managed to keep my moans to myself. In the back of my mind, I knew one of my toys would have to complete what Kerry had inadvertently started.

I didn't see Lou the next day, and the day after that, I had my second session. Oh, for those interested, the swelling in my ankles did go down, a little.

My second session was even more nerve wracking than the first. Just her very talented fingers along the inside of both thighs, nearly brought my to an orgasm. I had to concentrate not to scream out with pleasure.

The way Kerry smiled at me when I left, made me think she was well aware of the effect her hands had on me. I just hoped that at my third, and final session, I wouldn't grab her and yank her on top of me and do enough so I wouldn't have to jill off when I got home.

When she started my third and final session, she started talking while I got ready.

"I'm aware how our first two sessions caused you to react, Mrs. Martin, so I want to be very sure, what you might or might not want me to do."

"First off, Kerry, please call me Robin, plus with my reactions to your hands, I'm open to anything you want to do, that won't get you fired, or in any trouble with your husband."

Just nodding her head, and smiling at me with 'a look' in her eye, she started her work.

Both ankles, to start. Then she moved to my neck, with her arms coming very close to my boobs. I must have had a little grin on my face, because as she finished with my neck, I felt both her hands very softly cupping my unencumbered boobs, causing both nipples to harden, and my breathing to quicken.

Without saying a word, she raised the gown I was wearing and leaned over very softly licking each nipple. God, I was on fire.

If I thought that was hot, while tending to each nipple, I felt her very talented fingers go inside my soaking wet panties. One finger slid up and down my very wet pussy lips. Then that finger slipped deep inside of me. I started thrusting my hips upward, encouraging her to continue. She added a second and third finger at the same time, causing my first orgasm. Luckily, I put my wrist in my mouth to muffle the sound.

If I thought this couldn't get better, she moved down from my painfully erect nipples, and put her head between my wide open thighs.

When her very talented tongue touched my clit, I nearly jumped off the table. Again, I had my wrist in my mouth so I wouldn't announce my second orgasm.

My entire body was on fire.

She moved her body on top of mine and very softly kissed my very welcoming lips. When her tongue invaded my mouth, I returned the favor. With our tongues dueling like two swordsman, she started thrusting her hips against my already soaking wet thighs.

With a quick, almost unseen movement, her scrubs and thong disappeared, leaving her completely bald snatch rubbing up against my mature bush.

If my body felt like it was on fire before this happened, it was now volcanic! I'd never ever had any thoughts of doing anything close to this, even with my friendship with Louise Parker, these past months.

Even as a novice at such acts, I just couldn't get enough of this girl on girl stuff. After about five minutes of her tongue and several fingers making my body feel like a blast furnace, she moved around placing her hairless pussy on my face.

Moment of truth! Could I do anything close to what she was doing to me? Only one way to find out. Placing my hands on her narrow hips, a cautiously moved my mouth up to her inviting pussy lips. I gave them a very light kiss. Hmmm, not to bad of taste.

I then got really brave and licked very slowly up and down her slit. I must be doing something right, I thought, as I was the recipient of some very sweet girl cum. As I continued licking upwards toward her clit, I added just one finger as deep as I could.

Just as I did that, she folded her thumb under her fingers and eased it into my smoldering sex. Third orgasm!!

After another five minutes, or so, my body literally exploded, drenching her fist, and face. Yes, I squirted! This in itself was a first.

Aaron and I had some extremely exciting sex, but never, ever did I squirt.

Finally climbing off of me, and giving me as soft a kiss as possible, she helped me clean up, and get dressed.

"Kerry, I just can't thank you enough."

"Just so you know, Robin, I don't have a husband, I have a very understanding wife."

I just stood, finishing getting dressed with a very surprised look on my face.

"I want you to know that this was entirely unplanned. There was something that first time that gave me the idea that you just might be a true novice at lesbian sex. Was I correct?"

"Married forty-seven years, and one hundred percent faithful. With never having any thoughts of doing anything close to what we just did."

"Any regrets?"

"I'd be lying if I said no, but I think I can work my way through them," I answered with a grin.

Driving home I was in complete turmoil. Would I even tell Lou about what happened? Did I admit to myself that I had some feelings about her? Those, plus a few dozen more questions that I needed to answer.

I was lucky that the next day, Saturday, Lou was at her daughter's house being grandma.

Sitting alone in my living room, I just started crying. Was I a bad person? Of course not. Then, why was I crying, and so conflicted?

Just when my crying slowed down, Ellen, my oldest called me. I just barely got my hello out, when I burst out crying, again.

Not twenty minutes later, both of my daughters were in my living room.

They were both smart enough to let me tell them what was going on, at my own pace.

Calming down, and organizing my thoughts, I started telling both of them my story.

"Please let me try to explain what was going on, and try not to interrupt. Oh, try to keep an open mind."

They both replied that they would, to both requests.

I must have talked for nearly an hour, telling them each and every detail, as I remembered them. From the first visit, to the bombshell third visit. I left nothing out, but realized when I was talking about that final visit, I couldn't look either of them in the eye.

When I finished, it felt like I had a huge weight lifted off my chest. Yes, I knew I acted on pure emotion, as I could have stopped Kerry at any time. But didn't.

Yes, I could have told them I didn't enjoy the sex, but they already knew that would have been pure bullshit.

"Any comments, either of you?"

"I for one, don't see a major issue, unless you feel like you might consider yourself unfaithful to Louise," Allison said.

"Girls, Louise and I are still just good friends."

"Mom, it's fine with us if that changes, and we're both sure daddy agrees. You deserve some happiness, along with some companionship."

Saturday evening, I got a call fron Lou asking if I wanted to share a glass of wine, as we'd done on several occasions.

When I hesitated, she sensed something was wrong, and asked if I was OK.

"Come on over, but be prepared for quite a story."

Sitting in my living room again, I started telling my good friend everything that transpired during my physical therapy sessions. I left nothing out, and nothing to her imagination.

By the time I finished, I was emotionally spent. I confessed everything to this nice lady, who slowly started to talk to me.

12