Pick a Color

Story Info
Eight strangers at a party create one amazing night.
3.8k words
3.67
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers

I opened the door to the mansion and looked around. I was nervous so I peeked in to see if I was in the right place.

"Mr. Red, so good to see you. Yes, it's me, Janet," she as she came towards me and hugged me hello.

Janet was in her late 50s with strawberry-red hair and a curvy body. Her warm hug started to relax me. I had worried this was all a setup but seeing the look in her hazel eyes gave me a hint this was what I had signed up for on Fetlife.

"Now, Mr. Red, you remember the rules. First, men are only called by their tie color. So you, Mr. Gold, Mr. Blue, and Mr. Green can only be called that. Second, the women, aside from myself are only to be called by their dress colors, which are the same as the men. Three, soon you will be assigned a room for the night. Four, you can ask me for anything. Five, after tonight you are not to tell others of this evening. Six, no cell phone usage. If you are caught on your phone you will be thrown out. Do you agree to those rules?"

"Yes."

"Very good Mr. Red. Oh, I did forget one rule."

"What's that?"

"Have fun," Janet said and gave me a smile and wink.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Follow me. You are the last to arrive."

Janet, with her curves, tight black dress, black stockings on her long legs, and black high heels, was easy to follow.

This started to sound like everything the Fetlife ad said: Adults 35+ welcome to come to a one-night, anonymous party. No names, no rules, no regrets, just pleasure.

In my desperation, I answered. It took me four separate Zoom calls with Janet, but I was approved a week ago. Janet opened the door, and I went in eagerly.

"Hello everyone, Mr. Red is here" Janet announced as she flung open the doors.

Instantly the other seven sets of eyes hit me. I was very nervous but tried to smile back. The three guys each gave me a nod. Ms. Gold smirked at me. Ms. Gold winked. Ms. Green gave me a little wave with her left hand. Ms. Red turned away and then turned back, locking eye contact before going back into her conversation with Mr. Gold.

Janet took my left hand and led me over to a table with drinks. Her hands were soft and warm.

"You look thirsty Mr. Red. No need for a dry throat on such a lovely night. What's your poison?"

"I'll have a glass of red wine," I replied.

"Red for Mr. Red it is. I'll be back later. Go make some friends," Janet said and then walked away. I stood there letting my eyes follow her swiveling, round ass out the door.

"Like what you see?" Ms. Green asked.

"Oh, I, I.."

"It's fine Mr. Red. I don't blame you. I'd hit that."

"So you're..."

"Yeah, I am bi. All of the women here are. It was part of the screening process."

"But if it's one-on-one why does that matter?"

"Well... and I'm not supposed to tell you... I should stop," Ms. Green said.

"Oh come on. Now, you have to tell me," I replied.

"Ok, I'll be bad."

"It's alright, I won't give you a spanking."

She gave an inquisitive look.

"Well, unless you want one."

"What do you think," Ms. Green responded as she turned around and stuck out her firm, round, little ass. The whole time I had been checking her out and was really attracted to her. Maybe it was her beautiful eyes, bright smile, smooth light ebony skin, long legs, smooth shoulders in her strapless, or how the tight green dress hugged her perfect figure, but I really thought Ms. Green was gorgeous. Her perfect ass only completed it for me.

"Yes," I said with a big smile.

"Cute and smart. Not a bad combination," she said with a wink.

I blushed.

"So, what you're not supposed to know is that Janet joins at least one couple during the night. Apparently, she loves pegging. So, get that butt ready," Ms. Green said and then pinched my ass.

She started to walk away and turned and winked.

I stood there for a second.

"Mr. Red?" Mr. Gold asked.

"You got it. How are you?"

"I am great. Tonight is going to be amazing. The girls are sexy as fuck and all pretty kinky. Ms. Red told me she is really into getting her feet rubbed. I love voluptuous chicks like her. Pretty eyes and thick thighs all night long."

Mr. Gold seemed like a jackass even if I agreed with him about Ms. Red's body being very sexy. I looked over at Ms. Red and smiled. She smiled back.

"Yeah, she's beautiful. I'm going to go say hi."

I walked away and headed toward Ms. Red and took a sip of my wine. It was dry, just the way I liked it.

"Hi," Ms. Red said as she stuck out her hand. I grabbed it, turned it up and kissed it. She blushed. The anonymity of knowing we were strangers and would never meet again made me more daring. Her hands were soft. I looked up and into her big beautiful blue eyes. I could have stared into them all night and run my finger through her flowing black hair.

"Hi. Having a good time?"

"Yes. You?"

"Very much so. What are you drinking?"

"Jack and coke. What about you?"

"Red."

"Good choice," she said and gave me a wink.

I blushed.

"That's a cute star tattoo on your ankle,"

"Thanks. Nice you of you to look. Would you like to see the tattoo on my inner thigh?"

"Yes," I said with a smile as I could feel myself getting hard.

"Well, if you pick right, you will. I'll even let you try and suck it off me."

"Are your thighs that delicious?"

"No complaints yet. I am also wearing a red thong, or maybe I am not. Guess you'll have to wait and see," Ms. Red replied.

"Hopefully, I'll pick right," I replied as my mouth started to water.

She quickly wiped my lower lip. I blushed. She got closer and started to whisper.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Mr. Red. I know I am the sexiest bitch here. I know you want my big tits, thick thighs, and booty. You can't help yourself. You're a man. Ever had sex with a big gal?"

"I..I..I wouldn't say you are big."

"Stop," she said placing her right pointer finger on my lips. "I know I've got a tummy, thick thighs, and a big ass. I love my body and I think your hard dick loves it too."

As she spoke, she moved closer and sucked on my ear lobe when she finished talking.

"Tonight, you might have great sex with a voluptuous woman."

"Really?"

"Believe me if you get one of these skinny bitches when you finish, I'll still be going and the man under me will be in heaven, and everyone else with be jealous."

I was so hard I could have taken her right there. She pulled away, took a few steps back, winked, and licked her lips before walking away. I was frozen for a second. She started talking to Janet and they both looked over and smiled. I imagined what they were talking about and how I might be in their plans for later in the evening.

"Having fun yet?" Ms. Gold asked.

I was instantly snapped back into reality. I turned and saw her beautiful eyes and warm smile. She gave me a once over look and a smile. I did the same and noticed how strong and toned her body was. Her biceps were carved and must have been at least 10 inches. I only imagined how firm her stomach, ass, and thighs were. While I had never been with an Asian woman, I had heard the urban legends about tight pussies and insane sex drives. The thought of that and her muscles turned me on instantly.

"Some. Hope to have more later. What about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, just getting to know everyone. You came last? Why were you late."

"Was I late?"

"Yeah. We all thought you might chicken out."

"No, just took my time."

"That's good. No reason to rush. Sometimes it is better to come later. What are you drinking?"

"Red wine. But I actually want to pace myself. Things are just getting started. I see some people have had more than their fair share."

We both looked over at Mr. Gold and Mr. Green were doing shots. Ms. Gold rolled her eyes. Then she put her pointer finger on my lips.

"Shhh..." she said. "Now, you are not a boy like those two. Are you?"

I shook my head no.

"I didn't think so. But I want to see if you are a man. Are you?"

I nodded yes.

"I want to find out. I want to see if you are man enough to let a woman take control.

Are you?"

I nodded yes.

"Will you worship me? Will you let me take control and take you? Will you be my slut for the night?"

She stared deeply into my eyes. Her intensity overwhelmed me and turned me on.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked as she grabbed my balls.

"Yes, Maam."

She squeezed tight.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Better. I want you to be mine tonight. I want to peg that sweet ass of yours. Can you take that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I want you to massage and worship my body. Are you man enough for that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I know you are turned on Mr. Red. Would you like to be put in a chastity cage that only I can unlock?"

"No Mistress."

"What?"

"Not right now. What if I am not the one you get tonight?"

"Your loss," she said as she released me and walked away.

I needed a break. As I walked to the bathroom I passed by Ms. Blue. She stopped me.

"So... You're Mr. Red. The last one to arrive," Ms. Blue asked.

"We'll have to see. How are you Ms. Blue?"

"Some say I am amazing. What do you think?"

I looked her over. From her long legs, perfect figure, perky breasts, blond hair, and blue eyes she was a classic beauty. I had always had a thing for tall leggy blondes and Ms. Blue fit the bill. Her blue dress with a plunging neckline enticed me and the thought of licking her neck started to drive me wild.

"I hope I can find out."

"You'd be lucky to. Lord knows three of you guys are going to be disappointed."

"I hope you don't get disappointed."

"Do you want a drink?"

"No just saving my strength for later."

"Smart man. So, you're not just another pretty face."

"Thanks," I said as walked away. Before heading into the bathroom, I turned to survey the room. Ms. Red and I looked eyes. I gave her a wink and she blushed a bit. Her red lips look soft and delicious.

After a quick pit stop, I looked in the mirror and splashed some cold water on my face. They were all gorgeous. I wondered if the possibility of a threesome was real. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down and keep my erection from exploding. A little more cold water on my face and it went down.

Ding, ding, ding

"Ok boys and girls, you've heard the bell. It's time for the main event," said Janet.

"Follow me over to the table. Boys on the left side and girls on the right. Please line up blue, gold, green, and red."

We followed her orders. Then Janet pulled out a black bag.

"Now, Mr. Blue reach into my bag and pull out a card," Janet said and smirked.

Mr. Blue reached in and pulled out a gold card. He turned and showed it to Ms. Gold. She smiled at him.

"Come here, slave. Are you ready to serve me tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Ok, you two go upstairs. Mr. Gold, your turn."

He pulled out a blue card.

"You're a lucky boy. Sorry guys," she said as she walked over and winked at me.

Ms. Red just rolled her eyes.

"You're up Mr. Green."

He reached in and pulled out a green card.

"Well, that's a first. Green with green and red goes with red," Janet said. "Have fun. I'll be seeing at least two of you tonight."

Ms. Red came over. I looked her up and down. I had never been with a curvy woman who had such voluptuous breasts and a round ass. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Such a gentlemen. I hope that is not the case when we get upstairs."

I pulled her close, with my hand on the small of her back. I moved in for a kiss. She pulled back.

"Upstairs. Remember the rules. The fun begins up," she said and moved away.

I pulled her back and held her close. She was stunned and smiled.

"Are you a bad boy Mr. Red? Do I have to put you over my knee Mr. Red?" Janet asked. "Remember the rules."

Ms. Red reached around and squeezed my ass.

"I think you'd like that too much Janet. He's got a tight little butt," Ms. Red said.

"Upstairs you too."

We ran up the stairs and to the red door. She stopped and turned around. She put her red nails into my chest, smiled, and exhaled. I gazed deeply into her big eyes.

"Now, wait out here. I want to get changed into something more comfortable. I'll let you know when to come in," Ms. Red said.

"OK."

I was the only one in the hall. When I heard footsteps. Janet came up the stairs. She waved and went into a room with a room door. A few minutes went by.

"Come to momma..." Ms. Red said in an almost pur.

I opened the door. She motioned with her left pointer finger for me to come towards her. She was lying across the bed in a red silk gown. Her right foot hung off the bed with her cute, red-painted toenails. Her left leg was bent up and her head rested on her right hand. As I walked over to the bed, I took off my tie and jacket. I grabbed her right foot and began to rub it right in the middle of the arch. Her eyes became big. I kissed each of her toes and then licked the tattoo on her ankle. Ms. Red put her left foot on my right thigh. She was now lying flat on her back. I lifted her right leg, continued to massage her foot, and began to kiss her calf.

Ms. Red shot up.

"Oooh, yes," Ms. Red sighed. "Come here."

I moved onto the bed and she came to me. We kissed. It felt electric. Within seconds our tongues were dancing around each other. We kept kissing for a few minutes. I then whispered in her ear, "I want you so bad."

"What are you still doing dressed?" she asked.

"Want to help me?"

She had unbuttoned my shirt and I wiggled out of it. I then moved the straps of her gown, and she undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, unzipped me, and in one motion moved my pants and underwear down past my knees.

"Black boxer briefs. Oh, I like. You are pushing all of my buttons Mr. Red."

Within seconds all of my clothes were off and in a pile by the bed. I moved the straps of her gown down and slid it off her round, voluptuous body. Her nipples were erect, I moved in to lick them, and push my face into her breasts. I hugged her close and pushed my hands into her back. The warmth and softness of her voluptuous body made me harder. I had never felt this kind of pleasure holding any of the skinnier women I had been with. It drove me wild. For the next 5 minutes licked, nibbled and kissed her breasts frantically.

"Ooohh, you're such a savage!!!"

I looked up and smiled. Then I looked down and noticed her red thong.

"Well, there's your red thong."

"Do you like?"

"I've never been so jealous of a piece of clothing in my life."

She giggled, "You are too cute." Then she kissed me. It wasn't the kiss of a one-night stand. It was the kind of kiss a girlfriend gives you. I lit up. I looked into her eyes and kissed her with a warmth and passion I hadn't felt in years. Her lips were delicious. I then pulled her thong off. As I slid it down, I stopped and kissed the rose tattoo on her inner right thigh. I lifted her legs, slid the thong off, and put her ankles on my shoulders.

"Let's go to the pillows," she said.

We both turned and as she wiggled up, I leaped and landed on her soft, warm, loving body.

"Wow!! You are lovely," I said as I looked at her soft eyes and sweet lips.

Then I started to kiss and lick her neck. She slid her arms and legs around me like vines wrapping themselves around a statue. She was already moving in a grove. I clutched her right breast and slid my right hand onto her thick, smooth left thigh. Sinking my hands into her skin made my grip tighter. I wanted to enjoy every inche of her body. I started moving my hips with hers and grabbed her tighter as I licked below her left ear.

"Let me go down on you." I said.

"Yes..."

I pulled up.

"Turn over. I want to nibble your back."

Her eyes lit up and she quickly turned over.

I pulled her black her up and began to lick and nibble her shoulders. I worked my way down her back as she clinched the bed and let out a sigh. For the next five minutes, I tasted her body and slid my hand down, and began to rub her ass. She purred like a kitten. I revealed in making her feel pleasure. I looked down and saw her toes curl.

"I want to eat your ass."

She stuck her butt up in the air. I rubbed and smacked both of her cheeks. I moved my tongue around the rim of her ass and then worked my way closer inside. I stopped and gave it a bite onto her inner left cheek. She moaned. The more licked the more she started to wiggle her ass. We went on for another ten minutes. I couldn't help myself. I then moved down and licked her pussy. I pulled up.

"Turn over. I want to suck on that clit."

As she turned over, I grabbed her right foot and sucked on her ankle tattoo before going right into her pussy.

"Have you got a foot fetish Mr. Red?" she asked.

"No, I have a you fetish."

I was drooling over her pussy. She was a woman who didn't shave. The wet pussy hair was great to push my way through until I go to her clit and started making clockwise licks. I felt her nails dig into my left shoulder. Her right hand and pushed my face down. I kept going and going. I could feel her tensing up and releasing.

"Goddd!" she moaned.

I looked up and smiled. I went back to licking for the next half hour. Every second became more wet and delicious. She arched her back and pushed down a few times. I hoped she was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Come on and fuck me," she said as she breathed heavy.

I stood up and went to my coat and found the condom.

"I am on the pill."

"Can't be too safe. Plus, it makes me last longer."

I slid it on and jumped back on the bed. I made my way up to her like a tiger or its prey. She wrapped herself around me and spread her smooth legs. I slid right in her. After a few awkward seconds, we started moving in rhythm. We kept going for 20 minutes. Her body was so giving, the hard I pushed the more she enjoyed and moved with equal passion. I wondered if all voluptuous women were like this in bed.

"Oh, yes.. Keep coming. Say my name."

"What is it?"

"Danielle, what's yours?"

"Eric."

"Fuck me, Eric."

"Oh Danielle!! You're amazing!!"

I nestled my head into her neck and began licking the nape of her neck.

"I want to cum so bad," Danielle said.

"I want you to..."

"I only cum when I am on top."

"Ok."

"You're ok with that? I need to take over."

"Yes."

"Move down the bed and grab on tight."

I followed her instructions and she rocked us back and forth before, "One, two, three!!" Then we flipped over.

"Now, lay back and enjoy, Eric," she said with a smile.

Danielle began to grind me and slide up and down my dick. I was throbbing.

She built up speed and I grabbed her sweaty thighs. I then moved my hand up and squeezed her breast. She started sucking my fingers and we were moving so much that the headboard knocked against the wall for twenty minutes. Then everything became a blur and I came and came. Danielle moaned and I sighed her name out loud. She collapsed on me.

"Oh Eric!!" she said as she lay in arms.

We drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning. Danielle was gone. I found a note in my left pant pocket,

"Eric, sorry, I had to leave early. I want to see you again. I know what the rules are but I don't care. Call me, Danielle XOXO" with her number on the back.

I dressed and looked forward to seeing her. Then I made my way out. As I got to the door I heard, "stop!! Stop right there Mr. Red!"

It was Janet.

"You owe me something."

"What?"

"I was going to join you and Danielle. I know you know her name. Everyone heard you too. Damn boy!"

"Why didn't you?"

"It was so hot I didn't want to ruin it. But you too are the ones I wanted."

"She left already."

"I know. She got up and we had a shower together," she said with a smile. "Ms. Red said you got very sweaty last night, and she insisted I give you one this morning."

JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers
12