Pick Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...sleepy..." Karrie dozed off as Tyler drove to his place in Collierville. When the truck came to a stop in front of his house, Karrie opened her eyes. "Whoa, where are we?"

"My place." Tyler walked around to the passenger door. He took her hand to steady her as she stepped out of the vehicle, then wrapped his arm around her waist to guide her inside. He led her to his living room and settled her on the couch. "Don't move, I'm going to throw on a pot of coffee."

"I'm good," she protested as she tried to sit up straight.

'Well, yes and no..." He sat down next to her.

She yawned. "I'm sorry. I'm sooo sleepy, I don't know why."

"Probably that tequila tranquilizer," he said, laughing softly.

"Mmmm..." She closed her eyes and fell over, her head landing in his lap.

Tyler had fantasized about having her head in his lap countless times, but she was actually awake in those fantasies. And doing something naughty. Fuck, the combination of the fantasies and the weight of her head in his lap made his cock stir. He grabbed the remote control from the coffee table and put on a mindless comedy series from Netflix. The epitome of Netflix and chill. He grinned as he brushed her hair away from her face.

A couple hours later, Karrie sat up abruptly. "Whoa...too fast..." she said, scrubbing her face to shake off the dizziness and wipe the sleep from her eyes. She looked around the room before settling her gaze on Tyler. "Please tell me it was a dream that I sang to you at the club..."

"If I did, I'd be lying."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!"

Tyler laughed as he turned off the TV. "It was fine until you sang something about taking you to my truck where we'd kiss and then—"

"Stop!" Karrie interrupted. "Please don't say another word, I'm dying of embarrassment here." She blushed and rubbed her face once more.

"Not to worry," Tyler smiled as he smoothed her hair away from her face. "I stopped you from dropping the f-bomb on stage."

She let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you, I owe you one."

"Indeed, you do," he grinned mischievously with a wink. "I have an idea... Are you still sleepy?"

"Not at all, why?"

"Come with me." He took her by the hand and led her out the patio doors.

The backyard was stunning. Flowering shrubs surrounded the lighted pool and adjacent hot tub, and just beyond that was a small square building. He unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. Karrie found herself looking at a world-class home recording studio with basses and six-string guitars covering the walls. "Holy shit, Tyler, this is a phenomenal setup."

"Thanks. It's been way too long since I've been out here." He grabbed a Stratocaster from the wall and handed it to her. "Here, 'pick' your poison," he said, opening a drawer full of guitar picks. He laughed at his own joke as he reached for a stunning bass guitar. Th highly glossed woodgrain was spectacular.

"Is that one of yours?" Karrie asked as she jerked her head in the direction of the instrument.

"Yes, it is." He opened another drawer and pulled out two cables. "I thought we could record a little something together. It isn't often that I meet someone I can play with."

That fact boggled her mind. How was he not constantly surrounded by a barrage of friends? "I'd love to! What are you thinking?"

"Well, we're in Memphis, so how about a little twelve bar blues?"

"Perfect!"

Tyler hooked them up to the recording interface and gave them each a pair of headphones. They tuned their instruments and discussed the particulars of key and tempo before settling into their respective positions. "Ya ready?"

Karrie nodded. It was like they had played together a thousand times. They were incredibly in sync. One would hold back a bit to let the other shine, and then they'd reverse roles without a single word. Karrie could feel the performance high building. The longer they played, the more energetic and creative they became. They beamed at each other, their passion for music whisking them away from the mundane realities of life. Finally, Tyler nodded to signal the final measures. They ended in perfect unison. "That was amazing!" Karrie cried out. She reached for the guitar polish and a cloth, and began polishing the Strat.

Tyler let out a satisfied sigh. He took the guitar and cloth from her and placed them on a counter. "I'll get that later," he said, as he pulled Karrie in for a deep kiss. Their chemistry and passion exploded into a series of fiery kisses.

Somehow Tyler managed to steer them out the door to the hot tub without breaking lip contact. He fumbled with the buttons of her blouse as she grabbed at his belt. They couldn't undress each other quickly enough. Tyler gasped when he saw her gorgeous body in nothing but a turquoise lace bra and matching thong. She unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground. He pulled his shirt over his head as she pulled down his boxers. They were panting as they gazed at each other hungrily. Tyler stepped back to admire Karrie. "You are so beautiful," he said in almost a whisper. He reached out for her hands and pulled her into a tight embrace. He nuzzled her neck and nibbled her earlobe as he unfastened her bra. Nibbles turned to kisses and sexy whispers as he slipped off her thong. He was holding her so close that she could feel his thunderous heartbeat.

They stepped into the bubbling hot tub. Tyler took a seat and Karrie sat next to him. She stared at him adoringly as she reached for his cock and began stroking it. She felt it twitch and smiled in satisfaction. Tyler cupped one of her firm breasts and teased the nipple with his thumb. She let out a soft moan, and then ran a finger over his head, eliciting another twitch. Karrie continued working his cock over with her hand as he played with her breasts and slid his hand up and down her thigh, getting tantalizingly close to her clit. She curled her hand around his shaft, making him rock hard.

"You're much too far away," Tyler said, grabbing her arm and pulling her on top of him. She straddled him, her pussy coming in direct contact with his cock. Tyler moaned as he sucked on a taut nipple and Karrie ground into him. She pulled him up for one more steamy kiss before she reached between her legs and guided him into her. Her body moved up and down, and her hips swiveled around him as he moaned once more. He grabbed her ass and guided her movements. "Fuck..." His head fell back from the intense pleasure.

Karrie gasped for air as she reached down to rub her throbbing clit. "Oh my God, you feel so good, Tyler. I don't want this night to end..." She increased the speed of her bounces until they came together in much the same way their music ended in perfect unison. Karrie fell into him, her heart racing, and her head coming to rest on his shoulder.

Tyler smoothed her hair as he clung to her tightly. "That was incredible..." It was little more than a mumble, because he was still quivering from his mind-blowing orgasm. They just held each other for several minutes as their bodies recovered. He couldn't believe what had happened. It was only two days ago that this gorgeous, funny, and talented woman entered his store, and yet he oddly already couldn't imagine his life without her. He felt like he had known her soul forever.

Karrie ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him thoroughly. "I hate to say this," she said between kisses, "but I probably should get home. I have a wedding to shoot in the morning, and they want me there early enough to get lots of shots of the preparations."

"That's probably a good thing," Tyler conceded reluctantly. "We probably wouldn't get much sleep." He winked. "Besides, I need to get serious about my backlog of guitar setups and repairs. I have several custom orders I need to work on, too." Karrie crawled off of his lap. "Gimme a sec." He went back into the studio and came out with two fluffy towels. "What are you grinning about?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just admiring the view."

"Well, come on out, gorgeous," he said, holding a towel out for her. "I'd like to have a view to admire, too."

She stepped out and reached for the towel. They said very little as they dried off and got dressed. It was as if they were sulking that the fun had to end. Once they were fully clothed, they walked to the house hand-in-hand. Tyler picked up his keys from a small wrought iron table in the entryway. Karrie snuggled into him. "Just one more kiss..." She looked up at him and captured his mouth, igniting another spark of passion.

Tyler tossed the keys back onto the table and backed her into the wall. "You realize you're playing with fire, right?" he asked, using her exact words from the store.

"You're a musician, of course I'm playing with fire," she returned, purposely responding with his words.

Already hard again from their post hot tub interactions, Tyler pinned her against the wall, lifted her skirt, and pushed aside her panties. She was clearly as ready for him as he was for her, he noted as he rubbed her pussy. He slid inside her effortlessly and pounded her pussy with an urgency he had never felt before.

Karrie ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him in for a series of steamy kisses. "That feels so fucking good! Give it to me," she begged between pants and kisses. Sensing he was close, she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her hard for maximum penetration. She cried out in ecstasy as he came deep inside her.

With little warning, he pulled out, zipped himself up, and grabbed the keys again. "Let's go, or we'll never get out of here," he said, walking toward the door.

Karrie was still leaning against the wall panting. "One minute," she said, holding up a finger.

Tyler grinned with pride; he apparently had quite the effect on her!

"Okay, I'm ready," she said finally.

On the drive to her place, they shared their favorite music stories, talked about other interests, and discussed a variety of likes and dislikes. Turned out they had even more in common than they thought they did. They sat in the parking lot of her apartment building talking and making out for another hour.

"Okay, I really, really need to get going," She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'm so sorry about the song thing at the club," she blushed.

"It's all good," he laughed. "Just don't be surprised if you get some strange looks the next time you perform."

"Great." She rolled her eyes. "Thank you for tonight; it was amazing! Sleep well, sexy." And with a quick wink, she was gone.

~ ~ ~

After months of recording sessions, sexy rendezvous at the store, long talks, late night skinny dipping, and dinner dates, they found themselves at open mic once more. Karrie played her soulful heart out as Tyler watched from the small VIP table.

As soon as she was done with her short set, Tyler took the stage. She gave him a what the fuck look as he reached for a bass on a stand behind her. He started playing a bluesy bassline, and then stepped up to the mic. Much to Karrie's surprise, he started to sing.

Just to warn you

I cannot sing

But I need to ask you

One little thing

You know I love you

My beautiful Karrie

So, if you'll agree

I think we should marry.

Karrie put her hand to her mouth in shock as Tyler reached for a guitar that was actually facing the back of the stage in its stand. It was a gorgeous electric blue guitar with "TJ" in script on the headstock.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this girl has inspired me in so many ways. This is actually the first six-string I've ever made; I've always been partial to the bass. Until I met Karrie." He handed her the guitar. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you're so gonna get laid tonight," she whispered in his ear.

12