Picked Up at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, it really needs more attention." Kate bit her lips, giving me a sexy smile. "Maybe I can let you have a go at it later on?"

"Later on?!" I thought, hiding my shock; seriously, I don't know how I was still going, and they might want more after this?!

"DAMNIT ALREADY! STOP FUCKING FLIRTING AND FUCK ME!!" Alexandra screamed in exasperation, starting to move her hips to get more contact with my cock.

Taking pity on the cock-starved slut, I did as she asked: moving a bit lower and grabbing Alexandra's legs for support, I rubbed against the slit a couple times before forcing my way in.

Fucking hell, how the fuck were those two sluts so tight?!

"Yeeeesss!" Alexandra grunted out as my cock began moving deeper inside her.

"I told you." Kate said above her, and I saw how she dipped her head down and began biting and nibbling on Alexandra's neck.

Knowing how hungry Alexandra was for it, I didn't even bother with starting slow; immediately I began to pound my cock into her, interchanging quick and deep thrusts to pulling out up to the head and hammering it back inside with force. I briefly considered getting revenge for her earlier 'cheating' on me; however, I was reminded that I was working on pretty much borrowed time, as I didn't know how I was still able to keep going on this fuckfest, so I decided to play it safe.

Alexandra's body was rocked back and forward by the intensity of my fucking, her moans and screams occasionally muffled by Kate's lips or enhanced by her playing with her boobs. Meanwhile, as I continued to focus my attention on fucking that bitch's brains out, my eyes subconsciously focused on the juicy, fat ass of the blonde of this threesome.

Though I focused entirely on the fucking, my hands moved on their own and began kneading Kate's asscheeks like dough. They were big and soft, bouncing with the slightest tap and rippling with each thrust forward I made into Alexandra.

When I came back to me, I had a finger going between the cheeks and into her puckered asshole.

"Oh you fucker!!" Kate screamed in surprise, and by Alexandra's higher-pitched moan probably either bit her or squeezed her breasts too hard. "That's my asshole!!"

"I know!" I said, slowing a bit on Alexandra. "Just testing the waters..."

"You will be doing more than just testing in a while..." Kate spoke sultrily.

"Oh you fuckers... Stop ignoring me... I'm so close...!" Alexandra moaned out, silencing Kate by grabbing her blonde locks and forcing her head down into an angry kiss.

I grinned to myself at the desperation in her voice, quickly deciding to push my luck and stopping my movements.

"What are you doing?!" Alexandra yelled at me, holding Kate's head back by her hairs.

"Tell me how much you want this." I said, giving a small thrust.

"OOOH FUCK!" She screamed, and I knew she was too close not to give in. "Alright! I want... I need that big cock! Please, fuck my brains out... please, please, please..."

Hearing her continue to beg me, I couldn't help letting go and start fucking her anew; this time going for fast and deep thrusts alone, taking a hold of her legs to keep me from accidentally slipping out. Her body continued to rock, Kate's body above her following her motions, and the two resumed their lewd kissing and groping.

After all this build-up, and especially so after making her beg for me, we finally came together. The women grabbed each other, Alexandra's deep moan being drank away by Kate, while my cum proceeded to paint her insides white as it had done to blonde earlier. Once I finished, panting and sweating in tiredness, I pulled out of her—enjoying the sight of the cum leaking a bit from her pussy—and sat back on the bed.

If someone had told me earlier, when I walked on the hotel bar, that this is where my night would end up, I would have dismissed them as crazy.

The women continued to make out for a bit, before Kate rolled off Alexandra's body. Lying side by side, the two panted and, as if in a trance, brought their hands down to touch their own pussies a bit. They each traced a finger on their own slits, feeling my cum on them.

"Good God, that was amazing." Kate said, giggling a bit.

"You tell me." I answered, feeling like I should lay between them or something.

"So, want us to clean you or what?" Alexandra asked, sitting up with some difficulty to fix me a stare with her unique blue eyes.

"C'mon, you girls wanna kill me? Look, I can't-"

"Someone disagrees with you." Kate said, moving a bit down the bed and rubbing my cock with one of her feet.

My slightly flaccid, but still somewhat hard, cock.

"What the fuck?!"

"The old drink trick." Alexandra said, gaining my attention as I saw her crawl back to me. "What, you think I would risk something like what happened with the other guy?" She asked, moving to nibble at my chin before sending me a grin and looking down.

"You are gonna be raring to go all night."

As the two women grabbed me and pulled me back down on the bed with them, Alexandra's words took a while to dawn on me: she had put something on my drink, to keep me hard all night for them.

As I felt the two nymphos start kissing and sucking on my cock once more, two thoughts kept flying through my head. One, those two would end up killing me if they kept like that all night, and two, I would die a happy man if they did.