Picked up by a Man Pt. 02

Story Info
The Sissies Dress to meet the Men.
5.5k words
4.69
9.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cat45
cat45
20 Followers

As Dawn and I sashayed down the hallway with him leading me by my uncut cock and my hand fondling his beautiful red satin pantie-covered ass and cock, he suddenly stopped.

"Dani darling, you have to learn to walk like a sissy and show off that beautiful ass," Dawn said. He got behind me and grabbed my hips with his polished fingers. "Don't walk with your legs apart like you have balls. Put one foot in front of the other, take small steps, and roll your hips and your ass. That will get you that sexy wiggle that makes men's cocks hard and lust for our girly asses."

I was still bare-ass naked after my shower with Rick the hunk. He had leaned me against the shower and fucked me in the ass with his big juicy cock. Although I had cum all over the shower wall from getting fucked for the first time, I still had a super hard cock. It felt as though I could stay hard and horny for the rest of my life, as long as I had men's cocks around me.

As Dawn manipulated my hips from behind, his satin pantie-covered cock would brush against my bare ass. I wanted his girly 6-inch uncut cock in my ass so badly, but I was so horny that I also wanted it in my mouth too. At the same time, I couldn't wait to get dressed all girlie with Dawn and strut my stuff for Dawn and Rick. Being a horny sissy, newly addicted to men's cocks was proving to be difficult in getting my lusty priorities straight. I wanted it all and I wanted it now.

Dawn and I minced and wiggled up and down the hallway a few times until I had my ass wiggling like a sissy trolling for cock. He instructed me to raise my forearms slightly and let my wrists go limp and palms down. I looked like a smooth, hairless Peg Bundy from the old sitcom, Married with Children, mincing along with a hard 6-inch cock leading the way. I would also abruptly stop so that Dawn would run into the back of me, pushing his now hard cock, nylon-clad thighs, and lacy red bra against my back, ass, and legs. I loved the feeling; I was such a little slut!

I couldn't take it anymore and turned to face Dawn, dropped to my knees, and buried my face into his satin-covered crotch. The smell of his cock and balls and the heat emanating from his panties drove me wild. I was a sissy cocksucker out of control as I licked and sucked his cock and balls through his panties. It was hard to think of Don as Dawn with a mouthful of hard crossdresser cock in my mouth, although with his face made up, he looked like a beautiful woman. I licked his thighs above his stocking tops and up to where his thighs and balls converge. I started to pull his panties down so that I could get his bare cock in my mouth, but Dawn stopped me.

"Dani darling, you've turned into such a slut in a very short time, and I know that your newfound craving for cock is making you crazy, but we have to get you dressed," chuckled Dawn. "Some of Rick's friends are coming over to meet you, honey. We will both be getting lots of cock when they get here, sweetie. A few are gay, but most are married and like to think they are straight and just enjoy fucking girly Bois like us. It's so much fun watching them sneaking a feel of sissy cock or balls when they think no one is watching. If you end up alone with one of them, it's hard to keep your cock out of their supposedly straight mouths," laughed Dawn.

As we swished into Dawn's room, I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the room was, of course, painted and decorated in girly pinks and yellows. His bed had the prerequisite stuffed animals and girly throw pillows. Dawn started opening drawers and I was sent into sissy crossdresser heaven. Having never had an opportunity to actually play with or even feel women's lacy lingerie before, my cock got even harder as I ran my hands over all these panties, bras, lacy slips, and garter belts of different colors and textures. I grabbed a pair of pink, lacy panties and rubbed them all over my face. I held the crotch to my nose and licked the gusset. Previously, when I smelled the crotch of my own male underwear there was no odor at all, but these panties had an intoxicating male scent, and I knew that I would never be able to get enough of it.

Dawn said, "Dani honey, put those panties down and come here. I've laid out a knock-them-dead outfit for you to wear. I wanted to have you wear it tonight when the gurls come over and we all get sissied up together, but now Rick's friends are coming over instead, so you'll meet the gurls tomorrow at the Club. I want us to be the only sissies in the house tonight. Oh, Dani, you're going to be so popular tonight, so keep your hands off your cute little cock. It'll get lots of attention later."

"Oh please, Dawn, I won't be able to wait a minute longer," I sulked. "Look at my cock, it's dripping precum everywhere and my balls are about to explode. My mouth and ass need some cock now. I'll probably come as soon as I feel panties moving up my smooth legs," I pouted.

"Oh honey, you've got it bad," laughed Dawn. "Okay, put on those pink panties that you were licking and get over here and suck my cock until I shoot my cum into your mouth. At least let me put some lipstick on you first. You also have to ask me nicely to suck my cock and swallow my cum, and don't be afraid to sissy it up."

I handed Dawn the lipstick tube and pulled the pink panties up my smooth legs. Just the feel of those pink, lacy, smooth panties on my hairless legs made me want to shoot my load without even touching my cock. I nuzzled his neck and rubbed my crotch against his, our hard panty-clad cocks rubbing together. Both of our hard uncut cocks were leaking precum, soaking the front of our panties. We had our hands on each other's girly asses in order to knead, pull, and push our cocks together.

"Okay Gurl, enough of that. We're going to end up rubbing ourselves off," laughed Dawn, as he pushed me away and down to my knees in front of him. "Make a kissy face for me and I'll put some nice red lipstick on you."

I had pursed my lips together and Dawn applied the lipstick. He bent down and kissed me passionately, sliding his tongue into my mouth as I sucked on it like it was a small cock. The thought that I was actually French kissing and making out with another man while we both wore panties and lipstick was so thrilling. I couldn't wait any longer to get Dawn's lovely cock into my mouth but first I had to ask nicely and Sissy-like.

I looked up at Dawn from my knees and fluttered my eyes, "Dawnie baby, may I suck your yummy tasting cock and drink your delicious cum. Oh pretty please honey, I'll lick your sweet smooth balls and tongue that fabulous girly ass. I'm such a lucky sissy to have you gift me your sweet gurl cum," I lisped in an effeminate voice. A bit over the top but it made me feel so submissive saying it.

Without waiting for an answer, I pulled Dawn's Red satin panties down his beautiful legs, freeing his 6inch uncut, slim cock, that looked exactly the same as mine. I licked the sizable blob of precum off the head of his juicy cock and then took the whole head into my mouth and sucked gently. I had started bobbing and taking more of this delicious cock in and out of my mouth while playing with his cum filled balls with my hand. My other hand cupped and fondled his girly ass. I alternated sucking his cock and licking his balls with turning him around and kissing his ass and tonguing his asshole.

I knew that he was getting close to spurting his creamy cum into my mouth, so I resumed sucking his cock and licking his balls. All of a sudden, I had felt hands pushing on my shoulders and pinching my nipples as Dawn eased down to his knees and I leaned forward to allow Rick to push me onto my hands and knees without relinquishing Dawn's cock from my mouth.

Oh yummy, I had thought, more cock. I was then even thinking like a sissy. As I continued to blow Dawn, I wiggled my ass enticingly at Rick as he pulled my pink panties down.

I momentarily and reluctantly took Dawns cock from my mouth, and said to Rick, "Oh yes, Rick honey, stick that manly cock up my Boi pussy baby." As I had continued wiggling my bare ass wantonly.

Although Rick's cock had been up my ass before, fucking me in the shower a short time ago, it still hurt as his cockhead tried to gain entrance into my tight ass. I cried out around Dawn's cock and Rick withdrew to lather more lube into my ass and his cock.

As his cock now slid more smoothly into my ass, Rick said, "You've got a nice tight ass Dani and my friends can't wait to fuck you. I've told them what a horny little sissy you are. A brand-new cocksucker who just can't get enough cock."

"I can't hold back much longer sweetie," moaned Don, as his cock pistoned in and out of my mouth as I sucked him off.

I was caught between wanting Dawn's sweet cum in my mouth and wanting to continue sucking his cock forever. I decided that I had to have his creamy cum this instant, so even though it was awkward for me, I reached my right hand onto his ass and jammed my finger up his asshole.

Dawn let out a girly scream of pleasure and blasted the back of my throat with burst after burst of delicious man sperm. As fast as I could swallow, there was always another shot, but not one delicious drop escaped my mouth. I sucked, swallowed, and tickled his cockhead with my tongue until it got too sensitive, and Dawn pulled his cock from my mouth and away from my probing tongue.

Meanwhile, Rick fucked my ass and reached around to pinch my hard nipples. In and out of my ass his cock went as his balls slammed into mine, as Rick fucked me doggystyle. Even though my mouth was sore from blowing Dawn, I missed having a cock in my mouth while getting fucked. Spit-roasted by two hard, horny men should be every sissy's dream goal, I had thought. Look at me...I'd only been engaged in gay sex for a few hours, and I had already thought that I was an expert.

"Oh yes Rick, fuck me in my ass, you beautiful hunk," I moaned. "Breed me like a girl and cum up my ass, darling," I squealed, in my high-pitched effeminate voice.

Rick's hips had started pumping his big cock faster and faster and I knew that he was about to shoot his load up my ass. "Take my load baby," Rick screamed, as I felt his cum shooting into me.

"Oh, Rick honey, I'm coming too," I moaned, as my cock spewed shot after shot into Dawn's cupped hand.

"Knowing what a cum slut you've turned into sweetie, I thought you wouldn't want to waste any of your young, creamy sperm," chuckled Dawn, as he offered his cupped, sperm-filled hand to my greedy mouth.

I had stuck out my tongue and started licking my cum off his hand like a cat lapping milk, when I had gotten a sexy idea.

"Dawn honey, rub the rest of my sperm all over your beautiful ass and I'll lick it off," I said, in my sultry sissy voice.

I couldn't believe how far into the gay lifestyle I had come in a mere couple of hours. I was terribly hooked, but who knew that cocks were so beautiful; who knew that men's sperm was so delicious; who knew that men's asses could be beautiful too. I was loving everything about having sex with other men and being a horny cocksucker. Why wouldn't every straight man want a beautiful cock in his mouth after seeing how sexy they look? Although I was doing all those dirty homosexual acts with men, I still thought of myself as straight. This was just pure sex, not emotion.

Dawn took his handful of my sperm and rubbed it all over his ass cheeks and I laughed as he smirked at me and rubbed some into his cleft and into his hole.

I had leaned my face onto his ass and licked my sperm off his beautiful ass. My tongue lapped all over Dawn's ass cheeks as I was saving his asshole for last. I had never before imagined that I would ever consider a man's cum covered asshole to be a special treat. I slurped and tongue fucked Dawn's sweet ass until there was not a drop of my warm cum left on or in his ass.

"Alright sissy Dani, you've had your fucking and sucking, and you came, that should hold you over until the men get here," chuckled Dawn, as he shook his head at my wantonness. "Time to get you dressed in your girly outfit."

"I don't know about that Dawn, look at his cock, he's getting hard again from just fondling his new panties and bra that he's going to be wearing," said Rick, who also laughed.

"Put the panties down Dani, they go on last. We sissies wear them over our garter belts so that we can pull them down while leaving on the rest of our sexy things," Dawn giggled girlishly, "it gives men access to our asses while we still look enticing."

I had looked on the bed and saw that Dawn had indeed laid out some super sexy girly clothes for me to wear. Peach panties with black lace around the waist and leg openings with a sexy black bow on the front. The matching peach bra also had black lace trimmings. Sheer dark nylons with lace trim on the tops and a black lacy garter belt with white trim completed the slutty underwear. Lying beside them was what looked like a very short tartan schoolgirl mini skirt and a simple satin blouse. On the floor sat a pair of Peachy colored high heeled pumps.

Dawn then had shown me how to doughnut the sexy nylon stockings and put my toes in first. As I pulled them up my smooth, hairless legs, my cock had begun to harden again. The feeling of the sheer nylon sliding up my legs was fucking exquisite.

Next came the black lacy garter belt. Again, Dawn had to help and showed me how to hook the straps to the tops of the nylon stockings. Dawn handed me the bra and showed me how to hook it in front and then slide it around and put my arms through the straps. Finally, the moment that I had been waiting for had arrived. I shivered as I pulled the sexy girlie peach-colored panties up my nylon-covered legs. As the panties slid over my semi-hard cock, it became fully hard and poked the front of the panties out in front of me.

"WOW, look at you! You're so sexy even without makeup," said Dawn, as I looked at myself in his full-length mirror.

I had felt so girly and effeminate gazing at my sissy image in the mirror. A few short hours before this, I was a baseball and hockey-playing, eighteen-year-old, normal horny boy hoping to score some pussy from my girlfriend soon. After two months of going out together and working myself up from a feel of tits to a finger in her pussy, I thought that I might score when I got home. Now I was a full-fledged lover of men's cocks and sperm.

As I struck some girly poses in the mirror, I felt Rick's hand rubbing my pantie-clad ass.

"Oh honey, are you wanting some boi pussy?" I had lisped to Rick, as I struck a sissy pose with my ass stuck out and one hand on my hip and the other on the back of my head, like a fifties Glamour girl.

"Rick, leave Dani's ass alone and get out of here, I have to finish getting him ready and he's already eying your cock again." Dawn chided.

"These shoes are for you Dani, but you're going to have to practice. The heels are not very high but it still takes practice. Try them on and let's see how you walk in them." said Dawn.

I had put on the peachy-colored high heels which fit me perfectly and started walking. Although I was wobbly at first, it took me no time at to master walking in them. I attribute that to wearing skates and playing hockey as you have to have a fine sense of balance to be able to skate well.

"Well, well, look at you shake that ass," said Dawn, as he watched me swish up and down the hallway in the heels.

"Makeup time Dani, we're not going to bother with wigs tonight. I'm only wearing mine so that you'll see what I look like fully dressed. We'll wear wigs when we go out and at the club, but tonight is sissy night and all the men will be wanting to see sissies, not women," said Dawn.

Dawn had sat me on her bed and started applying makeup, first to my face and then my eyes.

"I'll show you later how to do this Dani, but I want to see the surprise on your face when you look in the mirror after I'm finished."

When Dawn finished, he brought me over to the full-length mirror. Oh my God, staring back at me was a beautiful eighteen-year-old girl. I was prettier than my girlfriend back home in the States.

"Oh Dawn, I'm so sexy and girly, and prettier than my girlfriend," I gushed, while assuming different sissy poses in front of the mirror.

"Dani sweetie, you are absolutely beautiful and will be able to go to straight clubs and pass. If you had a wig on tonight, none of the straight men would know that you have a cock. However, these men are here tonight for sissies with cocks and not real female women," Dawn said, as he rubbed my cock through my panties.

"Do you think that the men will want to fuck me in my ass and have me suck their cocks?" I joked, knowing full well what the answer was. Hell, I'd consider myself very lucky yesterday to have scored a chick as beautiful as me. Now that I'm at least bisexual or maybe more on the gay side, I'd love to make it with a girly guy who looked like me.

"Oh baby, you'll have them drooling. I'll be getting my share of cock too, but I have a feeling that my hard cocks will be wishing they could be fucking the new gurl," chuckled Dawn, with a pouty lip to add to the drama.

I laughed along with Dawn and said, "My sissy sister, we'll share the beautiful cocks and fuck and suck them together, baby. If Rick's friends are anything like Rick, we'll have plenty of cocks to go around and I know you're just being kind to the new gurl. Dawn, you're beautiful, sweetie."

We then sat in the living room drinking our drinks. Dawn and I with white wine and Rick drank beer and waited for Rick's friends to arrive. I would much rather have been drinking beer too, but Dawn had told me that sissies should drink more girly-type drinks.

As we sat and chatted and drank, I just couldn't keep my hands off myself. My hands would wander up my smooth stockinged legs, under my short tartan skirt and unto my bare thighs. I couldn't believe how pleasurable it was to feel myself up like this. I kept my hands off my pantie-clad cock, but I was very tempted. My hard cock tented my little skirt and didn't go unnoticed.

Rick had seen how horny I was getting and came over, sat down and picked me up, and put me on his lap. I had put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. When his tongue entered my mouth, I licked and sucked on it. I'd felt his hard cock against my ass as I rubbed myself over his lap. Rick then put his hand up my short skirt and teased my hard cock through my damp panties. This newfound male-on-male sex was so exciting and taboo to me that I wondered if I'd ever be interested in pussy and real girls after this. I again decided to just go with what felt good and leave the labeling to others.

Dawn, feeling left out, had come over and sat next to me and wrapped his arms around us as we kissed. Leaning in, Dawn had put his lips and mouth into our kiss and soon we were engaged in a three-way kiss. Three male tongues dueling with each other and lips sucking tongues had felt so thrilling. Hands pinching nipples, roaming over asses, sliding over pantie and corduroy covered cocks had felt so fucking erotic. At that moment, I felt a closeness and love for these two men. I was also afraid that I might cum before the other men arrived.

It was Rick who finally put a halt to our heavy make-out session by saying, "Okay gurls, that's enough of that. My friends should be here shortly, and I promised them two horny sissies gagging for multiple cocks. If we keep this up, you gurls will be drained and sound asleep by the time they arrive," Rick chuckled. "Into the bathroom and fix your lipstick, it's smeared all over your faces."

"You might want to check your own face stud," I laughed. "You look like you've been attacked by two lusty, horny, cross-dressed sissies. Oh wait! you were attacked by horny sissies. You have more lipstick and rouge on your face than we do."

cat45
cat45
20 Followers
12