Picking up the Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers

"Mmmm, and it's not even my birthday," she purred.

I continued down, kneading the muscles of her shoulders and her back with my thumbs. She sighed, and I could feel her relaxing even more. Using my knuckles, I worked back up. From there, I rubbed her sides. Going inch by inch, I ended up massaging nearly every inch of her back. Ending the impromptu massage, I gave her a quick hug.

Facing towards me, she gave me a contented smile, "Now your turn birthday girl," she twirled her finger at me.

Obligingly, I turned around. Starting off Susan ran the palms up her hands up and down, all over my back making it tingle. She walked her fingers up my spine and started pressing her fingertips at the top of my neck at my hairline. Moving down she worked both shoulders, lifting and stretching first one and then the other. I didn't know how tight they were and she worked to loosen them. Her hands felt amazing pressing against the muscles on my back. She followed the line of the muscles around my shoulder blades.

As she found a knot below my shoulder, I told her "Oooh, that's the spot." I let her know she was working in the right place with a satisfied groan. She continued, working each side of my spine up and down. This felt absolutely amazing, after a couple weeks of hard work on the field I deserved this. Closing my eyes, I just focused on the feeling of Susan's fingers on my back. They eased my tension, and I just melted at her touch.

Finally I felt her arms go around me as I felt her hug me. It felt good, her cheek resting against my neck, and her breath against my skin. Lacing my fingers with hers, she held me tight. I was at ease, just feeling her warmth against me.

"Jennifer?" she whispered.

She pulled away, as I turned toward her on the couch. She still had her fingers laced with mine. I looked at her, "What is it?" She looked suddenly unsure of herself.

Looking down at our hands, she swallowed. "I've...I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

My heart started pounding as she leaned forward. Hesitantly, she came closer. I didn't know what I wanted to do until I felt her lips on mine. Closing my eyes, I felt her kiss. Her lips were warm and soft against my own. I...wanted this. She pulled back, looking at me. I let out a long breath. I was lightheaded, giddy, and a little turned on.

"You don't know how long I've had a crush on you. You've always been so kind to me...and so pretty," she gave me a half smile. It still looked like she was unsure of herself.

"When did you first know?" I asked her.

She looked earnestly at me, "Do you remember the time last year, when you came over to my place? We lay there in the backyard, looking up at the stars well into the night. I wanted you so bad right then, but I was scared."

"But you aren't scared right now?" I asked.

"I still am, a little," she admitted. "Today has been so amazing. That just...felt like the right moment, the perfect moment to let you know how I've felt...how I feel."

Susan had been such an amazing friend to me for so long. I thought back to all the times she had been there for me, all the times she helped me and supported me. Placing my hand on her skirt, just above her knee, I told her, "You don't have to be scared." She let out a long sigh of relief.

"So you are saying you want me?" I asked her, running my fingertip along my collarbone, trying to give her my most seductive look. She nodded, leaning a little closer.

"Then you are going to have to catch me first!" I suddenly sat up and ran around to the other side of the couch.

"Hey come back here!" she laughed.

I ran towards the doorway to my bedroom turning to face her. Rounding the couch she slowly stalked towards me. Just as she was about to get within reach of me, I took a step towards my left. She fell for it, reaching out towards where I would have been. I rushed past her, slapping her hands away, back to the other side of the couch.

"And here I thought you were faster than that. I guess I'm just going to have to spend the rest of my birthday all alone..." I taunted her.

She continued her pursuit, stopping short of the couch. Susan moved slowly, first moving clockwise, the counterclockwise. Each move she made I mirrored, keeping my distance.

Sticking my tongue out at her, I continued my taunting, "It's getting real lonely over here."

In response, she burst into motion, turning the corner around the couch I barely had time to react. I vaulted over the couch and ran towards my bedroom. Susan was just a streak of crimson in pursuit behind me. I was able to just keep a couple paces ahead of her, but as we entered my bedroom I didn't have anywhere to go. I turned around, but before I had a chance to go anywhere I was tackled onto my bed. Susan grinned down at me.

Straddling me, she looked down grinning, "So what's my prize?"

I thought for a moment as to what to say, but then said simply, "Just name it."

Thinking for a moment, she climbed off of me and the bed telling me, "Stand up."

I obliged her, moving close. Decisively she reached up behind my head, pulling me down towards her. I accepted her kisses, as her tongue reached out running along my lips. Parting them, her tongue at first gently then more eagerly entered into my mouth. I returned the favor, sliding my tongue into hers. Before it was scary and a little thrilling to imagine what it would be like to kiss another girl, but this was right.

Just then she grabbed me, placing one hand on my shoulder, the other on my hip. With surprising strength she turned and pushed me back. "Whoa!" Stumbling back, I was moved back until my back hit the wall behind me. We resumed our kiss, this time Susan pressed her body against me. One of her hands found mine pinning it against the wall, while the other reached around my leg, pulling and lifting it so her hip was set firmly between my legs.

Turning her attention downward, she started to kiss my chin. I lifted my it as she trailed a series of licks and kisses down my neck. With my free hand, I reached around her lower back pulling her even tighter against me. In response, she slid her hand across the front of my dress and over my breast. I moaned as she pressed against it, squeezing it, feeling its size in her hand.

Closing my eyes, I just leaned back against the wall enjoying the sensation as she licked down to the hollow of my collarbone. Letting go of my other hand, she started to caress both my breasts. Grasping the back of her head, Susan started to kiss the top of my chest that was exposed just above my cleavage. I was grateful that I was wearing such a daring dress as she made her way further and further down. When she found a particularly sensitive spot, I groaned and held her there. I started to move my hips, seeking more pressure against my tingling pussy.

She straightened back up, kissing her way up one cheek, she hissed into my ear, "Am I turning you on Jenn?"

I swallowed hard, "Oh my God, yes."

She nibbled my ear, "Good, because I'm not done yet."

Grabbing me again, she stepped back and spun me around to face the wall. With one hand she put her hand over my left breast, with the other she pushed me against the wall. There I was with my face pressed against the cool texture of the wall, with my best friend groping me. I could feel her breath against my ear. I didn't know Susan could be so aggressive, and I liked it.

Suddenly I felt her other hand on my leg, sliding up my thigh, working its way underneath my dress. It inched its way up and around to the front, tracing the edge of my panties. At that moment there wasn't anything more that I wanted than to feel her touch on my pussy. I was thankful that she didn't make me wait, as she placed her hand over the crotch of my panties.

"Yessss," was all I could say.

Taking her finger, Susan pressed into my panties seeking my slit. Ever so slowly she started to move it up and down the fabric over my pussy. I could feel her finger and her thumb seeking out my nipple through the fabric of my bra and dress. Instinctively I started to move my hips up and down, desperately seeking more and more stimulation for my pussy. Susan pressed deeper against my slit causing me to moan into the wall. She started to trace along the edge of my panties, causing me to gasp when she slipped her finger underneath the seam. She started to slide her finger back and forth across my pussy lips teasing them. Susan found my entrance and I braced myself as I felt her enter inside of me.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned.

"Did you know you are wet Jenn?" I heard her voice in my ear.

I grew dizzy as I felt her move around inside me, fingering the walls of my pussy. Slowly my legs grew weaker, and I slid a couple inches down against the wall. Susan worked me, leisurely fucking me with her finger, as I barely managed to stay upright. After a minute or two of exploration she seemed to hit my sweet spot as my mind momentarily went blank, overwhelmed by the sensations my best friend was giving me.

"I have to admit, I had been fantasizing about doing that to you for a long time," she told me.

As she pulled her finger out of me, I made a small whining sound. Her lips made their way to the base of my neck. I could feel her reach up and unzip my dress all the way down to the small of back. Carefully she moved the dress to each side kissing the newly exposed skin all the way to my shoulders. Taking a moment, she helped me shrug out of my dress, and I let it fall to the floor.

I felt her hand take mine. Stepping away from me, she turned me around to face her. In the past Susan had seen me in my underwear or even less, but never with so much...intent. I stood there as her eyes made their way over my body, up from my legs and pausing for a moment at my panties. Looking down, there was a dark spot noticeable on the bright blue on the crotch of my panties where she had pressed it into my slit. Her gaze made its way up my body, and up to my eyes.

It was almost as if she was a little stunned. "Do you know just how gorgeous you are Jennifer?" she asked.

"You are giving me a good idea," I said as I reached behind my back. She looked at me hungrily as I unhooked the snaps of my bra. With one arm across my breasts, I slipped off the straps over my shoulders. Taking a step closer to her, I took her hand in mine. Looking at her reaction, I placed her hand onto my breast just as I let my bra fall to the ground. Her eyes went wide as she reverentially traced her fingers around the curves of my breasts. With one finger she circled my nipple causing it to stiffen, creating delightful little sensations.

I was getting a little impatient as my best friend was still wearing all over her clothing. Grabbing her by the shoulders, she was a little startled as I whipped her around. It was my turn to take a little control as I pushed her against the wall. Pressing my nearly naked body against her, I kissed her forcefully, jamming my tongue between her lips. Susan reacted by wrapping her arms around me. One of my hands squeezed her breast over her blouse, causing her to let out a happy little groan. Greedily I started to kiss and suck at her neck down towards her collarbone. Instead of trying to bend down even further, I put both my hands around her ass. She giggled a little as I lifted her petite form further up against the wall.

Wrapping her legs around me, Susan started to undo the buttons of her blouse. I kissed my way down as she exposed more and more skin for me until I was rewarded with the sight of her bra. It was lacy and white with a scarlet colored trim. I delighted in kissing and licking the skin all over her chest. After completely unbuttoning the blouse she placed her hands on the back of my head, holding in against her. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I began to rock pressing harder against her crotch. I built up a little rhythm as she tried to squeeze me even tighter against her.

Eventually I stopped, I walked over to my bed with Susan still wrapped around me. Looking at her I bent down over the bed, letting go she laughed as she dropped down onto my bedspread. I looked down at her as she sat up grinning at me. She pulled off her blouse and I had to duck out of the way as she threw it at me.

"Hey! You'll pay for that," I told her.

Reaching down I placed my hand under her knee and her back, and proceeded to flip her over face down. Working down the zipper of her skirt, I placed my fingers at the waist of her skirt. Pulling it down, she helped me work it down over her hips lifting them. Her skirt out of the way, I took a moment to appreciate the view I had of my best friend bent over my bed with her cute ass and cheeky scarlet and white panties sticking out.

Getting on my knees I first trailed a series of kisses down the side of one thigh, then licking up the inside. Pausing when I reached the lacy fabric of her panties, I watched as she squirmed in anticipation of my touch. Reaching out, as lightly as I could, I guided my finger down the fabric all the way down over her pussy. Susan let out a small shuddering gasp as I did the same thing on the way up.

Moving up I kissed one of her round asscheeks, then the other, giving it a playful bite. "Hey!" she yelped. As my lips brushed along her spine, my right hand settled itself over her crotch. Pressing it against her pussy, at the same time I started to rub her neck and shoulders. She started to groan as I simultaneously massaged her back and her pussy. Her hips started to move up and down against my touch as my fingers pressed deeper into her slit. I had to go further, I needed to go further.

Flipping her back over, she scooted back until her legs hung over the edge of my bed. Looking up, I could see she was a little flushed but had an eager look on her face. Grinning down at her, I reached for the waist of her panties and started to tug at them. Susan bent and lifted her legs until her ass was up off of my bed. The first thing that greeted me was the smell of her arousal followed by the sight of her completely bare pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Continuing to stare at her gorgeous pussy, I asked her, "Are you ready for this?"

"You don't know how long I've been imagining this moment," Susan said as she spread her legs even wider for me.

Kneeling down between her them, I examined her glistening slit. With one finger, I probed her lips, teasing them, rubbing their soft folds. She sighed as I pressed deeper into her with just my fingertip. I moved it up and down the entirety of her slit, just inside her. This teasing continued causing her to rock her hips. Looking at her expression, I could see her getting more urgent.

"Jenn...please. I need you inside me," she asked desperately.

"You are sure about this?" I asked.

"More than anything," she bit her lip, nodding up at me.

With her confirmation, I slipped my finger into her as far as I could. Susan gasped and went tense, but then relaxed as I started to work my finger in and out of her wet snatch. It was glorious watching my best friend react to my touch as she closed her eyes and picked up the pace of her breathing. Inside her my finger curled, seeking to stimulate as much of her as I could.

With my other hand I sought what I was looking for, parting her folds exposing her clit. Using my thumb, I dragged across it causing Susan to moan. Continuing to glide my finger in and out of her slick pussy, I stroked little circles around her clit. It started to grow more difficult as Susan's hips were jerking and moving in response to my touch, and my thumb kept slipping. However I was determined to make her cum.

"Mmmh. Don't stop! I'm almost..." Susan groaned.

I drove my finger into her over and over. Finally I saw her body jerk, her pussy spasming around my finger. Susan's blue eyes rolled back and she arched her neck back.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she cried out.

I eased my finger out of her and instinctively popped it into my mouth tasting Susan for the first time. I wasn't sure what to expect, but her juices were salty and tangy on my tongue. She looked up at me with half closed eyes, still trying to catch her breath.

"That...that was wonderful Jenn," she said letting her head fall back to the bed, still a little weak.

Bending down I gave her a small kiss on the forehead. Placing my arms beneath her legs and shoulders, I lifted her and moved her on my bed placing her so her head rested on one of my pillows.

"Not just a talented lover, but kind as well," she said.

I made my way around the bed, and climbed onto the other side. Laying there, I looked at Susan. She was glowing after her orgasm, the orgasm that I gave her. I had always thought Susan was pretty, but right now she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Grasping my hand, she held it in hers tracing thumb over my palm in little circles. We stayed there for a while, looking into each other's eyes.

I asked her, "Is this what you thought would happen?"

"To be honest, I had no idea what would happen, but I couldn't avoid it any longer," she said. "It's been so much better than I could have imagined and the night is not even done yet."

Sitting up, she turned toward me. Grinning, she asked "Are you ready for your next gift birthday girl?"

I sat up a little resting against my pillow as Susan scrambled on the bed until she was straddling me. Leaning down, she kissed me just below the belly button. She trailed her kisses upwards as her lips brushed each of my nipples, giving me little jolts of pleasure. Susan proceeded to lick and nip her way up my neck. Finally she reached her goal, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back gauging my reaction. Then she moved her lips closer, so close. Tired of waiting I leaned up to kiss her, but she pulled away with a mischievous grin.

She was looking a little pleased with herself until I shot my hand out behind her head pulling her in to kiss her. She was a little surprised, but giggled as our kiss continued. Our tongues sliding past each other, Susan shifted pressing herself down on me. She straddled my thigh, and I could feel her thigh pressing down against my crotch. I groaned my appreciation as I placed my hand on her bare ass pulling her even tighter against me.

Susan moved her kiss to my ear, licking and nibbling at it. She whispered into my ear, "Is this what you want me to do?" as she started to rock her hips, grinding her bare pussy against my thigh and dragging her own thigh over my crotch. Looking into my eyes, she started slowly at first. I was eager, matching her movements. Frantically we went faster and faster as we grew more desperate. My one arm held her tight against me as my other held hers at my side. We continued like this, Susan letting out small grunts as she humped against my thigh over and over. She was as lost in it as I was as she pressed her face against my shoulder. I started to moan louder and louder as the pleasure washed over me. I don't know how long we stayed like that, pressed against each other, but the moment was so encompassing, so intimate. Slowing down, Susan pushed herself up a little and looked down at me breathlessly.

"Are you sure you had to stop?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I've got something else in mind."

Still straddling me sat straight up reaching behind her back. Unclipping hooking her bra, she pulled it off, throwing it to the side.

"Happy birthday to me," I said reaching my hands up towards her dainty breasts. They were gorgeous, small and round, with delightful pink nipples. They fit her petite frame perfectly. Fondling them, I teased each nipple until they were stiff. Susan moaned her appreciation as she reached down to toy with mine.

"You like your present," she said with a wink.

"Mmm...you are so thoughtful," I said as I drew circles out from her nipple.

Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers