Pickle Ball Pt. 04

Story Info
A tough game, a tougher woman.
3.8k words
4.22
3.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game goes on. If you like this story, gimme a vote! Enjoy it and maybe drop me a line.

G'nip - bop - g'nop, g'nip - bop - g'nop. G'nip - bop - g'nop, g'nip - bop - g'nop. g'nip---g'nop. g'nip---g'nop. g'nip---g'nop. Bop, bop. bop.

I was working hard. Believe it or not, I even raised a sweat. This singles game was making me run, travel the court, and return lobs. It felt almost satisfying. But not quite. It was a bit more than child's play but that was about it. I mean, come on, a wiffle ball? Really? This game was not enough for me.

The class had two courts reserved and we were having a round robin. Thus far, I had moved up and this was my fourth eleven-point game in a row. I rested on the side and drank some water. I noticed that a crowd of around forty people were standing in line waiting to get in for the next court. I listened as players boasted about their prowess and about their other athletic abilities. In short, I listened to a lot of bullshit. Still, even with all the raging egos involved, I was amazed at how popular this game had become, especially to those getting up in years.

A tall, fit woman in her sixties approached me. "You're my next game. Can you handle it?"

I got up and stretched. I took a swig from my water bottle. "Let's do it."

She was a tough competitor. Her serve was strong and her placement was excellent. I would have to work for this one. For a woman in her sixties, she had an athletic body with long legs and a small but firm chest. I noticed after a few serves and lobs that she seemed to be staring at my crouch before she hit the ball. After a few sizzling serves aimed directly at my nuts, and a tie score, I waved her over to the net.

"I have to ask you something. You seem to be aiming at my groin. Could you lift your shots a bit, please?"

"Oh, dear. I'm very sorry. My father taught me to play ping-pong. My ex taught me to play tennis. They both told me to aim for the opponent's groin when I serve as it sets your opponent off-balance. I was just doing what I was taught. Did I get into your head?"

"A little. Listen, I just want to have a good game, win or lose. Apparently, I'm not the cutthroat competition you seek. Let's just play this game out, okay?"

She looked chastened and walked back to receive my serve. I served her a softball and she hit it into the net. I did it again and again she muffed it. I guess I got into her head and, for now, my fruit basket was safe. She got one more point but by that time, I'd put the finishing touches on the game. We met in the middle.

"You took me off my game and you won fair and square. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure. Can I meet you at the snack bar in like twenty minutes."

"I suppose so but I like the manly smell of sweat. Can your shower wait?"

I said my goodbyes to the class. I saw Jay, who I had vanquished in the second round. He asked where Beth was and I replied that I didn't know.

"I called her this morning to ask if she wanted a ride and there was no answer."

"Janice tried, too. Ah, well, who knows, right? It could be anything."

My Pickle Baller and I walked up to the snack bar. "My name is Ray. What's yours?"

"Kendra. You can call me Kenni, with an "i" at the end. Hello, Ray."

"So that's the first game of Pickle Ball where I had to play self-defense. What's up with that?"

"I'm so sorry. I got into tennis mode and I was playing Wimbledon. I certainly didn't mean to aim for your privates."

"Well, it gave me a good workout, that's for sure. Don't ever do that again!"

"I won't. What can I do to make it better. Can I kiss it?"

I laughed. "I don't think that this is the place but it's a nice offer. I thought I would give it a day off, it's sore!"

"So, you had a workout yesterday?"

"Indeed, I did, Kenni."

"Oooh, tell me all the details."

"Really? Okay. I hooked with some other Pickle Ball player: me, my player partner and a couple. We went to bed and compared our game. But, it was a workout, that's for sure."

"That's right, you and that woman, Beth. I played against her. Where is she?"

"I have no idea. I called her this morning and I got no answer. The other couple tried to call her, too, but nothing. I'll check on her when I get home. So, what's your story?"

"I'm divorced almost ten years. I own a salon in Sarasota. I joined up to get some exercise and to see what's out there. As you can probably tell, I'm horny and a bit pushy. Let me ask you about yesterday, did you swap?"

"It was a free-for-all."

"So, anything was game?"

"Almost anything. No poop, no pain, no humiliation. Them's the rules."

"I would love to have that happen to me. A few years ago, I had an affair with an ex-employee and it was terrific. Let me get this right, though. There was sex between everybody?"

"Yup. There was pussy-licking and cock-sucking to go around."

"And you sucked cock?"

"I did and I enjoyed it. I had some cream pies, too." I had a bit of an attitude because I got the vibe that she was being judgmental. Also, I get aggressive when I feel pushed and put on the defensive. I can be as haughty as she.

My remark seemed to cool her jets. "I think that's so hot. You being so uninhibited. I would love to watch two guys together. That's a big fantasy of mine. I mean, like I've gone through so many batteries. Excuse me, Ray, but I have to go to the Lady's Room. Hold my seat, I'll be right back."

I watched her walk away. Tallish, slim, long legs, and an inverse heart-shaped butt - a sweet seat. She's probably be an interesting sex partner. Beth would find her tasty, too. She returned a few minutes later with a couple of warm cinnibuns.

"So, did you check me out when I left"

"Sure. But, I've been checking you out since we started our game."

"What do you think?"

"I think that you must be fun in bed. You're athletic, have long legs, have a nice rack and an especially sweet seat. Temporary rating would be an eight point five."

"Harrumph. Only an eight point five! How insulting!"

"It's just a temporary rating. I have research to complete."

She grabbed my hand and pulled it under the table. She pulled my hand under her skirt and up her thigh to her very warm and wet vaginal lips. I ran my fingers up her hairless mound and rubbed her clit. Then, I ran two fingers into her vagina and wiggled them around. She quietly moaned. I pulled my hand back and placed the two fingers under my nose and then into my mouth. Yum.

"Now, you're a nine point zero."

"Better. Can we go now. Want to go back to your place or mine. My house borders the park. Let's go. We can walk."

"Okay, but listen. I'm not so sure about pushy, dominant, bossy women. I get a little uptight. I don't mind you taking control, showing me what you like, suggesting things but..."

"I know what I like, although I haven't had it in some time. But, don't worry, I'm not a dominatrix by any stretch of the imagination...just assertive is all."

"Then I'm on board. Let's go. I really want to go down on you."

"And I would like nothing better." We left the snack bar hand-in-hand and walked the path to her house. At one point, the paved trail took a turn into the woods. As we walked into the woods, her ass was jiggling and it caught me eye. I reached in and cupped her cheeks. She stopped as I caressed them and ran my hard muscle along her crack. She reached behind and took hold of my throbbing gristle with a groan of delight. "We're almost there. Come on."

We walked into her large backyard though a gate. Once we were inside, she locked it. She took my hand and led me into the large screened-in pool and patio enclosure. "I'm going to get us drinks. Hop into the pool and I meet you in a minute."

No sooner than having turned her back to me, I was stripping down. I folded my clothes on a chair and then jumped in. The water was warm. I stretched and swam a few lengths of the small pool. This was better than any shower in the locker room, that's for sure. She walked in and set a tray down. She turned toward me and pulled off her blouse, showing me her thirty-fours in her white sports bra. She kept her body well. She pulled the sports bra off showing off her nice tits with just a little sag. Her shorts came next and her bare mound was glistening. Without another thought, she dived in and swam to the end and back. As she swam toward me, she reached around and grasped my ass.

"This looked so good as you were swimming." She held my tush and ran her body along my back. I turned around and pressed my dick into her gunt, that area just above her slit and below her belly. I pulled her into me and we began to kiss. And, did we ever kiss. We were pressed up against each other while we exchanged spit. She felt great as her reaction vibrated across our bodies.

"I'm sorry, Ray, but I don't mean to be pushy nor bossy, but I have to feel you inside me. Fuck me and let me loose, please?"

"In here? Let's move over to the steps."

"No, let's get out and lay on the couch. Come on."

She bounded out of the pool, grabbed her drink and spread herself liberally on couch cum daybed.

I followed her out slowly. While I stared at her fine snatch, she was focused on my seven inch mushroom head. I got on my knees in front of her but she stopped me.

"No, I need you to fuck me now. You can eat me later but I need your cock. Now!"

Uh-oh, bossy Kenni. I knew just what to do. "Oh, you can have it, alright. Tell me how much you want my cock. Beg for it, you bossy bitch."

This took her aback. She was quiet for a moment and then said, "Look, it's been years since I've had sex. I really want you to fuck me. Please fuck me."

I aimed my piss hole toward ground zero had pushed in all the way. She gasped as she felt me and tightened around me.

"Is that good?"

"Oh, God, yes. More. Give me more."

I pulled almost all the way out and then pushed in with force. She responded by pushing back just as forcefully. In a short time, we'd developed a rhythm. As I fucked her harder, she began to wail. "Oh, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fill me up. Fuck me. Fuck me." Followed by a coyote wail that must have been heard by half the community as well as on all the Pickle Ball Courts. I fucked her harder and she loved it.

"I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to spray your insides," I said.

"Wai-wai--wait. I'm cumming, too." Suddenly, she cried out louder than before and it lasted for a full minute while her cunt washed me in warm fluid and pulsed around me. My cum shot out of me like a Gatling gun. She squeezed my penis and wailed again.

We finally settled down just as my cock was slipping out of her. I was ready to slip into some afterglow. I was coming down from the endorphin rush. But not Kenni. Apparently she doesn't have the "Love Hormone." Suddenly, she got up and walked to the shower. I shrugged and dipped into the pool.

I was dressing as she walked out all dressed. "That was wonderful, Ray, but I'm expecting some friends over..."

"Okay, Kenni, I get it. You needed a hard cock and I was it. Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. It was good. I'm glad I could be of service. But I'm leaving now."

I walked out the back and into the park, back to where my car was parked. I drove the few blocks to my neighborhood. All I could think of was how she used me to get off. I felt dirty. Then it hit me - I was just a sexual object. The nerve of that woman! All at once, I felt so good and so proud of myself. Me, of all people, a sexual object! Ha ha! Go figure!

I turned onto Beth's block and pulled into her driveway. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I rang the bell. Nothing. As I was walking back to my car, the neighbor stepped out her front door.

"Are you the new renter?"

"No, I'm looking for the woman who lives here, Beth. Have you seen her?

"That house is an AirBnB. She pulled out last night. There will be somebody new in there tonight. It's a very popular rental."

I thanked her for the information and drove home. My mind was aflame. Maybe there was an emergency somewhere and she had to leave abruptly. Could be. Had Beth ghosted me? That option crossed my mind. Had she used me, too? Yes, I guessed so. But so what! Maybe she was on vacation and before it ended, she wanted to burn some bedsheets and let off steam. Could you blame her? Still, she could have said goodbye or a least a parting sixty-nine. My mind was going in too many directions.

I called Jay and Janice in the early evening to report on Beth. They asked me to come over and tell them but to wait until after dinner as they were going out. I sat down to think about everything while filling a bowl. I needed to clear my head. I must have dozed off when the phone rang. It was Jay and they were home. A few minutes later, I was pulling up to their house.

"So, did you hook up with that tall woman I saw you with at the snack bar?" asked Jay.

"Yes, I did and boy, was that weird. I won't do that again."

"Why, what happened?"

"She lives in a big house that borders on the park and we walked there."

"Yeah, she was bragging about it the other day. She turned me off, too."

"Well, basically, she used me and tossed me away. She needed cock and I was it. Right after she came, she threw me out. Wham bam, thank you, sir! I need a little soul and I don't think she had any. Afterwards, I drove over to Beth's house."

"And she wasn't there?"

"No, a neighbor told me that she pulled out last night and the house was a short-term AirBnB rental."

"No kidding. What do you think happened?"

"I'm a little teed off that she ran out without saying goodbye. But, you never know, there could have been an emergency back home, wherever that is. You never know. My brain has been mulling too many options."

"It could have been anything," added Janice. "Don't conjecture. Don't make up stories. Just be happy that for a couple of days, she shared some amazing orgasms with us. She was fun."

"That she was," I said. "I find that this sort of thing happens fairly often in Florida. You meet people, become friends and then they move away, hundreds of miles away. People here seem so transitory."

"That's true," said Jay, "That's happened to us several times. It's disappointing."

"Also," I added," I don't think I'm going to play Pickle Ball anymore."

"Oh, no. Why not?"

"It's good exercise for older folks like me but it doesn't have the challenge. It's maybe a bit too easy. Oh, yeah, you run around the small court and you sweat but I like tennis more. This game seems silly. I checked it out and I'm not impressed."

"But think of the people you've met."

"I can meet people anywhere. And, after the woman I met today, I'm not sure I want to meet people like that anymore."

"But, in a sense, that's how you met us. I know that you are all bummed out now and I feel for you but you've got to loosen up. Sit back and relax. Here, light this up. Smoothe out, y' know?"

"Yes," said Janice, "Let us help you." She curled up next to me. "You know, we were talking about you. Were your ears ringing? About how we hoped to see you again but without Beth. You seemed to get into it more...you had more soul. With Beth, I got the feeling that it was a competition, or maybe it was a way to show off. She was so up front and in your face. I don't know what it was but we both got the same vibe. I'm happy that we're here with you."

I slowly toked on the joint. "I don't know what it was with her. I just didn't know her long enough. She seemed to have a vein of kinkiness. Not to mention, her enthusiasm. That played big with me. I'm just glad I had two rowdy days with her and I met you guys. But I doubt that I will meet either of you alone, I wouldn't want to ruin this."

"We'll talk about that later. Here," taking the joint and the ashtray from me, "put your head here." She placed my head into and between her big breasts. I inhaled her scent as I burrowed in. A moment later, I felt her caress my cock through my shorts. Soon after, it was joined by a second hand that belonged to Jay. Moments after that, she got off the couch, took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

Standing there while they both stripped me, I felt that I should succumb to them, that I should let them lead the way and to allow myself to be indulged by these two sensuous souls. Janice peeled off her top and bra and again placed my face in her deep cleavage. She had my thigh sandwiched between her legs providing a delightful sensation of damp cotton frotting me. Yeah, with a large nipple in my mouth, this was nice.

Jay stripped down and stood behind me. He placed his cock between my ass cheeks and stroked up and back, his mushroom helmet dancing around my pucker. His fingers were caressing and manipulating my nipples. They pushed me backward on the bed. Limply, I laid back and spread my legs.

"We're going to make you forget all about Beth and Kenni and anything else that's in your handsome head. Feel our bodies and just listen to your body." As she said this, limbs were snaking over my body. They were kissing every square inch of it. I closed my eyes and a sense of wellness rushed over me. I felt calm, content and clearly in good hands. I felt two different hands stroking my shaft, different fingers dancing over my balls, ticking my anus. I felt some cream being spread over me. They indulgently lubricated me. I felt a body slide over me, from my head down. I wasn't sure to whom it belonged until I felt a penis slide across my head, over my lips and down. Then, Janice performed the same ritual but this time, I inhaled her aroma immediately. It was the undeniable lusty musky scent of pussy. I was transported.

Two pair of lips began to share my hard gristle. They seemed to have a program to their ministrations. One mouth was more tongue while the other was more sucking. They pivoted several times and my crotch was becoming a sea of lotion and spit. One of them was rimming me while the other was taking passionate and sensual care of my cock. They pivoted again. As to which one was better was hardly the point as I was in a state of bliss.

Lips engulfed the helmet and a tongue performed magic on the spongy meatus. Slowly swirling around the ridge and then sticking the tip in the piss hole, I felt my jizz rising. A hand was stroking the shaft, the thumb was simultaneously stroking the vein. All of a sudden, I began to vibrate as cum flew out into a warm, welcoming mouth. Another mouth took over as I began to fill it, too. As my orgasm ended, the first mouth sucked my dry and cleaned me. I sighed a deep, satisfying breath.

The crawled up to my face where we had a deep-tongue three-way kiss, spreading the cum around.

"Can I make you cum like you just made me cum? It was extraordinary."

"No," said Janice, "You just lay there and don't move. This feels so nice."

"Yeah," said Jay, "That was so sensuous. Orgasms like that don't come too often. Anyway, we already came before you got here. My dick is played out for today, I'm afraid."

We laid there for about an hour when Janice got up. "I'm sure you know that we know other people in the lifestyle. I'd like to have a party so all our friends can get to know each other. I fantasize about an orgy, all limbs and organs. Let's see, we know two other couples, two unicorn woman and one other guy..."

"Oh, yeah. You should meet Ronnie. He's totally submissive..."

"...and he's got a huge cock." added Janice.

"Nice resume," I said. While we were getting dressed, Jay described the others. It sounded like a great party and one I wouldn't miss.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow?"

"No, I don't think so, Jay. Pickle Ball isn't for me. As I told you, it's not cutting it. I need more action. And also, I don't care for most of the people. They are too competitive and aggressive. Today, I watched a guy who thought he was John McEnroe, arguing every call. It's a game for alte-kochers. No, not for me."

12