Pickup

Story Info
Husband wants wife to get picked up in a bar.
4.3k words
4.57
11.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PICKUP

A good-looking woman walks into a bar, sits at the far end and orders a drink.

This is a true story; no shit.

I was working part-time as a bar tender at the Marriott. My regular job is managing an auto parts store. I do this bartender thing from four to ten, Monday to Thursday. It helps pay the bills and allows me to save a little. I'm not married and live alone. My girlfriend and I are on the outs right now. I hope we can get back together.

So, this classy-looking lady, she looked about forty years old, comes and sits at the bar. She was attractive and wore a white buttoned blouse, nice jewlery and a dark skirt that went to her knees. I asked what she wanted and she ordered a rum and coke. A few minutes later, a gentleman walks in and sits in a booth. The waitress for the restaurant that is next to the bar took his order, but he just wanted a beer. Something didn't compute; I was sure I had seen these two together when they came into the hotel earlier in the evening.

The woman was fiddling with the buttons on her blouse and I noticed that she had undone the top two buttons. I could see a nice expanse of her attractive cleavage and her white bra.

I asked her, "Didn't I see you and the gentleman in the booth together a while ago?"

She said, "Yes you did. He's my husband."

Curious, I asked, "So why are you sitting up here with him over there?"

She said, "I'm trying to get picked up."

I had another customer at the other end of the bar and two young guys were at a table, drinking beer. I served him and came back to the lady. "Did I hear you say that you were trying to get picked-up?"

"That's right." She said. "He wants to see if I will do it and he implied that I'm not attractive enough anymore."

"What happens after you get picked up?" I asked.

She said, "It depends on how nice the guy is." She looked around the bar at the prospects.

"What if he's really nice?" I asked.

She looked at me and calmly said, "We might take him to our room for a threesome."

I served another couple a drink, then I came back to the lady. She said, "I'm Linda."

I said, "I'm Ben." It said so on my name tag. "Do you do this type of thing often?"

She said, "It's the first time we've tried it."

I asked, "Your husband is okay with this, watching you get picked up?"

She said, "It was mostly his idea. He thinks he'd like to see me with another man. It turns him on to think about it."

I said, "Wow. I've read about couples who do this, but I didn't know that it really happened. What made you decide to try it here, tonight?"

She told me her story. "Jeb, my husband, and I were driving here on our way back home to Buffalo. I was flashing my tits at truck drivers as we passed them. Jeb would slow down, so they would get a good look, and then he'd speed off. We do that sort of thing for fun when we travel. It makes us both hot by the time we get to a motel."

"I'll bet it's fun for the truck drivers."

"I'm sure. It keeps them awake and alert. A couple of times I have taken all my clothes off and pretended to be sleeping when we passed the trucks."

"Did you do that today?"

She just smiled and said, "Just my tits today."

I said, "Amazing, you're a good-looking woman."

"Thank you." Then she continued. "We were talking today about how much Jeb likes to show me off to others and I asked him, 'What if we stopped and one of those truckers wanted to fuck me?' He said that he would love to get-off watching that. We kept joking about that and I realized he was actually serious about seeing me with another man. So, I challenged him; I asked him if he wanted me to pick someone up and take them back to our room and he actually said yes, he'd like that."

I was enthralled with this conversation.

She continued, "I had to think about it for a bit. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a threesome, two men totally focused on me."

I said "You've never done that?"

She said, "Goodness no, have you."

I hadn't but said "Well, I did one time with my former girlfriend. She loved it."

She asked if I was married and I told her no and whined a bit about my girlfriend throwing me out a few weeks ago. It was because I was out late drinking with my friends and came home in a foul mood. I told Linda I was reforming and trying to get Sylvia to take me back.

She said, "You must be getting a lot of action now that you're on your own."

I replied, "Not a bit. I just don't have the enthusiasm."

I asked her what she was looking for in a pick-up. She said she didn't know, but would know it when she saw the right guy. I was getting a vibe from her smile and her eyes, that I might be the "right guy".

As I served the other customers, I was thinking about whether I was interested in joining this couple. She was very nice and had a nice figure. She was nearly old enough to be my mom, but she would probably be a fantastic lay. I wanted to check out the husband to see if he was weird. So, I went over and took him another beer.

He said, "I'm sorry, I didn't order this."

I said "It's on the house." Then asked "Your wife up at the bar says she's trying to get picked up for a three-way and says that you're okay with it."

He invited me to sit, which I could only do for a minute. He said, "I've always wanted to see my wife being made love to by another man, treating her nicely, you understand. She says she's willing to try it. I've left it up to her. If she finds someone she likes, we're on; if not, no big deal."

I nodded and went back to the bar and took care of the guy sitting there and went back over to Linda.

She said, "Did Jeb tell you he was okay with me getting picked-up?"

I said, "Yes he did."

I looked around the bar and asked her, "Do you see any prospects?"

She smiled at me, knowing I was fishing. She said, "Well, there is a guy at the end of the bar and those two at the table." She didn't mention me, but looked at me with a smile. She continued, "I was hoping some other men would come in, but it seems like a slow night."

I said, "Yeah, we close at ten and this is not known as a pickup spot."

"Well, I don't need a lot of men, just one."

I told her, "Well, those two cowboys at the table come in here a lot, but they're gay."

"Oh shit. Too bad, they're cute."

I added, "The guy at the end of the bar is a wino. We tolerate him so long as he behaves."

She winked at me and said, "So that leaves you."

"But I'm working."

I knew I had a shot at fucking this woman, but had an hour before I was done with my shift. I decided to add to the thrill of what she was planning to do. She'd mentioned getting naked in the car earlier, so I decided to see how far she would go in the bar.

I said to her, "You know, if you want to get picked-up, you should make yourself more enticing so prospective partners won't just think you are a housewife having a drink with her blouse undone."

I was looking down her blouse while I spoke. She got the hint and undid another one of the buttons. "How about now?"

She was undone to where her bra was clearly visible. She had a nice pair. I winked and walked away. I looked at her a few times, but then turned away, seeming to be disinterested.

A few minutes later, Linda went to the ladies' room. I watched her nice ass sway as she walked away. Her husband was watching too. The possibility of bedding her was appealing to me. I might get lucky tonight.

The gay couple paid their bill and left.

When she returned, she walked by her husband and dropped something on his table. It was her white bra and her black panties. She had taken my hint and was making herself more of a mark for someone to pick up.

She sat at the bar again. I could see through her thin blouse, which was unbuttoned almost all the way to her navel. As she fooled with her drink, her arms moved and her tits jiggled. Every-so-often, a nipple would pop out. I walked over to her and she made no effort to cover herself. She sat there with one of her titties plainly in view.

I asked her, "How long are you staying?"

She said, "Just for tonight." She moved her arms to cover the one nipple, but exposed the other.

I looked at her tits. "If you're not careful, you'll catch a cold."

She laughed and asked, "Have you turned down the A/C. I'm freezing." She nodded down to her chest, where her two nipples were hard as tiny pebbles. I so wanted to reach down and grab one. I could see her husband watching from his seat.

I said, "It is pretty cool in here with the A/C set for a larger crowd."

She said, "I can feel a draft."

"You might catch cold."

She said, "Normally, I'm hot, so I don't wear underwear."

"I don't believe you."

She leaned back on the bar stool and raised one foot so it was on the seat beside her. By doing so, her skirt bunched up at her waist and her entire lower body was exposed. She had nice legs and smooth thighs, exposed over the top of her stockings, but the highlight was her pussy. She had trimmed her bush to a landing strip of dark hair. With her leg on her seat, her cunt was spread open and I could see nearly all the features between her labia. She was glistening a bit, obviously wet from arousal. She just sat like that, letting me look at her cunt with her husband a few feet away. She fanned her pussy with a napkin, like she was trying to cool-off. The patron at the end of the bar had a nice view of her snatch too. She swiveled around on the stool so her pussy was facing her husband. He just sat there watching his wife expose her cunt to a couple of strangers.

Linda turned back around and lowered her leg. She was fooling with her drink. She picked up a maraschino cherry on a toothpick and put it in her mouth. She moved it around her lips, sucked on it a bit and let me see it rolling on her tongue. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and bit the cherry.

I said, "I get off at ten, or earlier if there is no one in the bar."

She looked around and said, "It looks like there is no one here."

Her husband took the hint and rose from his seat and headed for the elevators.

"Has he given up?" I asked.

She said, "No he's just going to get the room ready in case I get lucky."

The gentleman at the end of the bar had left too and there were just Linda and I left in the bar.

I have to close up, I said. "If you'll wait for me, I'd like to get to know you better."

She smiled at me and remained in her seat.

I closed up the cash register and then turned the lights off. It was almost dark, with a minimal amount of reflected light in the room.

I went to the door, preparing to close it. Linda walked over to me. "We're in room 524."

I said, "524."

But I didn't wait. I pushed her against the closed door and kissed her. She kissed back and we were soon swirling tongues. If she wanted to be a slut and get picked-up, I'd show her what it was like.

I ripped away the last buttons, pulled her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I backed her into the room and leaned her against a table. I bowed down and put my face in her chest. Despite the darkness, I found one of her nipples and sucked on it. She held the back of my head, keeping my face in her breasts. My hands reached under her skirt and grabbed her naked ass. I love running my hands over a woman's bare ass cheeks. Then, I searched for the snap and undid the zipper to her skirt and it fell to her feet. She was left wearing just her stockings and her CFM heels.

I said, "If you want to know what it's like to get picked up in a bar, I'll show you. I'm going to fuck you right here like you're some bar-slut."

She reached for my belt and undid it. I unzipped and unbuttoned. She pulled down my pants and u-trou. My cock popped out, erect and ready for action. I pushed my dick toward her pelvis.

She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me. Treat me like a whore."

That was what I wanted to hear. My cock slid up into her slippery channel. Her cunt was nice and tight and seemed to grip my dick, heightening my arousal. I fucked her for a while and she could tell I was close to coming. We hadn't thought about a condom. I was doing her bareback. She was getting a quickie in a bar, just like the slut she was pretending to be. I turned her around and bent her over the table. I fucked her from behind, like she was just some piece-of ass.

She said, "It's okay. Come inside me. I want to feel your cum squirt into me."

I did it. I came in her pussy. My dick spasmed and jerked and I deposited my semen into her married cunt.

I stepped back and looked at her. She was naked. Her hair was a mess. She was shiny with perspiration. Her labia were swollen and wet.

She said, "Wow. That was something."

"Thank you." I said. "Too bad your husband missed it."

She realized that their whole game-plan had been disrupted. She was supposed to take me to their room where her husband could watch her get fucked and probably take pictures. Instead, I had done her in the bar without him being there, a totally different scenario from what they had planned.

She said, "Oh shit! I wasn't supposed to let that happen. I let you fuck me without him here."

"Gee, I couldn't resist. Sorry if I messed up your plans." Be both realized that I'd had her and no longer needed to go to their hotel room.

She said, "Look, please come up to our room. I'll fuck you again. I'll suck your cock, whatever you want."

I said, "I want to fuck you in the ass while he watches. I'll treat you like a real slut."

She pondered that for a moment then said, "Okay, anything you want, just fuck me in my pussy first for him."

I agreed. She blew me a kiss and left. She was in trouble if I didn't go to their room. I considered not going. The stupid bastard had sent his wife down to get picked-up and she had, just not with him watching. I'd fucked his wife. He'd set her up for me. She was heading upstairs with a cunt-full-of cum.

I decided to go up to the room. She was pretty hot and her cunt felt nice wrapped around my dick. I didn't have anything else lined-up and it was against my creed to turn-down some pussy, particularly nice married pussy like Linda's.

I closed up the bar, went to the restroom to freshen up, bought a pack of breath mints and ate a few. I'd taken a bottle of champagne from the bar, putting it on my tab and went to the elevator.

I got to the fifth floor and followed the arrows to 524. There was no tag on the door indicating that they had changed their minds. I knocked. Someone looked through the peephole and opened the door. I shook husband Jeb's hand and went in. Linda was sitting on the bed and stood up to greet me. I opened the champagne; we drank some and made some self-conscious small-talk.

After a few minutes of awkward preliminaries, I went over and took Linda's hand and helped her to her feet. I kissed her and she responded with heat and passion. She wanted more. Jeb sat in his chair watching. She whispered "Thank you. I cleaned out my pussy."

I began to undress Linda. She had partially put herself back together after the bar fuck. I unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time, like she was a present. Her naked chest came into view with each button I released. I eased the blouse off her shoulders while she unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled it off of me and pulled my undershirt over my head. I sat on the bed with her beautiful tits right in my face. I put my nose into them and inhaled the scent of her perfume. I kissed and nuzzled her soft flesh and hard nipples, taking more time than I'd had downstairs. Her husband was on the other bed, watching, taking photos and rubbing the front of his pants.

I unzipped her skirt on the side and let it fall. Then I laid her back on the bed. She was still wearing her stockings. They added a bit of eroticism to her otherwise naked body. I removed her shoes and kissed the bottoms of her feet. Then, I put my face into her pussy, nuzzled her and lightly chewed on her pretty brown bush. I spread her pussy lips, exposing her hard little clit. She was wet and I could smell her sweet cunt. She had cleaned up most of the cum I had dumped into her downstairs. She'd already been fucked and the scents of my and her cum were in the air. I flicked my tongue over her hard little clit. She groaned and I licked her cunt from bottom to top, pausing at her sloppy cunt-hole for a moment.

I reached over and took my glass of champagne. I poured it in to her vagina. The bubbly stuff fizzed as it mixed with the other fluids in her vagina. She tasted sweet and her cunt bubbled from the champagne.

I stood; she sat-up, took my pants off and pulled down my underwear. My hard prick was right in front of her. She took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me a wonderful blow-job. She took most of my dick down her throat. She knew where to lick and where to touch me. She filled her mouth with cold champagne and sucked my dick into her mouth. I'd never experienced such a sensation. She was really good and had me on the verge of coming again. It didn't take much longer for me to erupt in her mouth. She closed her lips around my prick to make sure she captured all my cum, mixing it with the champagne. A bit dripped out of the side of her pretty lips.

She asked her husband, "Do you like seeing me suck another man's cock, baby? Do you see the cum running down my chin? I'm going to let him fuck me unless you say stop." He didn't say a word, but he was taking photos with his i-phone.

It was now my turn again. I laid this horny woman on the bed and dove into her pussy. We pulled the covers down and she laid on the cool sheets with her legs hanging over the side with my face between them. I like to eat pussy and I gave her my best effort. She still had some of my cum and much of the champagne inside her, but I licked her clit anyway. I stuck my tongue in her cunt hole and put my finger in her asshole. With my fingers inside her juicy cunt and my tongue on her tiny clit, I had her under my control. She was writhing and humping my face as she told her husband what was happening. She invited him to kiss her "while another man was eating her cunt." He was naked and got on the bed and began to participate.

Next, I stood up and aimed my revived pecker at her cunt hole (I was proud of the little fella for getting hard again so quickly). I put the end of my dick in just a little and let Jeb watch as I slowly slid into her.

She was taunting him, "Is this what you want to see. See this stranger's cock sliding into your wife's unprotected cunt. He's going to fuck me good. He's going to come inside me, while you just watch."

I plunged into her very cold vagina. She was not warm, but cold from the champagne and she was very sloppy. We made a sloshing sound as we fucked each other. I bent her legs over her shoulders so her husband could clearly see me pushing my cock spreading his wife's cunt.

Then, I had her turn over and I mounted her doggy-style. I was kneeling on the bed ramming my cock into her. She got her husband involved by taking his cock in her mouth. They were having their three-way. Her husband and I got a rhythm going; I would pump, pushing her mouth onto his cock and then he would pump. He was helping me fuck her. Linda exploded with multiple orgasms as we worked her over. I wasn't able to come, but acted like I had. There was already a load of my semen in her box for him to find.

Then, I asked for some lubricant.

Her husband asked why and I told him I was going to fuck her in the ass. He objected, but his wife said she wanted it.

She said, "I want you to watch this stranger fuck my asshole. If you want me to act like a whore getting picked-up by a stranger in a bar, watch me get used in all three holes. He's going to pay for fucking me when he's done."

I lubed up my cock and pushed some of the slimy stuff into her anus. I added a bit of champagne, pushing the tip of the bottle into her anus and pouring into her upturned ass. Then I began to push my cock into her. Fortunately, I was hard enough to push past her anal sphincter. I sort-of popped into her and initiated a rhythm of fucking her. Her husband sat on the bed and she sucked his cock while I plundered her back hole. His cock went deeper into her throat each time I thrust into her ass.

12