Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening. It's all happening here then." Bill smiled down at as. At his side was Sal. Around our height, so a good bit shorter than Bill, with brown hair cut in a bob, matching big brown eyes, and a very faint dusting of freckles, an odd combination of genetic material that shouted deep waters with a frisky coating.

"Don't mind him. It's just that he leads such an exciting life," she explained.

"Ah yes, we've heard all about that," grinned Jo, snapping her book shut.

"It's our round I believe," countered Bill.

"Touché. Jo's on the Sav. I'll have another Diet Pepsi with ice and no lemon. Thanks."

I joined Bill at the bar as drinks bearer, second class, while Sal sat down. She and Jo started chatting away as if they were long lost relatives catching up on years of shared history while I asked Bill how the woodpeckers had received him.

"Well! I got some good footage. They're used to me now and pay me no attention. And the young seem to learn from the parents I'm not a threat. A far cry from the early days when I used makeshift hides and camouflaged myself like some SAS jungle operative. But if anyone else appears it's alarm calls and they're off. Thankfully, that's very seldom. Most people stick to the edges of the meadow and the woodland immediately beside the tracks. And it's very quiet as a rule anyway daytime, especially weekdays."

We carried the drinks back to the girls and sat opposite them. The bar was quite busy now and we were surrounded by the usual mishmash of other people's conversations that provides a kind of privacy in public. Sal was wearing a pleated skirt and low-cut blouse. They looked good on her. I was pretty sure she would have chosen stockings too for this evening. Suddenly, in mid conversation with Jo, and without a break, she re-crossed her legs. My guess was right. White knickers too, fuller than Jo's wisp.

Bill was a pints of lager man. Sal had joined Jo on the Sav. We men know our place. We sat and let the girls run the conversation, nodding when required and chucking in the odd "yes, dear" and "of course" when required to corroborate the storylines. Drinks were bought. Sound volume and laughter increased. Suddenly, it was what trainee middle-agers like Jo and I would call late evening, and Sal, understanding that our circadian rhythms might be a little different from theirs, seized the moment.

Leaning forward conspiratorially she said, "I hear from Bill you two might be interested in dogging?"

"That's not quite what I said, darling."

"All my fault," offered Jo. "Bill had been telling us about night time activity at the meadow where we picnicked, and that piqued my interest. I said we'd never tried it, so far, but asked if you two had ever dabbled."

"Well," said Sal, "We've come close, in more ways than one. We never put the light on or opened the windows, but we knew we were sometimes being watched. I have to admit it was exciting. Especially in the gloaming, that dying light where it's close to dark but you can still see quite clearly as your eyes adjust. We were watched once in that sort of light." She leaned forward and lowered her voice. There was no need. No-one was paying us any attention. "Bill had my skirt right up. He was stroking me through my knickers and I was loving it. We could see a chap come up really close. He must have had a good view. Then he got his cock out and started rubbing it. I got a huge thrill surge and told Bill to pull my knickers aside and do my clit. I had a massive orgasm just as the watcher came, spraying the window with his stuff."

"Wow! We always thought it was a bit too dodgy, so we never put the effort in to find out more. It would be different, perhaps, if there was company but going alone seemed a bridge too far."

"No time like the present," Sal replied. "We could go together for moral support. Or perhaps I should say immoral support. Sorry. Must be the Sav talking."

"It's a nice idea, darling, but we've all been drinking quite a bit except Guy, who's been on the sodas. He might not fancy being nursemaid to a trio of bevvied-up hedonists."

"I'm happy to be sober driver on the strict condition you lot don't disappoint as far as disgraceful behaviour goes. If you're not in the red arc the trip's off," I cut in.

"Do we like a challenge or do we?" asked Sal, looking straight at Jo.

"Oh yes we do. Let's get our coats. We've been pulled."

As if there were a conductor waving a baton at us, we sank our remaining drinks in perfect unison and carried the glasses back to the bar with thanks and goodnights to the staff as we made for the door.

"Right children, does anyone need the toilet before we go?" asked Sal. We all did, of course, so it was a few minutes before we were bundled into our car and heading off. The summer sun had not long set and I put the lights on. It was about 20 minutes to the meadow with no detours and we were soon retracing our morning route along the track as I asked for directions.

"Drive past your picnic spot," said Bill. "There's a quite large open area a couple of hundred yards further on bounded by trees on two sides which serves as a turning spot and parking place. If there's anyone else parked up, pick a spot a decent distance from them. There's plenty of room and watchers tend to park and leave their own cars, moving through the trees to approach other vehicles less obtrusively from cover."

Not for the first time I thought Jo had nailed something that had gone right by me. She said she thought there was more to it than Bill had let out earlier. It seemed to be so.

We trundled on past our once sunlit idyll and shortly reached the open area at the far side of the meadow. It had been graded and probably once roughly surfaced but I couldn't be sure in that difficult lighting combination of dipped headlamps and nearing darkness. There were a few cars up ahead on the left.

"Swing right to go down by the side of the trees," instructed Bill. The cars ahead were clustered towards the apex of a rough right-angle formed by the two lines of forest-margin trees. "Our" meadow was behind us and slightly to our right, as I then swung round as directed. A few more vehicles came into view near the second line of trees and we drove past them and parked a decent distance beyond the last. I wondered what this area had originally been cleared for. I stopped the car a few yards away from and parallel to the treeline then turned everything off. Suddenly, we were in silence and semi-darkness with just our breathing and the rustling of clothes to indicate we were alive and alert.

An eerie glow seemed to be filling the car as our eyes adjusted. I ducked down a bit, looking up through the windscreen. A full moon hung above, now brightly taking over lighting duties from the vanished sun.

"We have a Doggers' Moon, girls and boys."

Jo began unbuttoning her dress, reached behind and unclipped her bra, shrugged it off and put it in her bag, then began rummaging around in the glove compartment.

"I've got a couple of vibrators here. Would you like one Sal?"

"Top marks for preparedness, girl. I was a Guide too! Though I don't remember doing this clause. I'm fine without just now. I like Bill to play with me through my knickers to get me going, and a little bird could have told me that Guy might like to watch."

"Spot on. I'll just provide alternative viewing options for the wee lad, then. What's the drill Bill?" With that she turned the vibe on, slid forward a little, opened her legs and began playing the buzzing head gently over the gauzy triangle protecting her modesty. Her dress hung half open, just covering her nipples.

Realising I'd just been offered a sneak peek at the Gates of Heaven without having to pay the usual high entry price my half-hard cock jerked smartly to attention. Sal smiled at me as I turned in the seat from watching Jo to be confronted with her open legs, skirt up above her stocking tops, and Bill expertly and gently stroking her around the clit area through her full white knickers. I had a suspicion my blood pressure was now off the scale. Especially in the nethers.

"Well I hadn't reckoned with a full moon. That'll help in the sense we won't need the interior light to assist any watchers, but we ought to just flash the light on and off a couple of times to indicate we don't mind if we're approached. There's a bit of etiquette about proceedings; the last thing anyone out for a bit of harmless fun wants is a misunderstanding which has a surprised couple calling the police because of unwelcome interference. We've never ventured this far before, as we've always been alone and your point Jo, on that front, was well made. But we've paid attention to what goes on." All the time he was chatting he continued his gentle stroking through Sal's knickers. And Sal kept looking at me looking between her legs.

I tore myself away from the sight and reached for the interior light switch. I flicked it on, counted to twenty, flicked it off, counted to twenty and then repeated the performance. "That should do it. Whatever it is."

It did. As if they were fish being reeled in, a couple of shadowy forms emerged from different points in the treeline and made their way slowly towards us, one slightly to our rear and the other to the front, each aiming for the respective main window pillar as if they were trying to avoid being too obvious to us.

Bill and I both spotted them. The girls were concentrating on their pleasure and both knew the way to play this was to present as if we were intent on ourselves, at least for the time being. So, they avoided looking to their left, while we chaps were both looking in that direction because we were looking at our lovely ladies.

"Put my window down, darling. It's getting stuffy in here," said Jo. I flicked on the ignition and pressed the button. It was still warm outside so the merest suggestion of cooler air was all we got, but I knew stuffiness was not the problem Jo wanted fixed.

She turned off and put the vibe onto the dashboard, then climbed onto the seat, kneeling to face me, her dress now hanging open and her breasts pendulous before me with nipples standing out like little upside-down Eiffel Towers. She hitched her dress up a little. "If anyone's interested, I'm already much wetter than I was this morning," she announced to us.

Front Watcher had moved in as he saw the window go down. He would have heard her remark. Now he was confronted by her lovely globes separated by a thin band ending in a very wet little triangle of material. He did what you'd expect. He reached in and had a good feel around. "This one's running like a fire-hose," he declared to his newly arrived companion-in-arms.

"Pity. I had a bath this morning. Maybe I'll need a shower later though."

"He's groping me. Play with my tits darling." Jo instructed. I took her distended nipples in my hands and began stimulating them the way she liked. She began rocking on her arms and shins as he worked on her charms at the rear. "He's playing with my arse. Get the lube out of the glove compartment." I did as instructed. She took it and handed it backwards to Front Watcher. He took it, used a generous dollop, and put the tube back in her hand. She tossed it in the glove compartment.

"You have a gorgeous arse, sweetie, and I have a raging hard, but I can't reach you with it unless you open the door."

"Condom," she said to me. I reached past her into the glove compartment again and retrieved the box, putting one in her hand. Back she thrust it to Front Watcher, all the while rocking as he played with her.

While this was happening, I'd kept a weather eye on Sal's progress. She'd started thrusting her hips against Bill's hand then asked him to open her window. I flicked on the ignition and nodded to him as he worked the back-seat button. Back Watcher had now closed in too.

"Stick your cock through the window," Sal urged him. A very stiff thick cock jutted through in front of her. "Play with my clit Bill! Make me come while I suck his cock!"

She raised her hips and Bill pulled her knickers down to her knees. Then he delved in to find her clit. And she took the stranger's proffered cock in her mouth.

Jo had released the door handle and was now standing outside with her body inside as before. I had resumed playing with her tits.

"Condom's on. Where do you want me to put it?" asked Front Watcher.

"Take your pick."

"I'll take tight."

"Go slowly." She pushed back.

"He's putting it in my arse, darling. Reach under and play with me."

"He's in. God he's big! That's it darling, just like that!"

"Come on you dirty bugger. Give me a good seeing to!"

Then Sal shouting behind me, "Come on! Squirt all over my knickers you filthy creature!" She had fallen back into Bill's arms. The door was open. He was reaching round and fanning her clit at high speed. Her legs were on the ground outside with her knickers stretched between her knees and Back Watcher was standing between them rubbing his cock madly.

Front Watcher was pounding into Jo, holding onto her dress for purchase. I was now lying underneath her playing with her clit. The central cubby wasn't doing me any good, but a chap's got to do what a chap's got to do. I couldn't see what Sal was up to but she was still being very vocal about it.

"Yes! Yes! I'm almost there. I want to see you mess my knickers you depraved bastard! Come on. Rub it harder. Oh Yes!" Squealing and the sound of flailing about. A sobbing intake of breath.

Then I lost interest as Jo started bucking back really hard and I had trouble staying on task. If they didn't finish soon, I swear the cubby was going to break a rib. I shifted forward by edging sideways to get away from it.

"Come on. Fill that rubber! Let me feel you go all stiff up my dirty arse you bugger. You like that don't you? All tight and dirty? Lecherous sod! Do it! Do it!" He slammed into her and held her still. She dropped onto me breathing hard. They held that for a while, then he plopped out.

"Jesus sweetie, that was unfuckingbelievable!" he gasped.

"Darling, please get off me otherwise the cubby is going to do me a mischief."

I extricated myself and looked over to the back. Sal was lying back in Bill's arms looking ecstatically happy. Back Watcher was adjusting his dress. "Thanks! You're a real doll!"

They melted back into the trees.

Jo regained her seat and pulled the door shut. She turned and looked at Sal. "You OK?"

"Dirty bastard got my knickers all messy."

"They do do that, sometimes. No amount of training seems to improve them. And they always complain we egg them on."

"Shameful eh?"

"That's men for you. Shameful."

Bill and I looked at each other. We did our best to look ashamed. It wasn't very convincing.

"I know you ladies could go seconds or thirds, but we've only just got our training wheels off here. That was pretty incredible for a first ride. I suggest we retire and regroup. If we hang around, we'll soon have every horny bastard for fifty miles come and spray the car windows."

"Really?" said Sal. "That's the best pitch for staying put I've ever heard."

Bill gave her the look. She began giggling. "You're so damn serious sometimes! Of course, we need to split." She looked at us. "Come round to our place for a nightcap. We're only a short stroll from the Hen. We can drop the car at the Hen and walk. It's no distance at all."

It wasn't that late really. And I reckoned there'd be a lot more action here as the night wore on. But Bill was right.

"That's a grand idea. I might even have a celebratory tot myself."

Jo fished for her bra. "Come on then. Take us home or dip us in honey and throw us to our lovers."

I turned the key again, all the way this time. "Work your own windows." The moon watched us all the way back to the pub. And it kept watching us as we walked past a few houses to a bungalow style home, but built on two slightly different levels. It was set back from the road on a bank overlooking the river, and we had to walk up a fairly steep drive to reach the building platform. There was a generous gravelled area for cars with a double garage. The lower level of the house was attached to the garage. The top of upper level could only be glimpsed behind it.

"Welcome to our castle. I wanted turrets and battlements but Sal said I'd get quite lonely without her if I got them so we settled without." The lower level featured bedrooms and bathrooms and an office cum workshop adjacent to the garage, all accessed from a central hallway which led up a half or three-quarter stairway at the end to the upper level. This level was open plan, with a veranda at the front covering part of the lower level. So, the design was almost a two-storey house but with the upper storey shifted as if a fault line had allowed it to slide back. From the air it would look like a normal bungalow.

We emerged into the big living space. There was a generous kitchen diner to our right and the usual furniture, TV and sound stuff occupied the adjacent space. Another small dining table sat by one set of sliding doors, which led out to the veranda. There were doors at the back of the room which would take you to the rear accommodation I assumed. Bill waved us to a sofa and he and Sal set about getting us all drinks. I was thinking they were doing rather well out of zoology. Perhaps Sal was earning the big biccies.

"Still on the Sav Jo?" Sal waved a bottle.

"Fine."

"Scotch Guy? A tot of malt perhaps?"

"I'll take the malt."

They returned with glasses filled, and sat opposite us. "Talisker," said Bill.

I swirled the liquid gently and let the peaty aroma waft around a bit. Sal was letting me see a fair amount of leg and so on, and I was soaking it up.

"This is not just a home," said Bill. "It's our safe haven. No secret cameras or microphones. Old fashioned solid doors and windows with good locks is it. We like to relax. So please do too." His hand fell to the side and he began stroking Sal's leg. Jo moved her leg against mine and I realised she must be showing them a fair bit too. "Here's to a great evening's dogging. Not bad for two brace of beginners. I noticed you insisted on a condom being used, Jo. Very sensible."

"Just for safety reasons. I had a precautionary hysterectomy four years ago after a smear result, so pregnancy isn't an issue."

"You seem to have recovered without any ill-effects. We're trying for a baby, so I wasn't going to go as far as you Jo," Sal added. "Though I was a little envious, before I lost the plot a bit. This evening's outing went way beyond what would have been our comfort zone had we been alone."

"Likewise," I added. "We live normal humdrum lives. Our two kids are at summer camps right now, and no longer want to holiday with us. Over the years, days like today have occurred only a handful of times in our lives. The difference this time is that we're with people who've invited us into their home. That's a first. In the past it's involved work colleagues or visitors we'd probably never see again in the same circumstances, or complete strangers whose paths we crossed by pure chance just the once. But you'll have spotted we do jump on the opportunity if it presents." I grinned happily. Sal's skirt was riding up as Bill moved his attention between her legs. I took a sip of whisky but made sure I didn't miss anything.

"So, I work for an engineering firm with offices in the London area and elsewhere. Jo's in event management, which is how we first met in the West Country what seems like aeons ago. She was doing a local event for our firm. Bill told us he was an academic. What about yourself Sal?"

"Corporate lawyer in merchant banking. We met at uni. So, I'm following Bernie Cornfeld's maxim. If you sincerely want to be rich you need to look after other people's money. I'm a helper on team greed."