Picnic Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie got out of the tent. Before Ryan left with her, he told CJ, "You can keep this tent if you want. What should we call it now... the jackoff tent?" Then he left, laughing to himself as he went. CJ just sat there dumbfounded with his legs spread wide open, looking down at the blanket with big eyes at the huge wet spots of cum. Connie's ass was gone forever from his life. FOR - E - VER. She was going to continue to get fucked good by her bull. That's for sure. Just from thinking it made his dick swell out to raging hardness despite having cummed more than once in one day. He decided he could take care of it inside the privacy of that fuck tent. All he had to do was pull the zipper of the door closed shut...

Ryan was driving his truck back to his house with Connie sitting close to him in the middle of the single cabin seat. He looked over at her and his leers made her get all shy and close her knees together. He stuck his middle finger between her pussy lips as he kept driving, his eyes on the road. A not-so-short 2 hour drive to his big mansion before he could get Connie in his bed. It'll be worth the wait.

THE END