Picnic in a Farmhouse

Story Info
My wife gang-fucked in a farmhouse.
2.9k words
4.09
33.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Kumar, a 52-year-old man working in reputed corporate sector as a chief engineer. My wife, Vijaya is a very attractive lady still at her 45 years of age. She is having dark hair, big eyes. She is slightly inclined towards plumpness, but the extra weight gave her a full-blown appearance with big round breasts and a large bottom.

She is born and brought up in a conservative family. We both are faithful to each other in 21 years of married life. We love each other a lot; though for last 2 years our sex life is bit monotonous and we have it very rarely.

I want to tell you about an incident happened with us around six months ago and it is still embedded in my memory. I by chance saw her being treated in a most wonderfully mischievous way! My sainted wife, mom of two grown-up kids was gang-fucked in a farmhouse. She was not hurt. She was just stripped nude, held down and screwed cross-eyed. My wife still hasn't admitted it even to herself, but she liked it. She was fucked some 12 times that summer afternoon and she couldn't but feel something.

I drove over there that Saturday last summer. Our apartment housewives were doing picnic there. First let me introduce them. Jyotsna is of same age to my wife, having two grown-up kids. Swati and Sritama were there. They are having one kid each. Roshni was also there and she is having two kids.

They are in their 40s. Their husbands are working in the same group of companies.

Let me add bit more on the ladies.

Swati and Vijaya are in quite good shape whereas Jyotsna is bit bulky. My wife is a dusky beauty like Jyotsna whereas Swati and Roshni look gorgeous with very fair complexion. Sritama looks curvy with dark complexion. They all are juicy with nice curves.

All the ladies are homemakers and having good understanding between them. They reached the farmhouse in a rented vehicle.

My wife suggested me to pick them up in my seven seater car while coming back from office. Our children went to my in-laws that week.

As I went into the farmhouse, I frowned as I could hear the sound of feminine laughter and some filthy words.

I watched from the side of a banyan tree, my mouth fell open at what I saw. The ladies were trying to strip my wife. Apparently some feminine dispute happened and they had turned the tables on her.

Roshni suddenly pulled her saree and Vijaya lost it. Jyotsna kept it beyond my wife's reach. She anticipated the situation and ran away with her blouse and petticoat on. Sritama shouted "Catch her". They all chased her in the open area between the trees.

Ultimately they were able to catch her. Jyotsna held her hands tight, Swati held her waist. Then they started to strip her. Roshni unhooked her blouse and took it off. Sritama untied her petticoat, but it didn't fall rather stuck with the large bottom of my wife. Then Swati pulled the petticoat down and it hit the ground. What a scene!!! My gorgeous wife became half naked with her bra-panty on while I was a spectator from hidden place.

"Stop it!" she gasped, squirming helplessly. I heard more giggling and chuckling.

Vijaya wanted to escape from the strong grip in vain; there were laughing and chortling, holding the furious lady's arms and ankles. I was mesmerized. Roshni took opportunity to unhook my wife's bra. As she did; I found the cotton bra pushed little bit forward due to slight movement of her hefty boobs.

Then there was a sharp rip, my wife choked out something as Swati torn away her bra. Vijaya's huge tits tumbled into view, started to bounce and sway due to sudden freedom. I was astonished by these pair of mounds, though I handled those for last 21 yrs. The blue veins running here and there just under the milky skin, the big brown nipples already erect and puckered from being fondled. Those melons never seemed that lovely as they did that afternoon. A thrill flashed through my abdomen as I watched. They had their hands full of my wife's big tits, poking hotly against their palms. Needless to say, my wife was furious with them all. Then there was a second sharp tearing sound and suddenly my wife was stark naked, her panty having been torn away by Jyotsna.

More whoops and laughter as the helpless woman blushed painfully, choking and twisting in their grip. She was a bundle of curves and dimples. Her pussy swelling forward, nestled there at the juncture of her big round thighs. She had a lot of hair on that thing! She was turned this way and that, giving a view of all her charms, her fat ass with that long, deep cleft between the cheeks.

There were hands roaming all over her naked body; up and down her thighs, across her belly, squeezing her big tits, pulling at her nipples, fondling while she choked and twisted.

As their grips became bit loose, my naked wife ran away and entered into the barn nearby. I crept silently into the barn and peeked between the boards of an unused horse stall.

I found five security men were taking rest there; but none of the ladies cared. The men naturally were surprised due to the incident. They were speechless for about 15 seconds.

The ladies were found in a celebration mode with my wife. She was suddenly lifted head high and then lowered her to the barn floor, placing her on her back, her feet towards me. Her knees were forced wide apart, her huge tits shaking heavily over her chest. I could see her big cunt, rose colored lips, the long crack between them. They continued to roll her big tits here and there, caressing her thighs and belly, fondling her big pussy, fingers sliding in and out of its helpless throat. I was quite confident that the security persons would stop this aggression. So it shouldn't continue further, right? I was wrong.

My jaws dropped as I noticed the men getting undressed too. More thrills shivered through me as I saw the long, thick cocks wobbling into view, already erect and skinned back, big wrinkled balls hanging there. I found the ladies poking each others as they also admired the raging beasts between the muscular thighs.

My wife saw them too. "No..No.." she choked, her hips twisting helplessly, her eyes on stems, her big tits again wobbling. She was not frightened, but pissed-off. She knew she was going to get fucked, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Fuck her!" Jyotsna and Sritama shouted excitedly.

"Please fuck her!" I breathed to myself without realizing it, my eyes stuck to the crack between the boards. I started to feel mild movement of my small dick.

What was I thinking? That was my wife in there! Whose side was I on?

They were not hurting her at all. As though hearing to us, one of them lay down on top of my wife, settling his naked body between her wide open thighs, his massive cock aimed at her vagina, great reddish balls jiggling heavy with semen. Vijaya saw it and knew what was going to happen. She sobbed softly, continuing to twist and squirm.

"Don't! Please don't..." she whimpered softly. There was more giggling laughter as the ladies watched her discomfort. The golf ball sized head touched the parted slit and pushed gently. I saw my wife stiffen yet again as she felt it too.

"Noooo.." she tried to resist in vain.

I was surprised to see her big cunt opened itself like a flower opening itself to the morning sun. My mouth fell open as I saw the big knob disappear into the tight looking hole.

Swati shouted on the man, "Now push that beast in, no need to hesitate."

"Aaaggg...." Vijaya whimpered again as she felt the huge cock sliding into her, her hips pressed firmly against the floor in a pathetic attempt to escape the penetration.

He went sliding right down into her and she swallowed it totally. Her pussy became a round ring conforming to the size and shape of the massive cock, glutted with for the first time. He was buried to the root in her. His big nuts were resting on the lower cheeks of her twisting ass, his mat of hair pressing hers.

That head was clear up under her juicy tits! It had to be!

I could feel that the gentle whipping between my thighs converted into a complete hardness. I wanted to take it into my hands and relieve its pressing needs, but considering the situation I had to control my urges. I had never seen people fuck before and I was learning that it was a beautiful thing to watch. She was not being harmed, she was just being screwed. Everybody likes to fuck, don't they? Even moms, housewives.

My dick was tottering violently within my pant as I watched him pumping her. He was taking the long, deep strokes which are so dear to the ladies, withdrawing until only the great head was between the stretching lips, then driving all the way back into her belly again. All I could see of my wife, was her plump ass, her wide spread legs being held in tight grips, and her gulping pussy as it swallowed the length again and again --not that it had any choice in the matter.

Occasionally the ladies were shouting provocatively on the invader, "Fuck her man.. fuck her....bang the ripe pussy hard." Many more filthy words these moms were using beyond my expectation.

I could see his huge balls thudding silently against her rear end each time he plunged into her. Vijaya's naked body was being rocked by the hostile downward lunges, the soft flesh of her thighs jiggling firmly in rhythm. Occasionally I could hear his belly slapping against her soft one, her whimpering sounds filtering through the excited chattering around her.

"Here I go!" the man choked as he rammed faster.

"Noooo.." Vijaya objected softly, hearing him too.

Suddenly, emitting a sharp choking sound, he grabbed her body passionately into his arms and jabbed his manhood deep inside her cunt. I could only guess that he was squirting inside my wife's delicate pussy. Big dimples suddenly blossomed on the man's ass and his ass-crack narrowed to a slit. Each contraction signaled a jet into my wife's womb. Roshni was grinning broadly "Great, I counted eight shots..."

My eyes were in stems as I watched him climax into her body. I saw my wife go rigid under him, the muscles trembling in her thighs, goose pimples heaving over her flesh. He was coming in her and she could feel it too. For the first time a man other than me squirting semen into her belly and she could not help reacting to it. She was human and her body was enjoying it. She could not help it. He withdrew his flaccid cock, a drop of pearly cum dripping on her belly, her vagina a wide open hole slowly closing itself.

A second man mounted her, ignoring her pleas, his dick as huge as the first. He too went sliding deeply into her. He pumped her hard and fast, powerful muscles bulging in his thighs, bouncy ass. His nuts were thudding against her ass each time, her soft flesh shaking firmly. I was getting a view of my lifetime. I was hungrily staring at my wife's pussy getting pounded by a stranger. All of a sudden, with a sharp yell he hurled forward his hips and was howling rigorously. A second time she went rigid as she felt him shooting into her. I knew he was coming inside my wife's pussy, but it was not possible for me to see it, as his cock was completely immersed into her cunt. He remained there for a while and then collapsed over my wife's body. After ejaculating his seed inside my wife's pussy, the man withdrew his cock, which came out with a mild plop sound. His cock was rapidly losing its hardness, beads of his lathering cum slowly dripping from his pisshole.

Swati chortled, "He came bit early..."

Fortunately no other human beings were visible at that secluded part of the farmhouse. There was no sound outside even other than occasional barking of stray dogs or chirping of birds. The sound of the bellies slapping together or choking and howling of fuckers was reaching my ears.

Again and again they went to her, taking turns pumping her savagely, keeping her flesh jiggling. I have no idea how long the ladies held her there and the grateful men took turns penetrating her body and shooting.

My wife fallen silent, waiting for them to fuck themselves out on her, her naked body continuing to rock gently from the force of the wild plunges. None of them could seem to last long with her, even on their second go around. They pumped and panted and slapped against her, shooting again and again into her warm, receptive belly. My eyes glued to the display in front of me.

Then I was staring at my wife's ass again. It was being rocked but it seemed to be sort of writhing in a different way as the big hard cocks hammered in and out. What was happening to her? She had not been moving like that until then. Suddenly her ass lifted an inch, her buttocks trying to draw themselves together, her thigh muscles spraining and quivering. Yes, I stared, my fingers pressing to my mouth.

My wife was having an orgasm!

She had been fucked, spewed and teased until she simply could not stand it anymore, and her body had taken it up itself to find relief. I knew that she whispered a small prayer of thanks to her God that none of them noticed it, but her hubby sure did! I was grinning broadly as I stared at her sloppy, gulping pussy and relaxing body.

The ladies were grinning broadly, "She ultimately climaxed!"

Then the men were getting dressed, each of them displaying a soft little cock. The coating of love juices on their flaccid cocks were already started drying. I felt sudden rush of pride for my wife. She had out-fucked them, not that she had a choice. She had taken everything they had thrown at her gulped them right down without any problem and she had done it a total of twelve times. The triumphant woman sat up, her legs folded under her, her arm across her big tits, her head down. The ladies were still laughing and chortling. The men were proud of themselves, saying terrible things about my wife's pussy, how juicy and tight it was.

One of them appeared jubilant, "Thank you all for the opportunity, she is the best pussy I have fucked in recent years."

The second man was licking his lips, "She is a terribly good piece of ass because none of us could last long with her."

Another man shrewdly told, "It was awesome to grab her thunder thighs and push my meat in her divine pit. Occasionally she managed to lift her belly to meet my downward thrusts."

It gave me a gut feeling that my wife too was enjoying the fuck, but in an attempt to prevent showing her true feelings she was trying to appear passive and exerting to control her emotions.

Vijaya kept her head down silently. Then, they were gone, walking out the back door of the barn.

She heaved a long sigh, and rose stiffly to her feet, red blemishes all over her naked body. Her huge tits were jiggling heavily, and both nipples still erect, her pubic hair mussed and feathery from all the fingers which had played with it.

I crept out of the barn and ran to my car in the driveway.

I came back home and waited for an hour. The ladies returned probably by that rented car. In moments I opened the door. I observed my wife's chest area and bottom jiggling quite heavily; naturally because of not using the under garments, torn away by the ladies. I couldn't wait longer, took her to bedroom. I stripped and started to fuck her like a sex crazy animal.

Just in a single thrust my entire cock was buried inside her. I bent my body over my wife, gripped her shoulder and started pumping my hips wildly. That wonderful tunnel was very slick as five men already deposited their seeds repeatedly. I felt my boner was floating there while moving in and out of her dripping pussy.

Considering how horny I was, it's a miracle that I lasted five minutes. Even though it was a short fuck, it was enough to make my wife cum. We then took bath one by one. Vijaya took little more time to clean herself up.

To this day Vijaya has no idea that I watched her getting gang-fucked in the farmhouse and I shan't even tell her either. That night in the darkness of our bedroom when my wife was sleeping beside me I once again saw my wife's dimpled cunt lips as they gulped and swallowed those long, thick meats, her hips lifting, her thighs twisting and quivering as her body finally surrendered to the overwhelming waves of lust flowing through her body.