Picture This

Story Info
Anna's dream becomes reality.
7.5k words
4.67
17.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the time, Anna absolutely loved her job. Unfortunately, it wasn't turning out to be one of her better days.

Restraining herself from slamming down the phone, she took a deep breath and counted to ten. Then she counted to ten again.

Everyone knew that not all the clients would be satisfied all the time. It's just that Sam Davis was the crushed walnuts on her fudgy, chocolaty brownie.

And she was allergic to walnuts.

She had always loved photography and writing. Her blog,Picture This, was a way to combine both interests. A couple of writing sites gave her an additional outlet for her creative short stories. It was the photography that was getting her down that day.

In order to supplement the income she received from her free-lance work, she had set up shop as a portrait photographer and sometimes took on work for weddings and anniversary parties. Sam Davis hired her for his daughter's wedding and gave new meaning to the phrase, "doting father."

"Son of a bitch," she muttered through clenched teeth.

Apparently, Davis wasn't happy with the proofs from his little honey's dream wedding and insisted Anna either re-shoot everything, at her cost, or re-touch everything again. "If I'm paying for my apple dumpling to have the fairy-tale wedding of her dreams, she'd better have the pictures to prove it," he had sworn over the phone.

It wasn't her fault his little "apple dumpling" had absolutely no fashion sense and had chosen a dress which made her look as though she were wearing sausage casing. Not to say the young bride was overweight; she had simply purchased a dress that was two sizes too small, and didn't care. "I'm a photographer, not a miracle worker or animator with Disney," was what she had wanted to tell the irate father.

She had to get out of the studio.

Within ten minutes, she was on her bike and pedaling toward the dance studio run by her friend, Julie.

"Hon, what's the problem? You look like someone beat on you with a cheap bitch-stick."

"You could say that," Anna grumbled as she hugged her friend. "Are there any classes going on right now?"

"If you tell me about it, I'll let you have the small studio in back for half an hour."

With a slightly over-dramatic sigh, Anna told her friend about the three stories, architecture project and two toddlers who had to be pushed back so that she could deal with an irate father of the bride. "I came here because this asshole's got me so stressed out. I have to get some of this worked off."

"Wait a minute, I'm confused about something. What do you mean all these other things got pushed back? Are you seriously missing out on work because of this guy?"

"No, I'm not losing any jobs over this." She paused to take a drink from her water bottle. "It's more that I had things to do on each on these, and Mr. Davis' call just fucked my schedule three ways to Tuesday."

"And you decided to come here to dance?" Julie teased her friend, knowing she needed the boost. She didn't normally swear as much as she was.

Anna laughed. "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I want to dance. Do you have a problem with that?"

"You know the way."

Once she was in the small studio, she pulled out the old cassette she still relied on for some of her more rigorous dancing. Thankfully, her ride to the studio had stretched and warmed her muscles sufficiently, so it wasn't long before she was able to work up a good sweat from writhing about the dance floor.

As the final song finished, she heard an amused voice tell her, "Oh my god, you need to get laid in the worst way."

"Mmm, I can only hope," she teased, not even looking at Julie.

The two women sat on the floor to go through their stretching and cooling exercises. They talked about Anna's work troubles and Julie's boyfriend issues, trying to help each other make light of each other's situation. When they were finished stretching, Julie offered Anna the use of the studio shower.

"That sounds great, but I'm on my bike today, so I'd just have to shower again."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, Jules, I actually am," she sighed, smiling. "Thanks for letting me use your place."

"Oh, try harder to convince me." Julie laughed at her friend and added, "C'mon, we're going out tonight."

Anna laughed and agreed to dinner, drinks and lots of talk.

With a seriously reduced stress level, she headed back to her apartment to clean up a few stories and update her blog. It might be an accepted practice among some bloggers, but she didn't like venting that way. Not knowing who was reading her words, she preferred finding more physical ways to release stress, hence the bicycling and dancing.

"Honey, I'm home," she called to her empty apartment as she opened the door. It amused her, what could she say?

After removing her shoes, she headed over to her work nook and turned on the computer. She busied herself with putting a few things away while the computer warmed up. When she was ready, she returned to her table and went online, only to find she'd been hacked.

"Shit."

She reached for the phone and hit auto-dial as she walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Hello?"

The deep, masculine voice at the other end of the line thrilled her every time she heard it.

"Hi, Brad. It's Anna."

"Hey there, sexy lady. How's my favorite redhead today?"

She knew Brad through her previous office job. She'd been working in public relations in a state-level politician's local office, and he was head of the IT team the office had contracted with for all their computer and internet needs. They'd enjoyed a professional yet mildly flirtatious relationship, and when she finally left to set up shop for herself, he had slipped her his phone number if she ever needed tech help.

Somehow, she knew that wasn't all he'd meant, but so far that was where things had stayed. Sure they still flirted; they just hadn't been able to find any common time to take the flirtation any further.

"Oh, this and that," she sighed. "I hate to bother you with a computer problem at the end of the day. I just have too much work to do to let it wait."

"Where are you at?"

"I'm at home, but..."

"Are you still in those little apartments off D Street?"

She was surprised at the question.

His laugh warmed her deep in her belly. "Don't worry, Anna. I actually live pretty close to you. When do you need me to take a look?"

Ignoring the desire to respond with, 'What would you like to see?' she laughed with him. "As long as you give me 20 minutes to shower and change, I'll be happy to see you whenever you get here."

"I've got a few things to shut down at the office, so don't expect me for at least another half hour."

"Thanks," she sighed gratefully. "I really appreciate it."

They hung up, and she made her way to the shower. Washing away the stress of her day and the sweat from her work-out, she found herself thinking of the tall, blond man. She could remember watching his hands as they tapped across her keyboard when they worked together. Standing in the shower, she wondered what they would feel like moving across her body.

It didn't help that she'd had an incredibly erotic dream that happened to feature Brad the previous night.

~

"I don't know about you," she murmured as she played with the water, "but I've had it with this cold weather."

Anna leaned back against Brad's chest as they shared the warmth of the bath.

"Why are we here again?" he teased.

"We're here to warm up, silly."

"Ah, that's right."

He reached for her bath sponge and squirted a healthy amount of her favorite vanilla-scented bath gel on it. Making sure he worked it in well, he drew the soapy sponge up her arm. He pressed her forward just enough to draw the sponge across her back before wrapping his arm around her body to run the mass of rich bubbles over her chest and belly.

Once he felt she was sufficiently lathered up, he dropped the sponge into the water in order to wash her by hand. His touch was gentle as his palms moved in small circles on their way up her slender torso. She leaned back smearing the soft soap on his chest, giggling as she did.

"We have to make sure you're clean too."

"Don't worry about me, gorgeous."

He kept his hands moving slowly upward until he reached just below her breasts. When he felt her exhale, pressing her body against his, he allowed himself to cup his hands around the undersides of his goal.

Anna sighed, relaxing into his chest and laying her head back on his shoulder as his large hands caressed her breasts, massaging them gently before slowly circling her nipples. As she twisted her head around to kiss him, he took advantage of her divided attentions and lightly pinched her stiffening nipples, causing her to squeal into his mouth.

She started rocking against him, gasping under his touch. Brad allowed one hand to trace its way down her body, to between her legs, where his long, thick fingers explored the smooth skin of her outer lips, up and down, up and down. She could feel his cock pressing lightly into her lower back, and she reached around to caress it, wanting to make him feel as crazy as he was making her.

When her fingers took hold of him, he moved his other hand down and began tracing his fingers along the soft, smooth skin on each side of her pussy. As he briefly slid a finger over her lips, he noticed they were already becoming very wet with their own moisture. He continued lightly tracing her inner thighs while his thumbs took turns brushing over her clit.

"Your hands feel so good," she murmured, still playing with his stiffening cock.

In response, he leaned down to nibble on her shoulder, then up to the junction of her shoulder and neck.

They both became frustrated by the tub. Even though it was wider than average, it still didn't seem to allow them to move as much as they wanted to. Anna reached for the stopper as they carefully got up, dried each other off a little and moved into the bedroom.

Brad lifted her onto the bed, and when he joined her they lay on their sides, kissing and letting their hands continue exploring. She sighed into his mouth as he pulled her body to his with one hand at the small of her back and caressed her breast with the other. He drew her leg over his hip, causing her to move her hand up his side. His hand moved along the back of her thigh, up and down, and as he kissed his way to her breasts, his hand came back up to explore the slickness of her pussy.

Anna slid a hand between them, tracing the tips of her fingers through his pubic hair, gently tugging at the soft curls before reaching down to carefully grasp his cock. She stroked then teased him by lightly yet firmly tapping her fingers individually against his incredibly hard shaft, making him moan against her breast.

He rolled her to her back, and as she spread her legs for him, Brad took hold of his cock, guiding it to her slit. She was so open, so ready for him, and he was so hard that he slid easily into her welcoming depths, causing them both to gasp at the sensation.

With each stroke he took, it felt to her as if his cock was becoming thicker than it already was. Suddenly, he pulled out and got up to stand at the side of the bed.

"No, don't! What are you doing?" she nearly cried at the loss. "You felt so good inside me."

"Patience, lover," he murmured, "always remember, patience."

There was a wicked grin on his face as he pulled her to him so she was lying with her legs over the edge of the bed. He reached down, taking her legs in his hands, and he slowly moved each one up along his torso until her ankles were resting on his shoulders.

"Oh god, Brad, what are you doing?" she breathed.

She wondered what he was going to do next. The way he had her legs up, she knew she was presenting a much narrower target, and was a little worried how he was going to feel once he was inside her again.

He stood gazing down at her, and before she could form a coherent thought, Brad had thrust inside her again. God, he felt incredible. The position he had her in made her pussy even tighter around his cock, and it was as if they could both feel every inch; each change in texture of the other. Feelings had intensified for them both, and as he drove his hips against her, they both felt the beginnings of an amazing orgasm.

She reached down, taking hold of his hips and pulling him to her. He had been caressing her legs, but when she touched him, he slid his hands to her waist. They were both moaning, calling to the other when she felt him release deep inside her.

He pressed into her a few more times, brushing a fingertip over her clit at the same time, sending her over the edge. Her pussy went into spasms around his cock, wanting all of him.

Shuddering, Anna could no longer hold her legs up, so she allowed them to drift down his body. He very carefully crawled onto the bed, resting on top of her, his upper thighs, cock, and lower belly soaked in her juices. They lay together shaking, kissing, caressing. He remained inside her as long as he could, while they both enjoyed the feel of their bodies connecting so intimately.

Eventually, they had to rearrange themselves on the bed. Brad drew the warm covers over their bodies, and they snuggled close, gently touching the other and speaking tender words of endearment.

~

With a soft moan, she drew her hands up her sides to cup her soapy breasts. Feeling their weight as she let the water fall on her skin, she whispered his name. With a quick shake of her head, she stepped back out of the reverie. "If I ever manage to buy a house," she mused, "I'll have to make sure it has a large tub like the one I dreamed of. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't both fit in here." Laughing at the thought, she also found herself wondering if the shower at Brad's place was any larger than hers.

Quickly finishing her shower, she dried off and toweled her hair before wandering into her bedroom to dress. She slipped into a lightweight t-shirt and a pair of snug capris, finally relaxed enough to update her blog. Well, once her computer was de-bugged.

Her damp hair sat on her shoulders as she walked to the kitchen. Dancing was a great way to reduce her stress and frustrations with stupid clients -- 'Damn that Davis, anyway!' - however, it had done little to dampen her desire for a nut-free brownie. Dinner would come first though, and maybe she could convince Brad to stay and eat with her.

Then memory kicked in. She had already made plans with Julie for dinner that night. Given her friend's comment about how desperately she needed to get laid, she was pretty sure a postponement would be forgiven this time.

Reaching for the phone, she dialed Julie's number as she looked over the contents of her refrigerator. At the sound of her friend's voice, she went into apology mode.

"Jules, I'm really sorry about this. I'm going to have to reschedule."

"This better be good." At least she sounded amused.

"Well, when I got home, I logged on to update my blog but found out someone else wanted to screw with my day."

She pulled some beef strips, broccoli, onions and peppers out of the fridge while talking. A stir-fry would be easy to make, and if he couldn't stay for dinner, the leftovers would be fine the next day.

"That sucks, Anna! Is there anything you can do about it?"

"I called Brad, and he's on his way over to see if he can fix it for me."

Her friend laughed long and hard at that. "In other words, you're finally listening to my advice."

"Come on, Jules, be serious. I called him about my computer, not about any need I may or may not have to get laid," she laughed into the phone, stressing the words 'may not'. "Of course, if he wants to help with that as well...."

Both women laughed as Anna let the thought lie. They continued their conversation while she started a pot of rice, chopped the vegetables and prepared a frying pan for the beef.

After hanging up the phone, she went through the kitchen and gathered plates, silverware and glasses. Leaving them on the counter, just in case Brad had already made other plans for dinner, she checked the time. 'He'll probably be here in another five minutes,' she thought.

Suddenly there was a knock and his voice at the door.

"Come in, the door's open," she laughed.

"Am I missing out on the joke?" he asked, a wry grin flickering over his lips.

She giggled again. "No, it's mostly on me, to tell the truth." She held the door for him as he brought in his gear. "I was just thinking that you were still a bit out when you knocked."

"I see," he chuckled fondly. "Well, where's my patient?"

"Getting right to business?" she teased.

"Yeah," he paused. "I figured you'd have plans tonight and would want to get going with your evening."

Anna smiled warmly at him. "No, I didn't really have any plans, other than a little blogging and maybe re-fixing the Davis wedding pictures... again."

Her grimace at that was eloquent. Still, he couldn't help but wonder at her choice of words. "What do you mean by 'again'?"

She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Haven't I told you about this guy? He's being a real sweetheart." The sarcasm in her tone couldn't have been more obvious. When Brad laughed, shaking his head, she suggested, "Look, if you like, you're more than welcome to have dinner with me tonight and I'll tell you all about my Client from Hell."

"Sounds like a great plan to me," he agreed. "Show me the computer and I'll have an idea how long it'll take me."

Walking into her small, highly organized office, she entered her password to open the computer and let Brad do his looking around. When he decided it would be a fairly easy job, she returned to the kitchen to start the beef and veggies for the stir-fry.

"Hey, Anna, not that it's really any of my business, but why don't you keep your computer in your bedroom?"

She laughed over the sound of sizzling beef. "I don't like the idea of having my work in my sleeping area. When I'm in bed, the last thing I want is to think about work."

He nodded in agreement, knowing she couldn't see him. Her second bedroom might be tiny, but if it worked for her as an office, he wasn't going to suggest anything else. He needed more room to work in, but she seemed to manage just fine, balancing her photography, her writing and the blog in the small space.

Finally, he had found her invader and cleaned it out. "Hey, Anna," he called. "When you're ready, I'll give you some better ideas for more secure passwords." He walked out of her workspace to find she had set the table and was in the process of putting their food out as well.

"I need a stronger password?" she asked as she scooped rice onto the plates. "I thought I had a good one."

"You were hacked. It wasn't a very thorough job, but it was enough." He asked directions and was pointed in the direction of the bathroom. When he returned, he told her, "I don't think they got anything serious. Fortunately, you don't keep any of the personal information they need for identity theft on your blog, but you were hacked."

As they sat down to dinner, he proceeded to tell her about some of the security measures he'd installed for her and some of the new projects he was dealing with at his job. She told him about trying to please Sam Davis and his crazy daughter.

"Anna, this guy sounds even more special than you said before," he laughed. "His daughter seriously wore such an ugly dress?"

"Oh, it was worse than that," she agreed, laughing with him. She had missed the sound of his laughter. "Here, let me show you what I mean."

They stood, clearing the dinner dishes from the table and piling them next to the sink. Taking his hand, she led him back to her office, where she pulled up the Davis wedding pictures. He couldn't believe such an otherwise attractive brunette would willingly submit herself to wearing a dress, let alone a wedding dress, that was two sizes too small, but there she was. In living color, and black and white, Anna had proof of one of the ugliest wedding dresses ever worn.