Picture This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I conceded the point. "OK. Straight psychology, or with something else?"

Beth scrolled down. "How about maths? I did pretty well in my mocks."

"OK."

We were still deep in course descriptions and syllabuses when it started getting dark, and Beth took a deep breath. "OK - this one."

She clicked the "Submit application" button. "There, it's done. You hungry again yet?"

I shook my head. "I can make us some sandwiches for supper if you like. How about a bath? That'll get rid of the stickiness, you can go in first and I'll wash your back."

"Sounds great," Beth nodded.

I went through to the bathroom, setting the water running. "Want some of this bath oil?"

"Mm, please - it makes my skin feel nice."

After a couple of minutes Beth came in, dabbled fingers. "Perfect."

She sank gracefully into the water, her hair floating around her head. "You look like a gorgeous mermaid," I offered.

"You say the nicest things."

I watched as she cupped water in her palm, poured it over her breasts. "There - not so sticky now."

She unselfconsciously washed between her thighs, reaching lower to touch her pink star. "God, when your tongue was there..."

She sat up, the water sluicing from her body. "You promised to wash my back?"

Obediently I squirted soap, smoothed it over her back, using it as an excuse to caress her skin. "Mm," she murmured. "I think my breasts would like that."

Unsurprisingly her nipples were hard, and she gasped quietly as I enjoyed the totally different feeling of soapy slipperiness, my hands roaming over her breasts.

Reluctantly I moved back. "OK, time to rinse."

She submerged completely, then stood up, droplets of water slipping down. "Pass me a towel."

She wrapped herself in the big towel, stepped out of the bath. "OK, your turn."

I climbed in, submerged to wash my hair, swished water here and there. "That do?"

"Sure."

I dried myself, followed her back to her room. She unwrapped the towel, her eyes on mine. "Want to see if anywhere's still a little damp?" she hinted.

She lay back, opening for me, and I kissed up the inside of each thigh, then buried my lips in her dark wiry fur. "Wet here," I reported.

"How about lower down?"

A gasp from her as I explored with my tongue. "Hmm," I pretended puzzlement, "this was a little damp, but it's getting more wet, not less, when I touch it."

I gave up the pretence, lapping at her, then daring to slide a finger a little way into her. "Are you still sore at all?"

A shake of her head. "If you crook your finger a little, I think - ohhh..."

I must have found the place she had in mind, because between that special spot and my tongue on her, it seemed hardly any time at all before she was shuddering under my mouth, a spurt of liquid, a contented sigh. "Mmm..."

She glanced down. "Think you're more than a little ready."

She reached for my hardness, catching a drop of clear liquid from the tip, putting it to her lips. "Definitely not bath water."

Beth turned onto her stomach, pulled a pillow from the top of the bed to push under her hips. "Think there's some moisturiser in the drawer," she hinted.

I squirted a generous amount into my palm, let it warm, then carefully used my fingers to spread slipperiness around and into Beth's inviting pink star. More liquid on my hardness, then I moved behind her, touched my tip to her opening. "Oh god," her voice was strangely throaty, "yes, there."

I pressed in a little, letting her adjust, and without any difficulty I was past her ring of muscle, feeling a completely different warmth and tightness accepting me. "OK?"

"Mmhm."

I eased forward until my hips were touching her bum. "You can start to move," she breathed. I began to thrust carefully, withdraw, and Beth turned to look over her shoulder at me. "This is so hot," she breathed. "I think it'd work with me on top, too."

"Facing which way?" I queried with a raised eyebrow, and her eyes widened. "Oh, yes - let's try both."

I moved in her again, and she moaned. "Mm - same dilemma, do I feel you spurt deep in me, or do I enjoy all that lovely white stuff slippery on my skin, all the places I can put it..."

She took a deep breath as she decided. "Stay in me when you come, I want to feel it."

"Not long now," I gasped, then "Ohh..."

I stiffened, thrust, spurted once then again, and Beth rewarded me with a sigh of pleasure. "Yes... feels perfect..."

Finally I softened, drew out of her, and she turned, sitting up. "Oh, wups."

"You OK?"

She grinned, her face a little pink. "Your stuff is - well, some's coming back out. Guess this is another sheet we'll have to change."

She lay back. "Hold me?"

I wrapped my arms around her, and again we must have drifted off for a while. Beth stirred, opened her eyes. "Still need those sandwiches?" I queried.

She shook her head. "Not hungry. Just totally satisfied..."

12