Picture This Ch. 05

Story Info
More revelations, and fantasies played out...
3.6k words
4.61
9.6k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once Beth and I didn't even have to create the opportunity we needed. After lunch the next day, Bill's phone rang, and when the call ended he looked at us glumly. "Something's come up at the office, I'm going to have to go back at least for a couple of days."

Mum gave him a warm hug. "Oh, I'm really sorry, darling. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

The car disappeared down the track, and Beth closed the door. "Sarah -"

A startled look, then understanding. "Yes, Beth?"

Beth's tone was soft, reassuring. "You and Tim talked, right?"

"Yes," hesitantly. Mum (dammit - 'Sarah') glanced at me, and I was sure she was remembering our interrupted kiss.

Beth offered a smile. "We could talk some more..."

Another hesitant nod. "I could use a drink first, though." Sarah crossed the room, opened a cupboard. "Looks like it's Bill's brandy," she offered.

"Mm, please."

We took our glasses to the sofa, and Sarah rubbed her arms. "Anyone else cold?"

"I'll light a fire," I offered. I busied myself with newspaper, kindling, and soon flames were licking up the chimney.

I returned to the sofa, and Sarah glanced at me, patting the space next to her. I sat, putting my arm across the back of the sofa behind her, and she leaned a little closer. "This is cosy."

She took a sip of her drink. "I don't really know where to start."

Beth touched her hand. "Then let me?"

Beth looked across at me, then back to Sarah. "I was afraid of what Dad would say, that's why Tim and I haven't been open about our relationship."

Sarah's face showed obvious conflict. "He just wants to protect you. But he can't wrap you in cotton wool forever. You'll be off to university soon, he has to know it's up to you then."

Her words reminded me of the plans Beth and I had made, but now wasn't the time. "I know who I am," were Beth's surprising next words. "Loving Tim - and loving you - " at this Sarah blinked, but didn't interrupt - "not everyone would understand, but to me it makes sense. Love is just where you give freely, and keep your promises."

To my astonishment I saw a tear roll down Sarah's cheek. "That sounds a lot like something John used to say before he -"

I moved my arm to her shoulders, squeezed reassuringly. "He was a good man - a good Dad."

Sarah took a deep breath. "And Beth - yesterday - I don't know why I just gave in to what I felt - it wasn't fair on you."

Beth's low chuckle was distinctly sensuous. "But damn, it was good."

She stroked Sarah's arm. "Are you warmer now?"

"Maybe even a bit too warm, the fire's really got going."

"Then -"

My eyebrows shot up as Beth lifted her t-shirt smoothly over her head, then looked expectantly at Sarah. Slowly Sarah did likewise, and finally I had my first view - well, since a very long time ago, I mused - of her breasts, as amazing as I'd imagined and Beth had described.

Beth reached across to nudge me. "Be a gent, Tim - you can't be more dressed than us."

I slipped off my t-shirt, and Sarah smiled as she reached out to rest her fingers on my chest. "Smooth, just like John."

I touched the soft skin above her breasts, watching her expression, and she glanced down. "Feels nice."

Beth brushed a strand of Sarah's hair from her face. "I'm glad we're all relaxing a little."

Sarah turned, touching the ends of Beth's fingers with her lips. "Me too."

I drew my fingers down so that they rested in the valley between Sarah's breasts, then looked to Beth for a cue. She gave a tiny nod - "Do as I do."

She bent to kiss Sarah's breast, and I followed suit, our lips drifting towards nipples, then "Oh! Mmm..." from Sarah as we both tongued then suckled gently. "Oh - " she breathed, "that doesn't feel quite the same as when I was breastfeeding."

We continued to pleasure her, a faint flush creeping into her cheeks. "This is heavenly," she sighed.

"More?" Beth queried, nipple still between her lips, and Sarah nodded wordlessly. Beth wet her fingers, touching Sarah's breast, pressing the nipple gently between finger and thumb, and drifted her lips downward with soft kisses. "Are you ticklish?" she queried, but before Sarah could reply, Beth had started to gently explore her navel with a wet tonguetip. Sarah squirmed a little at first, then relaxed. "Mmm, nice."

Beth teased her there for a little longer, then started to follow the trail of fine hairs downwards, kissing, tonguing. Sarah flexed her hips and moaned quietly. "Oh... let me lose these."

She quickly shed her slacks, and Beth's lips returned to drop soft kisses above the elastic of her panties. Beth breathed in deeply - "mm, I can tell how turned-on you are" - then pressed her lips to Sarah's mound through the cotton. Sarah parted her thighs a little, and Beth drew her tongue over damp fabric. "Ready for more?"

Sarah nodded wordlessly, and Beth glanced up at me. "Tim, do you want to see if that rug's as comfortable as it looks?" she hinted.

I shed the rest of my clothes and laid down near the fire. "Now," smiled Beth, slipping Sarah's panties down, off, then drawing her towards me. "I think Tim's mouth has something to offer you."

Sarah slid over me, her so-wet entrance irresistible, and I started to explore her with my tongue, my hands on her breasts. "Mmm..." she breathed, then "Oh! - god, Beth, yes."

Beth had moved behind her, stroked softly down her back, then between her thighs, sliding fingers inside. Beth wet another fingertip, and carefully brushed Sarah's other entrance, pressed into the centre a little. "Ohh..." moaned Sarah, "Tim's mouth, and his hands, and you touching me there..."

Beth shifted position a little, and I gasped as she pressed wetness against my erection. I saw Sarah smile, "Are you stealing my treat, Beth?"

Beth shook her head. "Couldn't resist a taste, though."

I moved my tongue a little more insistently, and Sarah flexed her hips in response. "Oh - yes - I'm so close -"

Suddenly her body tensed, shuddered, her nipples hardening even more under my hands, and she cried out as I felt wetness slip from her down onto my lips, my chin. "Ohhhh..."

Her climax went on for long seconds, another shudder, then, "Mmm..." she relaxed.

Beth drew her backwards, held her. "Mm, Sarah, that felt lovely."

Beth slid from me, raised an eyebrow at Sarah. "Now, that treat you mentioned."

Sarah glanced at me. "You look so comfortable there, Tim, but I'd really like you in me from behind...?"

"However you want..." I nodded.

She knelt, and I moved up behind her, pressing my hard tip against her entrance. A quiet moan from her as I entered, sliding in until my hips were touching her bottom. "Mmm..."

Beth knelt in front of Sarah, and they kissed, Sarah moaning against Beth's lips as I thrust into her. Beth used her hands on Sarah's breasts, then slid her palm down to Sarah's mound. I felt Beth's fingers splayed round my hardness for a moment, then her fingers moved to Sarah's nub. "Oh - oh god -" gasped Sarah - "I'll - I'm -"

She cried out, body shuddering, and as she tightened around me I tipped over the edge into my own climax, my mouth beside her ear gasping as I thrust, thrust again, spurted into her...

Finally we subsided, Beth holding Sarah, my arms wrapped around both of them. Sarah's voice was dazed, faraway, as she spoke again. "That... it was more than anything I could have imagined..."

She took a deep breath, smiled. "Beth - isn't it your turn now?" Her expression turned mischievous. "I'm sorry I took your treat."

Beth grinned back. "No, it was yours, really. Anyway, you can watch him fuck me tomorrow, right?"

Sarah blinked at Beth's words, then nodded. "Mm, can't wait. But -"

She leaned forward, kissed Beth again. "Tell us what you want, anything at all."

Beth threw me a glance. "Sarah... do you have - well, any toys? I want your mouth on me, but seeing as Tim's out of action for a while, I really need something inside me..."

Sarah's eyes widened. "Well, actually..."

I watched her bottom swaying as she walked to the bedroom, returning with an item that of course Beth and I already knew about. "Will this help?"

Beth's look of surprise and anticipation was completely convincing. "Mm, yes."

She took the toy from Sarah's fingers, sitting on the rug, and Sarah watched fascinated as Beth eased the toy slowly inside, the satisfaction on her face mirroring the fullness she was feeling. "Ohh..."

Beth gave Sarah an inviting look, and Sarah nodded, positioning herself on her front between Beth's thighs. Sarah hesitantly put her fingers on the still-visible end of the toy, pressing, and Beth moaned. "Mm, Sarah, like that and your mouth."

Sarah's tongue was pink, wet, as she started to lap at Beth, and I watched for a while, then moved to kneel by Beth, kissing her. Her lips moved hungrily on mine for a few moments, then she pulled back. "Oh, my breasts..."

I complied, fingers and mouth on her nipples, and Beth tilted her head back, mouth forming an O of pleasure. She flexed her hips upwards, and Sarah wrapped her arms around Beth's thighs, mouth buried between them as Beth started to gasp. "Oh - ohh, Sarah, yes, as hard as you want..."

I felt Beth's nipples harden even more, and suddenly she arched, shuddering, almost fighting Sarah's hold. "Mm - ahhh...!"

A spurt, then another, of clear liquid, wetting Sarah's lips, cheeks, and finally Sarah unwrapped her arms from Beth, moved back, the end of the toy still moving with the aftershocks of Beth's climax. Beth deliberately took Sarah's fingers, wrapped them round the toy, and together they eased it from her. Sarah flashed her eyebrows at Beth, running her tongue from base to tip of the toy, swallowing. "Mmm."

Beth breathed in. "I want to see you do that to Tim when he's just fucked me tomorrow."

We relaxed on the rug for a while, then I stretched. "Anyone hungry?"

Beth rolled her eyes. "Sarah, was he always like this?"

"'Fraid so."

I walked to the kitchen area, starting to assemble a meal while Sarah and Beth stayed on the rug, whispering and giggling. I wondered what they were planning, but I decided it was bound to be something fun, and they'd let me find out when they were ready.

After a few minutes the food was ready, and we sat down at the table to eat. I had to pinch myself to believe I was sitting here with these two gorgeous and passionate women, both utterly naked and a little flushed, sticky here and there from what we'd shared. "Mm," nodded Sarah, "this is good."

Finally Sarah put down her fork. "I, um, think I could use a shower, then it'd just be nice to relax."

Beth nodded. "Why don't you come upstairs? The bed in our room is big, we can all cuddle there, and sleep when we want."

We climbed the stairs, and Beth nudged me. "Sarah and I get first turn," she grinned.

"OK," I pretended a resigned sigh.

I lay on the bed, head pillowed on my hands, listening to the sound of the shower running, wondering if they'd be tempted into more indulgence by soapy hands and hot water. The two of them reappeared after a few minutes, teasing me by letting their towels slide to the floor. "Your go."

I took my time showering, and when I returned, Beth and Sarah were in one another's arms, eyes closed. I joined them, getting a murmur as I spooned against Beth, draping my arm across both of them...

***

Sarah stretched, opened her eyes. "Mm, I slept really well."

"Me too," nodded Beth. "Think I'm hungry, though."

"We brought bacon, didn't we," I offered. "I'll make sandwiches and coffee."

Sarah grinned. "This is the life, eh, Beth."

We picnicked on the bed, sitting cross-legged, and I couldn't help glancing down, appreciating the difference between Beth's dark wiry fur and the soft pale down that covered Sarah's mound. "I see you're back to paying attention," teased Beth.

Sarah chuckled. "But I think we should take our time, anticipate?"

"No better way to do that than imagine what it might be like, right, Tim?" queried Beth.

I thought back over the fantasies we'd shared. "Oh, definitely."

"So, Sarah," began Beth, "if you could do anything - anything at all - what would you like?"

Sarah smiled. "Last night pretty much ticked all my boxes, to be truthful. But..."

She hesitated. "I've always had a bit of a thing about being watched - or watching. Maybe being taken by someone else while my lover's looking on, or watching while he - she - takes a stranger."

Beth's face was a picture. "Tim - I think we have to tell her."

"Show her, you mean," I corrected, smiling. "Come on, Sarah."

She followed us, looking mystified. I opened the door to the roof space, drew her onto the boards. "Mind your head."

We reached the spot, and I pointed. "See, the ventilation grille."

Sarah leaned over, and gasped. "Oh!"

"We found it as soon as we got here," Beth explained. "And then -"

I saw Sarah's nipples harden, her areolae crinkling, and she ran her tongue over parted lips. "You mean - you saw -"

"Mmhm."

My hesitation only lasted a split second before I spoke. "And we've taken a peek round your bedroom door at home, too."

I could see Sarah's thoughts whirling. "Oh, goodness. So you know what he - the things we do -"

"That was part of the reason Tim and I couldn't resist," Beth chuckled softly.

Sarah nodded. "Wow."

She looked through the grille again. "I wish Tim'd been watching when you and I -"

"Hold that thought," I grinned. "I've had an idea."

"OK, let's hear it."

"There's a decent restaurant in the village, isn't there - we could order a taxi, have a really good evening out."

Beth flashed her eyebrows at Sarah. "Being out somewhere we can't do anything - or not much, anyway - that'd be a perfect way of increasing the anticipation, right?"

Sarah nodded. "You bet. OK, Beth, you and I are going to go all out getting ready - help each other choose what to wear, makeup, the works."

I pretended to roll my eyes. "I think I still have a couple of chapters of my book to read."

Sarah glanced at Beth knowingly. "We have plenty of time - maybe we can finish what we started in the shower yesterday, by way of an appetiser."

She took a last look at the grille. "And if we think we feel eyes on us..."

***

I glanced at my watch, then down the track. Just at that moment headlights appeared, and I called across towards the bedroom. "Taxi's here, you two."

Beth came out, fastening the clasp of her necklace, and I whistled. "You look great."

Sarah appeared behind her, and I couldn't help myself. "Whoah - you two together, tongues will be dragging on the carpet."

"Good," chuckled Beth.

We squeezed into the back seat, Sarah in the middle, and the driver set off. It was only a few minutes to the restaurant, but I gave him a generous tip. "If you can pick us up at ten."

"You got it."

I walked into the restaurant with Sarah on one arm, Beth on the other, and the maitre'd didn't disappoint. "Welcome, sir, of course your table is ready, or would you like a few minutes at the bar first?"

"Mm," said Beth, "cocktails would be nice."

We sat at the bar, Sarah and Beth perching elegantly either side of me, and ordered drinks. "I think they make these names up on purpose," grinned Beth, sipping her 'Wet and Wild'.

She deliberately made a show of taking the cherry from the end of her cocktail stick with her teeth, catching a drop of juice on her finger and sucking it. "See, we can do all sorts of teasing without anybody being able to say a thing."

We finished our drinks, and the maitre'd showed us to our table. "Wine?"

"Mm, please."

I let Sarah look down the list - "Let's have a couple of bottles of this rosé -" and a couple of minutes later he returned, pouring a few drops, letting her taste. "Perfect," she nodded.

We looked at the menu. "Starters?" I queried.

Beth shook her head. "Save room for dessert - even if that's at home," she hinted.

I ordered steak, cooked rare - "Huh," teased Beth, "man he hunt, he eat meat, man happy."

"You want me to be a caveman?" I queried. "I don't think the women in those times had much say over whose pile of furs they ended up in."

I saw Sarah shiver a little, her eyes widening. "Mm, Beth, that's something else we can pretend."

Sarah and Beth ordered pasta - "It can't run very fast, right?" I joked - and after a few minutes our food arrived. "Mm, the wine goes really well with this," Beth nodded.

She twirled her fork in her spaghetti, taking a mouthful, sucking a stray end in noisily. "Oops."

I felt her hand on my knee. "Don't need a knife for this meal," she grinned. She slid her fingers upwards. "Mm, what were we saying about dessert?"

Finally I put my knife down. "That was amazing. Anyone want anything else - coffee?"

Beth shook her head. "It's nearly ten anyway - Sarah and I will just go to the loo."

I paid, and by the time they returned, the taxi had arrived. Again we squeezed close, and I thought I could see curiosity in the driver's eyes. But he didn't comment, and after a few minutes we were watching the lights of the car disappear down the track.

"Upstairs, or...?" queried Sarah.

"Oh, your room, definitely," Beth ventured. "Even though we know there's no-one else who can be watching this time."

We went through to the bedroom, and Sarah glanced at me. "Remember what we talked about? Beth's my lover, and she's brought you back after an evening out, she wants me to see her enjoying being taken by a man..."

Beth pretended to fan her face. "Wow - I was already turned on, but that's really hot."

Sarah reached behind her back, slid the zip down - my mind snapped back to one of the first fantasies Beth and I had shared - and let her dress pool on the floor. Underneath she wore stockings, bra, panties with a lacy front panel, all in matching black, and she curled up on the end of the bed. "So you just had to have him," she addressed Beth, dropping into character.

Beth nodded. "This afternoon was amazing -" I admired the way she was weaving reality into our shared fantasy - "but sometimes I just can't help wanting something hard, real, inside me, that weight holding me down, he's just a little rougher, and then when he gets there, all that stuff inside me..."

She flowed up against me. "Now you've heard what I want, what are you going to do about it?"

I kissed her hard on the mouth, then span her round, pulling her back against me. "You want what you feel there?" I half-growled, and got a nod, a whispered "Yes".

"Say it," I commanded tersely, and she turned to look over her shoulder at me. "Yes," louder this time.

I undid my belt, my zip, discarded my trousers, boxers. I pressed against her again, this time getting a quiet moan. "Mm..."

Sarah's eyes betrayed her fascination as I lifted Beth's short dress by the hem, letting her catch the folds, bunch it up at her waist. I hooked fingers through her panties, pulling them down to mid-thigh, and pushed fingers into her cleft. "Good - already wet."

I pressed my tip against her entrance, then without waiting pressed into her all the way, pushing her body down onto the bed, her head turned, cheek pressed against the sheet. "Hard enough for you?"

"Yes," a gasp.

"What do you think your lover's feeling?" I half-demanded. "Does she wish it was her, thrusting that toy of hers into you, wanting you to come? Or would she rather be the one being fucked, not even time to take her clothes off, panties stretched between her legs..."

I leaned down, taking Beth's still-covered breasts in my hands. "Maybe when I'm done with you I'll take her anyway, squeezing those tits, and just when she's nearly there, I pull out, I cover her bottom, her pussy, with my stuff, and - ohh - I can see her coming without me even touching her, all that wetness just dripping down the inside of her thighs -"

12