Picture This Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex, shopping, teasing, eating, more sex - a perfect day.
3.6k words
4.45
5.9k
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, stretched, feeling warm skin against me. I heard a sound, and opened my eyes, an unexpected thrill running through my body at what I saw. Tim was on his side, Ann spooned into his body, and from the motion of his hips, her soft moans, he was obviously penetrating her, giving her what her words had anticipated the previous evening.

I felt gentle hands cupping my breasts, then warm breath against my ear. "Mm," Pippa's voice, "it'll be nice just to watch for a while."

Ann reached back to touch Tim's hip. "Put it in the other place," she urged him.

He moved back, shifted position, then "Ohhh..." Ann breathed as he pressed carefully inwards. "Oh, god, yes..."

I felt Pippa shiver deliciously. "Mm, I'd like him to do that to me later."

Ann's fingers were between her thighs, circling on her nub then sliding inside, and she started to moan, quietly at first then louder. "Mm - yes - oh, come for me, Tim, it'll feel so good -"

I heard Tim's breathing quicken, his hips pushing forwards, then "Ohhh, yes - ahhh..."

Ann's fingers were almost a blur as she pressed, thrust more urgently, then I heard Pippa's soft exclamation of pleasure as Ann tensed, her body shuddering, thighs clenching around her fingers. "Mmmm..."

They relaxed, Tim's arms around Ann's waist, and I propped myself on one elbow. "Morning, you two. That looked like a pretty good way to start the day."

"Mm," nodded Tim. He turned onto his back, Ann shifting to pillow her head on his chest.

I couldn't help the quiet rumble of my stomach. "Oops - sorry, you guys, something tells me it might be time for breakfast."

Tim chuckled. "Not just me, then."

"Come on, Ann," Pippa said, sitting up. "We bought bacon, didn't we - we can make sandwiches, coffee."

"We'd better grab our dressing gowns on the way to the kitchen," Ann grinned.

They headed out of the flat, and Tim stretched. "Time for a shower while they're cooking?" he suggested with a smile. "I'll wash your back."

By the time we got out of the shower, Ann and Pippa were back, sitting cross-legged on the bed with a heaped plate of sandwiches in front of them. "Coffee's on the dressing table," Pippa nodded, and I poured for myself and Tim. "Thanks, you two."

We munched our way through the whole plate, and I leaned back against the pillows. "Gosh, I'm stuffed."

Tim joined me, and I wrapped my arms around him. "Is it OK if we use the shower?" Ann queried.

"Of course," I nodded, and they headed for the bathroom with a backward glance from Pippa. The sound of water running, and I pulled Tim closer, kissing him hard on the mouth. "How are you liking it?"

He gave me a puzzled look. "Don't understand."

"Being spoilt rotten by three young women," I rolled my eyes. "Apart from watching those two, and our fantasies, you've now had -" I counted on my fingers - "the girls clearly enjoying what they could do to you with their mouths, then you returning the favour to Ann. You got a taste of Pip, then - mmm - your mouth was very much a part of my treat..."

I grinned. "Then Pip wanted to be girl on top, and this morning you fucked Ann in both her holes."

"When you put it like that..." Tim grinned.

"And I think you're on a promise with Pip's tight pink star," I finished, the moment before the girls returned, their hair wet, skin still beaded with water.

Tim had been about to reply, his mouth open, and Pippa glanced at him. "Catching flies?" she teased.

"We wondered if you wanted to go out somewhere?" Ann suggested.

She glanced at me. "We didn't want to assume, but - we've had Chinese twice now, and Tim prefers curry, doesn't he? We could treat you tonight, then..."

I chuckled. "I think the phrase is "wouldn't kick them out of bed", right, Tim? Anywhere you fancy going?"

"Let's go into town," he suggested. "We haven't really seen it yet, have we, and there are the shops, and Starbucks..."

Pippa threw him an amused glance. "Now you've said the magic word."

He shook his head. "What?"

"Shopping, of course."

"Don't worry," Ann reassured him. "We'll let you go and sit in Starbucks if it all gets a bit much for you."

She looked thoughtful. "Now all we need is to decide on clothes."

"T-shirt and jeans for me," I shrugged.

"OK," nodded Ann. "We'll meet you downstairs in, what, half an hour?"

"Sure."

When we got downstairs, the girls were already there. "Did you get distracted?" Pippa teased.

She'd picked a short summer dress, caught her hair up in a couple of bunches, and I could see Tim's thoughtful expression. "What's up, Tim?" I nudged him. "You thinking you prefer your women a little older now?"

I got the startled response I'd hoped for, and I chuckled. "I like your outfit too, Ann."

She wore a dark blue jumpsuit in a soft jersey material, only emphasising her height, her hair. "You'll definitely turn a few heads," nodded Tim, recovering his composure.

We got into the car, Tim driving, the girls and the back, and after a few minutes we were at the multi-storey. "There's a space," I pointed.

A short walk to the main street, then - "Look, they have a sale on," Pippa enthused.

We went inside, Tim looking a little out of his depth, and I ran my fingers along the nearest rail. "Hmm, what about this one, Pip?"

We browsed, finally selecting a couple of items each. "We won't be long," I promised Tim.

True to our word, a couple of minutes later we emerged, store tickets still hanging here and there. "What do you think?" Ann queried.

"Wow," Tim nodded. "Those really suit you."

"Shall we get all of these?" Pippa ventured. Her mouth curved in a secretive smile. "I have an idea..."

"Definitely," I nodded. "Tim, how about that coffee now?"

"And a snack?" he asked hopefully.

I rolled my eyes, grinning. "OK - we can get paninis or something in the coffee place."

We paid, the store assistant sliding our items carefully into bags, and headed back to the precinct. "We'll get a table," Ann suggested.

Finally we were seated, paninis and coffee in front of us - "Don't know how you drink that sticky stuff," Tim teased me. "You won't even taste the coffee."

"Didn't you say you'd come up with something, Pip?" Ann prompted.

"Well," Pippa began, "I was thinking how much fun it'd be to do - well, sort of a fashion show, just for us, but where would we do it?"

She grinned. "Then it dropped into my head - we could use one of the rehearsal rooms."

"I could like this idea," Tim threw me a lift of his eyebrows.

We finished our meal, and Pippa led us down to the porter's lodge. "Good afternoon, miss," the bowler-hatted porter greeted her. "Brought some guests today?"

Pippa nodded. "I thought I'd treat them to some music - is one of the rooms available?"

"The piano room's free all afternoon, miss." He unhooked a key from the board. "You enjoy, now."

We walked across the courtyard and through tall double doors. "This way," Pip indicated, walking down a short flight of stairs, turning the key in the lock.

"Wow," I breathed. A grand piano stood by itself on a low stage, a couple of rows of seats facing it.

Pippa locked the door behind us. "There. We won't be disturbed - it's very poor form to butt in when someone's using a room."

She winked at Tim. "Pick a seat, enjoy the show."

He held up his phone. "Even better, I've got a pretty good camera - we can do our own version of Hello magazine later on, you can all see what you looked like."

Tim sat in the middle of the front row, and Pippa glanced at us. "Time to get ready."

There were a couple of partitions on wheels to one side of the stage, and we stepped behind them with our bags, the anticipation making us share an irresistible giggle. "You first, Pippa," I urged. "After all, this was your idea."

She slipped out of her dress, and into the first item she'd chosen, off-the-shoulder, hugging her figure in embroidered black silk. "Wow," I nodded. "Go on, show Tim."

Pippa stepped onto the stage, walked to the piano, started to play. "Oh, I love this one," smiled Ann. "Come on, Beth, let's change."

By the time we were ready, Pippa was just finishing her piece, and she glanced up as we joined her. "Perfect timing. I'm sure you know the words to this."

She played the opening chords, and I chuckled. "Oh yes."

Tim's eyebrows rose, and rose again, as we vamped out "Make Him Mine" from The Witches of Eastwick, and he got to his feet applauding as the last notes died away. "Definitely your wicked side."

"Something a bit more fun now," grinned Pippa. "Oh, I love Shrek," I exclaimed as she launched into "I Know It's Today".

We took a bow at the end, and Tim smiled wryly. "I guess I don't mind being the ogre to you three."

"I think it's time for a change," Ann judged, and we went back behind the partition. The other items we'd chosen were definitely bedroom wear, and I grinned as Tim's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Tim," I teased, "try not to drool..."

He picked up his phone again, obviously taking pictures, and Ann flashed her eyebrows at us. "Come on, girls. Let's give him something worth snapping."

She leaned forward, and the flash caught her just as she did her best Marilyn Monroe pout. "Mm, work it, baby," Tim teased in his best Austin Powers voice, the camera flashing again.

We must have got carried away in the moment, and our poses went from saucy to provocative to - well, let's just say that if we'd not been running out of time, Tim would definitely have been the audience for a stage show none of us would have forgotten. "Phew," Pippa fanned her face.

"Hold that thought," Ann laughed. "Come on, let's get decent and get back home."

It was starting to get dark as we giggled our way back to the porter's lodge, Tim in tow. "Good rehearsal, miss?" the porter queried as I returned the key.

"Definitely," I nodded.

We made our way back to the car, and a few minutes later we were pulling up outside the house. "Now," I puzzled, "what shall we wear, girls? Tim's already seen our new things."

Ann grinned. "I think we need another rule to go with the first one."

"Oh?" I queried.

Pippa caught Ann's suggestive look. "Mmhm. Underwear only when it's just the four of us, unless it's a really formal occasion."

"Doesn't mean we can't still dress up, though..." I mused aloud.

Pippa chuckled. "I bet we all have a few things in our knicker drawer, right, Ann -"

"- so give us half an hour and we'll be up," Ann finished the sentence.

Tim and I climbed the stairs to the flat, and he sat on the bed as I shed my clothes. "So," I prompted. "You can choose."

He raised an eyebrow, eyes dancing. "You've not worn that black set, have you? The one just like Sarah's."

I gave him a knowing smile. "You got it."

He watched as I slipped on bra, holdups, panties with their translucent panel. "Mm, perfect."

He stripped to his boxers. "Can't compete with you, but..."

"You'll do," I reassured him, pressing my fingers to the front of his shorts. He wrapped his arms around me, kissed me. "Ready for our guests?"

A couple of minutes later there was a tap at the door, and Tim let the girls in. Ann was elegant in white lace, stockings, while Pippa had opted for seductive red, her breasts filling the silk cups enticingly. "Wow, Beth, you look great," Pippa grinned.

We exchanged hugs, kisses - the touch of their bodies against me snapped me straight back to the afternoon - then the girls hugged Tim. "Mm," he nodded, "I like this rule."

We sat down on the sofa, and Tim retrieved his phone. "Now, we were going to do curry, weren't we. You two want all the mild stuff, right?"

Pippa nodded. "Korma, butter chicken, pasanda - all of those are good, and we'll share, right, girls? Pilau rice, a couple of naans."

"If we all have garlic, we'll not notice," grinned Ann. "And poppadoms, all those chutney things."

Tim tapped at the screen. "Done - and something a bit more spicy for me."

He got up from his seat. "I'll get drinks."

We chatted while we waited for our food. "You two are at uni from Monday, right?" Pippa queried.

I nodded. "But Tim says his programming assignments won't be any trouble, and I've already started to get on top of my reading lists."

We heard knocking from downstairs, and Tim grinned, glancing round for his dressing gown. "Wups."

He returned with two bulging bags. "Hmm, maybe our appetite got the better of us."

"Nothing wrong with naan for breakfast," I shrugged.

"Or were you thinking of something else?" Ann teased. "This morning's starting to feel like a long time ago."

We started to eat, and I saw Tim's face turn a distinct shade of pink. "Munched on a chilli," he managed, eyes watering.

"Hmm," teased Pippa, "they're an aphrodisiac, aren't they?"

She leaned to steal a piece of chicken from my pasanda, putting it in her mouth with a suggestive glance. "Always tastes better from someone else's plate."

I put another piece on the end of my fork, cupping my hand under it and offering it to Ann. She took it with her lips, and nodded. "Mmm."

We continued sharing tidbits, and Tim looked at me hopefully. "I know you don't want any of mine, but can I try yours?"

"Oh, I think I'll want some of yours later," I murmured, getting a knowing look from Ann and Pippa.

Finally we finished our meal, and this time Tim cleared the debris. "Squeeze up," he teased, nudging Pippa as he sat down, and she nudged back, the two of them giggling as they started to mock-wrestle. Then Tim's fingers accidentally brushed her breast, and she stilled. "Mmm... do that again."

He caressed her softly through silk, and I saw her nipples harden. Tim glanced down, and brushed a thumb across each, then dabbed his tongue on them. "Ohh..." breathed Pippa, fumbling for the clasp of her bra, and her breasts were bare, Tim's lips moving to them. His fingers moved down to explore between her thighs, and Ann glanced at me. "I think those two will be occupied for a while," she hinted.

She parted her lips invitingly, and I leaned over to kiss her. "Want a little more space?" I suggested, and she nodded, letting me take her hand, draw her towards the bedroom. "Ah-ah," she wagged her finger as we reached the doorway. "Our first rule, remember."

I caught her in my arms, kissing her again, pulling her bra upwards and off without bothering with the clips. Her panties tugged down to her feet, and I straightened. "My half of the problem solved, anyway."

Ann chuckled. "Direct - I like that."

I reached to touch her hardly-there breasts, her nipples. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

Another chuckle. "You're remembering last time, aren't you."

She put gentle fingers under my chin. "I'd never really hurt anyone, but sometimes what seems a little uncomfortable at first... is what makes the whole experience."

She grinned. "Like Tim's chillies - you just have to be careful not to bite."

Her fingers were gentle again as she unhooked my bra, knelt in turn to slide down my panties, placed a soft kiss on my mound. She got back to her feet, moving closer so that I felt the warmth of her body. "Now, weren't we going somewhere?"

Her arm around my waist as we stepped into the bedroom, and I was irresistibly reminded of the first time Tim and I had watched the two girls make love. "Lie down," she suggested, "let me begin?"

I stretched out on my back, expecting her perhaps to kneel at the end of the bed, start her tease with my toes. But instead she slid her body across mine, facing my feet, her breasts against my thighs. Now her lips did softly surround my toes, and I felt the pressure of her teeth. "Thought we weren't supposed to bite," I murmured.

A smile. "Only when necessary."

I moved my hands to cup her bottom, and Ann gave a quiet murmur, tongue probing more urgently between my toes. My fingers continued to explore, dipping into wetness then pressing one fingertip into her pink star. I felt her shiver of pleasure - "God, it was good having him in me there this morning. Have you two...?"

I nodded. "I think Pip's craving it, though, we mustn't let him forget."

I slid fingers into her wetness, the pad of my thumb brushing her hard nub, and she drew her knees apart, opening to me. "Mmm..."

"I think my toes have had all the attention they need," I hinted, and I felt her smile again, shifting her body upwards, bringing her inviting opening nearer to my mouth. I lapped at her softly, then gasped, distracted, as I felt her tongue probing between my thighs. I opened to her, and I couldn't help my moan as she teased, circled my nub, then deliberately suckled. "Ohhh..."

Near-silence in the room, broken only by a quiet gasp here, a moan there, as we explored the touches that would bring the greatest pleasure to each. I sensed the beginnings of ecstasy start to bloom deep inside me, and I moved my mouth on her more insistently still, enjoying a moment of satisfaction as she tensed, shuddered, cried out. Then almost a scream - "Oh - god - Ann - I'm -" and we were tumbling into bliss, arms tightening around one another...

Finally Ann slid reluctantly from me, turned on her side. I spooned against her back, wrapped her in my arms, kissed her hair. "Want to find out how those two are doing?" I whispered.

Tim didn't seem to have moved from his seat on the sofa, but Pippa was lying back against him, thighs open, his hands cupping her breasts as she flexed her hips urgently, used her fingers on herself.

"Mm," I murmured, seeing where he was penetrating her. "I don't think that reminder will be needed after all."

She was oblivious to our presence as she gasped - "Mm, Tim, if you come I'll -"

His face betrayed his release, and Pippa writhed in ecstasy, hips pushing back against him, a spurt of clear liquid then another arcing to splash on the rug as her fingers moved even more insistently on herself. "Ohhh..."

She relaxed, leaning back to rest against his body. "Mmm."

Finally Pippa stirred again, getting to her feet. "Ah, oops."

White stickiness trickled down the inside of her thigh, and she turned to throw Tim a sheepish grin. "Think a quick shower would be a good idea for both of us."

"Come to bed when you're done," Ann chuckled, drawing me back towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later, Tim and Pippa reappeared with wet hair, and Ann patted the bed next to her. "Pip?"

Pippa joined her, while Tim wrapped his arms around me. "Miss me?" he teased.

My fingers reached down to touch him, getting the reaction I'd hoped for. "Definitely - and Ann's given me a couple of ideas I think you'll really like."

"Something we've not done already?" Tim pretended to sound surprised.

"Well, I don't recall us doing exactly what you and Pip just did," I pointed out.

"So what's yours?" he acknowledged with a grin.

"Lie on your back," I directed, while Pip and Ann exchanged knowing looks.

Tim complied, and I slid across him, my head facing his feet. He was still a little soft as I took him in my mouth, but he quickly hardened as I swirled my tongue around and over his tip. "Can't you find anything to play with?" I hinted, and I felt his tongue start to explore between my thighs, my nipples tingling where they pressed against his body. "Mmm..."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ann pull out of Pip's arms with a whispered comment, a smile, and a moment later I gasped as I felt something warm, wet, sliding over my other entrance, probing softly. "Oh - oh god, Ann, that's..."

I felt her smile, then begin to use her tongue again. Pippa watched us thoughtfully for a few moments, then knelt at Tim's feet. "Want to share?" she hinted, and I heard Tim's gasp as my mouth was replaced with hers, then our tongues caressed his shaft, his tip, Pippa's tonguetip pressing into the tiny hole then swirling again. "Ohhh," he groaned softly, "yes, I'm so close..."

12