Pictures at an Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted him. Badly.

"Bethany," he said, in a voice that was meant to be admonishing. But she knew him well enough to hear the cracks in his defenses. He was not entirely against the idea.

"This could ruin everything between us," he finished.

"It won't." She touched his arm reassuringly. "I love you. You love me. Nothing we do is going to change that. Especially if we, you know... express that physically."

"Sweetheart-" Michael's voice was exasperated. But he was coming around to her way of thinking. She knew it.

"I'll tell you what," she said, holding up the clipboard. "Just look at the options with me. Please?"

He sighed heavily, staring at her for a long moment, assessing her. Then he nodded. "Sure."

"Okay," Bethany said with relish. She clicked the pen and stood close to him so they could both read the list of choices.

"Kissing," she said. "Well, obviously." She marked off the box.

"Hey," her father said, a tad indignantly. "I thought we were just looking."

"We are. We're not signing it." Not yet, she finished in her head. He grumbled but said nothing, putting a hand on her waist as he read with her. She smiled at the touch.

"Let's see," she said, tapping the end of the pen against her lower lip. "Nudity... well, I'm going to be nude, for sure. I don't know about you." Check. "Groping... I'd definitely want you to touch me. What's the point of being naked otherwise?" Check.

None of those options, however, paid very well, and understandably so. Bethany started browsing the short encyclopedia of acts that followed, presumably arranged by their increasing appeal to audiences. And the numbers on those...

Bethany had to admit it made her feel a little whorish, thinking in terms of money like this. But it also excited her. Like the prospect of the sex itself, it felt forbidden. Wrong in all the right ways.

"So what do you think, dad?" she asked, hovering the pen near the bottom of the page. "Anal?"

"Uh, no," her father said definitively. That was all right with her. That wasn't what she wanted anyway. She was negotiating him down now.

"Okay..." she let the pen wander higher. "How about this? Oral, sub-category, fellatio."

Bethany heard him draw a breath, then hold it. When he didn't speak, she turned to look at him. She'd half expected to see another disapproving look, but instead he seemed... intrigued. Maybe even a little aroused.

"Dad?"

He didn't speak, his eyes still fixed to the words on the page, as if hypnotized.

"Do you like the sound of that?" She paused, pondering her next move, then decided to take a risk on language that was a bit more direct. "Dad? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Bethany," he whispered, his voice strained. But she saw it in his eyes at last: raw, blooming desire, brought to life by the thought of his own daughter going down on him.

She grinned and checked the box. Then, underneath it, she marked the box that said "swallow."

"Perfect," she said, admiring the sheet of paper as if it were a proud work of art.

Her father made a concerned noise. "Bethany, we really... I'm not sure about this..."

For answer, she brought her hand to his cheek and leaned up to kiss him full on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He backed up in surprise at first - then responded with a sudden and genuine passion, his hands going to her waist and pulling her close. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her body.

"I am," she whispered when the kiss broke. "Do this with me, dad. Please. I want to. Please?"

She could feel him quivering. She had to admit, it made her feel powerful, having this kind of effect on him. Even more so to know that somewhere, deep in his heart, he had felt these same things for her too - that he had entertained this possibility between them, if only in the deepest, most secret and forbidden parts of his imagination.

She watched with hopeful anticipation as he considered... then slowly nodded.

"Okay," he said, and kissed her again.

"Thank you," Bethany said with glee, feeling as giddy as a kid on Christmas. Wasting no more time, she signed her name at the bottom of the clipboard. She handed it to Michael and, after a moment's hesitation, he did the same.

Bethany turned to wave down Ashley, but the young woman was already there, flashing her brilliant smile.

"I hope I'm not intruding, but I saw you two sharing a kiss. I'm hoping that means things are going well?"

"They are," Bethany said, and handed the clipboard over. Her heart began to thump in her chest as she did so. This was it. A threshold had just been crossed. There was still time to turn back, she knew... but she also knew she wasn't going to.

Ashley glanced over the clipboard with a satisfied nod. "Great! So you'll be performing fellatio on your father, then?"

Hearing the sentence out loud made Bethany giggle nervously. She shot a glance at her dad, who looked at a loss for what to do or say.

"That's right," Bethany replied, smiling through the intoxicating mix of her anxiety and arousal.

"Great," Ashley said. "Looks like the signatures are in order. Now, would you prefer to do this with Michael standing or sitting?"

Bethany hadn't considered this. She looked to her father to see his preference.

"Uh... standing, I guess," he said.

"Fine," Ashley said. "Then we can get started right where you're standing. Is that all right with you?"

"I don't see why not," Bethany said, feeling a fresh rush of nervousness. This was happening - really happening.

"Okay!" Ashley chirped, and waved to the camera crew. There was already a loose crowd of people gathered, presumably waiting on the promise of another incestuous encounter. Bethany spied the brown-haired girl and her father from the previous shoot among them. That sparked an inexplicable feeling of delight in her.

Bethany turned to look at her dad. She saw hesitation in his gaze, but also anticipation. She decided to try to dispel those feelings of hesitation from him - even though she knew that was part of the thrill.

"I'm so excited to do this with you, dad," she said, taking his hand.

Her father smiled and squeezed her hand. "As long as you're sure it's what you want," he said softly.

She nodded. "But you want it too, right? I mean... it isn't just me, I hope?"

Around them, the crew was setting up cameras and the small crowd was beginning to coalesce around them. Bethany kept her gaze on her father. His mouth opened, then closed again as he struggled to find words.

"Dad... have you ever thought about something like this before? Ever wanted to... wanted me? Because I have."

"You have?" he asked with mild surprise.

"Yes." Bethany couldn't remember the first time it had happened, but there had been many times, as a teenager, she'd had lustful thoughts of her father. She'd always put them away immediately, of course, never daring to give them voice or even let them linger in her head for long. There were a few vague entries in her diary about it, but that stayed locked and hidden where no one would ever see it.

Those feelings had always stayed under the surface - until just now, apparently.

To her surprise, she saw his expression change and deepen, as if something in him was opening up after being long ignored.

"Yes," he confessed at last, in a soft voice - as if he were afraid those around them might hear. Bethany almost giggled at the thought. His forbidden thoughts certainly weren't going to be a secret for much longer.

"When you turned eighteen and were still living at home," Michael said. "There were a few times... I caught sight of you..."

He trailed off, but Bethany knew what her dad was talking about. More than once, she had gone around the house in little more than her underwear, or lounged around clothing that was comfortable but also left very little to the imagination.

She touched his hand, giving him an encouraging look.

"There were times I thought about it," he said. "About this... well, not exactly this."

"I know," she said with a soft laugh.

Ashley approached them again, putting a hand on each of their shoulders. "We're all set up here. Are you two ready?"

Bethany took a nervous breath and looked into her father's eyes. "As we're ever going to be."

He grinned slightly and nodded agreement.

"Okay!" Rachel said. "Bethany, we're going to start shooting. I'd like you to disrobe, as per the preferences you filled out in your contract, and... well, I'll let you take it from there, okay? I might provide a little direction occasionally, but for the most part, we want it as natural as possible. So just do what feels right."

"Okay," Bethany replied. She gave her father a final nervous smile. This was it. In a few moments, everything between them would be changed forever. "Here we go..."

Rachel stepped back to where the cameramen were already shooting.

"No cell phones, please," she said to the gathering audience. "Action, Bethany."

Heart racing in her chest, Bethany maintained eye contact with her father as she reached down, gathered the hem of her sundress, and lifted it over her head.

A gasp of surprise and appreciation went up from the observers - including her father. Bethany wore nothing underneath her dress, and her naked body was now on display for all to see.

Bethany was vibrating with arousal and terror, but in the abstract, she didn't mind. She'd never been particularly self-conscious about her body. She would never have the classic hourglass figure - her breasts were too small, her hips too narrow, her build too slender - but she kept herself in shape, and she knew she looked good.

She tossed the dress aside and put her hands at her sides, re-establishing eye contact with her dad. He let out a low exclamation as he admired her body.

"Bethany..."

She grinned and stepped into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. He returned the kiss eagerly, pausing for only a moment before putting his hands on her bare back. As their tongues met, his hands slid down the smoothness of her back to cup her buttocks. She squealed softly in surprise and delight - as did some of the audience members.

The kiss broke, and father and daughter looked at each other. Both of them were breathing heavily. Bethany realized she was already sweating, her body growing shiny with it. She reveled in it.

"Ready?" she whispered in her father's ear.

"Yes," he whispered back with a nod.

Bethany took a look around at the audience. Everyone, from Rachel to the crew to the crowd around, was giving her their full attention. She caught sight of the brown-haired girl, Cori, who offered an encouraging nod and a surreptitious thumbs-up. Cori's father was staring at Bethany with open lust. That suited her fine. It was a day for fathers looking on her with lust.

"Here we go," she whispered again, mostly to herself this time.

Slowly, she fell to her knees. The cameras and the eyes of the audience followed her. She ran her hands down her father's chest and belly as she went, until her face was level with his crotch.

With slow deliberation, trying to hold back the full measure of her eagerness, she started undoing his belt and zipper. The belt came loose easily enough. The zipper proved elusive, and as she fumbled with it, a murmur of kind laughter went up from the crowd. Bethany grinned, enjoying the absurdity of being embarrassed by this, of all things.

Her dad cleared his throat. "Do you want-"

"I've got it," she said, and a moment later she did. She pulled the zipper down and her father's cock fell free.

Another low gasp went up from the audience, and Bethany gasped along with it. It wasn't that her father's cock was extraordinary in any way. It was respectably long, curved slightly upward, the head shiny and broad, almost oblong - but it was his. Her father's cock. Rock-hard and right in her face. She stared at it, almost enraptured, trying to process what she was seeing and what she was about to do.

"Oh," she said under her breath, feeling a bizarre melange of love that was not entirely familial and desire that was not entirely sexual. Rather than try to decrypt those feelings, she embraced them. "Oh, dad."

She wrapped her hand around her father's cock. It fit perfectly. She perceived the warmth of it, the softness of his skin and the hardness of his erection. Bethany squeezed a little, and she heard her dad suck his breath in between his teeth.

Bethany stroked him slowly, back and forth, looking up at him from where she knelt. Her father looked down at her with an expression that was vulnerable, a little bewildered, certainly aroused. He reached down and touched her head, ever so gently, his fingers just brushing the loose hairs at the back of her neck. It sent goosebumps down both arms.

Eager desire coursed through her in a rush, but she forced herself to go slow. After all, she might never have the chance to do this again.

Slowly, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. He quivered a little under the touch of her lips. Bethany was suddenly keenly aware, all over again, of the taboo of all of this: her, naked and on her knees, her father's cock in hand as an audience watched. It was debauched, forbidden, maybe wrong and maybe not - but she was here. It was happening.

Bethany extended her tongue and licked up and down both sides, wetting his cock with her saliva. He shivered again.

An idea came to her mind. With her free hand, she coaxed his balls into the open, then lifted his penis a little to get her mouth underneath. She flicked her tongue gently across his testicles, and her father jerked and groaned out something indecipherable. His hand went to her shoulder and squeezed.

"Bethany," he whispered, his voice holding a complex mix of emotions. She heard arousal, bewilderment perhaps, but also a deep affection. Not just carnal desire, but love.

It made her feel powerful, being able to coax these things out of him - and out of herself. Each of them was seeing a side of the other, something that had remained hidden for so long, and now finally emerged, undeniable.

"I love you, Bethany," he said softly.

"I love you too, dad."

She decided not to delay any longer. With a deep breath, she opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and took him in.

Another appreciative murmur rippled through the crowd. The camera crew zoomed in closer. Bethany did her best to give them the show they wanted. She'd discovered in college that she had almost no gag reflex to speak of, and demonstrated that now, taking her father's cock all the way into her mouth, until her forehead met his belly.

She heard her father groan. "Oh, fuck... Bethany!" She held herself there, bracing her hands against his thighs, relishing the feel and taste of him.

"Wow," she heard Rachel say in an awed voice. Bethany lingered for a moment longer before drawing back with a smile, taking a gasping breath. She made eye contact with him again as she flicked her tongue along the head of his cock and then slipped it into her mouth again.

He held her gaze, breathing heavily. The connection between them was incendiary. If she had been wet before, she was doubly so now. Not for the last time, she wished she'd had the courage to check off a few more boxes on that contract.

All the same, she wanted to make the best of it. She wrapped her fist around the base of his cock and began sucking in long, slow, deliberate strokes, alternating between closing her eyes and looking up at her father. His hands roamed over her now: her neck, her shoulders, her arms. One hand grasped her wrist tightly while the other slipped around the back of her head and began gently guiding her strokes, urging her in the directions he liked best.

All throughout, she was vaguely aware of the crowd around them; she could hear them, feel their gaze, sense the attention fixated on them both. But, in a sense, she didn't care. This was a moment between her and her dad, something just for both of them - money notwithstanding. She looked up at him and saw nothing but adoration, mixed with desire and disbelief in equal measure.

It was incredible. Bethany wanted it never to end - but of course she did; she was working toward it even now, eager to make her father come in his daughter's mouth. Her whole body throbbed just thinking of it.

"Bethany, that feels amazing... you're amazing," Michael whispered, his fingers twisting in her hair. "You're-"

And then she felt it: that subtle sea-change, the shift in his breath and his body, a wordless but undeniable intensity. He was about to orgasm.

"Michael," Ashley said, quickly but with precision. "I can offer you both a bonus if you come on her face."

Gasps and supportive laughs from the audience. Even a little encouraging applause. His cock still in her mouth, she glanced up at her father. She couldn't decipher his expression, and so paused her work.

"Do it," she said with an eager nod. She had wanted to swallow his come, to see how that felt. But to have him finish on her like that, to make a sticky mess of her... she liked that idea every bit as much.

Michael's hand stroked her hair gently. His expression was intrigued but concerned. "Are you s-"

"Do it. Please."

Without another word, she took him in her mouth again, more forcefully this time, eager to finish him off. To make him come. Her own father!

More applause and approving noises from the audience. Bethany tuned it out. Everything but his hands on her body, his cock in her mouth, the rising sounds of his pleasure... all of it faded away.

In the final moments, her father put both hands on her head and began to work her head back and forth, thrusting himself deep into her mouth. His motions were frantic, almost out of control, nearly hard enough to choke her despite her lack of gag reflex.

The crowd began to whoop in anticipation.

It was exhilarating. Bethany let go and braced her hands against his thighs, ceding control entirely to him. Involuntary tears sprang to her eyes as the head of his cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat. She realized she was making a loud whimpering noise with the impact of each thrust, and hoped he didn't think she found it unpleasant - she savored every moment.

"Bethany... oh god!"

She felt his cock suddenly swell and pulse in her mouth, and she knew the moment was here. She gasped as he pulled her head back forcibly by the hair.

Michael made one final, guttural noise that might have been her name again, or might not. A moment later, he came with a loud, shuddering groan.

Bethany closed her eyes reflexively, fortunately for them both, as a hot wet gush splashed across her face: across her forehead, her left eyelid, nose, mouth, chin, neck. Another followed closely, and a third after that. Bethany moaned, her body wound so tightly with desire that the feeling of being drenched in his come was nearly orgasmic by itself.

The audience roared approval, and applause swelled around them. "Fantastic!" she heard Rachel exclaim.

Her eyes still squeezed shut, Bethany fumbled blindly for an instant before finding her father's cock again. She leaned forward and took the tip in her mouth, sucking gently, coaxing the last few warm droplets from him, along with the last fading spasms of pleasure.

"Oh, god, Bethany," she heard him say. His hand stroked her forehead lovingly.

The crowd was still applauding. Someone handed her a towel. Bethany wiped her face clear and opened both eyes, blinking. She looked down at herself with awed amusement. Her body was covered in a sticky mess, from her neck down to her breasts and stomach.

"Oh my god," she said, her voice rippling with laughter. "You absolutely defiled me."

"Sorry," Michael said, but they both knew he wasn't. Neither was she.

He offered her a hand to help her up, and Bethany took it. As she stood, he reached out and stroked her still-damp cheek with the backs of his fingers. Impulsively, she kissed his palm and held his hand there, basking in the strange moment between them.