Pictures of Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she plunged the vibrator into her pussy and the buzz was muffled by her wet pink flesh. She twisted the base and it went into high speed mode, a loud squeal escaped from her open mouth. She removed her hand from the toy and it stayed firmly in place buzzing away merrily.

Mom's whole body had stiffened and she too was vibrating. Little gasps escaped from her as I tried to capture her orgasm on film. I concentrated on her pretty face as waves of ecstasy overtook her. She pulled the wet vibrator out of her pussy, turned it off and licked it with her long tongue. Cut! End scene.

She stood up and put her swimsuit back on. When she turned her back to get her gin and tonic I smacked the crack of her arse and the butt plug buried with in. She jumped and almost choked on her drink.

"What's that thing doing in your ass?" I asked.

"I'm just experimenting. You dad fucked my ass once and it really hurt. So I am doing something to try and make it less painful if I try it again." She replied.

I watched her walk gingerly back to the house. "Who is she going to get to fuck her in the ass?" I wondered. "It had to be me! She will never let me fuck her pussy so, one day, she is going to offer me her butt-hole instead." I thought to myself smiling.

I was a happy camper as I went to the darkroom and processed the film. It took me hours to edit it and I was really proud of the finished work.

That night I put it in the projector and mom and I watched it together. Towards the end I gad cut several frames of mom's face between shots of her working her pussy. It looked very professional and it was certainly erotic.

Mom was impressed with the quality too and said we should go over to the studio to take care of my obvious erection. I quickly set up the lights and camera for a tittie cum shot. She stopped me and knelt in front of the lights.

"Focus the cameras on my face." She said. "We are going to the next level!"

12