Pictures of Mother Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although they had lost the match against our team, they had run into mom and Cindy in the pub and were showing off in front of them. They acted all big and mouthy away from home and flirted all evening with the girls. But none of them was man enough to try to close the deal.

When it was time to leave mom walked up to the team captain and invited him to bring the team over and prove their manhood tomorrow morning. She would give them an opportunity to be in a bukakke movie with her and Cindy. If they promised to be discrete, she would make sure none of their faces would appear in the film. They would all have to sign a standard model release form and 'no' they would not be paid.

They were supposed to leave the hotel at 10 am and be back home by noon. Since there were eleven men on the team, mom had no problem including the driver for an even dozen. Now they could say they were late because the bus had broken down. It was all falling together and looked to be a memorable Sunday for a lot of people.

Cindy suggested I see if I can find Woody to be in the movie too. "The more the merrier." she said.

Mom agreed and I ran out to find him. I followed to sound of a tractor and flagged him down. He was on his way back to the farm house. When I told him we wanted him to do another movie this morning. He hesitated and said he had to go to church... Then he asked if it would be alright if his dad came too.

Cindy said the more the merrier so I said OK.

Then he said, "What about Granddad? He's older than dirt but he still makes them sheep nervous when he's around."

I said OK why the hell not?

When I got home mom and Cindy were getting ready. Cindy had given mom a strong gin and tonic to drink as she did her make-up. It was early to be drinking, especially on an empty stomach, but I could tell mom was nervous. Cindy was giving her tips like a trainer talking to a boxer between rounds. The were both still very excited and decided to wear their 'St Trinians' outfits complete with black stockings, but with no panties!

The coach pulled into the driveway just after 10 am. I ushered the men into the studio, they were wearing their cricket whites for this team event, except for the bus driver of course. They bought several cases of beer with them and were already singing raunchy rugby songs. I got my cameras set up and declined their offers to join them in a drink. They all signed the releases.

They stopped singing when mom and Cindy walked in. Their mouth's positively dropped open, reminding me of the cartoons when the wolf sees the foxy lady; his jaw hits the floor; his eyes pop out of his head and steam comes out of his ears and don't forget the heart pumping through the shirt... they looked like that.

Cindy had a cane she was smacking it against her hand with loud wacks.

"Listen up! " She shouted.

For some reason she had a German accent as she gave the men instructions to line up against the wall. She walk up and down warning them that if anyone did not have a hard dick when she instructed them to have a hard dick... they would be punished.

One smart-ass started to say something and she jumped on him like a drill sergeant on a parade-ground. The men were snickering but promised to follow 'deez orders'.

I was filming this taking care to not include the men's faces. Mom put on a Beatles album and started to dance in front of the line of men. She was a little unsteady on her feet but did a pretty sexy version of the 'Shake' then went onto the 'twist' showing off her great legs even more in that short skirt. I concentrated on her dancing and occasionally panned down the line off men as Cindy flicked her cane at any man who tried to rub their cock before she said.

Mom soon got down on the floor and opened her legs wide. The men could now see her bare pussy and it was open for business!

"Drop zee pants!" commanded Cindy, " Quickly let me see your Cocks! And zey had better be hard dumpkoffs!"

I filmed the long line of phalluses's... phallusi? The were all different; big ones; small ones; bent ones; fat ones and one that could win prizes at any county fair. Mom proceeded to masturbate in front of the men and encourage them to wank. She was saying things that I never thought I would here my mother say. I was getting a hard on too.

Cindy was walking up and down the line stroking cocks and making sure they were hard, one way or another. Then she pointed her cane at the guy with the smallest dick and told him to get out of line go cum on mom's face.

I went over and filmed mom on her knees, wanking his cock with her finger and thumb. She poked out her tongue every now and then to lick the little head. His cum was clear and runny, rolling quickly off of her cheek and onto her school uniform.

Cindy sent the men over two at a time after that, with instruction for them to cum at the same time. Only a few pairs managed that tricky feat but many of the cum shots were spectacular never-the-less.

Mom threw herself and her face at each stream of hot cum with cheerful enthusiasm.

Cindy had saved the biggest guy for last. I felt sorry for mom. She was soaked with cum. Her face, eyes and hair were streaked with heavy white blasts, as were her clothes. She must have swallowed a gallon of it but she was still gamely craving more.

She forced her eyes open to look at the last cock and opened her mouth wide to receive his load. I could not believe how far back he was standing as he beat his big meat. The stream of spunk that sprung from his cock must have been four feet long! It splooged over her head down her face and the full length of her body to the floor. His second spurt landed with a splash between her tits and mingled with the puddle already there.

Cindy dropped her cane for the first time that morning and grabbed moms face to lick it. She licked from the chin to the cheek and herded the cum into mom's open mouth. I got close with the camera and filmed my mother drinking every drop Cindy fed her. Movie magic!

Fade to black...

The captain of the team left his home phone number with Cindy and said to be sure to call if they were ever needed again. Mom took a bath and I was processing the film when the door bell rang.

It was Woody with his Father and his Father's Father... They had been to church before they dropped by! Cindy told me to bring my camera to the studio. She was in the mood for a three way and it was her turn to have fun!

One day, there was a brand new car in the driveway, when I got home from school. It was a British-racing-green Mini Cooper S with white racing stripes and custom wheels. I went in to the house and called out.

Mom answered from her bedroom. She had unloaded all Cindy's stuff and shlept it upstairs. She was laying on her bed looking exhausted with her short skirt exposing her stocking-tops. It was good to see her again, she had been up north with Cindy for a week.

"Where's Cindy?" I asked.

"She had to go to Paris for a gig. She will be back Sunday night." Mom replied, "How have you been? Hungry?"

"No I just had a 'Mars' bar thanks. Who's car is that?" I asked.

"You like it? I traded that old bucket of bolts for it. I spoke to an accountant and if we use it in our photo shoots we can deduct part of the cost..." She said excitedly.

I pulled off her shoes and rubbed her feet as she told me about London and the people she met. I was enjoying the return of my hard on and not really listening, I had really missed her.

She was soon asleep though and I stayed in the room and starred at her. She looked different, she seemed even prettier and had a confident air about her that shone through. It was more than the shorter skirts, she had become a different woman. I liked the change.

She only napped for an hour then jumped up and called me to come with her to get the mail. I opened the car door to the mini as mom fell into the low bucket-seat showing her panties and smacking the back of my hand as she swung her legs in. It was so small inside this little car, no wonder they called it a mini. I was surprised to find it had seating for two adults in the back! It was a fucking 'Tardis' in there.

There was so little width my knees could not avoid touching moms. I liked this car. My hand gripped her thigh as she peeled off down the driveway, screeching the tires. No seat belts in those days.

I watched her legs hypnotized, as she shifted gears her stockings became more and more exposed. I commented to her that we have got to shoot a movie of her driving this car. She smiled and said yes as she threw it around a corner. I hooked my fingers around her suspender holding on for dear life.

We had a large stack of mail waiting for us and we stopped to pick up fish and chips then went home to eat. As mom went through the mail, I noticed there were quite a few checks which she neatly set aside.

"Oh, I forgot, I got you something. Its in the boot of the car." She said throwing me the keys. Who knew that little car had a trunk? When I opened it I found several boxes of color movie film and the chemicals to process it! Alright! Watch out Hollywood I'm coming for you.

After she read all the mail, we watched TV then she said. "Let's go to bed early tonight. You can sleep in my room. You have been alone all week and probably feel a little neglected. Don't you?"__

In the morning we fucked again before she went down to cook breakfast for us. She got up from the table and put the dishes in the sink.

"I am going to put on some new lingerie and stockings I picked up in London. Then I am going to clean this house!" She exclaimed.

That was my cue to get the cameras warmed up. Work..work..work. She changed outfits at least four times that morning as she vacuumed and dusted the rooms. I basically just followed her around and took pictures.

When she did laundry I discovered she liked to press against the washing machine during the spin cycle (an off-balanced load is a wonderful thing.). It was a thing of beauty to watch, I knew it would not photograph well so got my movie camera from the studio.

She was more than willing to do another load of laundry and let me film her. 'Laundry Day' was my first color movie and it was a classic...

We open with mother walking folding laundry. She is wearing black heels with black stockings and a checked mini skirt. We see her load the washing machine while looking up her skirt. Off come her panties and she drops them in the wash too. She starts the machine then leaves the room.

Next shot is a close-up of the dial as it clicks from 'Rinse' to 'Spin' and starts to shake violently. We see mom run up to the machine in a panic and she puts her body against it to try and stop it.

Close-up of her facial expression changing from surprise to curiosity to pleasure.

We pan around and down to the back of her seemed stockings and peek up her short skirt. The reflector I have on the floor shows us everything brilliantly (see what I did there?).

Her pussy lips are vibrating so fast that they are almost a blur. She is grinding her hips against the machine and getting visibly wet. Soon her hand comes around her butt and she spreads her pussy for us. It wants to be fucked! After about 5 minutes of this fantastic view I give a little cough which is our signal to move on to something else, without having to cut and stop shooting.

She goes to the broom closet and brings out a yellow duster. It has a round handle about 5 inches long and large yellow feathers at the end. She jumps up and sits on the still vibrating washing machine spreading her legs. The handle of the duster enters her all the way to the hilt. She leaves it in there and lets the washing machine bring her to another orgasm shaking the shit out of the feathers.

I let her know we still l have about five minutes of film left so she removed the duster and went back to the closet. Out came the floor broom. Now that handle is four feet long and has some girth to it. She fucked that while leaning against the wall, ending up on the floor semi naked with a big grin on her satisfied face and the broom buried 8 inches in her. Cut end scene. Print.

-----------

Later that afternoon I was dismissed and told to go out and play while she drove into town. She was wearing her business outfit, which looked very sexy after Cindy had raised the hem six inches. I don't know if mom was aware of all the leg she was showing in public or just didn't care, but I sure wanted to go with her. I offered to film her driving but she insisted on going alone. She had an appointment with the bank manager.

She was very please with herself when she came home and sat on the sofa. I made her a gin and tonic then sat on the chair so I could look at her as she told me of the reason for her trip to the bank.

She pulled out a magazine from her purse along with a spread sheet from her accountant. The magazine featured many of my shots of her in various states of undress. She opened it to the inside cover and pointed to the address of the printer. It was printed in a town fifteen miles away.

"I drove by there yesterday, before I came home and looked it over." she said. "The old man that owns it wants to retire. He has two old guys that work for him who would stay on for a while and teach us how to use the equipment... I think we should buy it."

'We' was her, Cindy and I. She wanted to offer Cindy a 'salaried' job to help us run 'Naughty-boy' productions. She offered the owner a low-ball figure along with her sweetest smile. He said if she could get the money by the end of the month - they had a deal.

"What do you think, partner?" She said pleased with herself.

"Do you have all the money you need?" I asked.

"No." She said. "We have some equity left from the sale of the camera store and a healthy savings account thanks to you. That's why I went to the bank, to get a loan."

She went on to explain how the meeting went. The manager was very polite, but obviously not keen to lend money to the wife of a bank robber. He wanted to know what I would do with a printing company. She said his eyes lit up as he leafed through the magazine she gave him and explained what we did at 'Naughty-boy' productions. She left out the X rated stuff as no bank would lend money to a business doing anything illegal.

She showed him the spread-sheet from her accountant and he became even more interested as he looked over the numbers. He said he would have to inspect the print shop and her studio before he could think of giving her the loan. The soonest he was available to do that was next month.

"But I persuaded him too take a look at the property this Monday." She said.

"And how did you do that? May I ask? Blow job? Hand job?" I inquired semi-accusingly.

"No." She smirked, " I would never do that sort of thing... All I did was this." and she slowly spread her knees apart.

She had no panties on! Her sweet little pussy appeared to wink at me from under her skirt and her dark stockings tops framed it perfectly.

"I don't know what it is about men, but lately, the are soooo helpful and will do anything for me." She said smiling innocently.

I suspect it had something to do with the fact she continued to wear fully fashioned hose despite having shorter skirts now... that would be my guess. Surely she was not letting all men see her goodies for free!

I went over and knelt between her knees. I pulled out my cock and started rubbing it on her exposed clitoris. The tingle that produce in the head of my dick was felt by her too. She inhaled audibly when I slid it between her wet lips and back up and flicked the top of her clit.

After a minute or two of me rubbing the head of my cock around there she pulled my hips towards her forcing me deep inside her. She bought her legs up and rested them on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and stood up.

I am not strong or as tall as mom but her head was now on the floor and if her tits had been out they would be in her face. Her pussy was pointing sky wards and my dick was pumping it. It was the bicycle pose Cindy had shown me last week!

After a while I pulled my cock out and opened mom's pussy wide with my thumbs. I was hypnotized by the smooth folds of pinkness and my dick started twitching. A huge load of creamy white cum came shooting out of me without me touching my cock. I did not think it would ever stop as mom and I watched incredulously.

Her best suit was soaked as was her pussy. I was trembling all over as I watched some of my cum drip from her pussy to her face. Her expression was one of amazement which then turned to being upset when she saw the state her outfit was in. I collapsed on the floor feeling dizzy.

I slept in her bed that night but we did not fuck. Saturday morning, she was up before me and made me breakfast in bed. I ate it watching her get dressed. It was a bonnie sight to wake up to. She explained she would be gone all day and I was to get the studio cleaned up as the bank manager would be by Monday to see it.

--------

She came back about four-thirty and walked into the studio, where I was busy organizing things, she had a lady with her whom she introduced as 'Betty'.

Betty used to be the barmaid at the pub until yesterday, when she was replaced by a younger newer model. She had 'a balcony you could do Shakespear from' as my buddy Jerry would say. Like many women her age she wore her skirts too short, to keep the men interested. Her legs were nice and her ass was meaty. She had an air of confidence and fun about her. She was an older version of Cindy but with a Yorkshire accent. I liked her a lot.

Mom had bumped into her in the village and when she found out she had just been laid off, she quickly offered her a chance to model for us. She had never done any modeling but mom had convinced her she would be good at it and she should give it a try.

Mom introduced me to her and told her I was her son/partner and not to be fooled by my youth, I am a 'master' photographer. She proceeded to show her some of my 'cheesecake' photos. Betty was very impressed but stated she could never do anything 'dirty' - she had just become a grandmother.

Mom asked me, "What do you think son, could she be a good model for our UK customers? They only want tits and ass... nothing dirty."

I walked around her giving her the once over. She starred at me, daring me to find fault with her. I indicated she should lift her skirt. She looked at mom who nodded for her to do it. She had meaty thighs but no sign of cellulite. I signaled for her to lift her skirt even higher. She took a deep breath and showed me her silk 'granny' panties, which she wore over her black pantyhose. My cock started to get hard.

"I need to see your naked body." I told her.

She quickly removed her clothes and stood in front of me and mom with her hands on her hips legs slightly apart. There was not a blemish on her body. She obviously had some Indian or Pakistani blood somewhere in her family tree as her skin was smooth and brown all over. Her breast were ... 'pendulous' springs to mind. They were big and looked heavy- "Don't get many of them in a pound!" As Jerry would say.

She had a big bush. That would never do I and I told her that had to go. Then an idea came to me.

"How about if we film you shaving yourself down there?" I asked.

"Ohhh! I could never do that. What show my privates on film like that? I could never look anyone in the face again." She said with much indignation.

"A hundred pounds." Said mom.

"Short back and sides or do you want the full 'Yul Brunner'?" was the reply and we all burst out laughing. I knew I liked her!

We would do the shoot tomorrow. Mom took her home and they went through her closet picking out what she would wear.

When we went to bed that night, mom snuggle up close to me and told me of her plans for the future. She wanted her own modeling agency with her own stable of top notch models. She knew the mail order business was going to be a money maker for us and producing our own magazines was going to be a blast. She assured me.