Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A hike to act out a fantasy in privacy goes terribly wrong.
5.3k words
4.48
15.3k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

This story is Non-consensual anal sex, bondage, cross-dressing with a twist, and mild BDSM. If this is something you're not interested in, don't read. If it is, hope you enjoy the story. I'm new so be kind. Any suggestions or Comments are welcome.

Chapter 1 A Night in the woods.

It has been a long time coming. I planned a short outing for myself. Searching old maps of the mountains surrounding where I live. I discovered an old cemetery. It is located in a field, far from anyone or anything. The property is not being used. It is isolated, only occasional hunters might venture near it.

I like to do rubbings of old grave markers and tombstones. I remembered stumbling across this place, as a youth. It took a bit of research to find exactly where it was, and how I might get there. There are no roads through the area.

I told the wife I was going to be gone on Saturday on a hiking trip in the mountains, she didn't mind. She was going to a party with her female friends, so it worked out for both of us. It isn't often that I had time on my hands, And I planned to use it well.

Friday afternoon, I packed a backpack. Early Saturday morning, I left to begin My hike. I found the closest spot near my destination and parked, It would be safe. I began the hike down a mountainside and into the flat area at the bottom. It was slow hiking.

There are no trails, I had to pick my way down and across to a circular wooded area in the middle of an open field. It is shrouded in trees and bushes. It had been on a 5-mile hike, the location is isolated. A huge open field with a circular knoll in the middle. I remembered it from my childhood.

It is an island in the middle of a wildflower field. It had taken me the better part of the day to get there, it was after two when I arrived. I had plenty of time to pick a spot to spend the night. The knoll was overgrown with heavy brush and trees. You couldn't see more than a couple of feet in any direction.

From the outside, it looked about 50 yards to the center. As I remembered, The graveyard was in the middle. Old wooden grave markers, white vines, and rough stone markers, some of the writing visible. I would take photos and rubbings in the morning, then head back home.

For now, I wanted to find a spot away from the graves to set up camp for the night. I found one about 20 yards from the central area. Far enough= away so it didn't feel creepy, yet well inside the knoll. It was dense, I couldn't see the open fields outside the area.

I cleared a spot in front of a tree, not a lot of brush, when I was finished, There was a place to put a thin sleeping bag for comfort. Enclosed on all Sides, enough room for me to stretch out and relax. Before I unpacked, I Decided to venture to the edge of the knoll and take a piss.

Switching on several LED camping lights I went. Looking back, only darkness. Complete privacy, exactly what the doctor ordered. Returning I unpacked my supplies. Extra clothing, toys, food, drink, and beach chair. Everything was lightweight, I didn't want to be worn out before I began.

Now would be a good time to explain my hike. It wasn't for the rubbings or photos, although that provided the perfect cover. It was for my own enjoyment. I planned to have a great night, and there would be a lot of pictures for myself and a few of the sights.

Friday night, knowing we would be apart for the weekend, I convinced my wife to engage in receiving oral sex. She had a sexy pair of red silk panties and I talked her into leaving them on while I licked her crotch. Her clit enlarges about an inch so stimulation was easy.

After multiple orgasms, I pulled her panties to the side and fucked her until I ejaculated. I returned the crotch, letting it become soaked with her juices and mine. Being a good husband, I cleaned every drop of our recent activity with her panties, removing them, I headed to the kitchen.

I placed them into a vaculock bag. Careful to remove all the air. I wanted them to remain soaked and fresh for my upcoming activities. She thought I put them in the laundry basket. She would never notice they were missing, I will put them in the basket when I return home.

Opening my backpack I began to set up. I had brought six extendable paint roller handles, they were for ten-foot ceilings so they extended to eight feet. On three I had cut the rollers off and pounded out the heavy wire into a two-foot spike, the other two I cut shorter, just three inches.

I went to a fabric center and purchased two white linen sheets, eight feet by eight-foot. On three sides I had them install snaps so they could be folded over a rod and snapped. On one side of each panel, I had an additional female snap on one, male on the other, the two pieces could be hung then snapped together.

My intention was to create a two-sided box, I wanted a perfect background of white to shoot photos and a movie of myself inside. I had two digital cameras, one for shooting a movie, another for taking still shots, it was programmed to take one photo every 30 seconds. Each camera had a terabyte flash drive attached.

The cameras have an external power supply, when fully charged it would give each 10 extra hours of film time. I had a plant holder hook, to attach to the tree to hold the center of the back panel. The side panel was held in the center by a rawhide strap attached to a limb above. It was quick work to set up the area.

Attaching the linen panels to two handles, I drove the spikes into the ground, then securing them with the hook in the tree. I snapped the second panel to the third handle, snapped the corner, pulled it out, and drove the final spike in the ground. There were movable ends in each handle, the short spikes fit there.

An eyelet in the bottom center of both panels attached to a tent spike, that completed the construction. When done, I took the digital movie camera and placed it in the tree above the area. Up far enough to be out of sight and adjusted to film the exact area I would be in.

The still camera, I mounted in the tree above and to the side so that it would take photos from a different angle. I adjusted it to take shots of the exact area. The effect, no indication of the surroundings. I then continued the preparations. Both had wireless remotes and I could turn them on when ready.

The sleeping bag I purchased for this trip, unzipped completely to make a soft, comfortable flat surface. With it, I had picked a navy blue throw to place on top of the bag. This gave a dark base with a white field. It would provide a contrast. On the backpack, I had a white, reclining, folding, beach chair. It sat in the center.

It was right for the occasion, light and easy to transport. it allowed me to assume different positions in comfort. I sat down and opened an expandable cold pack, two bottles of frozen water, a travel bag of German wine, more frozen water, sandwiches, fruit, my pipe, and Herb.

All the creature comforts to set the mood. In my backpack were my toys. When I first met my wife, she was open-minded and up for anything. I like toys and she would handcuff me to the bed, put on a Strap-on, torture my tits, spank my ass and fuck me. Afterward, she would sit on my face. A perfect evening.

But as the years went by, she becomes less interested in that side of my desire, more often than not she had an excuse. Headache, sore back, and so on. To the point, I stopped asking. We still have standard sex, but that also decreased. My desires Haven't. That left me to take care of myself.

When we first married, we lived in a home with a basement, I had a spot to retreat for private time. Now we live in a home with no space for me. It is next to impossible to engage in my secret pass time, phone calls, visitors, never much time for uninterrupted pleasure. This outing would calm my desires.

The pictures and video would allow me to re-live the night, which would be good fun as well. Opening my cold pack, I removed a coffee cup size hot, a cold cup filled with ice. Emptying it into the bag, I uncorked the wine bag and filled the cup.

The beach chair had a cup holder. Unzipping the top compartment, I removed my pipe and a container of the pot. I had purchased an ounce of medicinal herb grown to provide a body buzz. If you had an ache, pain, tired, or sore, this made it go away revitalizing you. It made you feel great and motivated you to do things.

Things were exactly what I would be doing. After a cup of good wine, I lit up a bowl and slowly finished it off. It didn't take long for me to feel the effects, relaxing for a while, I reclined and enjoyed the feelings. It made me fresh, like a full night's sleep.

I removed a pair of nipple enlargers, applied some lube, and twisted to the highest level. I would let them stay on as I completed a few other things. I had a lot to do tonight. It would take several applications to enlarge my nipple to the right size. I had plans for them when they were swollen enough.

I undressed, activated the cameras, in my toy bag were my favorite butt plug, it was 7 inches long and 3 inches wide, tapered so you could wear it without anyone knowing. I had my favorite lube which looked like cum. It was water-based and super slick. Applying a small glob to my ass, I inserted the plug.

Next, I put a penis restraint on, it was a ring that circled the balls and cock with a locking mechanism. I am average sized, 7 inches hard. I had to put it on now. It had a flow-through sound. Modified with a clear catheter over the attached metal one.

The catheter was 4 inches long and about 12 French with a larger metal tip. Once lubed, I inserted it into my dick, then forced my penis down to about 2 inches and locked it into place. This restraint would be a constant reminder of my frustrated need for an erection.

I have found that once you ejaculate, the desire to continue dwindles, the restraint only allowed me to pre-cum, thus keeping me in a continued state of arousal. It was going to be a long night, and I wanted to remain in a heightened state. The pot worked on my body and made me sensitive.

The head of my dick was already swelling and straining. The catheter was like being fucked from the inside out. Clinching my ass made my dick slide back along with it, the feeling was exceptional. With that, I put on a wide stretchable ring, with a flap. It pushes my dick up and away from my balls.

Next, I removed pink and black lace crotchless panties, I discovered that if I wore them backward, it allowed my dick and balls free room, enough opening in the back to expose the butt plug. I wanted to see that it was inside in the pictures. It was flesh tone, liquid silicone, and fit my ass nicely.

I removed a set of knee-high pink and white hose, taking my time putting them on. I didn't want a run. I have very little body hair so they slid on easily, they felt great. Setup was moving along nicely, and I set back for a moment to relax. Another cup of wine and I would continue.

When my wife decided to cease participating, in my fantasy life, I was left to figure out how to please myself. This eventually led to sites about sissies And cross-dressers. Some of them were beautiful, and made great women, only with a dick. I have fantasized about taking their places, for just a night.

Dressing up, fulfilled at least part of that. Dressing like a sissy, dildo's, and an assortment of other items takes care of that fantasy. I have no interest in being with a man, but being penetrated, that's something I have always liked. No idea why, but it is as pleasurable to me as sex with the wife. I choose both.

I removed the nipple enlargers, applied more lubrication, put them back on, my nipples were stretching as expected, and in about 15 minutes they would be ready. I loaded my bowl again and smoked once more. It would be my last for a while, but the effects would last for hours.

Next, I took out a maroon sissy skirt, it went just below my navel, hanging about 4 inches. It reached just above my crotchless panties. The combination of skirt, panties, and knee-highs, had the desired effects. My cock twitched as I squeezed on the butt plug. Pre-cum was dripping from the restraint catheter.

I had modified the beach chair so that it inclined upward at the bottom, this pushed my ass up a couple of extra inches. It had the effect of stretching the crotchless panties, and pushing my ass out, either side of the butt plug. In addition, I had a fold out bar, with ankle restraints.

The bar clipped to the bottom of the chair, extending out. Once my ankles Were secured, I would spread open as wide as I could. I had brought a leather strap and a quarter-inch dowel. I got onto my knees and began to whip my ass. First with the strap, then with the dowel. When I finished my ass

was on fire. I am sure it would appear like someone had beat my ass. I sat down and fastened the ankle restraints, positioning myself in the chair. My nipples had almost filled the enlarger. I removed them, used a body wipe to remove any lubricant from my chest. In the bag, I removed two, 4-inch oblong tens unit pads.

I had cut out holes in each, slightly smaller than my swollen nipples. I pulled each nipple through, stretching them out as far as they would go. The gel adhesive on the pads, stuck to my chest. I removed a pink sports bra. I had cut a slit in each side, smaller than my swollen nipples, and put it on.

Stretching my nipples through each side. I took out my duel lead tens unit. Each side of the unit had a lead that splits into two. One lead went into the pad and one went into my pierced nipples. I ran the lead under the bra, and close to each nipple. Plugged them in. I ran the remaining leads out of sight.

Next, I took out a pink silk top. It was cold and smooth. It hung about 2 inches above my navel. Every move I made, the top rubbed my nipples sending pleasure through my body. My nipples have a direct link to my dick. Stimulation had a powerful effect on me.

I had three extra-large belts, two had buckles, one with eyelets only, they were wrapped around the tree trunk and laid either side of me. There were six-inch leather wrist cuffs riveted to both sides. Each had three large snaps. I could snap and remove only if I could reach them. They were designed to resist pulling off.

I chose this tree, partly because of the trunk. It was the first thing I set up before I started. I set up the tens unit control, it alternated between a variety of strengths. You couldn't anticipate what would zap your nipples, that gave it a surprise element. It is fun never knowing which would activate.

Removing the plugs, I placed the unit behind my back, adjusting the leads to run out of sight. I would plug them in, just before I fastened the hand restraints. Pulling out the sealed package with my wife's panties, I cut it open. From a small bag, I removed a cock gag.

It was studded black leather and had a black 5-inch cock in the middle. It was about an inch and a half wide. Taking the panties out of the bag, I folded the outside center of the crotch down the dick gag.

Her panties were saturated with cum. Mine and hers. I positioned them so I could place the leg holes around my ears. I placed the gag in my mouth, put the panties On either side of my head, then buckled the gag behind my head, tight enough to prevent leakage.

The crotch was super saturated, wet, and sticky. It was like sucking my own dick and eating her pussy at the same time. I allowed it to sit in my mouth, until it warmed up, not wanting to suck on them. Just smelling the aroma and the taste. Before the night was over, I would suck every drop from the crotch.

I plugged the leads into the tens unit. My nipples began to pulse with electric shocks. Next, I put on my black blindfold. I adjusted it until no light penetrated. I put earplugs in each ear, I snapped my wrists into the restraint. I paused and considered my situation.

Sliding forward my ass was in the air, butt plug, cock restraint, and ball separator in place, crotchless panties, short dress, legs spread apart, blindfolded, unable to hear, cock gag with panties, bra, blouse, and nipples being shocked every couple of seconds, hands restrained on either side.

My ass was involuntarily clinching on the butt plug, every time the tens kicked in, which retracted my caged cock. I wanted the movie and pictures to depict me being bound and tormented. I know that every time I looked at them, it would be an instant turn on. I thrashed and pulled, to depict struggling attempts to get free.

I was stoned, had a good buzz from the wine, and had no idea how long I laid, enjoying the feeling. My dick was dripping, my ass had a life of its own. I was so relaxed and excited, I didn't care. When I did decide to get up, I knew that I would beat off and have the best orgasm, of my life.

I was robbed of sight, hearing, the ability to make a sound, except for a muffled moan. Each time my nipples were shocked, my other senses kicked in. Smell, taste, awareness of my ass, and dick. The pleasure continued to mount. Pre-cum was constantly leaking from my cock. My balls were wet with it.

That was when my fantasy overlapped with reality. I felt my wrist restraints pulled back. I didn't panic, maybe in my enthusiastic attempt to get free, the belts had hooked a knot. I was sure I had checked for that, but I had been stoned, perhaps I missed something. I struggled with the restraints, but they didn't budge.

I had designed them to come off hard, three large snaps that had to be pulled one at a time, even then they were hard to free. No fun if they fell off during my photo and video session. Shit, I had tried to account for everything. The taste of the cum soaked panties, and the smell of my wife's pussy, diverted my thoughts.

I would worry about this later, maybe the belts would slip off the obstruction, as I continued my mock torture. Actually, knowing I could get out of the Restraints, made me more vulnerable, now I was completely trapped, and that strangely ramped up my senses., as more pre-cum, surged through the sound.

I have never produced so much during any tease session. There was a light breeze, I could feel the coolness on my balls. It was warm outside so that would only happen if they were wet. I wished I could clean them with my fingers, and lick them off. I liked the taste of my own cum, and in particular, pre-cum.

Suddenly my butt plug slipped out, fuck, lost in the moment, I must have pushed too hard, I would allow a little to slip out, then squeeze and pull it back in. It gave me the feeling of being fucked, and rubbed my prostate. Now, what the hell was I going to do? My ass was empty and frantic to get it back.

My ass spasmed until it had contracted back to normal size. What a bummer. Nothing I could do, next time I would use a harness to prevent that from happening. I am a work in progress, every time I do this, I think up something new to improve the fantasy. Changing and improving things, makes them new again.

I lightly sucked on the panties in my mouth, and cum rose to the surface. It spread in my mouth, I swallowed the smallest amount, I wanted to savor every drop. The smell was intoxicating, it filled my nose. It was still pleasurable, despite small setbacks.

Suddenly something warm touched my ass, it was hard and pressed into me. It found no resistance. I was in a moment of panic, I realized there was a cock pressing into me. For a few seconds I attempted to struggle, my ankles were spread, but I tried to close my legs. Rough hands pushed my knees apart.

I was completely helpless. The foreign invader pushed into my ass, an inch at a time. His dick was longer than my dildo, but not as wide. My mind raced, there was nothing I could do, whatever he wanted, I was helpless to resist, It was Long, hot, with a flared head. I had never felt anything like it.

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers
12