Piece By Piece Ch. 08

Story Info
After the date things start to pick up.
4.2k words
4.48
4.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned's View

"You cheated!" I said as we walked out of the bowling alley.

"How?" Staci smiled as she wrapped her arm in mine.

"You know, exactly how," I smiled back at her.

Staci smiled back at me. "You liked it," she said as we got to her car.

"Of course, I did," I said.

We had a great time at the bowling alley. It was even better when Staci took off her jacket, revealing a mesh top that showed her black bra underneath.

I had always known Staci had huge boobs but seeing them close up under a mesh shirt made them seem even more significant.

"Now where?" Staci asked as she started the car.

"I don't...." I started to say before Staci stared at me.

"If you are going to say something stupid, I swear, I will hit you!" Staci said.

Staci's red-haired demon face was staring back at me, there were times I knew when I should count my losses, and this was one of those times.

"I will get you back, next time," I replied.

Staci walloped me on the shoulder and turned off the car. She turned and looked at me with a stern look on her face.

"I said something stupid, didn't I?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Do we know each other?" Staci asked.

"Yes," I nodded. This was one of those times that I knew better than to fight her back.

"I know you; I know the position you are in, I know everything," Staci shrugged. "You're not someone that is taking advantage of me, or along for the ride," Staci said, staring a hole through me.

I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. "One day your situation will change," Staci said. "It will, and I want to be the woman by your side when it does, I really do."

My eyes started to water because I knew she meant every word of it. "Ah!" Staci said, holding up her finger. "Before you say something foolish by saying the word but," she said, shaking her head. "I know, it will, you just have to have faith that it will."

I had my doubts. Every time it seemed like something was going right, something always went wrong.

Staci started the car back up. "I know where to go," she smiled back at me.

"Can't wait," I replied.

What followed on our date was something that I hadn't had in a long time. We sat down at a local pizzeria and talked, not our usual talks, but a great conversation. There was no stone unturned, and by the end of the night, we sat in her car outside my apartment for another three hours.

"I better let you go," Staci finally said as I yawned not from the conversation, but it was nearly six in the morning.

"I would invite you up," I said.

"Not tonight," Staci nodded.

We both knew where it would head if she came up to my apartment. Even though we both were thinking the same thing, rushing it would not be a good thing.

I leaned forward for a kiss, and she met me halfway. "Well," Staci said as we broke apart. "I definitely should be going."

"Definitely," I nodded as I opened the car door.

"See you tomorrow?" Staci asked.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

I watched as her car left the parking lot then headed up the stairs.

Staci's View

"And you didn't?" Tina asked as we sat on my porch.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"But you wanted to?" Tina asked, looking over her sunglasses.

"Oh yeah," I nodded.

"Well, that speaks wonders," Tina nodded. "You haven't had that urge in a long while."

I nodded. She was right, of course. I hadn't thought about sleeping with a man for a long while. And after the kiss that I had last night, I couldn't get the thought of Ned out of my head.

"I wonder if he has a huge one?" Tina asked.

"Tina!" I shouted.

"I know it's just a rumor and it's all about genetics, but he just looks like he would be packing something huge!" Tina said with wide eyes.

"Well, when we get to that part of the relationship, I will let you know," I smiled.

"So, it's on the table?" Tina sat up and looked at me.

"Not just on the table, I think it's on the table, in the bed, in the car," I said, winking at her.

Tina and I laughed hard. Stan and what he had done to me was out of my head. I had finally moved on from those events.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Is he coming?" Robin asked as she looked over at me.

"Of course, he is," I replied.

It was her first official game, and she was starting. I had invited everybody from our bowling team. Even though Soccer wasn't a huge sport for the town, the seats were jam-packed.

Anything to get people out of the house. Ned was running late, I had offered to pick him up, but after paying for everything last night, he turned down the offer.

"Go ahead," I nodded as the teams were about to meet in the middle.

"He's here!" Thomas shouted as he pointed.

Sure, enough I could see Ned running through the parking lot.

"Told you," I nodded.

The look on Robin's face told it all. She was happy he was here. Ned made it through the crowd and sat near me. He waved at Robin as the teams were getting introduced.

"She was asking about you," I smiled.

"Hope she didn't think I was going to ditch," Ned said as he looked around and nodded at the others.

"Stan never made it to any of my games," Robert said.

"And when Football starts, I will be there too, because you will be starting," Ned said.

"I don't know, Terry...." Robert said, but Ned turned to him with a look that could kill.

"You will be starting, I will bet money on it," Ned nodded as he put his fist up.

"To starting," Robert nodded.

"That's my man," Ned said.

'I could take you right now,' I whispered in his ear.

The game started fast from what Gary was telling us about the game. It looked like a fair match with no team getting the advantage.

Then it happened Robin broke free of the group; she had the ball and was headed for the goalposts. She faked left, which even had my head going left, then kicked right.

"That's my girl!" Ned shouted as the ball went through and hit the net.

Robin's face lit up with a smile as she looked up.

"You know we are playing on their turf?" I said as I pulled him back down from standing.

"I could give two...." Ned said.

I shook my head.

By the end of the game, Robin had scored two of the three points that led the team to victory.

"Good game," Robert said as his sister met us at the SUV.

"I want to learn how to play," Thomas said. "Looks a lot more fun than the other football game."

"It's a lot of running," Robin teased.

"I can run," Thomas smiled.

"Sure," Robin said.

"Good game," a man said as he approached the van.

We all stood in shock except for Ned. He shook the man's hand. "Thank you," he said. "She played great."

"I thought you didn't like sports?" the man said.

Ned turned to me and saw the look on my face. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him tightly to me.

"What are you doing here, Stan?" I asked as I gripped Ned's arm as tight as I could.

I felt it. Every muscle in Ned's arm tightened, his jaw clenched.

"I think you should leave," Gary said from behind Stan.

I guessed Tina had seen Stan before I did as she was right next to her husband.

"I just came to see my daughter play," Stan said as he looked at Robin.

All the kids were shell shocked. They hadn't moved a muscle.

"And I said, I think you should leave, before I make you," Gary said that was his biker voice. The pleasant guy voice had left, and the look on his face told it all.

Again, I gripped Ned's arm tighter and pulled him back behind me. I knew he was thinking about pounding Stan into mush.

"I will be in town for a few days," Stan nodded his head at me. "Maybe we can catch up?"

"Doubt it," I said.

'Ned, Gary, kids," Stan said with a smile. "Oh, Hi Tina," he said as he turned around.

Stan briskly walked away as if he had done nothing wrong.

"I will follow you guys' home," Gary said as he watched Stan walk away.

"I think we will be fine," I said as Stan got into a large SUV.

"How?" Robert said.

"A number of reasons," Tina said. "He wanted to do that in public," she nodded as Stan's vehicle exited the parking lot.

Ned's eyes never left the vehicle until it was out of sight. "You know you can't, right?" Gary said, looking directly at Ned.

"I know," Ned nodded.

"He wants you to," Gary said. "You lose your temper, any of you, just once," Gary shook his head. "He will have you in court, he has done nothing wrong."

"What do you mean? He...." Robin blurted out.

"That was a long time ago, they are divorced, he has moved on," Tina said. "Like it or not, there is nothing stopping him from coming to a public event to see his daughter play a game."

"Get in," I nodded.

Stan had ruined a perfect day. The ride home was quiet.

"I should get a bus, or taxi back," Ned said.

Jack instantly shook his head as he held onto Ned's hand. Something he didn't often do.

"Think he wants you to stay here, big guy," Thomas laughed.

Ned nodded. They all went into the living room to play video games.

I, on the other hand, had something to do. I called Teresa and told her what happened.

"Asshole!" she swore when I finished.

"Can he take the house? After all it's in his family name?" I asked.

"Over my dead body," Teresa replied. "He probably just wants to make a scene. Two days tops and he will be gone. To shoot another one of his fuck videos."

I nodded and sat back in the chair. Stan had caused a commotion, alright. Seeing him again brought everything back to the surface.

"How are you?" Teresa asked.

"Could've done without that spectacle," I replied.

"And the new guy?" Teresa asked.

"I thought he was going to kill him," I said in a low voice.

"Again, something Stan would have loved," Teresa said. "I will call him and set things right."

"Thank you," I said, feeling a little better.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You've got to be shitting me," I said as I got out of my job and was heading to my car.

"Just want to talk," Stan said as he was leaning against my vehicle.

"Fine," I replied. I knew my ex-husband well enough. If he was going through all of this, there was a reason.

"Thank you," he said as he looked at me. "You look good."

"Don't," I said, shaking my head. "Get to the point, quickly," I said, looking at some of the faculty members.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have...." Stan started to say.

"Nope," I said, shaking my head. "That's not it, I said get to the point."

Yesterday I had felt trapped by him, but after thinking about it all night and this morning. There was no reason for it. I divorced him. I had moved away from him, started a new life, and everything was going well for me. I wasn't going to let him tear it all down.

"I want to be part of their life," Stan said. "Since when did Robin play sports, I heard Jack is talking, Thomas has some online blog?"

"You hired someone," I laughed.

"How?" Stan said as he looked at me. I returned his look with one of my own. "Yes, I did," Stan nodded. "What was I supposed to do, you took my kids away from me!"

"No," I smiled back. "You made that decision when you started sleeping with everybody and anybody, they made the decision to stick with me."

"Fine!" Stan shouted. "You want to play hard ball? I have lawyers, they will make sure I have visitation rights, Robin and Robert might be old enough not to be included, but Thomas and Jack, yeah I will be able to see them."

"Go for it," I shrugged. "They won't go, no court in this country will force them, after everything you have done! Or have you forgotten?"

"Dammit!" Stan shouted again.

"What all those silicone barbies you've been fucking not doing it for you?" I laughed.

Stan turned to look at me. I had seen this look thousands of times, and most of the time, it worked. I would bow and listen to what he had to say. Not today, not ever again.

"I will do this," I said as I stepped forward and stared him in the eyes. "I will bring it up to all of them, just because you are their father, if they want anything to do with you, I will not fight it, but, and I mean this, if they say no, which I have no doubt that they will. I will email you pictures and videos of every game. I will inform you of anything they do, until they reach sixteen, after that it will be up to them."

Stan stared a hole through me. "If you don't like it, take me to court, there are hundreds of videos and forum posts saved on my computer still, some of them you talk bad about...."

Stan held up his hand. He knew I had him. He knew how bad he had talked about his family and his kids. "Have a good life Staci," he said as he turned around. "Tell the kids they won't get a penny from me," he said as he lowered his sunglasses.

There it was the final nail in my past. I watched Stan drive away; he gave me the finger as he drove past me. I smiled back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?" I asked when I got to Tina's and Gary's house.

"Politics," Gary said as he threw the paper down on the table.

"But," I shook my head.

"What it's not like the first time someone in porn has tried to get into politics," Tina laughed.

"That's why he wanted to bury the hatchet," Gary nodded. "Doesn't look good if he didn't try, now he can say that he tried, and you turned him down."

"I don't care," I shrugged. "I would do it again."

"Good," Tina laughed.

If Stan wanted to play the high and mighty one, then that was fine with me. I knew the truth.

I had brought it up to all of the children, and it was unanimous none of them wanted anything to do with him and his porn empire. I had to go over it alone with Jack to make sure he understood, but he didn't want anything to do with his dad even after some thinking.

"We still on for our double date?" Gary asked.

"Absolutely," I grinned.

After yesterday's incident with Stan, I couldn't wait to go out on the town with Ned. It would be a way to put this all behind me. From what Gary had found out about Stan's true intentions, I hoped it would be the last I would hear from him.

"Ned!" Gary said as we got into the pool hall.

"Gary," Ned said as we settled down to play a few games.

Tina looked Ned up and down as usual, 'Would you stop it,' I whispered. With a smile on my face.

'I'm just saying,' Tina said as Gary broke on the first game.

I stood by the side as the boys started to talk. It wasn't long before the drinks started to flow, and conversations got into things before I was teasing Ned by standing between his legs when he sat down.

'You're right,' I whispered to Tina the next time Ned was at the table planning out his next shot.

'I told you,' Tina smiled.

"About what?" Gary asked. "What are you two up to, over here whispering?"

"Nothing," Tina said, "Just girl talk."

"Uh huh," Ned nodded. "Girl talk."

Ned grabbed me by the hip and pulled me in close. 'Holy fuck,' I thought to myself. I was hot and ready right now. Maybe it was the drinks, or the talk, or just perhaps the stiff cock that was pushing itself against my jeans, but I wanted this night to end.

"Maybe we should call it a night?" Tina said, looking at my face.

"What?" Gary said as he looked at his wife. "We've only been here just over an hour."

"Yeah," I said, faking a yawn. "I got up early to grade some tests, think we could have a rain check?"

I subtly moved my hips back and forth, grinding my ass against Ned's hard cock. Tina was right; he was sporting a huge cock that I could feel against my ass.

"Fine, rain check," Gary said, a bit taken back.

We paid our tab and walked out to the cars. "Call me tomorrow?" Tina winked.

"Absolutely," I said as I hurriedly walked to my car.

"What was that about?" Ned asked as we got into my car.

"You'll see," I said as I started driving.

I knew of a nice hotel just a few minutes away from the bar. As I pulled in, I could see Ned's eyes light up. He knew where this was going, and I had no doubt he was thinking the same thing I was. We hurried to the lobby.

"I think he knew," I laughed as we walked down the hallway.

"I am sure of it," Ned laughed as he opened the door to our room.

I hadn't been subtle at all when I asked for a room for the night. I even sent a message to the twins, letting them know we were okay and staying out, so they didn't have to worry. All I got back were smiling emojis.

"So," I said as I sat down on the couch.

Ned kissed me, and immediately I melted like butter. His hand was on my hip as he pushed me backwards. I laid back with him on top of me. "Up here," I said as I moved his hand up to my boobs.

"Oh yeah," Ned smiled down at me.

It had been a while since I felt someone this close to me. His hands squeezed and rolled my breasts against my chest.

"Are we going too fast?" Ned asked.

I could feel his heartbeat as he looked down at me.

"Is this going to be the first time, you've...." I started to ask.

He nodded.

I hadn't thought to ask that question before now, but deep down, I knew the answer. I would be the first woman since his release.

"Well," I said with a smile as I felt his hard dick throb. "I hope I won't disappoint."

I pushed him off me. Slowly I got to my knees in front of him as he sat up. "Wow," I said as I got his pants down, and his hard dick stood to attention in front of me.

'Not so much a rumor, now, is it?' I thought to myself.

I had always been good at giving head to my boyfriends. Even before I got with Stan, I had perfected the technique.

Slowly I swirled my tongue around the large head. Then I lowered my head. Inch by inch, I slowly took it into my mouth, never taking my eyes away from him. I learnt quickly that men loved eye contact while getting their dicks sucked.

I had sucked a few cocks in my lifetime, especially the few years I spent in college. Stan's had always been the biggest and thickest, until now. My mouth stretched wide as I tried to get this monster down my throat.

'There!' I shouted internally. I had to move my head slightly for the cock to navigate down my throat, but now I had it. Now, all it was a matter of breathing correctly.

"Enough of that," Ned said as he pushed me down.

Ned's View

It was time for me to take control. I had to try to hide that I nearly came as she was just about to deepthroat me. I laid out on the floor and pulled Staci on top of me, quickly she got the hint as she put one leg over my head.

It had been years since I had stared at such a beautiful sight. Slowly I pushed my finger into her. Staci reacted by pushing back on my finger as my tongue went inside of her. Quickly I felt her mouth return my dick.

I had to act quickly, or she would have me blowing my load. I gripped her hips and pulled her down on me.

It had been a few years, but like riding a bike, it came back to me. "Yes!" I heard Staci yell as she released my dick from her mouth. I had found her spot as my tongue circled her clit. Slowly I started to suck on it as Staci sat upright.

I felt her hands on my chest as she rode my face. There was no turning back now; I had her like putty in my hands.

My hands gripped her thick thighs as I pushed my tongue upward. Again, Staci took control away from me. With a quick but decisive move, she had pinned both my hands under her knees as she sunk further down on my face.

Her grip on my chest tightened as she moved her body back and forth on my face. From anyone's else's view, I was sure my head had disappeared entirely under her thick thighs and huge ass.

I was only a face and tongue at this point, and I was enjoying every moment. I could barely make out what Staci was moaning as she slammed her body on top of me. I held my tongue in position as I flicked it back and forth as fast as I could.

Her nails dug into my chest and stomach. Then it happened, Staci came; I felt the warm liquid shoot over my face, but I didn't stop. With a hard push, I freed my hands and pulled her back to me.

12