Pierced Nips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have small areola but large nipples, see here? They're almost like balls just stuck off my boobs." I imagined her flicking her nips around and the boys drooling. "That would make piercing me easy, right? Because there is a clear separation. You can see where you would put the needle, you see? Right here. No problem. Go ahead, take a close look." There were sounds of some motion in front of me as the boys no doubt pawed their way towards her chest. I still couldn't bear to look.

Then she added, which I wish she hadn't, "There are lots of other types. Tasha has, well--you'll see for yourself in a moment; let's wait on that."

Vova piped up with a question. "But you've never been pierced? Even though you work here--like, at the coolest tattoo parlor in the city?"

"Not yet. It's a good question. Now do you think I might have had them and then taken them out, what do you think?" There was a pause. "If that was the case you'd see very small marks on the side of my nipples where the punctures would have healed. Take a close look. No marks, right?"

There was no way I was going to open my eyes to see what was happening, my two friends from school leaning in to peer closely at this beautiful woman's tits. And she, calm as a cucumber it seemed from the sound of her voice. No nervousness at all; no problem having guys inspect her nipples, with their clearly separated ball shape or whatever the hell she had said. I envied her. But hell, this was a piercing salon, right? They must do tits day in and out, I realized. And cocks, too, as we saw with the naked guy. And pussies too, why not? Is there any part of a body that they don't handle like it's no big deal?

"No, ma'am," Vova's voice chimed in politely. "I don't see any marks."

"You can also feel that it's smooth. No scar tissue. Right? Geno, put your finger right there."

Oh come on! Soya was just too much, I thought. Even in this situation as grim as it was for me, I shook my head in wonder and even some amusement at Soya's chutzpah, getting these two teenage boys to feel her nipples in the guise of an educational session. What was she going to have them do next, give her a French kiss and rub on her clit?

"No, ma'am," came again the muted response from the boys. I knew them so well that I could tell they were trying to keep the emotion out of their voices, to stay professional in their new roles at The Matrix, but I detected a layer of excitement under all that. My guess was that they would rub one out tonight thinking about how Soya asked them to feel the texture of her nips. But then I sobered up when I realized that after today they might rub one out thinking about me, too. Soya's weren't the only nips these guys were going to handle today.

She continued her training spiel. "Before we do anything we have to sterilize. That's with these pads here. Go ahead and--wait, wash your hands first. Use lots of soap. Then take a couple packets and open them up; you can practice on me. Make large circles on the breast, then circle in towards the areola. That's it. And pinch up at the nipple. Good. Vova, do my other side while Evgeni does that again."

Jeez. I could hardly stand hearing all this. I waited in the silence for a moment while the guys were evidently working up a whole boob job on her. What was Val doing all this time? Watching all this from the sidelines? I still hadn't opened my eyes to check but she had been quiet.

"Before you pierce you need to get the nipple erect and you'll see how we pull it out with the tongs. If you don't stand it up you can damage the tissue and the bar can pin the nipple down. Look on youtube if you want to see some horror stories. Manya doesn't want you to do that."

"Wait," Evgeni said. I was curious enough by this point to open my eyes. He was looking hard at Soya, and asked, "Do we do that or does the girl do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know--what you said. Make sure the nipple is erect."

Soya nodded. "Most male pierce masters will let the girl get herself hard since it's obviously a delicate step. But you might have to do it sometimes so you're going to practice today."

I was surprised to find Evgeni blushing at her answer. Then he noticed that I had opened my eyes and was watching this interaction and he blushed harder, looking away. That was sweet. Val was behind me, over my shoulder, but still didn't seem to be involved in things.

"I get hard fast, see?" Soya bragged, as she touched her own breast, and when she noticed that I had my eyes open she added with a wink, "but we don't know about Tasha yet, do we?"

I died again and wished I hadn't opened my eyes, because now here we were talking in a group with my high school friends and the topic was how easy or difficult it was going to be to get my nipples sexually excited.

Vova wanted to join this conversation; he asked, "What if we can't get, you know... get the nipple hard enough?"

"We have ice," Soya said simply. "Or you can use a cold towel or glove. That will do it."

"No shit. Ice? Really?" That was said with too much emotion. Too much eagerness. Someone had watched too much porn I guessed, and I couldn't help cracking a tiny smile.

"Yes, Vova. But remember this is a delicate procedure for a woman, especially a young woman like Tasha for example," she pointed at me; again I wished she hadn't. "She will be nervous about getting a piercing in her breast. She's putting herself in a vulnerable position. You cannot make it sexual. At all."

"I know, I know," he said, defensively, trying to backtrack. "I didn't mean that--"

Soya was probably fucking with him just a little, and maybe me too. She smiled and looked at me, interrupting Vova's stammering. "Tasha, are you ready?"

I swallowed. No. I wasn't ready yet. Maybe after a fifth of scotch and a kilo of weed and some valium and another hour to relax. Maybe only then. Jesus, I couldn't just go tits out in front of my friends and have them put alcohol all over my boobs and start pinching my nips.

Soya could read me well enough and blew air out of her cheeks, nodding in consideration. She turned to my friend. "Well, Valery, what about it? Do you want to take a crack at it, give these boys some practice while we give Tasha a hot minute?"

"What?" she answered, surprised to be addressed directly. I could tell she didn't expect to be involved in this.

Soya explained. "Offer yourself for the boys' training. Step up here and get your boobs sterilized for free. It's a one time offer," she added, smiling again. She was having way too much fun with all of us teenagers. Her bra had a front-clasp and was still hanging open in a sexy way; she hadn't hooked it back together yet. I couldn't resist glancing at her breasts; they had a very pleasing shape and I even saw what she meant about her nipples being large and well-defined.

"I--" Val started. I knew she was more adventurous than me, but would she really do this? I would feel guilty if she ended up getting talked into something that she would regret. Then again, this Matrix place was the one she had found. She bore some responsibility here.

Soya added in a matter-of-fact tone; it came off as all business, "It would help if they saw some different breasts, for practice. And I don't think Tasha is ready yet. Valery, it's a tattoo parlor. No-one will judge. It's a safe place for nudity."

Val moved up next to me. I was surprised, but no shit, it looked like she was going to do this!

"Val, are you sure--?" I asked.

"The fuck am I doing... I don't even know," she said to herself as she capitulated and threw me one of her no-nonsense glares. "Tasha, I'm only doing this for you. There's definitely no backing out now, girl. I'm making damn sure you're gonna be next."

"Good!" Soya encouraged as Val pulled up her blouse to expose her small boobs to the boys, pursing her lips and turning her head away. She wasn't as shy as I was but still it took some nerve to show other people what you got, just to hang your tits out there; I was impressed by her boldness. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily as Soya leaned in for a closer look. "Boys, see how she has larger, flat areola and much smaller nipples."

Val held her pose, still looking off to the side, while my friends came closer to look as well. I remember her complaining about what she jokingly called her "pancake nips" although I thought she looked great. Maybe a little positive exhibition would be beneficial for her, I wondered, and as the boys inspected her I felt a stirring in my groin. Maybe it would be good for me, too. But as Soya touched the skin around Val's tit, pressing in on the nipple, I sat there safely with my arms crossed over my own chest, happy to not be a part of this yet.

"Valery, arch your back for me to push your boobs out. Yes, like that." She did it. What would that feel like? But as Val said, now that she was stripped down I'd never get away with trying to slink away, so I was going to find out next. Back to the boys, Soya commented, "She would be a more difficult piercing. See here? You'd have to make sure you get the nipples hard and high enough. But after piercing those little nipples would stay popped out."

"Really?" Val asked. This comment caught her attention and she swung her head back to engage with the group in genuine interest. I think this moment is what started her thinking about piercings for herself.

"Oh, yeah," Soya answered. "You'd be surprised how the bar will tease out even a small nipple. It's the whole reason some girls get pierced. You might like it. But hold still now, Valery, while they practice on you. Let's get you cleaned and harden up those nips."

I swallowed nervously. It was a challenge to watch the two boys I knew so well working on my best friend's tits, cleaning them from germs or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be. It was sort of sexual at the same time that it was not, since it was a semi-clinical setting. It's hard to explain. Val held still while they did it and overall she didn't seem to mind the whole thing once it got going.

I noticed her watching Vova closely while he manipulated her. She caught his eye, and when I saw him return the glance I had a random thought that there might be something there. Being a year older I didn't think she'd gotten to know these boys too well in school and I certainly didn't remember anything between them, but anything was possible. I filed that one away too. I was filing a lot of thoughts away for further thought today; my mental filing cabinet was getting full!

And I was still not sure what I felt about all this myself. Evgeni was looking attractive to me and it was growing over time. Maybe I was even a little jealous of Val with the boys' attention on her body, I don't know. I was still swirling in the emotions of the experience. There were a lot of boobs in my field of view, and I hadn't even uncovered my own yet.

"That's enough," Soya said, separating them from Val like a ref at a boxing match. She laughed, "You are starting to think this is a pretty good summer job, I bet." Then she got more serious and slid over next to Val; her bra came open and she held her breast next to the teen's. Damn, talk about some pornhub action. The boys looked a bit like deer in headlights watching a side-by-side tittie compare.

"We need to go over some anatomy," Soya started in a businesslike voice, pointing to her breasts and Val's while she talked. "Pay attention. You know the areola, here. It covers the breast tissue which contains milk glands. Listen up: you do not want to pierce it. We will pierce only through the base of the nipple, which contains only ducts and nerves."

Soya looked over at me while holding her breasts out. "Tasha, sorry, but yes there are nerves in there. It will hurt, but it's very quick. Boys, any questions?"

"Um," started Vova, and I wondered what he was going to ask. He seemed the more bold of the two boys. Evgeni was holding back, more reserved. "Is it okay, I mean, if I ask something?"

"Fire away, Vovy. This is your chance to get it all out. Look here, our tits are ready for anything you've got. There are no dumb questions." She paused and then laughed, adding, "Well, actually, there are. I've heard a few doozies. But I trust you won't ask one of those."

Val stood there with her tits out next to Soya's, looking awkward. She thought she was done with her part in this. He swallowed and pointed to Soya's areola. "What are the bumps on there? You have more than Valery does."

"Good question!" Soya seemed pleased to instruct them. "Those are glands. McDonald's, or something. No, that's the fucking restaurant," and she laughed. "McHenry's maybe. I don't know; I forgot the name. Of course they have to name a woman's body part after some dude; it figures, right girls?" That last part was an aside directed wryly at Val and me. "They're kind of like pimples, actually, here, see, you can feel them. They secrete oil to help keep the skin healthy during nursing."

The boys nodded, reflecting. This had been a strong dose of boob science to go through. I wondered in what state their emotions were after all this.

Abruptly Soya swiveled to look at me. Everyone else followed her gaze. Uh oh, I thought. Fuck. Here it comes.

"Tasha, time's up. It's showtime, literally. Let's see the nipples." She motioned her hand at my chest and I felt the heat go to my head with how directly she spoke. That was that. My turn was up. My number had been called. The boys positioned themselves to observe me in the chair while Val slipped her top back on. Now her part in this was done.

Sometimes you have to dive in the deep end of the pool, so I nodded and met Evgeni's gaze. He had a kind face, sympathetic to my situation it seemed, not glaring or ogling or being all pervy about what he was about to see. So I just did it; I gathered my courage and lowered my arms to my sides and exposed myself for them. My beautiful eighteen-year-old tits were now on display.

The boys watched me and their expressions told me a lot. Evgeni had probably dreamed of seeing me naked and here I was, tits out and all ready for his judgment. And I'm sure Vova was happy to tag along for the ride.

"Good," Soya said. "Go to it, boys. And remember this is for real now, not practice. Do it well. Tasha, lean back for the boys."

I was nervous as hell in that chair topless but I tried to breathe evenly while these two boys put the towelettes on my breasts. I flinched when Evgeni first touched down on the outside curve of my boob. I always liked my skin out there, all soft and smooth and nice. It got easier for me when they started with the big circles; until they started getting closer to my sensitive nips. I'm sure they meant well, but they were a little clumsy and I flinched again.

"Okay, hold up there, guys," Soya interrupted, stopping them. "That was good so far but did you notice how you started going too hard for her? You don't want to make this more painful or awkward than it has to be." She took over the final cleaning. It felt nice and right when she did it, gently, with just the right amount of pressure. If these two boys hadn't been watching I would have even enjoyed it.

"Okay, next lesson, boys. Let's take a real close look at Tasha's pretty nipples." Jesus Christ, I just about died hearing that phrase said aloud. I closed my eyes for a moment, but then realized that would make the embarrassment even worse so I opened them back up and tried not to avoid their faces.

"Hold still, Tasha. You can put your arms to the sides. Or hold them up by your head. Yes, that's even better. They are very well-shaped," she added. "Right?" There was silence.

Evgeni was blushing bright red and looking away to avoid unnecessarily distressing me. It was endearing; I couldn't imagine Stas acting this kindly in this situation. Or bringing me soup when I was sick for that matter, to be honest. That caused an instant reflection on my own character. Why was it only when I was topless and embarrassed in front of this guy did I see things about myself more clearly?

Meanwhile, Vova couldn't take his eyes off my tits and started to answer with, "Uh--"

Soya interrupted. "For piercing, I mean, of course," she clarified her "well-shaped" comment. I'm pretty sure she was fucking with us on purpose, playing her own little game, but she kept her voice perfectly straight. She touched the skin around my nipple and pressed in on it. That felt good.

"But do you notice something? Something different about the way Tasha is compared to what you saw already?"

The boys were blank.

"Here, you have to look closely." She pushed them towards me. My God, it was a lot to endure, two teenage boys with their faces inches from my breasts. Soya pointed. "See how the areola runs up along the breast tissue in a ramp, making a triangle shape from the side." She ran her finger along it from breast to nipple. I was getting hard already with the attention; there wasn't going to be much more required for that.

"See? Under the areola skin are the milk glands and that's why you must pierce only the nipple. It's further out than it is for Valery or me, with the way the skin puffs out."

Oh my God. I was getting a clinical explanation of my puffy nipples. It was like porn but with medical science.

"And do you see something else? The nipple is down a little bit? It doesn't stand out separately as much? Natasha has slightly inverted nipples."

"Is that okay?" Vavo asked innocently.

What the hell, Vavo? I was dying from embarrassment being under the microscope like this with my tits out. I was like, fucking-A, Vavo, what if I inspected your cock after all this and pointed out all the defects, how your little dickie bends to the right or why there's a mole right there and then I would ask in a concerned voice if you're going to survive your terrible condition.

Soya laughed. "Of course, Vavy," she said, using her own nickname for him. I'd never heard it before but somehow it worked coming from her. "It's perfectly normal. But for the piercing we'll have to get her nipples erect. First, though, we have to make sure we have the right design. You really want to get this right since she will live with the piercings for a long time." She held up one of those Sharpie permanent markers. "We're going to make marks where we'll go in."

The pen wasn't the needle yet but we were getting closer and my stomach was all butterflies.

"Tasha, have you thought about the angle yet? Do you want to do it the usual way, horizontal, or do you want to go slightly tilted?"

I shook my head. I didn't know there were options.

Val chimed in. "You can even go vertical, right?"

"It's not common but yes we can do it if you're sure you want it that way. Sometimes the angle is determined by the anatomy. Let me see..." She grappled with my nipples again, pinching and squeezing them. It was awkward how public an exhibit I had become.

"Tasha is symmetric. Round nipples with the areola puffing out nicely. Round boobs, too, right? Look at those things, lucky girl," Soya added in a joking aside as she elbowed Val in the ribs for innuendo. "So we can do any angle she wants. What do you think, kid?"

"I don't know," I said. I hadn't thought about it at all. "Just the way other girls have it, I guess. Straight across." I motioned flat across my boobs with my hands.

"Well, let's get your boobies over to the mirror and take a look," Soya ordered playfully, so I stood up and covered myself with my arms. Val and the boys backed up to give me room. I didn't see a mirror, though. Soya was making her way to the arched doorway. "It's in the other room. Come on."

This was a surprise and I wasn't wild about this change of venue but I didn't have a choice. I'd thrown my cami just over there on the counter and I thought about grabbing it but Soya had already shot out of there and I knew she wouldn't approve of me covering up when the whole point was to go over there to design the piercings on my naked tits.